Banquet Halls of the Mid-South Reviews

34 | Memphis, TN

34 Reviews for Banquet Halls of the Mid-South

34 Banquet Halls of the Mid-South Reviews

D'Angela · Married on 05/16/2015

Amazing service. Ms. Frances is extremely accommodating and knows exactly how to put even the most frantic bride at ease!

I had my event at Appling Manor and it was amazing! It was everything I thought it would be. It was elegant, beautiful, fun, and professional. A moment to remember indeed! I would totally use them again. Frances, the owner, was GREAT. I felt like she truly cared about me and wanted to make sure my special day was amazing. And it was!

Tomika · Married on 06/14/2014

Ms. Frances was very sweet, professional, and accommodating my needs as the bride! She is filled with great wedding ideas!

Appling Manor and its owner/coordinator (Ms. Frances) exceeded my expectations in every way! I am particularly picky and wanted things my own ways. Frances not only accommodated all my needs, she also went out of her ways to make sure I got everything I wanted. She made my visions into reality and I just couldn't believe it! My wedding received so much compliments and I had her to thanked. Also, she has wonderful staff! they are courteous and professional, they made the whole night ran smoothly while I get to run around half drunk! A++++

Shronda · Married on 02/08/2014

Mrs. Frances was a joy and a blessing to work with. She made our day elegant and special, just as we wanted. She was always available for any questions I had and worked around our schedule for meetings. I highly recommend her and all the services that she has to offer!

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2012

This banquet hall was so beautiful decorated in the colors of my wedding. Mrs. Francis was very informative about any questions that I had. She responded to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. Also, since I had to pay for my own wedding, this hall offered a great package plan. The host was also great during my event and I would definitely recommend this banquet hall to anyone looking to have a nice, yet elegant wedding on a tight budget.

• Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 08/25/2012

They were absolutely amazing!! My wedding was beautiful and everything that I could have imagined thanks to Mrs. Frances and Ms. Flora! These are two amazing women who took sooo much weight off of my shoulders! All I had to do is tell them what I wanted, well actually I only gave them an idea of what I wanted and they brought it to life!!! I couldn't have picked a better venue. And the entire staff was wonderful! Very helpful and just there every step of the way! I highly recommend Banquet Halls of the Mid-South!!!

• Z

Zelma · Married on 02/18/2012

I had my daughter's sweet 16 party at the Bartlett Banquet Hall. She and her friends had a great time. My daughter's theme was Mardi Gras and the banquest hall was decorated perfectly. Family and Friends loved the Banquet Hall and complimented the decor,the food and the staff.

The staff is helpful and very professional.
    I will keep this place in mind ofr future events.

Thank you so much for your help. I did not think I could give Laura such a great sweet sixteen party on my budget.

Pam · Married on 07/23/2011

In less that ten weeks Barbara at the Bartlett Banquet Hall put together the perfect wedding. The hall was wonderful, the center pieces, the lighting were just the way I wanted. The food was great, all my folks loved it. Barbara did it all, even when I called to change the number of quests. The wedding was just perfect, picture perfect. Thank you Banquet Halls of the Mid-South and a heart felt THANK YOU to Barbara.

Sandra · Married on 04/09/2011

Dear Frances & Staff (Mrs. Flora & Barbara), I don't know how to say THANK YOU without having tears forming in my eyes. You guys have made my day so outstanding. I had worries but I left them in the quality hands of Frances and her Staff, everything I have asked for and much more was given to me. Example: I brought in a Candy Station, Chocolate Fountain and etc...I was not ready for all the work that came with it but Mrs. Flora Seldon told me not to worry she will handle it all and her word was worth more than gold, she is truly a great listener and all my worries were worked out with Flora handle it all so THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH... if anyone need a quality staff that listens and that really cares call Frances ...901.314.9000 she and her staff truly deserves the BRIDES CHOICE FOR 2011. I was celebrating my 25th Wedding Anniversary with having just that a real live wedding and everything was what a dreamt it would be. So I know she will be there from start to finish so dream big and let them do their magic.....

