Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Amy
    Amy V. Married on 08/21/2021

The Wedding of our Dreams!

Words cannot express the amazing experience we had at Baker’s Cay Resort! Our wedding was EXACTLY what we pictured! From the rooms, the beach, the food, the activities and the setting – our guests had the very best! And, we couldn’t have done it without Anna Patterson – she is absolutely the GREATEST! We had to postpone our original wedding planning from October 2020 to August 2021…when the pandemic made a comeback and there were two tropical storms looming…Anna was with us every step of the way! In the end, everything worked out PERFECTLY and we could not have been happier! If you are considering the Florida Keys for your wedding – hands down, Baker’s Cay is the place to choose for your special day! Thank you, Anna, and the entire Baker’s Cay staff for all your love, support and care! We are already planning our return for our first anniversary!!!
    ♥ Damon & Amy
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly P. Married on 05/01/2021

Everything and more!

I had both my welcome reception and wedding at Baker's Cay and it was true paradise. Baker's Cay, like may venues in the Keys, is a gorgeous tropical paradise, but what set's this venue apart from the others is 1) their floor-to-ceiling window ballroom providing unbeatable views while getting out of the Florida heat 2) the great food - our guests raved about our cocktail hors d'oeuvres and 3) Anna Patterson!
    Anna is what I liked to call our wedding rockstar. She made miracles happen, like putting together a last minute bridesmaid bouquet minutes before the ceremony when we found out we were one shy! Any problem I or a vendor had, Anna had the solution! As you can imagine, planning a wedding yourself is stressful enough, but planning a wedding in a pandemic, and for three different wedding dates, was incredibly overwhelming. Anna always made herself available to help and addressed my many (MANY) emails and questions in a timely, and highly professional manner. I HIGHLY recommend both Baker's Cay and Anna Patterson for an unforgettable wedding!
    Taylor H. Married on 04/29/2021

Such an amazing experience

Due to covid we decided to cancel our big wedding and have a small intimate ceremony on the beach and I’m so glad we did! Bakers Cay is absolutely beautiful and the staff is so friendly. Anna made sure everything was taken care of and I did not have to worry about a thing. Already planning our next visit!
  • Jenifer
    Jenifer B. Married on 04/16/2021

Absolutely Breathtaking & Exceeded ALL Expectations

If you're looking for your own special, unforgettable slice of paradise to celebrate your dream wedding, LOOK NO FURTHER. My new husband and I hosted our wedding at Baker's Cay and we absolutely could not have been more impressed with everything from the staff hospitality, room quality, resort amenities, THE FOOD!!, the drinks, the atmosphere, it was all spectacular. We had a relatively small (destination) wedding with ~50 guests, and they ALL have come up to us and thanked us for having our wedding in such a beautiful location.

Stunning location and amazing food aside, we could not have been more impressed with our wedding location facilitator, Anna Patterson. Her and her team provided us with EVERYTHING we needed in order to plan our perfect day. She even was there to pitch in and assist with leading our rehearsal dinner! She is so invested in making sure you have the time of your lives and that everything goes well-- I would 100% percent recommend working with Anna to help plan your wedding. I can't wait to go back and cheers with her on our first anniversary.

A huge thank you again to all the staff at Baker's for helping make our magical day come to life not only for us but also for our guests.
  • Ali
    Ali R. Married on 03/13/2021

Absolute perfection

Please select Baker's Cay as your Keys venue! It is perfect in every way. I loved getting to work with Anna, she's incredible, and the views are magnificent. Anna and the rest of her team are true professionals! The moment I walked into Baker's Cay they took care of absolutely everything so that I could enjoy every moment of my wedding! Baker's Cay provides so many options to customize your wedding to your liking. They have beachfront locations, outdoor reception space as well as indoor reception/ceremony spaces that highlight all the glory of the keys (sunset views at start of reception!). I wish I could relive my wedding, I had such a perfect time!
  • Kinzie
    Kinzie M. Married on 06/24/2020

Elegant and Beautiful

This venue offered 3 locations from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. They were very accommodating and I greatly appreciated the 24/7 customer service I received from Anna Patterson! I wouldn’t have changed a thing!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 05/09/2020

Anna is the best!!!!!!

