Baby Blue Film Reviews

96 | Sausalito, CA

96 Reviews for Baby Blue Film

• Smitha

Smitha · Getting married on 10/06/2021

So Understanding and Professional!

My husband and I hired Wilson as our wedding videographer and thank god we did. We were recommended to them by our wedding planner. Getting married in 2020 was hard enough with the coronavirus pandemic hitting just a couple months before our wedding was scheduled. Having Wilson and his team made everything so much easier. Due to the pandemic, we had to resize our wedding from the original 500 people to just 100 people. Since we had to resize, we also had to cancel some vendors and change our date as well as our location. Wilson and his team were so gracious through the entire thing and did not cause us any stress or troubles throughout the process unlike some other vendors who were not as understanding.
    During the wedding Wilson had lots of good ideas of what to shoot and clearly knew what he was doing. He didn’t require me and my husband to direct him and we were just able to enjoy the night which we both really appreciated! We got all the raw footage of our wedding, a 1 minute Instagram video, and a highlight video. Our family loved the end products and we would definitely recommend them for anyone’s special event!

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Birnbaum · Married on 07/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Wilson! Like most brides... I scoured the internet and social media watching local videographers work when trying to make a selection. After watching a few videos from Baby Blue Film, I knew that I needed to look no further. Our video is not just a highlight reel of our special day, It's like watching a trailer for a hollywood motion picture!! I have received so many comments on how amazing the video is, as well as how much it truly captures the essence of us. I think beyond anything that is the MOST important thing!!! Wilson went out of his way to get to know us via FaceTime since we didn't live in the area, and truly made the entire film reflect who we are as a couple. I am forever grateful for this beautiful memory thanks to Baby blue Film!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Miriam Albritton · Married on 07/01/2020

Sent on 05/07/2019

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thank you Miriam. The pleasure was all ours! Congratulations once again and thank you for being our "dream clients."

Brendan Wilson · Married on 06/08/2020

Hollywood-caliber!!

Awesome! From our initial email communication to the edited video, working with Silvana and Wilson was effortless and professional. We chose them to be our videographers for our August wedding, and other than a few calls to go over timelines and details, Wilson picked up and ran with everything and delivered a highly professional glimpse into our special day. We absolutely made the right choice!

Highly recommend Baby Blue Film to anyone looking to capture and relive their wedding day (or any special event, for that matter)! We are so pleased with the outcome, and you will be as well!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany Wierzbicki · Married on 04/11/2020

Highly Recommend!

Such a pleasure to work with!! Baby Blue Film really listened to what my husband and I wanted. My wedding party loved working with the videographers and made the day so much fun! The quality of the video is out of this world! Baby Blue Film captured our wedding so perfectly and I'm so happy to look back on this video for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Alison

Alison Williams · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend!

Wilson is amazing, and we love our wedding video so much! We were on the fence about hiring a videographer, but we're so glad we did. Wilson was incredibly easy to work with, and he made sure all of our family and wedding party members felt relaxed while filming the whole time. The final video is truly stunning from start to finish – he really knows how to capture every moment in such a gorgeous way.

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Voorn · Married on 10/12/2019

Worth every penny

Wilson is amazing! He was so easy to work with and truly has an amazing talent. He captured our wedding so perfectly. He was very responsive to all my emails and we had a long conversation of what expectations I wanted out of a wedding video. Not only did capture my envision but he by far exceeded my expectations. My wedding was completely rained on -- and when I say rain I mean thunderstorm. Wilson created a story that showed the beautiful grounds in the keys but then perfectly depicted the rain storm in such a beautiful way. The video flowed so well and he had the perfect amount of dialogue in the video that did not make it too wordy but more a music video. Do yourself a favor and hire him! You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 09/01/2019

Stunning, elegant, polished, everything I wanted!

Our wedding video is everything I wanted - and I’m picky, so that’s saying something. We are so happy to have chosen Baby Blue Films for our wedding videographer. We got to see so many things we weren’t able to experience on our wedding day, so if you’re debating a videographer or not - go with Baby Blue!

From the first time I watched their videos, I knew that they had cinematic vision and a chronological flow that made more sense to me than any other wedding videos I’d seen.

