Barefoot Weddings Reviews

Barefoot Weddings 7
  • Vikki

Vikki Pitre 路 Getting married on 01/04/2020

Tropical Wedding Success!

Wonderful experience! Very responsive to questions and email. Maggie and her team were awesome! Highly recommend Barefoot Weddings, with their help our tropical wedding vision came true. It was a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you Vikki! We loved working with you and Corey! We are so glad you loved your wedding day! We wish you many, many years of happiness and love! :)

Mackenzie Walker 路 Married on 09/13/2019

Excellent Experience

They were so kind and so easy to deal with! They nailed everything I asked of them! Including my bouquet it was by far my favorite!!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 8
    Barefoot Weddings 9

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Mackenzie, our hearts are smiling with gratitude, we were honored to share in your special day! :)

Ryane Golding 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!

My husband and I just had our wedding on Okaloosa Island and it was nothing short of perfect! The entire process was so smooth and stress free! Maggie is a sweetheart and helped guide us through the entire process (we had no idea what we were doing 馃槄). Day of the wedding I didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing! The entire staff was very attentive and ensured every detail was exactly what we had asked for. The set up was beautiful and the photographer was so kind and made the entire experience incredible. To anyone considering a beach wedding, I would highly recommend Barefoot!! Thank you so much to Maggie and her team for making our wedding everything we could ever dream of!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Ryane,

We are so glad that you and Lucas loved your big day! Y'all were a ton of fun to work with! Wishing you nothing but love and happiness! :)
    -The Barefoot Crew
  • Karen

Karen Trokey-Teer 路 Married on 08/23/2019

Best Day Ever!

Maggie and Jordan made all of our wedding dreams come true! They handled every single detail right down to the tissue when I cried while reading my vows. If you are looking to do a destination wedding with someone you can trust to handle all the details for you....give Barefoot Weddings a call! You will be so thankful you did! Thank you Maggie and Jordan.....-Karen & Patty

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 10

Sarah Wagner 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding Day

We absolutely love Barefoot Weddings! Maggie is awesome to work with and made our day perfect! We can鈥檛 say good things about her and her team. We wish her all the best!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 11

Sarah,

You and Rodney were so great to work with! We're so glad y'all enjoyed your big day so much! Wishing you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness! :)
  • Amber

Amber Turley 路 Married on 07/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The staff went above and beyond !

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 12
    Barefoot Weddings 13
    Barefoot Weddings 14
    Barefoot Weddings 15
    Barefoot Weddings 16
    Barefoot Weddings 17

Amber,

We're so glad to be a part of your big day! You and Jesse looked great and we're so happy that your wedding was such a great experience! Wishing you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness!

Stacey 路 Married on 07/23/2019

Luigi & Stacey

Best day of our lives! Maggie and her team are pros! ; )

Sent on 08/05/2019

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank You for the review Stacey! It was an honor to be part of you & Luigi's special day- may your family be blessed with an abundance of love & laughter! :)
  • Beverley

Beverley and Daniel Oldham 路 Married on 07/16/2019

Fabulous and absolutely professional

I would recommend Barefoot Beach to anyone who wanted a beach wedding. Maggie becomes your friend from the first day you talk to her on the phone all the way to the day of the wedding. Barefoot Beach takes care of everything including all of your guests and Maggie makes it fun and memorable for everyone especially the bride and groom.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 23
    Barefoot Weddings 24
    Barefoot Weddings 25

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Bev! My heart is smiling! :)
    It was a blessing to meet you & Daniel... please stay in touch.
    May your life together be filled with an abundance of love & laughter!
  • Mrs.

Mrs. Long 路 Married on 07/13/2019

We have absolutely no complaints!

I Love Maggie and Jordan at Barefoot Weddings!!
    Our wedding day was perfect thanks to the team at Barefoot. Not to mention the cost was very reasonable.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 26

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you for sharing your special day with us! We wish the 2 of you many many years of love & happiness! :)
  • Holly

Holly Hobby 路 Married on 07/01/2019

Amazing!!!

Greatest day ever!! Staff is absolutely fantastic!! You will not be disappointed!!! Love the staff there!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Holly,
    We're so glad you were happy with your special day! We love to hear that you had such a wonderful experience! Wishing you nothing but love and happiness :)
  • Tiffney

Tiffney Baird 路 Married on 06/27/2019

Dream come true

Absolutely the best vow renewal a woman could ask for. Barefoot goes above and behind. I never felt rushed or just mother bride on their list. They truly care and make sure you have everything you dreamed of and more!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 27
    Barefoot Weddings 28

Tiffeny,

We're so glad you loved your day! We loved working with you! Wishing you and Dakota nothing but many more years of happiness and love! :)

Char Norman 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Fantastic service on Okaloosa Island

We couldn鈥檛 have asked for better service from Barefoot Weddings. They provided everything and were always responsive to my questions long distance. I鈥檇 recommend Maggie to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 29
    Barefoot Weddings 30

