Bart Galbas Photography Reviews

Bart Galbas Photography 4
Bart Galbas Photography 5
Bart Galbas Photography 6

Mia · Married on 10/01/2017

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the happiness, love and every emotion in between during your big event, Bart is the one! He goes above and beyond just being a talented and fun photographer, he helps ensure you enjoy your day. He has such an eye for capturing real moments. Very easy to work with, always returns text and phone calls right away. We received our pictures in a timely manner and they were breath-taking. We are so happy that we were able to work with him and will recommend him to our family and friends.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Diana · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved working with Bart. He was so calm and collected & produced beautiful photos for my engagement shoot & wedding! We had a large bridal party as well and he really knew how to keep everyone on target and got the shots I had discussed prior to my wedding. I highly recommend him & his services! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lidia · Married on 09/03/2017

We truly loved our experience working with Bart; from the flexibility in scheduling, the flowless delivery of our images before promised date; to his relaxed and professional demeanor at our garden wedding (vows renewal ceremony) this past September . Bart has a knock for capturing those special moments. His balance of talent, creative expression, professionalism and positive attitude make him an absolut delight to work with. We would recommend Bart to anyone we know and we are very confident they will be beyond pleased.

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Bart Galbas Photography 7
    Bart Galbas Photography 8
    Bart Galbas Photography 9
    Bart Galbas Photography 10
    Bart Galbas Photography 11

Jen · Married on 07/15/2017

Bart Galbas was my photographer and I loved him! He was punctual, professional, knowledgeable, and gave my pictures to me when he said that he would. I love all of my pictures that he took. He had several great locations to go to which really made it really easy. I would highly recommend him to any family or friends.

Sent on 11/20/2017

diana · Married on 10/19/2014

Smartest thing we ever did was hire Bart for our daughter's in-town wedding party at the Highland Park Art Center because the pictures turned out great. First, our daughter, who's quite camera shy, seemed to relax with his understated manner, and somehow Bart made her very comfortable. What a coup that in itself was. Plus he was so easy to be with for the entire time.

The pictures turned out gorgeous, and really caught the flavor of our affair. We were so wonderfully surprised with so many candid pictures that we had no idea they were even being taken, and really captured the moment, either fun or sentimental. There were so many to choose from.

The pictures of the Bride and Groom alone together turned out to be show-stoppers. Bart didn't have them just stand together and look at the camera. They were soft, and romantic, so good that they became our collage thank you card.

Recently, my children arranged an entire weekend of dinners and activities for my husband's big birthday celebration, inviting extended family members who would be coming in from out of town for the celebration party. Who knows when we'd all be together again, so we wanted a family portrait taken and of course, called Bart. He coached us on what and what not to wear and advised we do an outdoor picture. And I don't know how he arranged us so well but it's exactly what we wanted it to be. Then he broke us down into individual families and couples and kids. Everyone is so pleased and delighted that we did this. I can't strongly recommend how important it is for us today and for future generations to have these family pictures.

And now that I've had the wonderful news that I'm going to be a first time grandmom, Bart will certainly be called for the preggy-pictures and soon after, the official baby's portrait. He has truly become our family photographer.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Cathy · Married on 05/04/2014

Bart is awesome! I loved that he worked without any direction and the pictures turned out amazing! So good my friends and family hired him and ordered his pictures!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Christine · Married on 07/02/2010

Bart photographed my wedding and he captured all of our special moments!! We couldn’t be happier and love all our pictures! He was so amazing that we now have him photograph our growing family! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/03/2008

Bart is the best! He photographed our wedding 10 years ago and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Now that we have children he comes regularly and takes their pictures along with one family session per year. You tell him what you want you will get it!! He will exceed your expectations! He also taught me that the best picture isn’t always one with smiles.

Sent on 01/25/2018