BayEventRentals Reviews

10 | Largo, FL

10 Reviews for BayEventRentals

• Amy & Dan

Amy · Married on 10/02/2015

I planned my wedding for about a year and a half and, like many brides nowadays, found certain inspiration from Pinterest. I fell in love with one drapery idea early on and knew I had to have it. Since my husband and I paid for our wedding ourselves, budget was a concern, so finding a company who could do what I envisioned at a fair price was my mission. After countless hours of scouring the internet I came across Bay Event Rentals and contacted Debbie. She quickly replied and our relationship was in the works. I was blown away with how much she was willing to work with our budget and I knew we needed to go with her company. It was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. In the beginning we only needed her for draping and lighting, but throughout the planning process that turned into, draping, lighting, tablecloths, chairs, coordination-you name it. I also need to mention that I planned the entire wedding out of state, since I moved from my hometown of Tampa, but wanted to get married where my family and close friends still were. This proved true to be an extremely tough venture, as I knew it would be, but Debbie kept me sane and helped me through every step of the way. She was absolutely amazing. I found myself emailing her at 3 am when some random thought would pop into my head and, thinking, "I need to send this before I forget...she will reply tomorrow"...I would send the email and she would reply instantly. This woman works so hard and I hope she gets the credit she deserves, because she really deserves it. She and her husband Tim are and amazing duo and I cannot think of any other two people I would have wanted in my corner. They were present during planning, the rehearsal, and the wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing. The day of the wedding I was so happy I went with them because they truly worked their butts off. Not only was everything what I had envisioned, it was so much more.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Kellie · Married on 07/10/2015

Debbie and her husband made my wedding day completely stress free! They took care of all the small details brides usually worry about!!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Maria · Married on 05/19/2015

I am very happy that I chose Debbie as my wedding planner. My wedding went so smooth without any surprises, and it is all because of Debbie's preparation ;-) Moreover, the price for her service was great!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2015

Tampa Bay Event Planning is a class act all the way. Debbie was there for everything I needed (and things I didn't think of that I needed too!!) She handled communications with all the vendors and kept everyone involved and on track every step of the way so that I didn't have to worry about a thing. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 04/11/2015

kimberly · Married on 03/15/2015

Debbie was a breath of fresh air! She was easy to contact and always had a quick response. She did my backdrop, Centerpieces, Runners, Cake and hadle table decor. She made sure everything is what I liked and even helped set up some of my own things at the wedding. My reception was Beautiful and better than I expected. My guests loved the centerpieces and how my theme all tied together.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Nicole · Married on 02/27/2015

Bay Event Rentals was an amazing vendor to work with. I was able to go to the show room and look at all the different linens. Debbie offered to Skype with me since the drive was pretty far! She was very flexible with my always changing guest count which affected the count of linens. On the day of my wedding, I did not have to worry at all. I knew the linens would be perfect. Bay Event Rentals checked in with me continuously and offered any help they could provide. The linens were neatly pressed and beautiful!!! Would definitely recommend this vendor if you want perfection!

Sent on 04/01/2015
  • Russell's. Wedding

Sheila · Married on 11/29/2014

Debbie is amazing. I came to her less then 3 months before my wedding. My wedding planer had just quit her job and the event decor company was not honoring their contract. Both things a first time bride never wants to deal with. I found Debbie on the internet and was skeptical of any company now. But I needed to find someone and quick. I met with Debbie and she promised me she could do everything I was asking. She was willing to do not only the outside ceremony but also my reception. Keep in mind she was dealing with now a very untrusting bride. I questioned every detail, sent a million and one emails. Debbie even came to my home 3 times to make me feel more at ease. On the day of my wedding I was still showing her concern. I was worried that she could pull off what she had promised.
    With all that being said......
    DEBBIE BLEW ME AWAY!!!!!!
    Not only was my wedding more beautiful then I could have ever imagined, it was flawless. I have never in my life been to a flawless event. November 29, 2014 was flawless!!!!! We had our wedding on Clearwater beach with 100 guest. We had over 200 other strangers stop what they were doing and watch and photograph our wedding. Strangers were stoping us to telling us that it looked like a fairytale. A truly princess fairytale wedding. Today we are almost married a month. We have heard over 100 times that our wedding was flawless. That at every wedding something goes wrong or something does not look right. But ours was flawless thanks to Debbie. She is truly amazing and I will be singing her praises to anyone who will listen.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Sheila · Married on 11/29/2014

With all that being said......
    DEBBIE BLEW ME AWAY!!!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

They are willing to help customize your package and give you what you want. They are amazing and very friendly.

Sent on 11/12/2014

JoAnn · Married on 10/18/2014

Bay Event Rentals / Tampa Bay Event Planning were absolutely AMAZING! Debbie and her husband Tim were the nicest people to work with. They really took the time to understand our vision of the day. The wedding reception venue was already so beautiful, but when they were done with the decor it was a real WOW. Great price too. I highly recommend them for any wedding rental and coordinating needs. Can't wait to use them again for future events!

Sent on 10/30/2014