Bayfront Marin House Inn Reviews

15 | Saint Augustine, FL

15 Reviews for Bayfront Marin House Inn

• Jessica

Jessica Padilla · Married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful place to stay and get married at!

Marina, the wedding coordinator at the Bayfront Marin House was spectacular in organizing everything from the first day we contacted her. They had great wedding packages especially for small weddings of less than 10 people which was what we were looking for. For the few things they did not include in their packages they had a great vendor list. Everyone we chose from their list was also amazing. The Inn itself was beautiful and all our wedding guests raved about how comfortable and nice their rooms were and how good the food was. The staff was wonderful and on the day of the wedding they pulled everything off effortlessly despite some last minute COVID complications and a thunderstorm that came through and hour and a half before the ceremony was due to start. They were all so nice, caring, and professional, I highly recommend them whether you are just looking for a place to stay on your vacation or a venue for your wedding.

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Ruggieri · Married on 05/01/2020

Romantic and Intimate Wedding at the Bayfront Marin House

Absolutely incredible place to have our wedding! We felt right at home from the moment we checked in. The service and staff at Bayfront Marin House are second to none! We actually planned to honeymoon in Jacksonville and after checking into our room in Jacksonville Beach and being totally dissatisfied I called Marina the events coordinator at Bayfront who helped us plan our wedding and asked if we could please get a stay at their beachfront property. She got us a room and we drove straight there to celebrate our honeymoon for the weekend. The Bayfront property is incredible, and we had another incredible experience at their beachfront location. Clean,kind,AMAZING breakfast and the BEST views at both properties. The best of both worlds. No regrets! If you are considering a stay with these lovely folks don’t hesitate! Thank you for everything Marina and staff, you made our small wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2019

Perfect! Magical! Beautiful

We wanted a very small all inclusive wedding!! After an tiring search I found the Bayfront Marin House!!! Marina was so helpful and responsive. The one site florist Rae, did a phenomenal job on our flowers and adding a special touch! I seriously can’t thank them enough. It was literally perfect!!!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 01/27/2019

Wedding Night Stay

Bayfront Marin House Inn is such a beautiful place, we stayed here for 3 nights including our wedding night. Our room was gorgeous with a private balcony overlooking the bay, a jacuzzi, canopy bed and fireplace. They left chocolate truffles for us with a congratulatory note and the staff members were so friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The breakfast was delicious along with the happy hour treats every afternoon. We can't wait to return for our anniversary!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

It was everything we dreamed and more!

I can’t say enough about Bayfront Marin House! It is absolutely amazing! The staff went above and beyond! I will recommend this place to everyone! The service is impeccable. The rooms are stunning! The breakfast was delightful! The complimentary happy hour was an awesome bonus too! Thank you for making our dreams come true! It was truly amazing! We will definitely be back!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Julie · Married on 08/08/2018

Me and my husband just got married on August 8, 2018 at Bayfront Marin house. We had one couple with us and Our wedding was a dream come true for us. Marina helped us plan our wedding and was absolutely amazing!

Harley · Married on 07/05/2018

Would recommend to anyone!! They made sure all of our needs were met, and more! Such a beautiful place with tons of character! We can't wait to come back for our anniversary!

C · Married on 06/06/2018

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Bayfront Marin House as a wedding venue. Marina Lee, our wedding coordinator from Bayfront Marin, was absolutely wonderful. She made wedding planning so easy by recommending and coordinating with the best vendors in St. Augustine (restaurants, hair & makeup artists, florists, photographers, carriage drivers) - all for a very reasonable price. Her expertise helped make our special day PERFECT. Additionally, my husband and our family stayed at the Bayfront Marin House for 3 days and nights and experienced such a pleasant, professional service from B&B staff. Our rooms were clean, beautiful and modern with spectacular views of the Matanzas river. And the breakfasts were so diverse and delicious!! If we had it to do again, we wouldn't change one single thing. Our wedding day was perfect. Thank you Marina and Bayfront Marin House! - Cecily & Kyle

Sent on 06/13/2018

Trish · Married on 01/16/2017

We were coming from the Orlando area for a destination wedding in St. Augustine. We booked five rooms at the Bayfront Marin House Inn. Each room is decorated in a unique style, which everyone liked. The staff was friendly and very professional. Breakfast was gourmet, and the happy hour food and drinks were delicious. The view is spectacular.
    I would love to to stay there again, and would highly recommend Bayfront Marin House Inn.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

Best place we have stayed in St. Augustine thus far. Rooms were nice, clean, staff very friendly and breakfast was awesome. The best part…they are pet friendly!! They love the fur babies. We will stay again and likely stay every time we are in St. Augustine from here on out.
    We booked a room for my parents for our wedding January 14, 2017, then we booked a room for the Groom for 1 night and luckily were able to book another room that following day for all the guys to get ready in prior to all the wedding festivities. I do not have one single complaint about this place.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

I got married at the Fountain of Youth in November and booked the Lindsay Michelle room for the weekend (2 nights). The room was so beautiful and we had so much room for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and my mother to get ready in. We had 3 girls there doing our hair and make up, 2 photographers, and 1 videographer and it was fine! The breakfast was great and the owners were always quick to respond to my emails. If you are looking for a room the weekend of your wedding I would definitely recommend staying here, and especially in the Lindsay Michelle room with your own private deck!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Dawn · Married on 11/07/2014

I had my heart set on getting married at the Bayfront Marin Inn before I had even started dating my husband. It is such a gorgeous B&B, with many upgrades, huge jacuzzi bathtubs, fireplaces, dual shower heads and privacy! The entrance to every room is from the outside, just like a normal hotel would be. Most B&Bs are enclosed, all the rooms are in the house. I really liked the extra privacy of not being inside a house where you feel right on top of people and feel like you have to whisper. But then you also still got all the wonderful things that come with a B&B such as the decor, service, breakfast, happy hour etc!
    Brian was the wedding concierge and he sets everything up for you. He gives you a list of vendors, sets up cake tasting, helps with the schedule on the day of etc but is still open to how you want things to run. The evening after our wedding he even called a restaurant to make last min lunch reservations for us and a few guests for the next day.
    I highly recommend checking this venue out. They even have beach cottages if you want a beach wedding. Their prices are fair and include pretty much everything, helping your day and the days leading be less stressful <3

Sent on 12/05/2014

Laura · Married on 10/19/2013

Brian and the staff at the Bayfront Marin House provided us with our dream wedding. It is a small intimate venue and was exactly what we wanted. Beautiful location and professional staff. Highly recommend to any bride who is looking for a beautiful intimate wedding

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Emily

Emily Knowles · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding venue

The Bayfront Marin House was amazing! The staff couldn't have made our wedding day any more perfect. Marina, our wedding coordinator, & all the staff were so helpful & kind. The venue is beautiful, right on the bayfront. The rooms were beautiful, & the food for breakfast & happy hour was wonderful. We will definitely be back!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Pedro · Married on 08/08/2018

Marina was great to work with and all the people she reccomended were just as nice and helpful.