We cannot thank Anna Patterson and Baker’s Cay Resort enough for the most perfect wedding this past weekend for our daughter Ally and her now husband Andrew. Their wedding was rescheduled from May 2020 due to covid. This was a destination wedding for us and we booked Baker’s Cay after having a phone conversation with Anna who was so patient and warm and answered all of our questions. She even walked the property taking video of where the ceremony, dinner, reception would be to help us visualize. I cannot say enough about the whole Baker’s Cay team from the chef (food was amazing) to the rooms, bridal suite, grounds crew, daily activities planners, waitstaff, bartenders, etc. Hands down some of the most genuine and friendly stafff!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone planning a destination wedding. The beach wedding was truly magical! Anna hugged us every time she saw us and we knew she really cared about us!! Love, the Marshall Family
  • Staci
    Staci Married on 04/19/2020

Best Wedding we Never Had!

While my husband and I never got to actually have our wedding at Baker's Cay that was planned for April, 2020, I still felt compelled to write a review about this amazing venue! We fell in love with the resort after seeing it online as it was a perfect fit for our destination wedding dreams! Anna worked with us from start to finish (well, up to when our wedding was cancelled due to COVID!) She was very responsive and spent almost her whole day showing us around, arranging the tasting, and answering our questions. We loved working with her and I'm sure she would've been fantastic on the wedding day if it had panned out the way it was supposed to! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone wanting a elegant oceanside wedding where their guests can relax and enjoy a beautiful getaway! Hopefully my husband and I will be able to visit for a delayed honeymoon and stand on the beach where we were originally supposed to say our vows!
    Magdalena Married on 12/27/2019

Just great!

We worked with Joy, Anna and Amanda - all other employees we came in contact with were great as well.
  • Tamara
    Tamara Married on 05/06/2017
    We are incredibly happy we chose the Hilton Key Largo Resort! To start, the property itself is beautiful and relaxing. Most of our family was from out of town, so having our room block, ceremony and reception all in one location was a HUGE plus and so convenient, especially for the wedding day. The Hilton made the reservation process very easy for us and our guests. The entire hotel staff was very accommodating, and the Waves Beach Bar was a hit with our guests throughout the wedding weekend. Our coordinator at the Hilton, Tina, was phenomenal. Tina--- we couldn’t have done it without you, thank you so much! Tina was professional, organized, and on-top of every single detail, big and small. Any question my mother, mother-in-law and I asked her, she never once said no to us and always went out of her way to accommodate us. Since we did not have a wedding planner, Tina played a huge role in helping our family make sure everything went perfectly for our special day, which it did. The food was amazing! Best wedding food we and our guests have ever had, hands down. The bar staff was impressive – they were quick, personable, and there was never a line at our bar the entire evening. It truly was an amazing wedding weekend. Thank you to Tina and everyone at the Hilton for making our perfect dream wedding possible!!

Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo's reply:

Dear Tamara,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. It was a pleasure having you with and bring your dream wedding to life.

Wishing you many happy moments together!

Warm wishes,
    Audrey Gonzalez | Director of Sales and Marketing
    Connie Married on 04/22/2017
    We had a wonderful wedding & reception at the Hilton Key Largo Resort. Tina was such as huge help with everything. During the planning process, she was very helpful and answered any & every question we had. I was coordinating with her from Minnesota since my daughter, the bride was living in Bangkok. She and the whole Hilton staff were wonderful and very professional. She was hands on and in constant contact with us; updating us on everything. On the wedding day, it was raining but since it was our daughter's dream to have her wedding on the beach; Tina helped us to make sure that happened, once the weather broke a little. She totally respected the bride and groom's decision that they didn't want to move their ceremony inside. Also, the reception was perfect! And the food & beverages were delicious. The staff during the reception were awesome. The bride & groom really enjoyed there wedding & reception at the Hilton.
    Allison Married on 06/25/2016
    I am so happy that my husband and I had our destination wedding ceremony and reception at the Hilton Key Largo Resort! Everything was perfect!! The resort is beautiful and our pictures turned out amazing! Our friends and family stayed at the resort and we had such a great time! The food was fantastic! Ann the wedding coordinator is so organized and handled everything the day of the wedding and I had no stress. Ann and the other Hilton event staff were so great and easy to work with over the phone and with emails for planning. Donna was so friendly and quickly answered all my calls and emails reguarding the room block and made that stress free as well!! I loved our destination wedding and highly recommend the Hilton Key Largo!!

