Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo Reviews

63 | Key Largo, FL

63 Reviews for Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo

• Tamara

Tamara · Married on 05/06/2017

We are incredibly happy we chose the Hilton Key Largo Resort! To start, the property itself is beautiful and relaxing. Most of our family was from out of town, so having our room block, ceremony and reception all in one location was a HUGE plus and so convenient, especially for the wedding day. The Hilton made the reservation process very easy for us and our guests. The entire hotel staff was very accommodating, and the Waves Beach Bar was a hit with our guests throughout the wedding weekend. Our coordinator at the Hilton, Tina, was phenomenal. Tina--- we couldn’t have done it without you, thank you so much! Tina was professional, organized, and on-top of every single detail, big and small. Any question my mother, mother-in-law and I asked her, she never once said no to us and always went out of her way to accommodate us. Since we did not have a wedding planner, Tina played a huge role in helping our family make sure everything went perfectly for our special day, which it did. The food was amazing! Best wedding food we and our guests have ever had, hands down. The bar staff was impressive – they were quick, personable, and there was never a line at our bar the entire evening. It truly was an amazing wedding weekend. Thank you to Tina and everyone at the Hilton for making our perfect dream wedding possible!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo's reply:

Dear Tamara,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. It was a pleasure having you with and bring your dream wedding to life.

Wishing you many happy moments together!

Warm wishes,
    Audrey Gonzalez | Director of Sales and Marketing

Connie · Married on 04/22/2017

We had a wonderful wedding & reception at the Hilton Key Largo Resort. Tina was such as huge help with everything. During the planning process, she was very helpful and answered any & every question we had. I was coordinating with her from Minnesota since my daughter, the bride was living in Bangkok. She and the whole Hilton staff were wonderful and very professional. She was hands on and in constant contact with us; updating us on everything. On the wedding day, it was raining but since it was our daughter's dream to have her wedding on the beach; Tina helped us to make sure that happened, once the weather broke a little. She totally respected the bride and groom's decision that they didn't want to move their ceremony inside. Also, the reception was perfect! And the food & beverages were delicious. The staff during the reception were awesome. The bride & groom really enjoyed there wedding & reception at the Hilton.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Allison · Married on 06/25/2016

I am so happy that my husband and I had our destination wedding ceremony and reception at the Hilton Key Largo Resort! Everything was perfect!! The resort is beautiful and our pictures turned out amazing! Our friends and family stayed at the resort and we had such a great time! The food was fantastic! Ann the wedding coordinator is so organized and handled everything the day of the wedding and I had no stress. Ann and the other Hilton event staff were so great and easy to work with over the phone and with emails for planning. Donna was so friendly and quickly answered all my calls and emails reguarding the room block and made that stress free as well!! I loved our destination wedding and highly recommend the Hilton Key Largo!!

Wedding 6/25/16

Sent on 07/09/2016

Kelli · Married on 02/25/2016

The Hilton was an absolutely perfect choice for our wedding. We booked here without even having seen the place, and that was absolutely the best choice we could have made! Our wedding coordinator, Ann, was absolutely fantastic. From start to finish, she makes you feel like you are the only bride/groom and that your wedding is of utmost importance (even though she has lots of weddings!!). She was super flexible and helpful with every little detail, and makes sure that you get to enjoy your wedding, instead of worrying whats happening etc. The resort itself is absolutely stunning. Our guests had an incredible time, and called it nothing other than paradise. Everything turned out better than we could have imagined, and if we got married all over again, we would definitely choose the Hilton Key Largo!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

There is really not much more to say other than I just had my dream wedding at the Hilton Key Largo Resort. Ann is beyond amazing, you don't have to worry about a thing when you are in her hands.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren. Planning with you and Dion, and your lovely parents, was such a pleasure. We are so happy that we could help in making your wedding day exactly as you dreamed. Please come back and visit us again soon. Best wishes to you both.

Kristin · Married on 10/03/2015

The Hilton Key Largo Resort was amazing. The accommodations were absolutely stunning, and the staff was super helpful. They truly made me feel like a bride. Ann the wedding coordinator was super friendly and helped me through the whole process. Any questions I had she was very knowledgable and always available which was great. The venue itself was stunning. Ben and Donna in rooming were also awesome. They were super helpful with organizing my room block and making sure everyone in my party was close by.

Sent on 10/12/2015

michaela · Married on 07/11/2015

My ceremony was very low key and intimate which didn't require much assistance from staff. When I did need to contact them, they were responsive and very helpful. Breathtaking setting.

