Barefoot Weddings Reviews

Barefoot Weddings 7
  • Vikki

Vikki Pitre · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Tropical Wedding Success!

Wonderful experience! Very responsive to questions and email. Maggie and her team were awesome! Highly recommend Barefoot Weddings, with their help our tropical wedding vision came true. It was a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you Vikki! We loved working with you and Corey! We are so glad you loved your wedding day! We wish you many, many years of happiness and love! :)
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Planning

I originally signed a contact for 6/1/19 for wedding services in Destin. We then changed our wedding date due to my husbands work to 6/15/19. The company wasn’t open that day, but referred me out to Blissful weddings who they worked off and on with. These two companies bent over backwards to make my day special. Thank you for being so accommodating!!! Great customer service skills & Arbor was beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 8
    Barefoot Weddings 9
    Barefoot Weddings 10
    Barefoot Weddings 11
    Barefoot Weddings 12

Jenna,

We're so glad that Blissful Beach Weddings was able to help and you loved your big day!! We wish you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness! :)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Jones · Married on 05/17/2019

Couldn't have been better!!!

Everything was PERFECT from the first contact to the very end! We couldn't have wanted anything more!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Rebecca,

We loved decorating your arch! It was so fun and whimsical! We're so glad y'all loved your day! Wishing you and Dara nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness! :)
  • TAY

Tay Spencer · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing and Awesome

The staff were great and very knowledgeable. I could tell they were passionate about helping others and making our dreams come true & they exceeded my expectations. Thanks so much Barefoot Weddings Family & I’ll continue to recommend my friends and family. My Sister & her fiancé enjoyed their wedding. Happily Ever Adams 💙💜

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 13
    Barefoot Weddings 14
    Barefoot Weddings 15

Tay,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy that the new Mr. & Mrs. loved their big day! You were a dream to work with! Wishing all of you nothing but the best! :)

Roberto Olortegui · Married on 04/27/2019

The best of the best

Our wedding couldn’t be more perfect that it was! Barefoot weddings delivered exactly what they told us and a lot more! Also it’s was like we expected no stress, no worries at all, it looked like a movie! We are so glad we choose barefootweddings for our special day! We will never forget it! All the staff was on point and made our dream wedding real! Anyone considering a beach wedding should get this guys to do it hands down! We love you 😍!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 16

Roberto,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You and Maria were fantastic to work with! Wishing you nothing but love and happiness :)

Elizabeth Cobb · Married on 04/25/2019

Perfect beach elopement

We decided at the last minute to elope while on a trip to Destin. And Barefoot weddings made our special day super comfortable, affordable and professional!!
    The photographer took awesome photos!
    And we received them online in a timely manner! I would recommend Barefoot weddings to anyone whether you want a large wedding or elopement!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Barefoot Weddings 17
    Barefoot Weddings 18

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be part of you & Johnny's special day Elizabeth!
    May the two you be blessed with an abundance of peace, love & happiness!
    Please be sure to come by and visit next time you're in the area :)

Shana Cobbs · Married on 03/19/2019

Beach Wedding

Ms. Maggie was awesome. She was very responsive to any questions that we had in regards to the wedding. Our beach wedding was everything that we dreamed it would be!! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding needs in Destin and sourounding areas!!! ❤️

Sent on 03/29/2019

Barefoot Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Shana! May the two of you be blessed with an abundance of love & laughter!

Ladybugs216 · Married on 10/20/2018

Barefoot Weddings is First Class!!

Anyone wanting a professional wedding service with genuine caring, giving 100% to make it your perfect day, must contact Barefoot Weddings! They have been doing this for 20 years and they have all the answers! Once you choose them, relax. They've got this!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Gina · Married on 06/22/2018

Barefoot Weddings did an amazing job for my sister's wedding. Easy to work with and it was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Thank you GIna! It was an honor to be part of your sister's special day! <3

bethany · Married on 07/21/2017

Jen and Maggie were the best. I planned the wedding long distance from Texas and we were able to get everything exactly how I envisioned it through emails and a consultation the day before. They were accommodating and helpful. The day of the wedding was led by a crew of the kindest people who made the day even better.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Heather · Married on 10/08/2016

