Barrie Fisher Photo Reviews

179 | Waitsfield, VT

179 Reviews for Barrie Fisher Photo

1 User photo

Kevin T · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Captured the moment perfectly!

I hired Barrie to capture my engagement. From front to back she was super responsive and professional, giving me great ideas and suggestions to make the moment perfect. Dealing with a long drive, tight timelines, and inclement weather, she made it as easy as possible with her flexibility and her expertise. The album came out great and my fiance and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Heather smith · Married on 12/07/2019

Best day ever

From beginning to end, Barrie succeeded in making our wedding day so special. Always responsive with emails during the planning, and always available by phone. The day of went to smoothly and having a large wedding party I was nervous about getting everyone in the shots but Barrie made it happen. It was a perfect day in Vermont and the pictures came out beautiful!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • User4455205 · Recently married

I thought Barrie did a great job!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Michael Lespasio · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing day

Barrie was such a great choice for our wedding day! She made everyone feel so comfortable, even when we were uncomfortable in 30 degree weather! The pictures came out amazing and we can’t wait to gift them for Christmas! We made the best decision on hiring her for our special day.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Anne

Anne Austin · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply the Best!

Barre is a fabulous photographer. Her engagement and wedding photos for two of my children are fantastic. Recently, she photographed my daughter's wedding and the photos are stunning. They are beautifully arranged with elegant use of light and color and composition. They also capture the vast emotions of the memorable day: reflective, sacred, precious, joyous and some that are hysterical. There are some photographs among the bunch that are absolute , jaw dropping works of art! Barre is simply a wonderful person to spend the day with. She is funny and thoughtful and she just makes everyone feel relaxed and at ease with being photographed. She's got a real knack for pulling together all the different families or groups for pictures are often overlooked or forgotten until it's too late. We are fortunate to have them all. Thanks Barre!
    Anne, (mother of the bride)

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Thacher

Thacher Stone · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Photography of a Perfect Weekend

Barrie was nothing short of incredible at our event. We'll enjoy re-living every aspect of our wedding weekend for the rest of our lives, thanks to her beautiful imagery. A++ all around.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Kiley Hagerty · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply the best.

Working with Barrie was one of the highlights of our wedding. On our first call with her, she explained to us that she was "a calculator with a heart and soul" -- she'd be strategic in making sure she got all the shots we wanted, but she'd also pay close attention to the people, relationships, moments, and energy of the weekend to make sure that the story and emotions were beautifully captured. And that's exactly what she did -- we could not be more thrilled with all our photos. Barrie has a personality and demeanor that instantly puts you at ease; but she has enough energy and excitement to keep right up with the party and not miss a single moment. Barrie arrived promptly and even stayed late, making sure she captured every key moment of our wedding, and we couldn't be more thankful. I'd highly recommend Barrie to any and everyone who asked!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Lisa Griffin Hagerty · Married on 06/15/2019

A perfect choice for a perfect day!

Couldn't have choses a more perfect photographer for my daughter, Kiley's wedding day. Barrie and her assistant were everywhere but we truly didn't notice or, if we did - it was fun! They captured all the important moments with the most precious candids. Those are the photos that we truly treasure - the ones that captured the uniqueness the day. Just the best! We hired Barrie for the rehearsal dinner as well - and we would highly recommend that!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Carol Zanengo · Married on 10/24/2018

Fantastic working with Barrie

Barrie is a treasure! She clearly has a passion for her work, people and most importantly family. She was patient with everyone. Zak and Britt are a beautiful couple and she captured some beautiful moments between them. Keep dancing Barrie!

Leah · Married on 09/29/2018

Top Notch Wedding photography

I would highly recommending Barrie Fisher Photography.
    Barrie was beyond easy and a delight to work with. She came into our day as if she were part of the family and made us all feel so comfortable and at ease. Her way of capturing the special moments, the perfect lighting and the essence of our wedding day will allow us to look back on all of our photos and be right back there. Working with Barrie is like spending the day with a good friend.

Earl Olson · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing wedding photography

Barrie was so enthusiastic and professional. She was engaging, full of energy and easily made everyone happy and smile. Her intuition for great photographs is superb!! We were so fortunate to have her photograph our special day !! Thank you Barrie, Earl

Bonnie Olson · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Photographer for a Vermont Wedding!

We had a great experience with Barrie! I highly recommend her. She is gifted in photography and makes people very comfortable, so the the pictures are very natural and reflect that.

Brad Matteson · Married on 09/29/2018

Keeps you at ease on your wedding day!

Barrie was a true professional! She really knows how to take a few special hours in your life and capture them with her talented ability of anticipating those special moments. Barrie is highly recommended!

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

So happy!!

What a great experience! Barrie is very professional but also down to earth, which made working with her effortless. She seriously knows how to get a great photo. Barrie clearly has a lot of experience, and it showed while we were taking the formals. We got through them quickly, even though we had a bigger group, and she was able to give everyone tips and directions. She was also extremely patient and understanding. She made sure that we got all the pictures we wanted and more! What truly amazed me is how well she blended in and how lovely the candids she captured are. I’m so happy we chose her as our photographer.

Michelle Garrity · Married on 09/22/2018

Barrie is awesome!

Barrie was a great choice for my daughter’s wedding. She was able to capture such special moments and is well equipped to handle a large crowd. Barrie made us feel comfortable and was personable yet non-intrusive. She really went above and beyond our expectations and is highly recommended.