Sent on 08/14/2015

The Hilton made my wedding complete. Ann and Donna worked very close with me and did a great job communicating everything to make our wedding weekend perfect. The food was great. Venue was beautiful and everything looked amazing! I am so glad we picked the Hilton because everyone had a blast and it was so nice being able to wake up and run into people from our wedding party and hang out during the day. Our room was great for the girls to get ready. Literally every aspect of our wedding was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing, besides making it last longer. I want to go back and do it all over again!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Gerrett · Married on 05/03/2015

We actually did not reserve any areas at the Hilton for our elopement ceremony, as we were having an intimate wedding (just us, officiant, photographer) we decided to forego reserving any of the facilities. There was a risk in doing this, as the staff will not clear any beaches when you do this - but it worked out better than we could have hoped. We had a sunset ceremony and ended up choosing the property's Hammock beach for the location. Other guests gave us space while we held the ceremony and took pictures around the nature trail, the beaches, and all around the property. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Great location, beautiful spot to have a ceremony. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/12/2015

We got married at the Hilton Key Largo Resort this past weekend and we had an amazing time! From the day we arrived to the day we left, everything was wonderful. We stayed in the grand water view suite, room 328, which is a corner unit on the 3rd floor with a fabulous view of the Hammock Beach which is where our ceremony took place. The suites are very large, with sliders to the balcony that looks over the bay.

Ann and Erin in Catering were extremely helpful before, during and after our events! They made the process run so smoothly. We had our rehearsal/welcome dinner at the pool bar and it was great. The tables were set up beautifully, the taco bar was delicious and the bartenders were awesome! Our ceremony was at 6:30 at the Hammock Beach, and it was beautiful! We only had 48 guests, but the beach can accommodate much more. Cocktail our was on the terrace in front of the reception room which is a perfect spot for the guests to enjoy the sunset. We had our reception in the Cypress Ballroom which was a perfect size for our party, 6 tables of 8 people at each worked out well. The food was delicious (Caribbean buffet) and the banquet staff made sure everything went as planned. We had such an amazing time! I would not change a thing!

Donna, the sales manager of the hotel, was extremely helpful with our room block. She did her best at accommodating with any of our special requests.

The Hilton Key Largo resort is paradise. If you are looking for a quite, peaceful vacation, this is the place. You may even be lucky like us and see the manatees swimming around the pier and the dolphins swimming in the bay. All of our guests commented on how nice of a time they had, and no one wanted to leave! This was our third stay, and we will surely be back very soon!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Robyn · Married on 09/06/2014

A fabulous venue to have an beautiful, affordable ceremony right on the beach. The reception venue was perfect in every way. Lots to do for the guests and a beautiful facility to have a perfect wedding. Ann and her team were detail oriented and right en pointe! Donna and her team did everything possible to make us (parents of the bride) and our guests comfortable and pampered. Thank you, Hilton, Key Largo!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Jody · Married on 06/22/2014

After proposing to me on the fishing pier at the Hilton, my fiance suggested we get married there, too. I jumped at the chance to have the wedding of my dreams in the most beautiful place in the Keys. Throughout the year of planning, the staff at the Hilton was incredible. Eventually, we ended up working with Carin, who was extremely flexible and patient with answering my millions of questions and constant changes.

We were also thoroughly impressed with Chef Michael's pre-wedding tasting event. He was very responsive to our opinions and reworked the menu on the spot with us. We felt like rock stars after leaving just our tasting. We could not even imagine how spectacular the actual wedding would be after that.

One of the most stressful parts of the planning process was booking the block of rooms for the guests, but Donna in sales was a dream to work with on this. She always answered by emails within the same day and was more than patient with my constant questions. I really appreciated her guidance throughout the process.

Our wedding day was everything I could have dreamed of and more. Throughout the day, Carin was in constant contact with us, and I felt very comfortable leaving everything in her hands. In fact, we just put all the decorating of the reception in her hands, and I could not have been happier with her decisions.

I would highly recommend the Hilton Key Largo Resort and Donna and Carin, in particular, for your wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Megan · Married on 06/01/2014

This is by far the most beautiful, secluded resort in the Keys and was the perfect spot for our wedding. We got married on Hammock Beach in the sand and the backdrop was STUNNING! The catering staff is prompt, professional, and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with the Hilton. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

Our Wedding at the Hilton Key Largo was nothing short of PERFECTION! We were married on May 3rd 2014 at Hammock Beach, the most beautiful private on site beach with our closest friends and family and it was truly the most amazing day of our lives! Carin Kronheim was the wedding planner and event coordinator we dealt with primarily and she over exceeded our expectations in every way imaginable!! The entire hotel staffs professionalism and standard of excellence was such a pleasure to be surrounded by I wish we could enjoy the experience all over again!!! We would highly recommend their venue services to anyone looking for an unforgettable wedding. I truly can't speak enough about every single individual that took care of us that weekend! It was the most blessed day and I thank them for making it so magical!

