Baby Blue Film (Photo+Cinema) Reviews

Baby Blue Film (Photo+Cinema)

Baby Blue Film (Photo+Cinema)

Portland, ME

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Violet
    Violet A. Married on 04/28/2022

Highly Recommend!

We’re so glad we chose to go with Baby Blue Film for our wedding day!
    Silvana was easy to work with in communicating with us throughout the whole process, so it was as smooth as could be on the business end.
    On the wedding day, the cinematographer, Elliot, did a great job! They were on time, and were helpful, cooperative, and personable. The crew did an amazing job in capturing the beach vibe and even in catching the different atmospheres throughout the day. Baby Blue Film came through with superior aerial shots, great lighting, soft background music matching the mood of the day and subtle and seamless transitions from scene to scene. They were able to capture our special day and to put everything into one short highlight video that looks professional, and well edited.
    We are very pleased with the highlight video and we're grateful we were able to get raw video footage and audio from them.
    We highly recommend Baby Blue Film to anyone who is considering a high quality video for their special occasion!
    Kassie H. Married on 03/05/2022

Highly recommend

Wilson and baby blue are incredible. We had to postpone our wedding twice and they stuck with us for all of the rebookings until we were finally able to have our epic day! They were so great communicating with us, Wilson had a zoom call with us beforehand and went over everything. He was so much fun and so kind the day of the wedding. He totally made us feel at ease! Oh my gosh he even made our bed at the hotel - above and beyond videographer duties!! He gave the wedding video teaser to us so quickly and it was perfect and when we asked for a song tweak with our longer version he had it to us next day. All of us are in tears watching it! I am so thrilled with how both videos turned out! He captured so many amazing memories so beautifully for us to relive and I’m so thankful and appreciative that we had him!
    Vivian Married on 02/26/2022

Overall Amazing!

Videos & photos are extremely important to us and Baby Blue helped us capture all the important moments! The entire team is great to work with and extremely nice. Communication with the team is also easy and they are very responsive.

They aren't going to be the cheapest vendor out there but honestly, it was worth every penny and you get what you pay for! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants amazing quality videos and photos. I seriously cannot say enough good things about them. I will forever cherish all my photos and videos from my wedding thanks to Baby Blue!
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 11/20/2021

So glad we booked them

They absolutely blew us away with our Florida Keys wedding video! We love it and are so glad we spent the money to have this beautiful film to remember our day forever.
  • Julian
    Julian C. Married on 11/13/2021

Highly recommended

The pandemic forced us to reschedule our wedding and the vendors at that time had no mercy on our deposits. For our rescheduled wedding, we decided to go with Baby Blue, and Silvana not only made a COVID-friendly custom package that not only fit our budget, but she was also very professional and friendly even though we were noncommittal (a lot of vendors give you an attitude if you have only one foot in) .

Ultimately, the final product is what's most important, and Wilson's work was (a) high-quality, (b) well-edited, and (c) even tailored to our tastes and personal requests. A lot of services will try to weasel their way out of extra work once the money is paid. Wilson went that extra mile to satisfy us.

Special thanks to Jack, our cameraman, who stayed just a little bit longer to film a little bit more.
    Jessica K. Married on 11/05/2021

Work of Art

We are so glad we chose Baby Blue Films to capture our big day! They were able to capture all the events that took place throughout the hectic day and deliver a piece of art at the end. Wilson and his wife Silvana were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating and responsive throughout the entire process. Josh was our videographer and his calm presence was exactly what we needed on our busy day. Before the wedding, both Josh and Wilson took the time to meet with us and understand what our vision was for the final video. We are so grateful they were able to deliver our vision and we will treasure the video for the rest of our lives!
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 10/09/2021

