Back Patio Event Design Reviews

6 Reviews for Back Patio Event Design

• Charnel

Charnel · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely amazing

Laura and Kayla!!!!! I cannot stop telling everyone how amazing you both are. There is not a single thing from my wedding that wasn't perfect. I appreciate the both of you so much, thank you for your attention, your support, your creativity and just down right awesomeness! My family and guests had an amazing time and I did too because you both were on top of it and so reassuring!

Thank you!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana Giron · Married on 07/06/2019

These ladies are angels!

Kayla & Laura, where do we beginning? We can't thank you enough for being professional and friendly and so welcoming to work with. We felt so comfortable from beginning to end and it was so easy to trust you both to make things run smoothly and successful the day of our wedding. When we had a little stress of decorating the venue, you offered (for a small additional cost, which is basically for free) and made my vision come to life. You guys made sure you communicated with me in ensure that all of my DIY items where understood to on your end and literally made sure every second of our wedding was perfect, we had ZERO to worry about. Literally zero. Leading up to the wedding, there were times that naturally we had doubt because we never have gotten married and also never worked with coordinators, needless to say, ya'll set a high bar for us with any future events we are to have. We can't thank you enough for making sure the vision of our wedding became alive, that we stuck to the timeline, that my bride looked perfect walking down the aisle, that we ate, had wine/beer at all times, that we cut the cake, that everything was packed up at the end of the night, that we were good and most importantly we were happy. Thank you again millions of times again and again!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 06/01/2019

Best wedding choice besides my husband!

After reflecting on our big day, my husband and I are both in agreement that hiring Back Patio was hands down the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. We worked mostly with Kayla and she was incredibly organized, enjoyable to work with, so helpful with any questions we had, and not to mention went above and beyond on our wedding day. We wanted a laid back event where we could truly enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about anything but taking it all in, enjoying each other and all of the people there to celebrate the two of us...and that’s what we got! When I saw the venue all set up the day of, it was exactly as we had discussed and looked even better than I had imagined it would! I had lots of “DYI” things to set up along with extra things from the venue and it was all organized wonderfully. Kayla kept everything and everyone moving and got us where we needed to be when we needed to be there. At one point during dinner I even saw her pouring water and wine for guests. She even delivered me Champagne when I was out. Definitely not in the job description but it means so much that she would care enough to do whatever it took to ensure everyone was happy and taken care of. She also brought my husband and I dessert in every flavor while we were out on the dance floor to make sure we had our favorites. I’m sure there were a hundred other things she did throughout the day and entire process that we didn’t even see but we are so appreciative of it all! With all of that said, we had the wedding of our dreams and were able to completely enjoy every moment due large in part to the work Kayla did. We can’t say enough good things and give definitely give Back Patio the highest of recommendations. Thank you for making our day so special and being so wonderful to work with! :)

Sent on 06/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2019

Perfection! The best team!

PERFECTION! I WISH I COULD GIVE THEM MORE THAN 5 STARS! If you are lucky enough to work with them everything will be flawless and stress free. From their keen eye to detail, impeccable timeline, 100% taking on all vendor everything, communication and their ease and commitment to making your day perfect is second to none. They made my vision a reality and I have to say they made the wedding! Their connections as well- all references were IDEAL. I couldn't imagine doing an event without them. I never needed to worry about ONE thing the whole day- I arrived and simply enjoyed myself. Even after the wedding I didn't worry about a single detail-I knew they had it all handled. I am forever thankful for them. I cannot suggest a better duo to work with!! If I ever hear from a friend throwing an event I wont hesitate one second without recommending them. Pure excellence.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Julie · Married on 01/26/2019

Incredible attention to detail/design! Everything was flawless!

These ladies are INCREDIBLE. Laura and Kayla's attention to detail and organizational skills are amazing. We had our wedding on a private property in the middle of nowhere so resources were not that of a professional wedding venue to say the least and yet, they brought my vision to life and executed our ceremony and reception flawlessly. Not once during our day did we fret about little and/or big things and actually got to soak everything single second in. We even got to eat dinner haha! It was amazing and I honestly do not think it would have happened the way it did without Laura and Kayla. I HIGHLY recommend this duo for your wedding and/or event!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

These girls are AMAZINGGG! I hired Laura and Kayla for my wedding because they were recommended by a friend. They did such an amazing job! I felt so close to them by the time the wedding came around they felt like family members and guests of the wedding! From day one they listened to every detail I wanted and made sure to bring it to life. There was so much to balance between all the vendors and coordinating deliveries they handled everything with grace and a calm demeanor as if they have done it millions of times. These girls were the reason my wedding day was absolutely perfect. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day rather than dictate where everyone needed to be. They even cleaned up after the event and made sure to save cake and other important things we don't think of after our big day. They were so easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. I personally think we did not pay them enough for all the hard work they put into the event! I am forever grateful for Kayla and Laura for making our wedding day the most perfect magical day!!

Sent on 09/28/2018