Bakers Ranch Reviews

Bakers Ranch 6
Bakers Ranch 7
  • Karen

Karen Schemel Soscia · Getting married on 02/05/2021

The most perfect wedding!

The most professional group of people I ever worked with. From beginning to end, they made this experience so easy and special.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Karen for your review! It was such a pleasure to work with Mitch and Maria to create their dream wedding. We are so glad you all chose Bakers Ranch!
  • Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Great service

Good customer service. Answer fast

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Stritar · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience

My husband and I planned our wedding in less than 6 months. Baker’s Ranch made it so incredibly easy, I feel like I didn’t have to lift a finger! From the planning sessions to the actual wedding day, everything went so smoothly. I was worried that I would feel stressed and that things would go wrong but Teala really made sure I was comfortable and she handled everything for me. I would recommend Baker’s Ranch for anyone looking for an outdoor, all inclusive wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Bakers Ranch 9

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Ashley! We are so thankful you and Zack chose Bakers Ranch for your dream wedding! We loved working with you! Congratulations!

Kim Olpinski · Married on 06/30/2019

Where there's a Will, there's a Way at Bakers Ranch

Teala and Lisa are the most amazing wedding coordinators Ever!! They were the back bone that coordinated and planned my daughter's wedding in only 2-1/2 weeks! Let alone, the venue at Bakers Ranch is absolutely beautifully with its well maintained and lush grounds for stunning photo opportunities. I honestly can not give the venue and everyone there enough props to an outstanding job Well Done!! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for ensuring our daughter had the wedding she and her fiancee deserved.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Kim for your review!! Teala and I loved working with your sweet family!! We are so glad Katie and Steven chose Bakers Ranch for their dream wedding!!

Katie Laskay · Married on 06/29/2019

Making the impossible, possible

My husband and I planned our BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING wedding at this incredible venue just 4 weeks before our wedding!!! Since my husband is military, a lot of important details (such as a date) were unknown until last minute! We really weren’t sure if we would be able to pull such an event off, but thanks to Bakers Ranch, it was a dream come true! Truly cannot express my love for this venue and the two coordinators, Teala and Lisa, enough. They were the most amazing women to work with and that is exactly what they do, WORK WITH YOU! No doubt in my mind, anyone and everyone will enjoy their big day here.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Bakers Ranch 10
    Bakers Ranch 11
    Bakers Ranch 12
    Bakers Ranch 13
    Bakers Ranch 14
    Bakers Ranch 15

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you Katie for your review! We LOVED planning your dream day with you and Steven! You are such a sweet couple. Thank you so much for choosing Bakers Ranch!

Caroline Deluca · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply perfect

I was so excited to find this beautiful venue but what made my wedding even more amazing was the wonderful staff and coordinators at Bakers Ranch. They have everything down to a science to help your day go amazingly smoothly. I do not think we had one hiccup! They were flexible with our ever changing guest count and help switch my decor to match better last minuet without a problem I can not thank them enough for giving me their day of my dreams!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Bakers Ranch 20
    Bakers Ranch 21
    Bakers Ranch 22

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline for your review! We loved working with you and Juli to create the most perfect wedding day! Thank you so much for choosing Bakers Ranch!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect venue for the perfect wedding.

From the beginning for planning the wedding, both Lisa and Teala listened to our vision for the event. They were attentive, professional and quick to respond to emails.
    The day and night of the wedding, the venue was decorated just as we had envisioned. Lisa made sure everyone was taken care of that day and that everything was set up and the event ran on time.

It was the perfect venue for the perfect wedding. Thank you.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Karen. We were so honored you all chose Bakers Ranch for Paige and Josh's dream wedding! We are so happy everything was perfect for your family! - Lisa
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful Venue

I absolutely loved the set up and variety Bakers Ranch has to offer. All of my guests were wowed with how beautiful the place is. They really take care of the area. I love all the twinkly lights in all the greenery. If you want a romantic timeless venue then Bakers Ranch has it all! So many different photo opportunities!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Bakers Ranch 23
    Bakers Ranch 24
    Bakers Ranch 25

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you and Nate chose Bakers Ranch for your dream wedding! We hope that you are enjoying married life.