Dream Team

From the beginning to the very end, Baby Blue Film was beyond an absolute pleasure to work with. I had done a lot of research when it came to videography and my husband and I knew we really wanted to find the best. Choosing Baby Blue Film as our videographer was truly one of the best decisions we made and they played a huge role in making our day so special. From the start, I communicated with Silvana through emails and she was extremely professional, kind and responsive. From there, we spoke with her husband Wilson (the videographer) and went over all the details. He assured us it would be our best day thus far and he was right. Wilson & Peter were such a pleasure to hang out with all day! They were so kind, personable, friendly and fun. Aside from being a joy to work with, our video footage came out absolutely breathtaking. Wilson & Peter captured our special day so beautifully and we were left speechless after seeing all the footage. Wilson absolutely killed our Highlight Film as well as our Feature Film, we were left speechless. Would highly recommend Baby Blue Film to anyone interested in having a 10 out of 10 videographer experience! Thank you x1,000,000 Baby Blue Film

Baby Blue Film (Photo+Cinema)'s reply:

Thank you Kayla!!! We are beyond grateful to have dream clients such as yourselves. Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we had a blast working with you guys!
  • Smitha
    Smitha Married on 10/06/2021

So Understanding and Professional!

My husband and I hired Wilson as our wedding videographer and thank god we did. We were recommended to them by our wedding planner. Getting married in 2020 was hard enough with the coronavirus pandemic hitting just a couple months before our wedding was scheduled. Having Wilson and his team made everything so much easier. Due to the pandemic, we had to resize our wedding from the original 500 people to just 100 people. Since we had to resize, we also had to cancel some vendors and change our date as well as our location. Wilson and his team were so gracious through the entire thing and did not cause us any stress or troubles throughout the process unlike some other vendors who were not as understanding.
    During the wedding Wilson had lots of good ideas of what to shoot and clearly knew what he was doing. He didn’t require me and my husband to direct him and we were just able to enjoy the night which we both really appreciated! We got all the raw footage of our wedding, a 1 minute Instagram video, and a highlight video. Our family loved the end products and we would definitely recommend them for anyone’s special event!
    Courtney C. Married on 05/15/2021

What an amazing team and video!

WOW! Baby Blue Film has exceeded all of my expectations and ended up being one of my favorite vendors to work with!! I hope my review can even do them justice, because they just knocked it out of the park from start to finish. I first spoke with Silvana. I had a huge email with tons of numbered questions, and she responded back so quickly and in so much detail with numbered answers, which ensures all my questions get answered the first time! My lead videographer was Bonnie, and she did a phenomenal job. We set up a FaceTime call to discuss what I wanted, and she got it! All the things that were my “must film” stuff, she made sure to get on camera. She also did some drone footage that came out so beautifully! My second shooter was amazing too! They were both so kind and made sure I stayed on schedule without adding any stress to my day. We even ran over about 15 minutes, but they stayed to make sure we got all the shots we were looking for. I would work with them again, and would highly recommend! Then there’s Wilson. Wilson is just the kindest person you could ever work with. His editing style is what led me to hire Baby Blue Film. He makes your wedding look like a movie! I couldn’t believe how fast my video turnaround time was - only two months for the whole video! AMAZING! The video came with a free round of edits, and he made all my requested edits for me quickly and without any issues! Some videographers can become defensive when you ask for changes, but not Wilson. He gives you exactly what you want, as long as it’s possible, and I very much appreciate his willingness to be flexible and work with my vision! I even had a blooper at the wedding where my dress and veil got tangled and it took like 30 seconds for me to enter through the doors. It was really embarrassing, but I asked Wilson if he could make it seem like that wait time was shorter, even though I wanted my live music included in the video as well, and he was able to edit the video and audio to make it seem like I entered in at the normal time! Now no one will be able to remember my mishap except me!! So glad he was willing to do that extra work for me, because it made such a difference to me! I purchased the highlight video, and then added on the edited ceremony video. I highly recommend doing this. It’s only slightly more than the free raw wedding video, but the color balancing and having it switch back and forth between camera angles REALLY makes a difference. I feel like I have a “YouTuber” wedding video now if you know what I mean! It is so professional looking, and he was able to use my live ceremony musicians as background music, even though the ceremony was on a windy beach!

