27 Reviews for Baez Party Productions, Inc.

A very professional service; they provided the bistro lights and the venue was totally transformed for my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Lilia, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The flowers were perfect, the music had both families (his side American, my side Colombian/puertorican) dancing all night, and the decor was breathtaking. Baez Party Productions made my wedding dream a reality- as a matter of fact, it was beyond what I could've imagined! Truly the greatest night of our lives. They're super flexible, easy to contact, and friendly. They sincerely care about the event and put so much attention to detail. People called me crazy because I was planning the wedding while I was in nursing school but nothing is impossible with the help of Baez Party Productions! I was literally a worry-free bride thanks to them!

Profile Picture User3791067, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Not only was the service the best I've seen, yet they went out of their way to make this special day come alive like we planned it. It looked and felt even better than what we would have dreamed it. Everyone had something to say about how beautiful the wedding was. All the guest also are raving about how much fun they had with the photobooth. If I had to do any other event for sure I would use Baez Party Production and Osmani Baez Photography photo booth again.

Profile Picture User3434080, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Baez party productions were professional.

Profile Picture User3484528, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for the excellent service provided. You are true professionals and we appreciate how beautiful everything turned out!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The people are Baez party were great. They handled every last detail and everything went as well as anyone could ask for. I would highly recommend them and I will be coming back for any party needs that may arise in the future.

Profile Picture Joel, 4/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Planning

Rebecca and the Baez Party Production team were in charge of my flowers, up lighting, ceremony set up etc. From the beginning they were easy and flexible to work with. I told Rebecca my budget and my vision and she was very helpful. I knew nothing about flowers but I knew I wanted a "romantic vintage" wedding. She knew exactly what to do. She kept in contact from the moment I booked. She never left emails or my questions unanswered. I never worried about how my wedding would look because she was so specific, asking me about the smallest details to make sure it would look the way I dreamed. The day of my wedding the Baez team was on time for set up and set up the wedding of my dreams. Every single detail was on point and beautiful. It looked exactly the way I pictured.! I totally recommend Baez Party Productions for every event service. Friendly, professional and a keen eye to details. You will be happy you did. I am a very satisfied costumer who had the wedding of her dreams!

Profile Picture Sonia, 3/10/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

It was a great experience to work with Rebecca and David. it feels great to have one place for everything you need for your wedding, and knowing that you are counting with professionals. They will work with you every step of the planning process, and will make your day memorable. One of the many services I contracted was the catering for the wedding, and everybody kept telling me about how good the food was. They are great people, and are awesome to work with

Profile Picture Grettel, 6/30/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was in search of a full staff and DJ within my budget for my wedding and came across Baez Productions on this site. Rebecca, the coordinator and part owner was very pleasant to work with. She was always very prompt with her replies and very helpful with her suggestions of what we would need. David the DJ was also awesome! He kept all my guests on the dance floor all night!!! My favorite memory of this team was Rebecca coming up to me all night with Champagne to fill my glass, that attention to detail was amazing. The staff was very friendly and professional as well. I would most definitely recommend Baez Party Productions! They truly helped my special day turn out perfectly!!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 3/10/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thanks to Miriam & David Baez from Baez Party Productions my wedding was a success - NOT ONE THING WENT WRONG!!! They are friendly, professional, and detail oriented, and I would recommend them to anyone who needs help planning an event.

I felt comfortable with Miriam the second I met her, and throughout the entire planning process, she was extremely responsive - always answered calls, emails, and even texts. She helped me plan my wedding and literally took care of EVERYTHING - recommending vendors, communicating with vendors, reading the fine print on contracts, giving me ideas on how / where to save, attending meetings with me, and helping me sort out details that made my event extra unique, which is exactly what I wanted. I was also able to rent tables and linens from BPP for a great price!!!

