Baby Blue Film Reviews

91 Reviews for Baby Blue Film

• Rachel

Rachel Birnbaum · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Wilson! Like most brides... I scoured the internet and social media watching local videographers work when trying to make a selection. After watching a few videos from Baby Blue Film, I knew that I needed to look no further. Our video is not just a highlight reel of our special day, It's like watching a trailer for a hollywood motion picture!! I have received so many comments on how amazing the video is, as well as how much it truly captures the essence of us. I think beyond anything that is the MOST important thing!!! Wilson went out of his way to get to know us via FaceTime since we didn't live in the area, and truly made the entire film reflect who we are as a couple. I am forever grateful for this beautiful memory thanks to Baby blue Film!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Miriam Albritton · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Sent on 05/07/2019

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thank you Miriam. The pleasure was all ours! Congratulations once again and thank you for being our "dream clients."

Brendan Wilson · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Hollywood-caliber!!

Awesome! From our initial email communication to the edited video, working with Silvana and Wilson was effortless and professional. We chose them to be our videographers for our August wedding, and other than a few calls to go over timelines and details, Wilson picked up and ran with everything and delivered a highly professional glimpse into our special day. We absolutely made the right choice!

Highly recommend Baby Blue Film to anyone looking to capture and relive their wedding day (or any special event, for that matter)! We are so pleased with the outcome, and you will be as well!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Voorn · Married on 10/12/2019

Worth every penny

Wilson is amazing! He was so easy to work with and truly has an amazing talent. He captured our wedding so perfectly. He was very responsive to all my emails and we had a long conversation of what expectations I wanted out of a wedding video. Not only did capture my envision but he by far exceeded my expectations. My wedding was completely rained on -- and when I say rain I mean thunderstorm. Wilson created a story that showed the beautiful grounds in the keys but then perfectly depicted the rain storm in such a beautiful way. The video flowed so well and he had the perfect amount of dialogue in the video that did not make it too wordy but more a music video. Do yourself a favor and hire him! You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 09/01/2019

Stunning, elegant, polished, everything I wanted!

Our wedding video is everything I wanted - and I’m picky, so that’s saying something. We are so happy to have chosen Baby Blue Films for our wedding videographer. We got to see so many things we weren’t able to experience on our wedding day, so if you’re debating a videographer or not - go with Baby Blue!

From the first time I watched their videos, I knew that they had cinematic vision and a chronological flow that made more sense to me than any other wedding videos I’d seen.

Silvana is super responsive and helpful on the contracting / scheduling side of things. When I first talked to Wilson, I knew his positive energy and work ethic would shine through in our video.

On our wedding day, Wilson and Woo were so funny and cool to hang out with, took a ton of great footage, and captured the amazing dance, family, and drone shots I dreamed of.

We got the first draft of our video and it was almost perfect. We asked for a couple of edits and Wilson quickly implemented within a week. We couldn't be happier with the final result.

Thank you Wilson, Woo, Silvana, and the rest of the Baby Blue team!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Sabrina Barentsen · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

AMAZING! Wilson filmed our wedding day in August and we had such a good experience with him. He worked really well with our photographer and was overall very easy to get along with. He made us feel comfortable and guided us in a way that resulted in videos that now allow us to feel like we get to relive our day. He captured ALL the important stuff and tons of extras. Our footage came out BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommend this company! It was also really nice working with Silvana via email when we were inquiring and discussing what package was right for us.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Marian

Marian · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing work!

Wilson and his coworker were our videographers for my wedding day and they did an absolutely stunning job. They captured every detail of our wedding and made a beautiful product to keep for our memories. The whole babybluefilm team is extremely responsive to emails and very easy to talk to. We really felt like the whole process was catered to us with how much time they took to get to know us and what we specifically wanted in our big day. I would 10/10 recommend them for your big day!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Stephanie Lucas · Married on 07/20/2019

Baby Blue Film is the Absolute Best!

I highly recommend using Baby Blue Film for wedding videography! We got married in July 2019 and had such an amazing experience with them from start to finish! Our initial call with Wilson put us at ease, as it was apparent he is a true professional. We appreciated his initial suggestions and felt comfortable in his capabilities right away.

On our wedding day, Steven & Austin were our day-of videographers, and they were the absolute best! Such professionals throughout the entire day, and also so lovely to be around! They were discreet but incredibly efficient...they also worked so well alongside my wedding photographer, which was very important to me. Our wedding ceremony was inside a church, which made me a little nervous regarding sound quality and potential limitations on camera movement. Needless to say I was thrilled when I received the footage! They did an amazing job!

Lastly, the final edit from Wilson...we could not have been more pleased! We waited a little long for the initial version (the 3-month mark of the 2-3 month window quoted), but it was WELL worth the wait! Wilson captured all of the feelings and emotions of that day, and it told our story perfectly! It truly showed the best moments of the day! We had just a few small edit requests, which Wilson made with no problem (something we greatly appreciated!). When we received our final cut, I watched it over and over again! Even our families were blown away with the final product! We will cherish this video forever, and we're so thankful to the Baby Blue Film team for capturing the best day of our lives. FIVE STARS ALL AROUND!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Sha · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply the BEST!!!