Sandra & Freddy Hayes
    Piedmont, Al 36272

almeta · Married on 03/19/2011

5 STARS ACROSS THE BOARD!!!!!!!!! Need I say more......

Seth & Cynthia · Married on 02/26/2011

Frances ( Banquet Hall Lady )& Flora from Banquet Halls of the Mid South did a stupendous & wonderful job for our wedding and reception!!!! We highly recommend their services!!!! Frances & Flora were very professional and there every step of the way to answer all questions. They assisted us to make sure all wedding plans were laid out from start to finish in very intricate detail!!! They made our special day very memorable!!!

Kudos!! for Banquet Halls of the Mid South they get a 5 star rating!!!!

Seth & Cynthia Lomack

Tangela · Married on 12/04/2010

I have finally had an opportunity to post a review. I had the BEST experience that a bride could ever have! Mrs. Frances actually got extremely sick during planning time and I worried heavily but she left me in the hands of Ms. Flora Seldon who handled everything from start to finish with very limited time. I truly would reccommend Mrs. Frances and Staff to all who are planning ANY event!

Carissii · Married on 08/14/2010

This banquet hall is beatifull and Mrs. frances is so sweet and flexiable and her staff made my day the best. I would highly recommand this banquet hall to everyone.

Susan · Married on 04/03/2010

Frances did everything she could to help us plan a wedding that we only had 38 days to accomplish. She provided much-needed suggestions and helped us work within our budget. She was extremely professional and I would turn to her again if I had an event.

bonita · Married on 07/25/2009

The staff worked very hard and the extra mile. They supprised me with a ice display, personal card and candy in my room. My guest could not believe the place and the amount of food. The staff made all the time in the world for me being over 3 hours away and limited time. I loved the fact that every thing was set up me.

Debbie · Married on 07/11/2009

Working with Banquet Halls of the Mid-South was the best decision I could have made regarding my wedding and reception. I was on a strict and tight budget and was able to have everything I wanted. From beginning to end, my experience was a pure joy!! There was much laughter and many tears of joy! I was treated with respect and professionalism. The people involved were so caring and obviously wanted our special day to be greater than I could imagine - and it was!!! I will be forever grateful and will carry these special memories with me always.

Timela · event on: 07/22/2016

I love working with Mrs. Frances & Bethany! They give me just what I ask for in regards to decoration. The other staff members, Tony & Jason were excellent as well! I'll always be a return customer!

Barbara · event on: 03/14/2014

The decorations, food and staff were excellent. The Banquet Hall made it very easy to make our event a success. Thanks so much.

Janice · event on: 05/02/2014

I was very pleased with the venue and the service provided. The only issue was that I did not receive the services of the security guard that was in the contract but they have agreed to credit or provide one for my next event.

Tamora · event on: 02/12/2016

Our Marriage Ministry Valentine's Dinner was AWESOME! We had a great time! Your staff was awesome! Your manager and the young people were so professional, cordial, and very hospitable! The food was sooooooooooooooo delicious! Off the chain ! Please let your caterer know what a great job he did! The decorations and set uo was so BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS !!! PLEASE, please renew your lease, we need this place for next year's valentine's day event. This is DEFINITELY THE PERFECT PLACE FOR ANY EVENT! Please don't forget about me, I'm ready to book when you are! We owe it all to God! To God be the Glory!

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2014

I had my wedding Sunday October 12,2014 at the new bridge at Bartlett ballroom. The decor was absoluty beautiful. The food was awesome, the staff was friendly and caring. I found it to be a great value. I still can't believe I got everything for 4,000 dollars. I would recommend banquet halls of the midsouth to anyone.

Sonji · Married on 09/01/2012

Everything was great. From the very start of getting the hall to the completion of the dinner and dance. My family had a ball and enjoyed everything.

Jane · Married on 01/27/2011

very helpful; flexible ... so accommodating ... from first meeting to day of event

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2010

Frances provided everything we needed, wanted, and more! She was not the type of vendor who "sticks to the guidelines" because if I wanted it, then she made it happen. She also went above and beyond and provided something that I wanted, but didn't see it happening in my budget. The Bridge at Lakeland was a beautiful facility for what we needed. Frances and Flora were great to work with, and I highly recommend them!