The day of the event, I was so at ease knowing she and David were there to meet with the vendors and execute the vision of our dream wedding. When I walked into my ceremony & reception location (same place), my jaw dropped - it surpassed any dream and expectation I had. Miriam & David went above and beyond to make everything PERFECT. Hiring them was the best decision I made... next to marrying my hubby!

Profile Picture User1710728, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Everything was great but you should have a tablecloth holders for ceremonies on the beach!

Profile Picture Stefania, 12/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ok. Usually I wouldn't leave comments and I think this is my first time ever rating a service. But I must say that Rebecca did an outstanding job with organizing our wedding. The wedding started very late and we were endangered of not having the most important people present for the beach wedding. Rebecca was able to negotiate with the beach personnel and got us the extra time needed in order to have the wedding with EVERYONE present. Everything was set up beautifully. Now Rebecca's job was finished at the wedding as that was the only service we hired her for. Me and my wife invited her to our reception. The food wasn't prepared correctly, and Rebecca told me to sit down and enjoy my day. And on her own will, free of charge took control of the location and ensured the guests food was prepared as requested. Communication was NEVER a problem with her. Additionally, her husband is always ready to give her a hand when necessary. So in retrospect you are paying for the service for one person, but as a wife/husband team you may get two depending on the situation. For example, her husband was willing to pick up guests for the wedding if time permitted. Now I understand a wedding is the most important event in one's life. And one definitely want to be sure on who they are hiring. Especially for us since I was living in Australia and my now wife was in Japan during the email exchanges. To show i am a real customer who received real services, please feel free to email me at blckman2@hotmail.com. Still not a believer, well you can always email me at my work at kevin.m.hill@raytheon.com. Best of all they are a one stop shop where all your needs can be met. They can even get you an officiant if you need one. We used Ana such a beautiful ceremony and she was able to shorten it in a manner that it didn't lessen the overall impact of the wedding.

Thanks

Kevin and Hana Hill

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Rebecca worked with me to put together an incredible ceremony and reception. They provided all of the special touches with the set up, decor and special requests. They researched and found everything that I was looking for. I also found their rental prices to be great. I was able to get more with my budget.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

We rented several things from Rebecca, and they too, were in great condition! She worked with us throughout the entire wedding process and was there bright and early the day of the wedding. She works with other vendors, too. For example, our centerpieces were created by one of her vendors...very beautiful! Our bouquets were from another vendor, too, but I did not like those as much. Rebecca and her husband are WONDERFUL people to work with.

Profile Picture Julyett, 4/16/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I am very pleased with the prices, quality, and customer service provided by this company! I highly recommend them and will be using them in the future!

Profile Picture Janett, 3/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rebecca, I wanted to thank you so much for all your help during my wedding. I had a blast and everything looked beautiful. You guys did a great job! The sangria was delicious, food very tasty, and the coffee station with biscottis was awesome. Thank you for improvising for those inevitable last minute things! You guys truly helped make my night memorable.

Profile Picture Claudia, 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Wedding at the Rusty Pelican~
I want to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for everything you did to
make the wedding happen. Also thanks to Josie and Brandon for the photography That arch was simply awesome and amazing! I'm sure the photos will be great as well! Please feel free to give my name out for any reference requests you might get. I really appreciate your hard work out there.Rebecca, you did an outstanding job as our wedding planner! We are extremely greatful and appreciate everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Joyce, 8/8/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Baez Party Productions was a pleasure to work with. Both Rebecca and David were incredibly nice and unbelievably helpful. They were efficient with both the set up and break down of the event. The cupcakes Rebecca made were beautiful and delicious. They were great to work with and very responsive.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/24/07, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wanted to thank Baez Party Rentals very much for helping me out with my
wedding! We were on a tremendous budget, but you helped our vision come
true. We appreciate all that you did for us. Everything was beautiful. Simple,
elegant and classy. Their wedding planner, Rebecca, was very patient, had fabulous ideas, and was very communicative. The company even custom made my invitations- scrapbook style! Super cute to go along with my autumn theme! We will definately keep you in mind for future parties!

Sincerely,