They are WONDERFUL!!!! Maggie made my life so easy! I highly recommend having a destination wedding because this experience! They are full of information and tips on decorating, vendors, etc! I wouldn't change a thing about how my wedding turned out. They were so great in handling my indecisiveness with the color schemes, they made every bit of it work and I really have to applaud them for what they do! They really have a passion for weddings,love, and laughter and it shows through all of their hard work!! THE ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Leroy · Married on 08/16/2016

From 500 miles away we could have not asked for a better experience for our special day. We started our communication in January for an August wedding and things could not have been more seamless. If we asked a question, they had an answer. If we emailed a picture their response was yes we can do that. On our wedding day we met with them the morning of, finalized the details and showed up on the beach a few hours later for the moment of our lives. The barefoot wedding team is an amazingly talented group of people who you can give your trust to for your big day. Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Jenny · Married on 04/30/2016

We were extremely impressed how successful Our wedding was, all because of Barefoot Weddings! Every person involved from their business made our destination wedding a fairy tail dream come true! Thank you For starting our life together off on the right track??

Sent on 05/22/2016

chelsea · Married on 04/24/2016

Stress free, beautiful wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Maggie and the team are wonderful! They are so helpful and from the time we booked our wedding in March 2015 she has been there to answer every question or concern; we even watched her set up a wedding while we were on vacation in the area. We had an unfortunate situation where we have had to postpone our 10.17.15 wedding, until 4.23.16 but Maggie was very helpful even with that.

The day of our ceremony was like a dream, you fall in love with the setups online but to see it in person was amazing. Thanks Maggie and team for creating our dream and my bouquet, I can
    still smell the flowers.

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • Q

Q · Married on 04/23/2016

Maggie and the team are wonderful.
    The customer service and passion for what they do have been a true blessing for my husband and I.
    We can't wait to renew our vows with them in 13 days.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Renee · Married on 08/04/2015

I used the Barefoot People for my beach wedding and it turned out beautiful! All of the staff were so nice and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process (long distance and in person). They did an amazing job and it turned out exactly how I pictured it! The color scheme, decor, photography, and overall ceremony was just what I wanted! GREAT JOB!! I highly recommend using the Barefoot peeps versus other companies that charge more and probably do not care as much about their clients! They made this day so memorable and fun for me and my husband and I am thankful for their services!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Everything was amazing. They were great to work with long distance as I planned everything from back home and didn't get to meet face to face until our arrival. I never doubted anything for a moment and our wedding went off PERFECT!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Kandie · Married on 03/22/2015

No words can say how Maggie and her team went over the top for us! She even built a brand-new scene I hadenvisioned. Everything was absolutely perfect. All we had to do was show up. She did everything, including making the rain stop!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/21/2015

Every one of our expectations was exceeded! Maggie was wonderful, took care of everything. Truly a wonderful day. Made our destination wedding more than perfect!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Alana · Married on 11/29/2014

Barefoot weddings was absolutely AMAZING! They made my wedding the talk of the town, it was so incredibly beautifully set up and so smoothly executed nobody who attended could believe it!

They responded nearly instantly to any email I sent, were incredibly professional and kind, and were very receptive to helping me personalize any part of the wedding I wished. Anyone who wants a beach wedding would do well to consider these lovely people!

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2014

Absolutely the best experience - I had reviewed a ton of Destin Wedding Vendors and decided to go with Barefoot Weddings based on all the reviews (most of which were recent reviews). And I am thrilled to report the reviews I read were all true -Maggie and staff had us covered from start to finish. Maggie referred us to the best beach location, Reverend Dave did a great job and made us feel special - it was so beautiful - breathe taking!
    Lauren Barker - Elsmere, Kentucky

Sent on 12/04/2014

Amy · Married on 10/18/2014

The girls at barefoot weddings were awesome! I was so stressed out planning my own wedding and after calling them, immediately my stress was gone! The wedding was beautiful, the pictures were perfect and they were so accomidating and helpful! Best experience possible!!!

Angela · Married on 10/14/2014

We planned our wedding online in two weeks. Angela was our officiant and it was amazing. They were very friendly, professional and accommodating. They had the best prices which included photography!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful sunset ceremony.