Bay City Restaurant Reviews

17 | Hanover, PA

17 Reviews for Bay City Restaurant

Savannah · Married on 05/23/2015

Kristen Hinderer was an amazing event coordinator! She provided us with great knowledge and professionalism! She treated us and our event as if it were her own as she took great pride in her job and making sure our event went the way we had planned. Overall the venue was perfect! It was clean & the perfect space for our event! The food was superb and the wait staff was courteous & professional, but they were down to earth and lightened the mood making for a perfect evening!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Emalene · Married on 10/17/2014

Everybody was very pleased with the service. The food wad on time and was hot. I would defiantly recommend Bay City to others

Sent on 04/21/2015

Laura · Married on 06/22/2013

Bay City was beautiful & the perfect place to celebrate our special day!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

The wedding coordinator for Bay City did an excellent job! She listened to our requests and did exactly what we wanted. Due to my husband and I living out of town she was responsive to all my emails. The food was delicious and nicely presented. All of our guests enjoyed themselves emensely! Thank you Bay City!

Mark · Married on 05/04/2013

Christian helped us make this a day to remember! She was always there to help and coordinate but I never really saw her. What I really liked was her and her staff wore torquise to match my daughters wedding party. Top notch venue!

Sent on 07/16/2013

My wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Bay City and specifically Christen Hinderer. She handled everything with professionalism and poise. She anticipated my every need and saw to it before I even knew it was needed! The comments from the guests were fantastic. The food was superb--a true fine dining experience.

Eric and Amanda · Married on 01/05/2013

The management and staff at Bay City could not have been more professional and responsive to us and our guests. They treated us as they would have their own families, and they made our wedding reception really memorable and special.

Sent on 07/28/2013

I would recommend Bay City for any event!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Judith · Married on 04/28/2012

We had both of our sons wedding receptions at Bay City and could not have been happier. The room was beautifully decorated, the food was wonderful and the staff make you feel like family. We would recommend Christen and company to anyone!!

Julie · Married on 04/20/2013

The banquet rooms at Bay City were decorated beautifully. The food was incredible and our guests really enjoyed it. Christen was great to work with and did an amazing job!! I highly recommend Bay City Restaurant for your big day!!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Kristen · Married on 12/27/2014

Bay City was the perfect choice for our wedding reception. It was very affordable and the food and service was amazing! We have had many guests compliment the food. Christen was amazing in doing her job and I give her credit because our wedding was 2 days after Christmas so you know she was busy with other banquets but she took the time to answer any of my questions and had the place set up just the way I wanted it. It was nice not to have to worry about the stress of setting up the day before or the morning of the wedding. I would recommend Bay City to anyone for their wedding reception (or any banquet).

Sent on 02/01/2015

Ms. Christen Hinderer, the planner for Bay City, was wonderful to work with. She made it her top priority to see my reception go smoothly, and she did a great job!

Bay City itself has a very nice banquet hall and delicious food!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Robert · Married on 06/04/2016

3.0

Bay City Restaurant not only has great food and selections, but the staff is trained professionally. I've been to a few weddings here and I am impressed with the service. So much so, that I chose this place as the venue for me and spouses wedding reception! You have a couple of packages to choose from and you also have the option to add an extra hour of party time for a fee. The wedding coordinator is very busy at this location, so I advise to get all of your questions in que when you meet up with her that way, all of your questions will be answered and everyone will be on the same page.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kimberly · Married on 04/27/2013

3.5
      3.5

Bay City is a great facility for just about any venue, plenty of space and parking. Access to the ballroom for guests is great. The food was delicious. Christen was great to work with and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Bay City to anyone looking to hold an event big or small.

Dorothy · Married on 04/25/2015

3.0

The banquet manager Christen Hinderer is excellent and makes sure your event runs smoothly from start to finish. The banquet areas are beautiful, the only complaint would be that the servers did not remember to give us the top portion of our wedding cake, even though we lingered leaving on the way out.

Sent on 04/28/2015

3.0

Overall our wedding reception was a great success, but we felt that Bay City was not accommodating of some of our personal requests for our reception.

3.8
      3.0

My wedding turned out very beautiful. The staff ensured that it ran smoothly, so I didn't have to worry.the food was ok, nothing spectacular. My only complaint would be that the coordinator was at times rude and acted as if I was a bother to her. Overall, I was pleased.

Bay City Restaurant's reply:

I am so sorry that you feel I was rude! Unfortunately, when I am the person asking people to stick to the contract and follow specific rules, this might be their opinion. I love my job and enjoy working with brides on their special day! My clients definitely are not a bother but sometimes our schedules may be hard to coordinate.