Barefoot Weddings Reviews

100 | Fort Walton Beach, FL

100 Reviews for Barefoot Weddings

Ladybugs216 · Married on 10/20/2018

Barefoot Weddings is First Class!!

Anyone wanting a professional wedding service with genuine caring, giving 100% to make it your perfect day, must contact Barefoot Weddings! They have been doing this for 20 years and they have all the answers! Once you choose them, relax. They've got this!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Gina · Married on 06/22/2018

Barefoot Weddings did an amazing job for my sister's wedding. Easy to work with and it was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you GIna! It was an honor to be part of your sister's special day! <3

bethany · Married on 07/21/2017

Jen and Maggie were the best. I planned the wedding long distance from Texas and we were able to get everything exactly how I envisioned it through emails and a consultation the day before. They were accommodating and helpful. The day of the wedding was led by a crew of the kindest people who made the day even better.

Heather · Married on 10/08/2016

They are WONDERFUL!!!! Maggie made my life so easy! I highly recommend having a destination wedding because this experience! They are full of information and tips on decorating, vendors, etc! I wouldn't change a thing about how my wedding turned out. They were so great in handling my indecisiveness with the color schemes, they made every bit of it work and I really have to applaud them for what they do! They really have a passion for weddings,love, and laughter and it shows through all of their hard work!! THE ARE THE BEST!!!

Leroy · Married on 08/16/2016

From 500 miles away we could have not asked for a better experience for our special day. We started our communication in January for an August wedding and things could not have been more seamless. If we asked a question, they had an answer. If we emailed a picture their response was yes we can do that. On our wedding day we met with them the morning of, finalized the details and showed up on the beach a few hours later for the moment of our lives. The barefoot wedding team is an amazingly talented group of people who you can give your trust to for your big day. Thanks again!!

Jenny · Married on 04/30/2016

We were extremely impressed how successful Our wedding was, all because of Barefoot Weddings! Every person involved from their business made our destination wedding a fairy tail dream come true! Thank you For starting our life together off on the right track??

chelsea · Married on 04/24/2016

Stress free, beautiful wedding!

Maggie and the team are wonderful! They are so helpful and from the time we booked our wedding in March 2015 she has been there to answer every question or concern; we even watched her set up a wedding while we were on vacation in the area. We had an unfortunate situation where we have had to postpone our 10.17.15 wedding, until 4.23.16 but Maggie was very helpful even with that.

The day of our ceremony was like a dream, you fall in love with the setups online but to see it in person was amazing. Thanks Maggie and team for creating our dream and my bouquet, I can
    still smell the flowers.

• Q

Q · Married on 04/23/2016

Maggie and the team are wonderful.
    The customer service and passion for what they do have been a true blessing for my husband and I.
    We can't wait to renew our vows with them in 13 days.

Renee · Married on 08/04/2015

I used the Barefoot People for my beach wedding and it turned out beautiful! All of the staff were so nice and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process (long distance and in person). They did an amazing job and it turned out exactly how I pictured it! The color scheme, decor, photography, and overall ceremony was just what I wanted! GREAT JOB!! I highly recommend using the Barefoot peeps versus other companies that charge more and probably do not care as much about their clients! They made this day so memorable and fun for me and my husband and I am thankful for their services!

Everything was amazing. They were great to work with long distance as I planned everything from back home and didn't get to meet face to face until our arrival. I never doubted anything for a moment and our wedding went off PERFECT!

Kandie · Married on 03/22/2015

No words can say how Maggie and her team went over the top for us! She even built a brand-new scene I hadenvisioned. Everything was absolutely perfect. All we had to do was show up. She did everything, including making the rain stop!

Jennifer · Married on 02/21/2015

Every one of our expectations was exceeded! Maggie was wonderful, took care of everything. Truly a wonderful day. Made our destination wedding more than perfect!

Alana · Married on 11/29/2014

Barefoot weddings was absolutely AMAZING! They made my wedding the talk of the town, it was so incredibly beautifully set up and so smoothly executed nobody who attended could believe it!

They responded nearly instantly to any email I sent, were incredibly professional and kind, and were very receptive to helping me personalize any part of the wedding I wished. Anyone who wants a beach wedding would do well to consider these lovely people!

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2014

Absolutely the best experience - I had reviewed a ton of Destin Wedding Vendors and decided to go with Barefoot Weddings based on all the reviews (most of which were recent reviews). And I am thrilled to report the reviews I read were all true -Maggie and staff had us covered from start to finish. Maggie referred us to the best beach location, Reverend Dave did a great job and made us feel special - it was so beautiful - breathe taking!
    Lauren Barker - Elsmere, Kentucky

Amy · Married on 10/18/2014

The girls at barefoot weddings were awesome! I was so stressed out planning my own wedding and after calling them, immediately my stress was gone! The wedding was beautiful, the pictures were perfect and they were so accomidating and helpful! Best experience possible!!!

Angela · Married on 10/14/2014

We planned our wedding online in two weeks. Angela was our officiant and it was amazing. They were very friendly, professional and accommodating. They had the best prices which included photography!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful sunset ceremony.

tricia · Married on 09/12/2014

They made my wedding day the BEST day ever. More than I expected, great price, and best of all NO stress. Couldn't ask for anything more beautiful day!

Brenna · Married on 09/07/2014

Maggie did such a great job officiating our ceremony - LOVE her!! Highly recommend!

lauren · Married on 08/19/2014

Absolutely loved working with these ladies!! They helped make my wedding day perfect.

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2014

Barefoot weddings was absolutely amazing!! They made my wedding unbelievable! Everything I had hoped for and planned they made happen. They were so helpful in guiding me and getting it all done for me since I live in a different state and this was my first time in the area. Even tho it rained for just a little everything came out perfect! The pictures are absolutely breathtaking! They answered all my questions and doubts and very flexible with last minute changes. Their vendor list is awesome and very helpful! Thanks again for making everything turn out perfect!

Rebecca · Married on 08/16/2014

I loved everyone there! Super helpful and friendly. Made the wedding ceremony too easy and the set up was even more beautiful than I imaged. Maggie helped me on my big day and she was amazing!

Bren · Married on 08/13/2014

Barefoot Weddings was excellent! They were always so responsive, and helped me every step of the way...They were very quick to respond to any questions I had. The wedding was beautiful. Just as I expected!

Shaletha · Married on 08/13/2014

Barefoot Weddings helped make our day special. It was very last minute and they made it feel as if I had been planning for months.