Wilson is simply the best! His work is unbelievably breathtaking and watching his highlight videos is like watching a Hollywood movie. He took his time to capture the best scenes of my wedding day and he even stayed longer to capture more moments at the end. The drone features are beautiful as well. He is awesome to work with. His work is truly one of a kind and I cannot express how amazing he is!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Sha Ya · Married on 06/08/2019

Spectacular!

Wilson is simply the best! His work is unbelievably breathtaking and watching his highlight videos is like watching a music movie. He chooses the best scenes to go with the music. Everything is perfect. He took his time to capture the best scenes of my wedding day and he even stayed longer to capture more moments at the end. The drone features are beautiful as well. He is awesome to work with. His work is truly one of a kind and I cannot express how amazing he is!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Bim

Bim & Sam Ali · Married on 06/07/2019

quality .. with class

Wilson and the team were very professional. They caught my dreams in a in very classy fashion. The video was outstanding quality (4k) they caught most important part (my wife) for a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/04/2019

Captured our special moments with professionalism and diligence

We were so impressed with how personable and professional Wilson was. After seeing examples of his work, we knew we had to have him! Sadly, the day of, he could not make it so he sent his assistant, Damien. While we were admittedly a bit nervous when we found out, Damien was so professional and thorough that we knew the finished result would be great. Our highlight film ended up being absolutely perfect! We had some initial edits for Wilson when it came to saturation and sharpness but he was happy to make edits until it was perfect for us. We are so glad we chose this company. From beginning to end, we had an amazing experience and amazing final product from them! We can't wait to watch this video with for many, many more years!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Isha

Isha Jethi · Married on 04/20/2019

What a dream!

Words cannot describe how AMAZING it was working with Baby Blue Film for our wedding. From the beginning, Wilson was so attentive and responsive and made sure we felt at ease. During our wedding week, our primary photographer was Vitaly and he made sure to capture every beautiful moment during each of our events. The final product was more than we could have ever hoped for!

We highly recommend Baby Blue Film for all of your videography needs!

-Isha and Vineet

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing work!

Wilson and his wife made such a great team and were so great about communicating, listening, and making us the film of a lifetime to remember our wedding day. Wilson was on time, very professional, and made sure to capture all of the special moments we requested throughout the day. I was not sure how he was going to take all of that footage and make a highlight film, but he used his creative mind and it turned out better than we could have ever imagined. He even made sure to take us into a quiet area on the day of our wedding so we could read letters we wrote to one another out loud so we could have that audio in our film. I would recommend Baby Blue Film to anyone looking for a professional, affordable, and talented videographer. Thanks so much again Baby Blue Film!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Nadine · Married on 12/30/2018

Wilson is spectacular! Hire him!

We did extensive research into videographers in the Florida area and were really impressed with the quality and professionalism of Baby Blue Film's online repertoire. After speaking with many videographers, we chose Wilson as he was professional, down to earth, and committed to understanding our goals and priorities so that the video could be tailored to our interests and needs for our special day. Other videographers seemed more cookie cutter, more rigid, and more formulaic.

Working with Wilson was a dream. Not only was he open minded and capable of capturing a large multi-day multi-ethnic event, he was pleasant and kind to everyone he interacted with. He came early and left late, and always had a smile.

We just saw our wedding video, and it really is outstanding. It totally surpassed our expectations. He is a true artist with vision. Our video was especially challenging as it had music in two different languages and extra traditions to highlight, and he made it look seamless.

If you are looking for a kind, pleasant, ultra talented videographer who will capture the magic of your wedding day, Wilson is your man!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/03/2018

Just when we thought we remembered it all, you showed us our wedding in a new light.

Working with the baby blue film team was amazing and very stress free. I'm pretty self conscious but there wasn't a moment in the video that wasn't beyond flattering. The highlight edit was better than i could have imagined. they really captured the magic of the event.

Everyone filming at the wedding was professional and got fabulous footage, definitely would recommend baby blue films looking for a videographer.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thanks Isabella! You are so sweet and the pleasure was all ours. We wish you a life full of happiness, adventure, and wedded bliss!
  • Alexa

Alexa Kaminski · Married on 11/03/2018

Must book!

Wilson was so wonderful to work with! Originally, we had not planned on hiring a videographer, but changed our mind a few months out after finding Wilson through our wedding planner and we are SO glad we were able to find him! Wilson was easy to work with, responsive and delivers beautiful work.

We are obsessed with our highlight reel and the short social media clip :). The drone footage was a fabulous addition as well. Highly highly recommend Wilson & Baby Blue ❤️.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Megan · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Vendor

Do yourself a favor and hire Baby Blue Film! I almost went without hiring a videographer and now realize how big of a mistake that would have been. Wilson and his wife Silvana were extremely responsive and engaged from the time I initially contacted them to the time we received our wedding video. The day of our wedding Wilson knew exactly what to do and at some points we didn't even realize he was there. EVERYONE I have shown our video to have commented on how well it was put together and they couldn't help but to shed some tears while watching it. The video gives me goosebumps and I am forever grateful that we have it. Thank you Baby Blue Film you have major talent!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

aubrie · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING Videographer!!