• Hadley

Hadley Meenan · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing photos

If you want a photographer who takes the time to get to know you and then translates that into your photographs Barrie is the one for you. On the day of the wedding she was extremely professional and worked extremely hard to get so many wonderful shots starting the moment she arrived. She did a great job of capturing those quiet moments and also the exciting, high energy times throughout the entire day. We just got the pictures back and I can't stop looking at how beautiful they are! I would recommend Barrie to any bride looking for a down-to-earth, real and personable photographer.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Holly · Married on 07/28/2018

As a Bride, there were so many things to think about in preparation for the big day. From the minute that I met Barrie, I knew she was an expert and someone that I could trust. She was highly recommended by one of our other vendors and we booked her right away. The first time we met her was at our Engagement photo shoot. She was so easy to be around, she was efficient with her work and created a fun environment. When we received the photos from that shoot we were so happy! In such a short amount of time she had taken tons of photos of us in many different locations at our site. It was difficult to choose which picture to use for our Save the date because there were so many good ones to choose from!

Leading up to the wedding, Barrie was always responsive and respectful of my time. As we started to discuss the details of the day and the timeline, she was able to provide us with lots of different ideas and best practices – again, she knows her stuff.

On the day of the wedding, I was excited to share her with my friends and family. She graciously, and again very efficiently, organized our big families to take lots of formals. She had memorized all the combinations of family and friends that I wanted pictures of – and she captured them all.

When I finally received our wedding photos I was ecstatic! I truly got to re-live the day because she captured so many special moments – posed and candid. I’d recommend Barrie to anyone for their wedding day or any other special day that they’d like captured. She has a great energy and she takes absolutely amazing photos.

Marie · Married on 07/28/2018

We received our photo gallery yesterday and I couldn't take my eyes off the computer for hours!!! Barrie captured the energy, love and joy perfectly on my daughter's wedding day. The photos look as if there were 3 different people taking shots during the day but really it was only one lady-a true professional who was able to create an amazing gallery for our family. How lucky the bride and groom who cements their wedding day contract with Barrie Fisher. We love you Barrie!

LUCAS · Married on 07/28/2018

We could not have asked for a better photographer!!! Barrie is experienced, fun to be around and a true professional. Barrie went above and beyond our expectations to ensure every moment/detail was captured. My wife and I did both our engagement shoot and wedding photos with Barrie. One of the many things I appreciated Barrie was her ability to corral everyone in for the various group shots we wanted. Sometimes at weddings it can get a bit chaotic but Barrie was on top of everything. I highly recommend Barrie to anyone looking to capture a special moment.

Kriti · Married on 07/27/2018

Barrie is such an incredibly warm, wonderful, and passionate human being - and that warmth comes through so beautifully in her photos! From day one, she treated our big fat Indian wedding not like a 'job' but as her true passion - meticulously focused on making sure we got all the shots, had all the fun and memories captured as candidly and organically as possible! For full disclosure, while my husband and I LOVE photography, we do NOT like being the subjects of photos - and Barrie made sure we were as comfortable as possible in front of the lens. The proof is in the photos - it really feels like US on camera - and the photos turned out beautifully. She did an amazing job capturing the authenticity of who we are as a couple, our ornate Indian clothing, our crazy Indian family - all against the beautiful Vermont backdrop. She has this infectious energy that our guests loved - and that came through in all the moments she captured! But even more than the killer photos - Barrie never hesitated to pick up the phone, email to help me throughout the wedding journey - recommending vendors, giving me tips/tricks on process, even calling me from her travels to Europe to make sure I was ready for the day and had given her all the input I needed to! Working with Barrie was such a pleasure!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Adrienne · Married on 06/02/2018

I couldn’t imagine working with any other photographer! I love that, when I initially reached out to Barrie, she wanted to have a phone conversation rather than send an email explaining her services. She was kind enough to rearrange her busy weekend (The weekend after Thanksgiving) to fit me and my fiancé in for our engagement photos, knowing that we are from out of state and opportunity to get to Vermont is far and few in between. I love that she asked to meet us for coffee prior to our photo shoot so she could get to know us better and we could get to know her, her style and her strategy. Throughout our photos session she would praise us for how well we were doing but also give us helpful hints. Barrie was relaxed yet energetic and such a delight to work with. Our previews came back in such a timely manner and had me in tears because the quality of work is simply breathtaking. I cannot wait to see how our wedding photos come out in June!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jeff · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely amazing time! Very easy to work with and made the entire experience a memory that I will never forget. Barrie made both of us feel very relaxed and at home.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Macy · Married on 12/16/2017

Barrie was an absolute delight to work with, every single step of the way. From our very first phone call I knew she valued her work and her customers and it showed through in every interaction both with us as bride and groom, but especially with our family and friends on our wedding day. She kept us on-time, had everyone's attention through photos, and most importantly during our wedding kept an eye on the bride and groom to make sure she was capturing everything! I would recommend Barrie without any hesitation, especially if you are including your dog in any photos!!

Sent on 12/31/2017
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 12/16/2017

My wife and I chose Barrie to photograph our wedding in December in Vermont.
    Leading up to our big day, we had confidence that Barrie would be excellent, based on the long list accolades which were we received with recommendations, but were blown away when seeing it all come together in the final product!
    There are many qualified professional photographers, but only a talented individual can capture the feeling that is present in the air when you are embarking on a new future and have family and friends there to support you. Barrie personified this talent and equally as important - was such a cool person to be around, which made us feel like one of our friends was taking out photographs. Her passion for her trade is unparalleled as she coached us and the entire group so effortlessly and we certainly recommend her to photograph any special occasion or event !

Sent on 01/02/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2017

She was amazing. she got the most beautiful photos and was just so lovely to work with. She knew what I wanted before I did and was just so relaxed on my wedding day. Recommend her to anyone in the area that wants quality.

Sent on 12/26/2017