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • Dainya

Dainya · Married on 03/28/2014

Our wedding weekend at the Hilton Key Largo was beyond perfect! We had our welcome dinner at the pool and our wedding in the Bay View ballroom. Both events were almost 100 people and they both were put together perfectly! The staff made sure that everything I needed was taken care of and Ann made sure everything came together just how we had planned.
    The location really makes for a fun weekend for all of the guests and we loved the Treetops bar for late night cocktails! We also rented jet skis from Caribbean watersports on site which was made for a fun day the day after our wedding with our guests!
    Overall this place is really an all inclusive wedding venue, we never left all weekend and were thoroughly entertained between the pool, beach and activities.
    Thank you for everything! We can't wait to come back on our one year anniversary!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Carissa · Married on 11/09/2013

The tree lined beach where we had our ceremony was breathtaking! The waterfront cocktail hour at sunset was stunning! The reception hall was memorable! Ann, the wedding coordinator, is so wonderful to work with! Everything was perfect!! We could not be happier with our special day at the Hilton Key Largo Resort

Sent on 11/21/2013

Becky · Married on 10/27/2013

It was a no-brainer to choose the Hilton Key Largo as my wedding venue. Once you see how gorgeous the property is you will know too! I compared the Hilton to the Marriott down the road, and let me tell you that there is NO comparison. Go with the Hilton! Ann worked with me and my mom mostly over email since we live in different places. She was responsive and had great ideas to help us along the way. Ann and her staff never missed a beat during my wedding weekend- I am so thankful to all of them for making it perfect. All my guests (from all over the country) were impressed with the hotel and the staff as well. We plan on returning very soon to relax and do more jetskiing!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Emily · Married on 04/06/2013

The Hilton Key Largo Resort and Beach Club is AMAZING! I planned my destination wedding here from home in Virginia. After hours researching venues and e-mailing sites we decided that the Hilton Resort was best for us. We were able to stay at the same location as the ceremony and reception were being held. I worked with Ann, the catering manager, to plan everything from catering, to ceremony details, decor, and the cake. She was fast with responses, receptive to what I asked for, and provided great recommendations for vendors. All this was done without my husband or I seeing the venue.

We arrived 2 days before our wedding and everything was exactly as Ann had described and better than we expected. The beach where the ceremony was cleaned and set up the morning of the wedding and reserved for just is and our guests. The flow from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception was perfect. She even accommodated an appetizer change the day before the event and an extension of the reception when we were having too much fun to call it a night! After the ceremony she ensured that all my favors and guest book were returned and went above and beyond to find some family items that had been misplaced by me during the evening.

We stayed a few days after the ceremony and were constantly greeted by name and and congratulated by staff. I am incredibly pleased with the Hilton Key Largo, and continue to get fantastic compliments from our family and friends. We absolutely recommend this venue for a beach destination wedding!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Jaime · Married on 03/09/2013

I recently had my wedding at the Hilton and couldn't be happier with how things turned out from start to finish. Ann is extremely helpful and accommodating, along with all of the staff my guests and I came in contact with on our stay!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Jamie · Married on 03/03/2013

Ann, Carin, William, and rest of the Hilton Key Largo team did a fantastic job! Day of, everything was beautiful and went smoothly!

Sent on 03/13/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/23/2013

This was the easiest choice I made for my entire wedding. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted a small, intimate beach ceremony. But I'd scoured many locations in Miami and The Keys and the second I found this one location, I stopped looking. They had beautiful decor, so I barely had to put effort into anything along the lines of decorations. Together the hotel and the florist made my day absolutely perfect and I was able to stay within my budget. And the Hilton had coordinators that knew exactly what they were doing and how to make my day go by seamlessly.
    I don't regret one second of the choice I made and the time I spent at the Hilton for the most special day of my life. It was perfect in every way.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Lili · Married on 02/14/2013

The Hilton is beautiful! The views from the ballroom are amazing! Thank you to Ann for all her hard work and always answering my questions.

Sent on 03/30/2013

Laura · Married on 01/17/2013

Carin at the Hilton Key Largo constantly went above and beyond for us while helping to plan our wedding. Thank you for such a beautiful day! :)

Sent on 01/24/2013

lori · Married on 09/22/2012

What a great decision my daughter and son in law made in choosing the Hilton Key Largo for their destination wedding! Everyone in the hotel went out of their way and all of our guests were happy and very impressed with the property. We booked 47 rooms and I did not hear one complaint. Wendy was amazing and worked with my daughter from the moment we booked. She went over and above and set up her wedding site outside as well as the inside site as it began to look like rain. Then she waited as long as possible, and luckily the sun shined through and my daughter had her beautiful bayside wedding! During the reception, we had reserved the upstairs banquet room with glass windows looking out over the water and were blessed with a beautiful red sunset. It was the perfect weekend wedding thanks to Wendy and all of the staff at the Hilton Key Largo!

Sent on 09/25/2012