Bakers Ranch Reviews

Bakers Ranch 5
Bakers Ranch 6
Bakers Ranch 7

Holly · Getting married on 02/01/2019

My experience so far with Bakers Ranch and Teala the coordinator have been great! The venue is so beautiful and they have done some amazing updates to the venue and bridal getting ready room. We wanted a rustic romantic southern theme and this venue has nailed it. We are so excited to get married here on 2/1/19!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

An unforgettable venue

Everything from planning the wedding and intricacies involved through executing the ceremony and reception the day of was made perfect. The venue is beautiful and well-thought out. We specifically wanted a venue with ceremony and reception on-site and oak trees around and this site couldn't have been a better fit. We also intentionally chose them for their all-inclusive package as we are both very busy with work, so Teala made planning the wedding a breeze. And no slight on them, I would just caution couples to be more organized than we were (ha) at the end of the night to gather all decor and items you supply, however, they were so helpful accommodating us and helping us pack-up at the end of the night!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Melissa, Thank you so much for your kind words. You were amazing to work with throughout the process. We are so happy your day was everything you thought it would be. Congratulations to you and Alex, we wish you the best Dr.Keppler

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2018

All inclusive wedding

What an amazing team! Everyone was so helpful! I used their all inclusive package, and I couldn’t have asked for an easier wedding planning. They were able to take all my ideas and turn it into real life. The whole planning process was easy and they take care of almost everything. And had always responded back right away. The day of the wedding they went even above and beyond by taking care of not only me but my bridal party too. I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful, and stress free, wedding :)

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Bakers Ranch 9
    Bakers Ranch 10
    Bakers Ranch 11
    Bakers Ranch 12

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Jackie, Thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding was beautiful and we had an amazing time working with you. We wish you the very best!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

A hallmark movie experience. Bakers listened to every detail and even out did what I imagined. They made planning stress free (which every bride loves) and I felt like I was home in my backyard. Thank you Bakers for making our day a magical one.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Bakers Ranch 13
    Bakers Ranch 14
    Bakers Ranch 15
    Bakers Ranch 16
    Bakers Ranch 17

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Your words are so kind. We loved helping you through the wedding process and creating you dream wedding Jennifer. Your pictures are beautiful and we loved every minute of it!

Denise · Married on 08/25/2018

We were extremely satisfied with Bakers Ranch. Tiffany, Teala and Rachel made it so easy with absolutely no stress. From the moment we toured and booked we were treated like special guests. I can’t say enough good about Spunky Spirits, Breezin Entertainment and Delectables catering. Great food. Eric our DJ was awesome and the alcohol kept flowing!! I would highly recommend Bakers Ranch to anyone. We are considering renewing our vows there in 2 years for our 50th.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

It was such a pleasure to make Jennifer's dream wedding a reality. It was wonderful to watch her enjoy her day from start to finish! We would be more than happy to host your Vow Renewal!!! -Teala

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2018

Bakers Ranch was AMAZING! I had Teala to help me throughout my wedding craziness and she was absolutely amazing! She did everything I asked and more, and made sure everything was perfect! It definitely was! Couldn’t have picked a better venue!

jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

What a venue!!! Gorgeous grounds, great owners and team....couldn't have asked for anything more! They were helpful thru the process, answered any questions we had....I even enjoyed seeing that they signed my guestbook. :)
    Highly recommend.

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing bakers ranch was the best thing we could have done. The venue is gorgeous but the ease of planning (we chose the all inclusive) was what I really loved. Communication with director Tiffany was always easy and she was always available. On the day of I really had nothing to worry about other than relaxing and marrying the man of my dreams.

Brooke · Married on 04/14/2018

Bakers Ranch is a wonderful venue that offers it all! The coordinator Tiffany and staff makes your wedding day dreams reality! My husband and I could not have been more pleased with bakers ranch! We went with one of the wedding packages and the vendors that came with the package did a great job! We highly recommend bakers ranch!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Bakers Ranch 18
    Bakers Ranch 19
    Bakers Ranch 20
    Bakers Ranch 21
    Bakers Ranch 22

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Dear Brooke , Thank you for your amazing feedback and for choosing Bakers Ranch to host your beautiful wedding! Congratulations from all of us!

Lisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Bakers Ranch is an excellent venue. Tiffany the planner is very accommodating, very helpful and extremely professional. I highly recommend this venue. Our wedding day was perfect and we were very happy how everything turned out.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! I am so happy you loved everything - it was a pleasure to host your wedding day! We wish you all the best and CONGRATS!

Jacque · Married on 03/10/2018

Bakers Ranch is such a beautiful location to get married! When building the facility from the ground up, Boris and Alla thought of everything to accommodate weddings and make your special day the best day! The grounds are gorgeous, the indoor reception space has a bridal suite and grooms cave, a great space for the caterer, and high ceilings that you can opt to have draping and chandeliers to really accentuate the beauty of the venue.
    Our wedding was nothing but perfect, and a huge reason for that was the staff at Baker Ranch. Tiffany was such a delight to work with throughout the planning process, and Tela stayed the whole night to make sure everything ran smoothly. I can not thank them enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you, Jacque! We are so pleased that you loved everything - we were so honored to host your wedding and wish you the very best!!!

Molly · Married on 03/03/2018

I seriously cannot say anything but wonderful things about Bakers Ranch and the staff! The venue was absolutely perfect and they did an amazing job decorating and attending to our needs and wants. All of our vendors were great too. Boris, Alla, Tiffany, Tela and Kayla were amazing to work with! Very blessed to have met some amazing people and to have had such a perfect, worry free wedding day! Highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 03/20/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you Molly for your amazing review! We were honored to host your beautiful wedding at Bakers Ranch ! Congratulations to you and Justin from all of us !

