Barefoot Bride Events Reviews

6 Reviews for Barefoot Bride Events

• Helen

Helen Long · Married on 04/18/2020

The absolute best!

Michelle was absolutely amazing to work with, I cannot imagine a better wedding planner exists. She is punctual, sticks to her word, professional, and honest. My husband and I were married in April 2020, which means we were a COVID wedding. When everything was falling apart for our wedding, Michelle stepped in and managed everything, and I mean everything, with confidence (amidst our uncertainties) and patience and poise. When everything was falling apart for our postponed wedding in November 2020 and we ultimately decided to cancel everything, Michelle yet again managed all of our cancellations with vendors. When my husband and I were still reeling from the experience and mourning the entire experience, Michelle rocked it. I could not have made it through this experience without her calm and professional demeanor. I am so thankful to have had Michelle by our side as we planned, postponed, and cancelled our wedding. I don't even have the words for how much I recommend Michelle as a wedding planner! Absolute perfection!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Barefoot Bride Events's reply:

Helen, thank you so much for the kind and unexpected review. You and Nathan are a beautiful couple, and it was my pleasure to work with you. I wish both of you a marriage that lasts a lifetime, and is filled with much love and happiness. The two of you will always have a special place not only in my memories, but also my heart.

Toya · Married on 08/19/2017

I love my dress.....I felt like I was going to have trouble finding a dress being short and a little chest heavy but I found my dress after trying on 5 other dresses. everyone was so sweet and helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better choice!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2017

To say Michelle Williams is a wonderful wedding planner doesn't even scratch the surface! She is so organized and through in every tiny detail!! She ALWAYS had time for any and all questions or concerns! I wish we had hired her from the start! We would have saved money and a lot time! We realize we were in desperate need of help about 6 weeks before the wedding and had many people recommend Michelle! We were so fortunate she was available that weekend to work with us!! You would have thought she had known us forever and we were her only clients! She immediately began to get us organized!! She knows all the vendors and is a great communicator!! While we didn't have her the whole time she managed to get us ready! It was quite a task and we didn't make it easy! The wedding and reception was magical!! I consider her a friend and will forever be grateful to her!!!
    Thank you Michelle!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Liz · Married on 08/20/2016

Michelle Williams is the BEST! Michelle coordinated two of my cousins weddings-- so we knew we had to have her. She was very organized from the beginning and met every request/need we asked for. She took all the stress off of my mom and I. She contacted vendors, transportation, etc., and created a wedding day timeline for the entire day. Michelle is very experienced and she exudes confidence and tactfulness. I cannot say enough good things about Michelle- you know you'll be in good hands with this girl!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Hannah · Married on 01/16/2016

Michelle is a Godsend! Our wedding was perfect due to her help and knowledge. She knew all of the best vendors and who would fit with my budget, and was especially helpful since I had to plan from a different state. She initiated contact between me and vendors, attended all meetings, and managed the contracts. She made sure everything was decorated for the reception and coordinated the schedule which allowed us to simply enjoy the weekend. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/23/2015

Talk about a life saver! I don't even know where to start. Michelle Williams is INCREDIBLE! When I first spoke with Michelle, I had most of the big things for my wedding planned but was far from nailing down the details. As soon as we got off the phone, she started working in the details, sending me contacts and verifying the little stuff. She is so detail-oriented and doesn't miss a beat - she took every worry off my plate and coordinated everything from scheduling vendor logistics, helping finalize my catering menu, ensure we had a knife for cake cutting, buying new send-off favors on the day of because we couldn't use sparklers and the list goes on! On the day of, she is the reason it ran so smoothly! From deliveries to clean-up, she had it under control. I was completely stress free. She handled it all with grace! During the ceremony, she made sure we ate, she made sure all the toasts happened, and had us where we needed to be when we needed to be there. It was awesome. I simply cannot say enough about her and Barefoot Bride Events! Thank you, Michelle, for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 02/09/2017