Baez Party Productions, Inc. Reviews

27 | Homestead, FL

27 Reviews for Baez Party Productions, Inc.

Julyett · Married on 04/16/2011

We rented several things from Rebecca, and they too, were in great condition! She worked with us throughout the entire wedding process and was there bright and early the day of the wedding. She works with other vendors, too. For example, our centerpieces were created by one of her vendors...very beautiful! Our bouquets were from another vendor, too, but I did not like those as much. Rebecca and her husband are WONDERFUL people to work with.

Sent on 05/03/2011

Baez Party Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Julyett and Matt for your response. It was a pleasure working with you. David and I really enjoyed planning and working your wedding. The reception looked GORGEOUS with the purple up lighting and drapery. The centerpieces did come out really nice! Thank you! The bamboo trellis was gorgeous! The curly willow branches and hydrangeas/orchids were a lovely rustic touch. I had tons of fun passing out the Hora Loca supplies and then watching everyone participate and dance with the stilt walker and dancer. Thank you so much for hiring us. It was an amazing wedding!! Congratulations!

L · event on: 11/05/2011

3.5

Baez Party Productions is amazing! The services were amazing and the quality of the products and level of professionalism exceeded my expectations. They are very reasonably priced. This is my second time doing business with them, and every time they surprise me and I am amazed with their services. I highly reccommend them for any event needs that you may have. Thanks for making my baby girl's 1st birthday such a wonderful and amazing day!

Sent on 01/10/2012