Wedding 6/25/16
    Kelli Married on 02/25/2016
    The Hilton was an absolutely perfect choice for our wedding. We booked here without even having seen the place, and that was absolutely the best choice we could have made! Our wedding coordinator, Ann, was absolutely fantastic. From start to finish, she makes you feel like you are the only bride/groom and that your wedding is of utmost importance (even though she has lots of weddings!!). She was super flexible and helpful with every little detail, and makes sure that you get to enjoy your wedding, instead of worrying whats happening etc. The resort itself is absolutely stunning. Our guests had an incredible time, and called it nothing other than paradise. Everything turned out better than we could have imagined, and if we got married all over again, we would definitely choose the Hilton Key Largo!
    Lauren Married on 10/17/2015
    There is really not much more to say other than I just had my dream wedding at the Hilton Key Largo Resort. Ann is beyond amazing, you don't have to worry about a thing when you are in her hands.

Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren. Planning with you and Dion, and your lovely parents, was such a pleasure. We are so happy that we could help in making your wedding day exactly as you dreamed. Please come back and visit us again soon. Best wishes to you both.
    Kristin Married on 10/03/2015
    The Hilton Key Largo Resort was amazing. The accommodations were absolutely stunning, and the staff was super helpful. They truly made me feel like a bride. Ann the wedding coordinator was super friendly and helped me through the whole process. Any questions I had she was very knowledgable and always available which was great. The venue itself was stunning. Ben and Donna in rooming were also awesome. They were super helpful with organizing my room block and making sure everyone in my party was close by.
    Michaela Married on 07/11/2015
    My ceremony was very low key and intimate which didn't require much assistance from staff. When I did need to contact them, they were responsive and very helpful. Breathtaking setting.
  • User2294011 2+ years ago
    The Hilton made my wedding complete. Ann and Donna worked very close with me and did a great job communicating everything to make our wedding weekend perfect. The food was great. Venue was beautiful and everything looked amazing! I am so glad we picked the Hilton because everyone had a blast and it was so nice being able to wake up and run into people from our wedding party and hang out during the day. Our room was great for the girls to get ready. Literally every aspect of our wedding was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing, besides making it last longer. I want to go back and do it all over again!!
    Gerrett Married on 05/03/2015
    We actually did not reserve any areas at the Hilton for our elopement ceremony, as we were having an intimate wedding (just us, officiant, photographer) we decided to forego reserving any of the facilities. There was a risk in doing this, as the staff will not clear any beaches when you do this - but it worked out better than we could have hoped. We had a sunset ceremony and ended up choosing the property's Hammock beach for the location. Other guests gave us space while we held the ceremony and took pictures around the nature trail, the beaches, and all around the property. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Great location, beautiful spot to have a ceremony. We couldn't be happier.
    Danielle Married on 04/12/2015
    We got married at the Hilton Key Largo Resort this past weekend and we had an amazing time! From the day we arrived to the day we left, everything was wonderful. We stayed in the grand water view suite, room 328, which is a corner unit on the 3rd floor with a fabulous view of the Hammock Beach which is where our ceremony took place. The suites are very large, with sliders to the balcony that looks over the bay.

Ann and Erin in Catering were extremely helpful before, during and after our events! They made the process run so smoothly. We had our rehearsal/welcome dinner at the pool bar and it was great. The tables were set up beautifully, the taco bar was delicious and the bartenders were awesome! Our ceremony was at 6:30 at the Hammock Beach, and it was beautiful! We only had 48 guests, but the beach can accommodate much more. Cocktail our was on the terrace in front of the reception room which is a perfect spot for the guests to enjoy the sunset. We had our reception in the Cypress Ballroom which was a perfect size for our party, 6 tables of 8 people at each worked out well. The food was delicious (Caribbean buffet) and the banquet staff made sure everything went as planned. We had such an amazing time! I would not change a thing!