Picking Wilson and baby blue films as my wedding videographer was the best decision I made. During the wedding planning, he took the time to FaceTime with my now husband and I to get to know us as a couple and what we envisioned for our wedding video. He explained to him that we are both very un comfortable on film and on the day of our wedding he made us both feel so comfortable and relaxed. Before the wedding he was very easy to communicate with and also afterwards, always keeping us up to date through the editing process. On our wedding day he was only able to come alone (due to his baby arriving soon) and he arrived early and stayed late making sure to capture every special moment. His videos are truly a work of art. My husband and I have rewatched the video over and over again reliving that day. I can not say thank you enough to Wilson!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Mendoza · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding film is FIRE

We chose Baby Blue Film after watching what felt like a bajillion videos from dozens of vendors. After working with them and seeing the finished product, I can say with confidence that we chose the best team around. Woo was the lead videographer and he was helpful, easy to work with, and got amazing footage. Then Wilson worked his magic and put together a masterpiece--it is now our favorite movie and it will probably be up for Best Picture at the Academy Awards. Jokes aside, the team at Baby Blue was super professional, great to work with, and the finished product was polished to a fine, mirror shine.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jonathan Kim · Married on 09/26/2018

Great choice for Videographer

Baby Blue Films was absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding videographer. Everything from the beginning process was great: email communication was prompt and gave quick responses and direction, next steps in meeting the lead videographer, through the editing process. Thank you for giving us something we can remember forever!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kim · Married on 06/22/2018

We are so happy with our decision to go with Wilson and Baby Blue Films to record the beautiful memories of our special day. From the first email inquiry to receiving our video, every correspondence was prompt and professional. We knew from the first phone call, we made the right decision. Not only that Wilson was down to earth, lighthearted, funny- he was prompt, personable, quick to respond, and understood everything that we wanted. All important factors that influenced our choice in booking him for our wedding. The final product was everything we wanted and more! Wilson such a great job with capturing everything from our big day- from all the small details like decorations, flowers, candles, cakes, to bigger events like the actual ceremony, speeches and dancing. He worked very well with our photographer, and even encouraged us to venture into locations we might not have otherwise just to get the perfect shot. Not to mention- Wilson was video-ing SOLO! He captured our whole day himself. We were SO impressed. His editing skills are insane and the music he paired with the video was perfect. We are SO thrilled. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.

We highly recommend Baby Blue Films. Without them, the day would have been committed to just a distant memory that is relived through photos. Thank you to Baby Blue Films for sharing this special day with us.

Kim and Jimmy Huang- 6/22/18

Sent on 07/25/2018

Michael · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Wilson as our videographer for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. He is very good at what he does and is very detailed in his style. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life so capturing the right moments is very important. This is what Wilson is amazing at, he is always in the right place at the right time.

Our video turned out better then we could of ever imagined. In fact when our guests rewatched the video, every guest said it was like they were there again in that moment having an amazing time. There are ok and good videographers but if you want a great videographer, this is who you go with. His turn around time for the video was also very quick and his pricing is very reasonable. Wilson is so passionate about what he does and puts his amazing skills to work with all of his videos. Just watch any of his video previews and see for yourself just how good he is.

Thank you Wilson for putting together such an amazing video of our wedding so we can go back in time and watch this memorable day whenever we want.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Cristin · Married on 04/07/2018

Couldn't be more pleased! We are absolutely thrilled with our experience working with Baby Blue Film. They shot my brother and sister-in-law's wedding in Napa in Sept 2017, and my family was so impressed with their work that they referred us to them to capture our wedding in Carmel in April.

Communication from start to finish was spot on. They were prompt, clear and direct, and informative, yet personable. Finding a time to meet was never a challenge, as they went out of their way to work around our schedule - this meant calling in on weekends and even a holiday! Finding someone you connect with is important on your wedding day, and I have the sense that Wilson and Woo are highly skilled at finding ways to connect with every person they interact with.

Woo shot our wedding and Wilson edited the film. The finished product (9 min highlight film) was a masterpiece. They captured every single aspect of the wedding we requested - from the decor to the people to the special moments. Our venue was stunning and the drone footage highlighted the exceptional views and beautiful French architecture beautifully. What's fascinating is that Woo was like a fly on the wall. Never once did his presence feel intrusive. He was professional, considerate, flexible and worked well with our photographer. He was a true delight to have around on our wedding day. Wilson selected the music, and got it right on the first take. His editing resulted in a product that brought tears to our eyes.

100% recommend this crew to capture your special day!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Genna · Married on 04/07/2018

Wilson did such an amazing job on our wedding video. When I started my wedding planning journey, I knew that this would be one of the most important decisions to make. The video essentially gives you the greatest gift of your wedding day and that is to have the ability to re-live it forever! We can't thank Baby Blue Film and Wilson enough for giving us this. Our video was so wonderfully curated and brought tears to everyone's eyes! Our family and friends continue to give us rave reviews that it was the best wedding film they have ever seen. If you are struggling to find a videographer, look no further than Wilson! It will be the best decision you ever make for your wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2018