Silvana is super responsive and helpful on the contracting / scheduling side of things. When I first talked to Wilson, I knew his positive energy and work ethic would shine through in our video.

On our wedding day, Wilson and Woo were so funny and cool to hang out with, took a ton of great footage, and captured the amazing dance, family, and drone shots I dreamed of.

We got the first draft of our video and it was almost perfect. We asked for a couple of edits and Wilson quickly implemented within a week. We couldn't be happier with the final result.

Thank you Wilson, Woo, Silvana, and the rest of the Baby Blue team!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Sabrina Barentsen · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

AMAZING! Wilson filmed our wedding day in August and we had such a good experience with him. He worked really well with our photographer and was overall very easy to get along with. He made us feel comfortable and guided us in a way that resulted in videos that now allow us to feel like we get to relive our day. He captured ALL the important stuff and tons of extras. Our footage came out BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommend this company! It was also really nice working with Silvana via email when we were inquiring and discussing what package was right for us.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Marian

Marian · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing work!

Wilson and his coworker were our videographers for my wedding day and they did an absolutely stunning job. They captured every detail of our wedding and made a beautiful product to keep for our memories. The whole babybluefilm team is extremely responsive to emails and very easy to talk to. We really felt like the whole process was catered to us with how much time they took to get to know us and what we specifically wanted in our big day. I would 10/10 recommend them for your big day!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Stephanie Lucas · Married on 07/20/2019

Baby Blue Film is the Absolute Best!

I highly recommend using Baby Blue Film for wedding videography! We got married in July 2019 and had such an amazing experience with them from start to finish! Our initial call with Wilson put us at ease, as it was apparent he is a true professional. We appreciated his initial suggestions and felt comfortable in his capabilities right away.

On our wedding day, Steven & Austin were our day-of videographers, and they were the absolute best! Such professionals throughout the entire day, and also so lovely to be around! They were discreet but incredibly efficient...they also worked so well alongside my wedding photographer, which was very important to me. Our wedding ceremony was inside a church, which made me a little nervous regarding sound quality and potential limitations on camera movement. Needless to say I was thrilled when I received the footage! They did an amazing job!

Lastly, the final edit from Wilson...we could not have been more pleased! We waited a little long for the initial version (the 3-month mark of the 2-3 month window quoted), but it was WELL worth the wait! Wilson captured all of the feelings and emotions of that day, and it told our story perfectly! It truly showed the best moments of the day! We had just a few small edit requests, which Wilson made with no problem (something we greatly appreciated!). When we received our final cut, I watched it over and over again! Even our families were blown away with the final product! We will cherish this video forever, and we're so thankful to the Baby Blue Film team for capturing the best day of our lives. FIVE STARS ALL AROUND!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 07/20/2019

Captured the Best Parts!

Let me start by saying how difficult it is to put into words how incredible our 8-minute highlight wedding video was. Please go to my Instagram and look at it yourself if you need proof (isabellaxrosa). Baby Blue Film was our Indian fusion wedding videographer at the Fairmont San Francisco in November 2019! I always imagined that I would be more excited about getting my photos than the video - boy was I wrong. Watching the video was like reliving the best moments of the wedding all over again, but edited to perfection with amazing music playing all throughout. My husband and I always knew that we wanted our wedding video to be fun and upbeat, and that's why we picked Baby Blue. We allowed Wilson to pick all the music in the video and put complete trust in him while he edited, and he definitely delivered. My husband and I were truly speechless when we finished watching the highlight video for the first time and were so proud to share it with our friends and family. You will not go wrong hiring Baby Blue to create your wedding video!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Kristin · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Team, Amazing Video!

Baby Blue Film helped us capture our wedding day in the most spectacular and beautiful film. We got married in Yosemite last summer, and we had quite the crazy day planned including a sunrise first look, a couple mile hike for some photos at Taft Point, a morning ceremony at Glacier Point, and an evening reception outside of the park. They were so flexible, such troopers, and totally made our schedule work. We absolutely loved Woo. He is an amazing videographer and it was so fun having him along with us during the day. Wilson was so wonderful to work with as well. As he was editing our video, he kept us up to date with his progress and was always quick to answer any questions we had. We are so grateful for him and Woo, and how much hard work and attention to detail that they put into creating our film.
    We still can’t quite get over how beautiful our wedding film came out. Getting a videographer was something we were kind of on the fence about at first, but I am SO thankful we did. If you are contemplating hiring Baby Blue Films, just do it! You will not regret it. Having a video that captured our day, especially a video as epic as they created, is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Our friends and family absolutely loved it as well.
    So thank you to the team at Baby Blue Films! As my husband and I approach our one year wedding anniversary, we look forward to rewatching our video (for probably the hundredth time haha). We couldn’t be more pleased about our decision to hire you as our videographer team.