If you do book Baby Blue Film, (and I highly suggest you do!), please do yourself a favor and purchase the raw footage from the day! (I waited to purchase it until after we got the edited highlight video, because we were able to spend some of our wedding gift money to purchase it to ease the wedding expense blow!) I have hundreds of small clips, I even have some footage of couples dancing that never made it into any of the photos. It’s almost like I have a second photographer now, because I have all these clips that I can turn into stills that I didn’t have before. The raw video with the camera’s audio really feels like you’re reliving it all over again. I cried watching the video of our last dance where it was just us. I didn’t even know that was on tape. BUY THE RAW FOOTAGE, SERIOUSLY! Lol and book this team!! They did a fantastic job. Communication is phenomenal, they put in the time to get to know you/what you want beforehand, they were on time and made sure to video everything, the editing is great - the colorizing, transitions, effects. I will forever treasure this video. TLDR: I cannot say enough good things about Baby Blue Film and the team, so I’ll just say HIRE THEM!! Haha You won’t be disappointed! I will forever be grateful for my amazing videos!! THANK YOU BABY BLUE FILM

Baby Blue Film (Photo+Cinema)'s reply:

WOW!!! You win for the best review of the year!!! Thank you for being our dream client Courtney. We feel SO GRATEFUL when we have clients like yourself.
    Alyx K. Married on 05/08/2021

Incredible Work!

I would highly recommend Baby Blue Films for capturing your wedding day.

Wilson was great to work with! He scheduled a meeting with my now husband and I weeks before our big day to understand our vision for our highlight film. He also explained his typical process to make sure we felt comfortable and provided suggestions based on his knowledge and experience at our venue. On our wedding day, he came prepared and worked closely with our photography vendor. Wilson had a positive attitude and energy, which helped create a great working atmosphere with all the other vendors and with the bridal party.

It was a beautiful day and Wilson was able to capture it perfectly. We love our highlight film and are so glad we chose Baby Blue Films! We are so excited to receive our raw footage and photo/motion book album to look back on for years to come.
  • O
    Olivia F. Married on 02/26/2021

Truly the best!

We could not have made a better decision than hiring Baby Blue Film to capture our wedding day! The staff were communicative, professional, and a passionate bunch who exceeded our expectations with the highlight reel. If you’re contemplating getting a videographer for your wedding, DO IT because it was the best decision we made during the planning process. We are so thankful to have the video to share with family and friends for a lifetime. Thank you to Eli, Wilson, and Silvana for such an outstanding rendering of the sweet and happy essence of the day!

Baby Blue Film (Photo+Cinema)'s reply:

You are SO WELCOME!!! It was an absolute pleasure producing your dream wedding film. Thanks for the incredible review.
    Laura M. Married on 02/14/2021

Absolutely Amazing.

What can I say other than baby blue film was absolutely amazing. Wilson and his team where so awesome to work with. I got the highlight film and the featured film and let me tell you I felt like I was right there all over again. The way they captured everything was so beautiful and timeless. I would 100% recommend them to everyone! It will be the best decision you ever made!!
  • Shelby
    Shelby G. Married on 10/30/2020

Pure talent and passion, and it shows in the end product!

Baby Blue has such a passion for what they do. The crew that we worked with was extremely professional, yet at the same time such a joy to be around. They know exactly how to stage the Bride and Groom in all settings to best showcase them, no matter the environment. They have a talent and ability to capture so many elements of your day that you may not even notice. To now be able to go back and reflect on the elements and details and have this video for the rest of our lives brings us such excitement, yet so much peace.

Don’t think twice, hire them! Investing in a good videographer was important to us for our 2020 wedding. We had many guests who were not able to join us due to the pandemic, so our video needed to tell the story perfectly. They captured the feeling, the emotions, and the true beauty of our surroundings on our special day.

To the couples who decide to invest in Baby Blue Films, take time to really get to know the team. We built a great relationship with them, and through that, the film truly shows our personality and love that we have for one another. We both agree that this is the best money we have ever spent. The quality of the film and the memories they have so precisely captured are truly priceless.