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Char! May you & Bob be blessed with many years of wedded bliss!
  • Brandi

Brandi Russell 路 Married on 06/20/2019

Russell Wedding

Awesome Awesome Awesome
    Everyone so friendly and helpful

Sent on 06/24/2019

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the review Brandi! May you & TG be blessed with many, many years filled with love & happiness!
  • Jenna

Jenna 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Planning

I originally signed a contact for 6/1/19 for wedding services in Destin. We then changed our wedding date due to my husbands work to 6/15/19. The company wasn鈥檛 open that day, but referred me out to Blissful weddings who they worked off and on with. These two companies bent over backwards to make my day special. Thank you for being so accommodating!!! Great customer service skills & Arbor was beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 31
    Barefoot Weddings 32
    Barefoot Weddings 33
    Barefoot Weddings 34
    Barefoot Weddings 35

Jenna,

We're so glad that Blissful Beach Weddings was able to help and you loved your big day!! We wish you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness! :)

Angela Montgomery 路 Married on 06/11/2019

6/11/19 wedding

My husband and I cannot thank Barefoot Wedding Fort Walton enough. We live 13 hours away and didnt know how we could pull off our dream wedding. It turned out to be so wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone. They made this so easy and stress free. Thank you again! Angie and Scott

Sent on 06/24/2019

Angela,

We're so glad you and Scott loved your big day! Your kind words mean so much to us! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! :)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Jones 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Couldn't have been better!!!

Everything was PERFECT from the first contact to the very end! We couldn't have wanted anything more!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Rebecca,

We loved decorating your arch! It was so fun and whimsical! We're so glad y'all loved your day! Wishing you and Dara nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness! :)
  • TAY

Tay Spencer 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing and Awesome

The staff were great and very knowledgeable. I could tell they were passionate about helping others and making our dreams come true & they exceeded my expectations. Thanks so much Barefoot Weddings Family & I鈥檒l continue to recommend my friends and family. My Sister & her fianc茅 enjoyed their wedding. Happily Ever Adams 馃挋馃挏

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 36
    Barefoot Weddings 37
    Barefoot Weddings 38

Tay,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy that the new Mr. & Mrs. loved their big day! You were a dream to work with! Wishing all of you nothing but the best! :)

Roberto Olortegui 路 Married on 04/27/2019

The best of the best

Our wedding couldn鈥檛 be more perfect that it was! Barefoot weddings delivered exactly what they told us and a lot more! Also it鈥檚 was like we expected no stress, no worries at all, it looked like a movie! We are so glad we choose barefootweddings for our special day! We will never forget it! All the staff was on point and made our dream wedding real! Anyone considering a beach wedding should get this guys to do it hands down! We love you 馃槏!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 39

Roberto,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You and Maria were fantastic to work with! Wishing you nothing but love and happiness :)

Elizabeth Cobb 路 Married on 04/25/2019

Perfect beach elopement

We decided at the last minute to elope while on a trip to Destin. And Barefoot weddings made our special day super comfortable, affordable and professional!!
    The photographer took awesome photos!
    And we received them online in a timely manner! I would recommend Barefoot weddings to anyone whether you want a large wedding or elopement!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 40
    Barefoot Weddings 41

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be part of you & Johnny's special day Elizabeth!
    May the two you be blessed with an abundance of peace, love & happiness!
    Please be sure to come by and visit next time you're in the area :)

Shana Cobbs 路 Married on 03/19/2019

Beach Wedding

Ms. Maggie was awesome. She was very responsive to any questions that we had in regards to the wedding. Our beach wedding was everything that we dreamed it would be!! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding needs in Destin and sourounding areas!!! 鉂わ笍

Sent on 03/29/2019

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Shana! May the two of you be blessed with an abundance of love & laughter!

Ladybugs216 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Barefoot Weddings is First Class!!

Anyone wanting a professional wedding service with genuine caring, giving 100% to make it your perfect day, must contact Barefoot Weddings! They have been doing this for 20 years and they have all the answers! Once you choose them, relax. They've got this!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Gina 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Barefoot Weddings did an amazing job for my sister's wedding. Easy to work with and it was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Thank you GIna! It was an honor to be part of your sister's special day! <3

bethany 路 Married on 07/21/2017

Jen and Maggie were the best. I planned the wedding long distance from Texas and we were able to get everything exactly how I envisioned it through emails and a consultation the day before. They were accommodating and helpful. The day of the wedding was led by a crew of the kindest people who made the day even better.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Heather 路 Married on 10/08/2016

They are WONDERFUL!!!! Maggie made my life so easy! I highly recommend having a destination wedding because this experience! They are full of information and tips on decorating, vendors, etc! I wouldn't change a thing about how my wedding turned out. They were so great in handling my indecisiveness with the color schemes, they made every bit of it work and I really have to applaud them for what they do! They really have a passion for weddings,love, and laughter and it shows through all of their hard work!! THE ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016