Liz · Married on 02/10/2018

Just want to say thank you for all you and your team did to make my daughters wedding spectacular. It was one of the best weddings I’ve ever been too and I don’t think it’s just my thinking either. Many of our guests have called, texted, and emailed that they felt the same way.
    The food was amazing, service was great, cake was incredible, the Ranch was beautiful, flowers and decorations were wonderful. Everything was perfect!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Liz Knighton

Sent on 02/12/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Liz!! We had such a wonderful time hosting Jessica and Josh's wedding!

Amy · Married on 02/03/2018

Bakers Ranch was more than we ever could have hoped for. I know a lot of people do the All-inclusive thing and I DEFINITELY see the appeal in that now that everything is said and done. We had decided to go VERY DIY. It was so beautiful and Bakers Ranch was so accommodating to all of our ideas. We spent a year planning and they were there to help every step of the way with any questions we had. Tiffany was a delight to coordinate with. And Boris was there on our big day, helping and overseeing everything. It was absolutely a dream come true!! I'm so incredibly impressed with the hard work that goes into this venue and the pride they take in it. 10/10 would recommend to ANYONE looking for a gorgeous venue for their event

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Bakers Ranch 23

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you Amy for such an amazing review! We were all excited to be a part of your Big Day! Happy to hear that you loved our All-Inclusive wedding experience and that you and your husband had Best Day Ever!

Melissa · Married on 01/26/2018

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! From start to finish, Tiffany helped keep us on track and kept everything organized. She was very responsive to any and all questions we had, and made sure every detail was covered. She helped alleviate the stress of planning. I cannot thank her enough :). It truly felt like the most perfect day! Such a beautiful place to get married! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Melissa! We wish you all the best and had such a great time hosting your wedding!

Kim · Married on 01/26/2018

My daughter chose this venue for her wedding and I don’t think she could have chosen anyplace more perfect! It’s beautiful! The customer service was incredible! Everything single detail was attended to! We literally just showed up on her big day and they took care of absolutely everything. I can’t say enough about how much we all enjoyed it! There are so many spots for incredible photos. I highly recommend them. Tiffany, our coordinator, is possibly the sweetest, most organized person I’ve ever met. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would!!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Kim! We had such a great time hosting your daughter's wedding! It has been a pleasure working with you!

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2017

This was such an amazing venue. Every guest at the wedding was saying it was the best they had ever been to. I was so in love with the pictures we got and the service provided. 100% recommend the worry free package. Didn't have to do a thing the day of. I did a lot of upgrades but everything was so beautiful it was worth every penny.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Bakers Ranch 24

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! It was pleasure hosting your wedding!

Britney · Married on 12/16/2017

I absolutely love Baker's Ranch! I chose the all inclusive deal which made everything so much easier on myself. From the cake to flowers, everything was perfect. The venue itself is gorgeous, with all the outdoor lighting and the big open space inside, it's the best place to have a wedding. Tiffany and her team are great and very helpful, I never had to lift a finger the day of. If you are looking for a beautiful place to have a wedding, I highly recommend Baker's Ranch!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Britney!! We loved hosting your wedding!!

Blair · Married on 12/09/2017

I wanted something rustic with indoor/outdoor experience! Bakers ranch was it! It is beautiful and our guests kept complementing how different and wonderful the venue is!!

Bakers Ranch 25
    Bakers Ranch 26
    Bakers Ranch 27
    Bakers Ranch 28

Thao · Married on 12/01/2017

Bakers Ranch was not only a beautiful venue, but the service and staff were phenomenal. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful! Couldn’t ask for a more beautiful place to get married!

Mary · Married on 11/18/2017

From start to the end Tiffany was amazing. Bakers Ranch is a beautiful setting for a wedding or any event. We enlisted Tiffany's help and so glad we did. She was on top of everything. She told me I would not have to think about anything the day of the wedding. She made sure every table was set and that all the decorations were put in place. I have to say it was a very nice day for bride and her mom. Thank you Tiffany.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary, it was truly a pleasure! Congrats again to Stephanie and Colton!!

Cherie · Married on 11/17/2017

Not one bad thing I can think about this amazing venue ! It is beautiful, the staff is top notch and they all helped make my wedding amazing

megan · Married on 10/20/2017

I just had my wedding at Baker's Ranch on October 20th and it was absolutely amazing. I literally can not praise Tiffany (the coordinator) enough. She went above and beyond to make sure I had no worries at all, she was a wedding machine! I had a previous coordinator due to the fact I booked with Baker's Ranch before coordinator services were available, and my previous coordinator was just not helpful at all. I met Tiffany about a month before the wedding and switched to her immediately. She emailed all my vendors and took over all the loose ends right away. She made sure everything went smoothly without anyone having to come to me for any questions. She laid out all my decor perfectly and truly made my wedding day amazing. Bakers Ranch made me feel like a princess which every bride deserves. Not to mention it is a breath taking venue! If you are looking for a stress free fairytale wedding, I strongly urge you to go to Baker's Ranch! Thank you Tiffany and everyone at Bakers Ranch!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Bakers Ranch 29
    Bakers Ranch 30
    Bakers Ranch 31

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you! We were so happy to host your wedding!! We wish you the absolute best!!

Maria · Married on 10/08/2017

Wonderful venue with great hosts who made the wedding planning and big day such a success! There are so many photo/ceremony options and I have to say I couldn’t have asked for a better place to celebrate my wedding day!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Dear Maria, we were honored to host your beautiful wedding at Bakers Ranch and help you with planning process! Congratulations from all of us !