Their ability to seize the moment allows them to be unintrusive to the events throughout your wedding. Besides saying I do, baby blue was the single best decision we made for our wedding.
  • Liz
    Liz N. Married on 09/27/2020

Baby Blue Film - Just WOW

Amazing videography team, so professional and responsive. As a COVID bride, I felt like my needs were truly considered and that the team felt true empathy for what we were going through as a couple during this difficult time. I am a particular person and wanted only the best for my wedding. That is what we got with Baby Blue Film and more! Highly professional, amazing quality and incredible customer service. Hire these guys, you won't regret it!!
    Ashley H. Married on 08/16/2020

Five stars all around!

Hiring Baby Blue Films to capture our wedding day on August 16, 2020 was hands down the best decision we made! With COVID-19, our 250-person wedding was downsized to a 30-person distanced ceremony + speeches. As there were so many aspects of the day that had to change, every step of the way Wilson and Silvana worked with us and were so accommodating, taking away all the stress that could have come with such a crazy time.

Woo was the most amazing videographer and an absolute pleasure to work with! He brought such a calm vibe and was a pure joy to have capture our wedding day. The highlight film Wilson put together is an absolute dream! Watching the film back, you would never know that we didn't have a 'normal' wedding. And because so many family and friends couldn't be there, we also decided to get a feature film of the day, and I'm so glad we did. Now we have a full video of the day to look back on for the rest of our lives.

Anyone can watch the many highlight films Baby Blue Films has put together and see how incredible their work is, from the drone shots, to the artistry and chronological order of the day that flows perfectly. But what I was most blown away with was just how great Wilson, Silvana, and Woo were to work with and they delivered us exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend Baby Blue Films to any of my family and friends without hesitation!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 07/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Wilson! Like most brides... I scoured the internet and social media watching local videographers work when trying to make a selection. After watching a few videos from Baby Blue Film, I knew that I needed to look no further. Our video is not just a highlight reel of our special day, It's like watching a trailer for a hollywood motion picture!! I have received so many comments on how amazing the video is, as well as how much it truly captures the essence of us. I think beyond anything that is the MOST important thing!!! Wilson went out of his way to get to know us via FaceTime since we didn't live in the area, and truly made the entire film reflect who we are as a couple. I am forever grateful for this beautiful memory thanks to Baby blue Film!
    Miriam A. Married on 07/01/2020

Amazing work!

Wilson and his wife made such a great team and were so great about communicating, listening, and making us the film of a lifetime to remember our wedding day. Wilson was on time, very professional, and made sure to capture all of the special moments we requested throughout the day. I was not sure how he was going to take all of that footage and make a highlight film, but he used his creative mind and it turned out better than we could have ever imagined.
    He even made sure to take us into a quiet area on the day of our wedding so we could read letters we wrote to one another out loud so we could have that audio in our film. I would recommend Baby Blue Film to anyone looking for a professional, affordable, and talented videographer. Thanks so much again Baby Blue Film!

Baby Blue Film (Photo+Cinema)'s reply:

Thank you Miriam. The pleasure was all ours! Congratulations once again and thank you for being our "dream clients."
    Brendan W. Married on 06/08/2020

Hollywood-caliber!!

Awesome! From our initial email communication to the edited video, working with Silvana and Wilson was effortless and professional. We chose them to be our videographers for our August wedding, and other than a few calls to go over timelines and details, Wilson picked up and ran with everything and delivered a highly professional glimpse into our special day. We absolutely made the right choice!

Highly recommend Baby Blue Film to anyone looking to capture and relive their wedding day (or any special event, for that matter)! We are so pleased with the outcome, and you will be as well!!
  • Bethany
    Bethany W. Married on 04/11/2020

Highly Recommend!

Such a pleasure to work with!! Baby Blue Film really listened to what my husband and I wanted. My wedding party loved working with the videographers and made the day so much fun! The quality of the video is out of this world! Baby Blue Film captured our wedding so perfectly and I'm so happy to look back on this video for the rest of our lives!
  • Alison
    Alison W. Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend!

