Bantam Vintage Rentals Reviews

5 Reviews for Bantam Vintage Rentals

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Service - Beautiful Unique Items

Working with Bantom was a delight. Everything from Bantom was so beautiful and unique and helped create the perfect ambiance for my wedding. The owners were flexible and helpful. Prices are listed right on the website, so no back end dishonesty or information selling, which was a huge deal for me.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Bantam Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you Stephanie!! Everything looked great (loved seeing the pictures!!)--we were honored to be a part of your special day.

Christine Cocozza · Married on 10/05/2019

Great communication, tables, and chairs

The tables and chairs were phenomenal. They made our reception look exactly how we wanted. The communication was also easy. Even when we were difficult and not very time-sensitive they worked with us and made setup and teardown a breeze. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Cait

Cait · Married on 06/08/2019

Last minute addition - wonderful service!

I decided to book a giant Jenga game from Bantam Vintage once we were positive the rain would hold off on our wedding day. I inquired about the game the week before our wedding, and the owner, Tashia, was very responsive and flexible in arranging times for pick up and drop off.

They have so many great pieces at reasonable prices and I hope I can work with them again!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Katelyn Kalin · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Company

While planning my wedding I happened to come across Bantam Vintage Rentals and I’m so happy I did. I really didn’t want to purchase a whole bunch of stuff that I’d use once on my wedding day and Bantam made this possible. Tasha was so pleasant to work with, even when I changed my order 3 times! Setting up drop off and pick up times was so convenient. The thing that surprised me the most was when Tasha and her husband were dropping the items off, they didn’t just drop them and go, she knew my plans and she helped us position and set up the display, what a relief that was because those barrels were HEAVY! I wish I had been able to use the giant jenga more but unfortunately it sprinkled and guests didn’t venture out. Overall it was a lovely experience, I hope more brides and party planners use this amazing company

Sent on 06/26/2019

Karla · Married on 10/03/2015

I used Bantam for my baby shower. They did an amazing job! Their pieces are in great condition and they are so easy to work with. Costumer service was great and the pieces in their collection are both versatile and unique. They have something for everyone’s taste.

Sent on 09/27/2017