Betsy · Married on 03/09/2019

We love Bakers Ranch!

I’m not going to waste my time raving about how gorgeous this venue is, because the pictures truly speak for themselves. Wow! What I do want to stress are the reasons I am most thankful to have worked with this venue. If there are three standout qualities any future bride should know about Bakers Ranch, it’s their exceptional flexibility, responsiveness, and amicability.

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted an all inclusive experience to try and make the process less stressful given that we would be planning from out of state. There were certain things I wanted my venue to include when I started my search that the Bakers Ranch package online didn’t list, but when I went in for a tour of the venue, Alla immediately assured me that they could make whatever vision I had for my big day a reality. At first, I was skeptical. Their package was for buffet only, but what if I had my heart set on plated? Small per person upgrade and consider it done. Their package was only for 100 people, but what if I was intending on up to 125? No problem. As an out of state bride, would they be able to handle working on alternate and unique schedules to allow me to still get the most out of my experience? Without question. Everything and anything I thought of that could have made me hesitant to pick Bakers Ranch as my venue, the team was ready with a solution to put me at ease. It beyond worked!

The responsiveness of their team was truly incredible. Any question, request, or random thought I had along the way, they were there. Like, scary fast! Teala and Lisa were a dream team with email, I could not have possibly hoped for a better experience in that way. They were so on top of everything that it made staying organized a breeze. There was so little to stress about towards the end that the LACK of stress was making me stressed (type A people problems).

It can also not go unsaid how truly wonderful these people are. From the care and attention they put into selecting the vendors they include in their package to the way they hug you every time they see you, they just truly make the experience feel warm. I had not considered how important this would be when I first started planning, but having a coordinator/venue that cared about me and my experience was invaluable. They’re the best!

While the overall experience was incredible, there were some slight communication challenges up front. Because the team and the venue are continually being upgraded (for the better, I might add), certain things got lost in translation. The all-inclusive package at the time listed florals as being included, but it was not made clear to us until after our design consultation that this was really an allowance, so we WAY overshot what we could realistically do for flowers and had to have a follow up session. There also wasn’t consistent communication when vendors were added to their package as options or when coordinators were changing hands, so it made it slightly tricky to try and set specific consultation appointments. Both easily remedied in my opinion by being a local bride :)

I am so thankful to the whole Bakers Ranch team for providing my husband and I with the most beautiful and fun day of our lives! Can’t wait to see what else you continue to have in store for future couples!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you Betsy! We loves that you enjoyed your experience. You were such a pleasure to work with. You were always extremely organized. We loved planning with you and Mike! We wish you the very best!
    -Teala

Kayla · Married on 03/02/2019

Dream wedding!

If I could do it again I would pick Bakers Ranch 100 time over! Our day was a fairytale. Beginning to end Bakers Ranch made everything stress free.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Bakers Ranch 26
    Bakers Ranch 27
    Bakers Ranch 28
    Bakers Ranch 29
    Bakers Ranch 30
    Bakers Ranch 31

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! We loved working with you! You were a stunning bride. And that dress.... We are so happy your day was everything you hoped it would be! Congratulations again to you and Wayne!

Dianne · Married on 03/02/2019

Very Happy Mother of the Bride!

Our daughter got married here on 3/02/2019 and everything was perfect! Bakers Ranch is the best all inclusive venue out there! The owners and staff were amazing and a pleasure to work with. Everything from the food, flowers, cake, entertainment and everything else was the best! Having it all in one place and everything taken care of made for a very enjoyable stress free wedding! I highly recommend Bakers Ranch for your dream come true wedding!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Bakers Ranch 32
    Bakers Ranch 33
    Bakers Ranch 34
    Bakers Ranch 35
    Bakers Ranch 36

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Dianne!