Wilson is amazing, and we love our wedding video so much! We were on the fence about hiring a videographer, but we're so glad we did. Wilson was incredibly easy to work with, and he made sure all of our family and wedding party members felt relaxed while filming the whole time. The final video is truly stunning from start to finish – he really knows how to capture every moment in such a gorgeous way.
  • Natalie
    Natalie V. Married on 10/12/2019

Worth every penny

Wilson is amazing! He was so easy to work with and truly has an amazing talent. He captured our wedding so perfectly. He was very responsive to all my emails and we had a long conversation of what expectations I wanted out of a wedding video. Not only did capture my envision but he by far exceeded my expectations. My wedding was completely rained on -- and when I say rain I mean thunderstorm. Wilson created a story that showed the beautiful grounds in the keys but then perfectly depicted the rain storm in such a beautiful way. The video flowed so well and he had the perfect amount of dialogue in the video that did not make it too wordy but more a music video. Do yourself a favor and hire him! You will not regret it.
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 09/01/2019

Stunning, elegant, polished, everything I wanted!

Our wedding video is everything I wanted - and I’m picky, so that’s saying something. We are so happy to have chosen Baby Blue Films for our wedding videographer. We got to see so many things we weren’t able to experience on our wedding day, so if you’re debating a videographer or not - go with Baby Blue!

From the first time I watched their videos, I knew that they had cinematic vision and a chronological flow that made more sense to me than any other wedding videos I’d seen.

Silvana is super responsive and helpful on the contracting / scheduling side of things. When I first talked to Wilson, I knew his positive energy and work ethic would shine through in our video.

On our wedding day, Wilson and Woo were so funny and cool to hang out with, took a ton of great footage, and captured the amazing dance, family, and drone shots I dreamed of.

We got the first draft of our video and it was almost perfect. We asked for a couple of edits and Wilson quickly implemented within a week. We couldn't be happier with the final result.

Thank you Wilson, Woo, Silvana, and the rest of the Baby Blue team!

• Marian
    Marian Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing work!

Wilson and his coworker were our videographers for my wedding day and they did an absolutely stunning job. They captured every detail of our wedding and made a beautiful product to keep for our memories. The whole babybluefilm team is extremely responsive to emails and very easy to talk to. We really felt like the whole process was catered to us with how much time they took to get to know us and what we specifically wanted in our big day. I would 10/10 recommend them for your big day!
    Sabrina B. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

AMAZING! Wilson filmed our wedding day in August and we had such a good experience with him. He worked really well with our photographer and was overall very easy to get along with. He made us feel comfortable and guided us in a way that resulted in videos that now allow us to feel like we get to relive our day. He captured ALL the important stuff and tons of extras. Our footage came out BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommend this company! It was also really nice working with Silvana via email when we were inquiring and discussing what package was right for us.
    Stephanie L. Married on 07/20/2019

Baby Blue Film is the Absolute Best!

I highly recommend using Baby Blue Film for wedding videography! We got married in July 2019 and had such an amazing experience with them from start to finish! Our initial call with Wilson put us at ease, as it was apparent he is a true professional. We appreciated his initial suggestions and felt comfortable in his capabilities right away.

On our wedding day, Steven & Austin were our day-of videographers, and they were the absolute best! Such professionals throughout the entire day, and also so lovely to be around! They were discreet but incredibly efficient...they also worked so well alongside my wedding photographer, which was very important to me. Our wedding ceremony was inside a church, which made me a little nervous regarding sound quality and potential limitations on camera movement. Needless to say I was thrilled when I received the footage! They did an amazing job!

Lastly, the final edit from Wilson...we could not have been more pleased! We waited a little long for the initial version (the 3-month mark of the 2-3 month window quoted), but it was WELL worth the wait! Wilson captured all of the feelings and emotions of that day, and it told our story perfectly! It truly showed the best moments of the day! We had just a few small edit requests, which Wilson made with no problem (something we greatly appreciated!). When we received our final cut, I watched it over and over again! Even our families were blown away with the final product! We will cherish this video forever, and we're so thankful to the Baby Blue Film team for capturing the best day of our lives. FIVE STARS ALL AROUND!