Donna, the sales manager of the hotel, was extremely helpful with our room block. She did her best at accommodating with any of our special requests.

The Hilton Key Largo resort is paradise. If you are looking for a quite, peaceful vacation, this is the place. You may even be lucky like us and see the manatees swimming around the pier and the dolphins swimming in the bay. All of our guests commented on how nice of a time they had, and no one wanted to leave! This was our third stay, and we will surely be back very soon!
    Robyn Married on 09/06/2014
    A fabulous venue to have an beautiful, affordable ceremony right on the beach. The reception venue was perfect in every way. Lots to do for the guests and a beautiful facility to have a perfect wedding. Ann and her team were detail oriented and right en pointe! Donna and her team did everything possible to make us (parents of the bride) and our guests comfortable and pampered. Thank you, Hilton, Key Largo!
    Jody Married on 06/22/2014
    After proposing to me on the fishing pier at the Hilton, my fiance suggested we get married there, too. I jumped at the chance to have the wedding of my dreams in the most beautiful place in the Keys. Throughout the year of planning, the staff at the Hilton was incredible. Eventually, we ended up working with Carin, who was extremely flexible and patient with answering my millions of questions and constant changes.

We were also thoroughly impressed with Chef Michael's pre-wedding tasting event. He was very responsive to our opinions and reworked the menu on the spot with us. We felt like rock stars after leaving just our tasting. We could not even imagine how spectacular the actual wedding would be after that.

One of the most stressful parts of the planning process was booking the block of rooms for the guests, but Donna in sales was a dream to work with on this. She always answered by emails within the same day and was more than patient with my constant questions. I really appreciated her guidance throughout the process.

Our wedding day was everything I could have dreamed of and more. Throughout the day, Carin was in constant contact with us, and I felt very comfortable leaving everything in her hands. In fact, we just put all the decorating of the reception in her hands, and I could not have been happier with her decisions.

I would highly recommend the Hilton Key Largo Resort and Donna and Carin, in particular, for your wedding!
    Megan Married on 06/01/2014
    This is by far the most beautiful, secluded resort in the Keys and was the perfect spot for our wedding. We got married on Hammock Beach in the sand and the backdrop was STUNNING! The catering staff is prompt, professional, and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with the Hilton. Thank you!!
    Amanda Married on 05/03/2014
    Our Wedding at the Hilton Key Largo was nothing short of PERFECTION! We were married on May 3rd 2014 at Hammock Beach, the most beautiful private on site beach with our closest friends and family and it was truly the most amazing day of our lives! Carin Kronheim was the wedding planner and event coordinator we dealt with primarily and she over exceeded our expectations in every way imaginable!! The entire hotel staffs professionalism and standard of excellence was such a pleasure to be surrounded by I wish we could enjoy the experience all over again!!! We would highly recommend their venue services to anyone looking for an unforgettable wedding. I truly can't speak enough about every single individual that took care of us that weekend! It was the most blessed day and I thank them for making it so magical!
  • Dainya
    Dainya Married on 03/28/2014
    Our wedding weekend at the Hilton Key Largo was beyond perfect! We had our welcome dinner at the pool and our wedding in the Bay View ballroom. Both events were almost 100 people and they both were put together perfectly! The staff made sure that everything I needed was taken care of and Ann made sure everything came together just how we had planned.
    The location really makes for a fun weekend for all of the guests and we loved the Treetops bar for late night cocktails! We also rented jet skis from Caribbean watersports on site which was made for a fun day the day after our wedding with our guests!
    Overall this place is really an all inclusive wedding venue, we never left all weekend and were thoroughly entertained between the pool, beach and activities.
    Thank you for everything! We can't wait to come back on our one year anniversary!
    Carissa Married on 11/09/2013
    The tree lined beach where we had our ceremony was breathtaking! The waterfront cocktail hour at sunset was stunning! The reception hall was memorable! Ann, the wedding coordinator, is so wonderful to work with! Everything was perfect!! We could not be happier with our special day at the Hilton Key Largo Resort