It was such a pleasure working with you and Kayla! Her wedding was stunning and we are so glad you were able to relax and enjoy it! Thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Danielle

Danielle Marie · Married on 02/16/2019

Magical Moments

We fell in love with the intricate details Bakers offers. The chandelier with sheer draping that lowers is absolutely stunning! The lovers lock bridge is so uniquely clever. The artistic antique doors are an eclectic touch, The photo opportunities here are endless. It’s like each way you turn gives a whole different look! The bridal suite to get ready in is gorgeous and well lighted for your bridal party hair and make up. The groom’s cave is just when the guys need to enjoy themselves. The staff is truly extraordinary. Each crazy email I sent (even late at night) was always answered promptly. Each staff member was very patient with me as well. I was a nervous bride and they always reassured me things would be ok. We loved the idea of an all inclusive venue. The stress of having just a small group of vendors to choose from was really helpful. Eric, our DJ kept the party going. Delectables food was outstanding. They also let us have a private tasting for a fee which was really nice. Sugar Paste made a replica of the most beautiful cake and it was delicious! They also give a voucher so we didn’t have to worry about freezing our top cake. Teala worked so hard and our car was even packed before the end of the night. Our day was nothing short of magical. My only tips for couples would be to walk the floor to ensure everything is in place the way you want it (names on mirrors spelled correctly, flower placement etc). We highly recommend choosing Bakers for a less stressful, absolutely gorgeous, elegant wedding! We will never forget it!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Bakers Ranch 41
    Bakers Ranch 42
    Bakers Ranch 43

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle!
    It was so great working with such an organized Bride. You always had all the answers to my questions, before I asked! You will be missed but we wish you both a beautiful marriage! We loved all the details of your beautiful day. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Marlaina

Marlaina Mitusina · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing venue!!

Bakers Ranch is a beautiful and amazing venue! Me and my husband can’t thank them enough for making every dream come true! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it was all because of the wonderful team that Bakers Ranch has. Teala and Lisa helped me plan every need and dream I envisioned. They were very professional and helped me through every step of the way! If you are looking for a stress and worry free wedding then Bakers Ranch is the one for you!! I can’t thank Bakers Ranch enough for giving me the fairytale wedding that I always wanted as a little girl. I will always look back and cherish these memories forever!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Bakers Ranch 44
    Bakers Ranch 45
    Bakers Ranch 46

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Marlaina! We loved working with you and Tyler to create your dream wedding! We are so happy you had the day you had always dreamed of. Thank you for choosing Bakers Ranch!

Holly · Married on 02/01/2019

My experience so far with Bakers Ranch and Teala the coordinator have been great! The venue is so beautiful and they have done some amazing updates to the venue and bridal getting ready room. We wanted a rustic romantic southern theme and this venue has nailed it. We are so excited to get married here on 2/1/19!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Mar and Dan · Married on 01/31/2019

Mom of the groom Review!

The kids did the planning and picked Baker's Ranch! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the people at Baker's Ranch deliver as they promise. It was a pleasure to celebrate my son's big day here and I would recommend this venue to anyone. I found Lisa to be very acomadating and professional. The food from the catering company 3 c's was very good and the wedding cake was amazing! The DJ Erik was one of the best Dj's I have seen and heard in a long time. He changed it up and kept us dancing all night long!! Thanks for a beautiful Day Bakers Ranch!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Geovannie Castillo · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Location with very Attentive and Detail Oriented staff

Being All-Inclusive really made all of the difference. They handle every aspect of the wedding process very easily and stress free. First of all, because she is the one I drove crazy and just understood my vision, I would like to thank Teala for making sure that my vision came to life and was executed in a timely manner. The venue is a clean shell and transforms beautifully once the Bakers’ team brings it to life with your ideas. I don’t think we ever stressed out about anything during the wedding planning period because communication was excellent throughout the entire process. They responded quickly and were usually one step ahead of us asking questions and/or making requests. The day of the wedding everything seemed to flow flawlessly. I apparently failed to pack the sand I purchased for my sand ceremony and Lisa, one of the other coordinators went out and purchased it for me. They were able to deal with my large (boisterous) wedding party and get them down and out of the isle effortlessly. They made sure my groom and I sat down to eat soon after our announcement and ran everything on time boot camp style. We had such an awesome time at our wedding we can’t thank them enough. Our guests cannot stop talking about how great the venue was, how professional the staff was and what a great time they all had as well.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn Chidel · Married on 12/22/2018

All Inclusive Wedding

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. Bakers Ranch is truly the best. Every tiny detail was perfectly planned, and they made this experience so stress free so that we could sit back and enjoy our wedding. The venue is so beautiful and everyone at Bakers Ranch is so professional. They were always one step ahead of me through the planning process, anything I didn’t think of, they thought of it first. I could keep going, but one word I describe this experience would be AMAZING!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Bakers Ranch 47
    Bakers Ranch 48
    Bakers Ranch 49
    Bakers Ranch 50
    Bakers Ranch 51

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Kaitlynn! Those pictures are stunning!!!! We loved every minute of your beautiful day! It was our pleasure to work with you through it all! You and Adam make a beautiful couple inside and out!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

An unforgettable venue

Everything from planning the wedding and intricacies involved through executing the ceremony and reception the day of was made perfect. The venue is beautiful and well-thought out. We specifically wanted a venue with ceremony and reception on-site and oak trees around and this site couldn't have been a better fit. We also intentionally chose them for their all-inclusive package as we are both very busy with work, so Teala made planning the wedding a breeze. And no slight on them, I would just caution couples to be more organized than we were (ha) at the end of the night to gather all decor and items you supply, however, they were so helpful accommodating us and helping us pack-up at the end of the night!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Melissa,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You were amazing to work with throughout the process. We are so happy your day was everything you thought it would be. Congratulations to you and Alex, we wish you the best Dr.Keppler

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2018

All inclusive wedding

What an amazing team! Everyone was so helpful! I used their all inclusive package, and I couldn’t have asked for an easier wedding planning. They were able to take all my ideas and turn it into real life. The whole planning process was easy and they take care of almost everything. And had always responded back right away. The day of the wedding they went even above and beyond by taking care of not only me but my bridal party too. I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful, and stress free, wedding :)

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Bakers Ranch 52
    Bakers Ranch 53
    Bakers Ranch 54
    Bakers Ranch 55

Jackie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding was beautiful and we had an amazing time working with you. We wish you the very best!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

A hallmark movie experience. Bakers listened to every detail and even out did what I imagined. They made planning stress free (which every bride loves) and I felt like I was home in my backyard. Thank you Bakers for making our day a magical one.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Bakers Ranch 56
    Bakers Ranch 57
    Bakers Ranch 58
    Bakers Ranch 59
    Bakers Ranch 60

Bakers Ranch's reply:

Your words are so kind. We loved helping you through the wedding process and creating you dream wedding Jennifer. Your pictures are beautiful and we loved every minute of it!

Denise · Married on 08/25/2018

We were extremely satisfied with Bakers Ranch. Tiffany, Teala and Rachel made it so easy with absolutely no stress. From the moment we toured and booked we were treated like special guests. I can’t say enough good about Spunky Spirits, Breezin Entertainment and Delectables catering. Great food. Eric our DJ was awesome and the alcohol kept flowing!! I would highly recommend Bakers Ranch to anyone. We are considering renewing our vows there in 2 years for our 50th.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Bakers Ranch's reply:

It was such a pleasure to make Jennifer's dream wedding a reality. It was wonderful to watch her enjoy her day from start to finish! We would be more than happy to host your Vow Renewal!!! -Teala

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2018

Bakers Ranch was AMAZING! I had Teala to help me throughout my wedding craziness and she was absolutely amazing! She did everything I asked and more, and made sure everything was perfect! It definitely was! Couldn’t have picked a better venue!

Sent on 08/30/2018

jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

What a venue!!! Gorgeous grounds, great owners and team....couldn't have asked for anything more! They were helpful thru the process, answered any questions we had....I even enjoyed seeing that they signed my guestbook. :)
    Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing bakers ranch was the best thing we could have done. The venue is gorgeous but the ease of planning (we chose the all inclusive) was what I really loved. Communication with director Tiffany was always easy and she was always available. On the day of I really had nothing to worry about other than relaxing and marrying the man of my dreams.

Sent on 06/06/2018