Sent on 06/17/2020

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thanks Kristin! You truly are our dream clients and your film will forever go down in Baby Blue History as our best Yosemite Film Ever!!! Woo hoo :)

Sha · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply the BEST!!!

Wilson is simply the best! His work is unbelievably breathtaking and watching his highlight videos is like watching a Hollywood movie. He took his time to capture the best scenes of my wedding day and he even stayed longer to capture more moments at the end. The drone features are beautiful as well. He is awesome to work with. His work is truly one of a kind and I cannot express how amazing he is!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Sha Ya · Married on 06/08/2019

Spectacular!

Wilson is simply the best! His work is unbelievably breathtaking and watching his highlight videos is like watching a music movie. He chooses the best scenes to go with the music. Everything is perfect. He took his time to capture the best scenes of my wedding day and he even stayed longer to capture more moments at the end. The drone features are beautiful as well. He is awesome to work with. His work is truly one of a kind and I cannot express how amazing he is!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Bim

Bim & Sam Ali · Married on 06/07/2019

quality .. with class

Wilson and the team were very professional. They caught my dreams in a in very classy fashion. The video was outstanding quality (4k) they caught most important part (my wife) for a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/04/2019

Captured our special moments with professionalism and diligence

We were so impressed with how personable and professional Wilson was. After seeing examples of his work, we knew we had to have him! Sadly, the day of, he could not make it so he sent his assistant, Damien. While we were admittedly a bit nervous when we found out, Damien was so professional and thorough that we knew the finished result would be great. Our highlight film ended up being absolutely perfect! We had some initial edits for Wilson when it came to saturation and sharpness but he was happy to make edits until it was perfect for us. We are so glad we chose this company. From beginning to end, we had an amazing experience and amazing final product from them! We can't wait to watch this video with for many, many more years!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Isha

Isha Jethi · Married on 04/20/2019

What a dream!

Words cannot describe how AMAZING it was working with Baby Blue Film for our wedding. From the beginning, Wilson was so attentive and responsive and made sure we felt at ease. During our wedding week, our primary photographer was Vitaly and he made sure to capture every beautiful moment during each of our events. The final product was more than we could have ever hoped for!

We highly recommend Baby Blue Film for all of your videography needs!

-Isha and Vineet

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing work!

Wilson and his wife made such a great team and were so great about communicating, listening, and making us the film of a lifetime to remember our wedding day. Wilson was on time, very professional, and made sure to capture all of the special moments we requested throughout the day. I was not sure how he was going to take all of that footage and make a highlight film, but he used his creative mind and it turned out better than we could have ever imagined. He even made sure to take us into a quiet area on the day of our wedding so we could read letters we wrote to one another out loud so we could have that audio in our film. I would recommend Baby Blue Film to anyone looking for a professional, affordable, and talented videographer. Thanks so much again Baby Blue Film!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Nadine · Married on 12/30/2018

Wilson is spectacular! Hire him!

We did extensive research into videographers in the Florida area and were really impressed with the quality and professionalism of Baby Blue Film's online repertoire. After speaking with many videographers, we chose Wilson as he was professional, down to earth, and committed to understanding our goals and priorities so that the video could be tailored to our interests and needs for our special day. Other videographers seemed more cookie cutter, more rigid, and more formulaic.

Working with Wilson was a dream. Not only was he open minded and capable of capturing a large multi-day multi-ethnic event, he was pleasant and kind to everyone he interacted with. He came early and left late, and always had a smile.

We just saw our wedding video, and it really is outstanding. It totally surpassed our expectations. He is a true artist with vision. Our video was especially challenging as it had music in two different languages and extra traditions to highlight, and he made it look seamless.

If you are looking for a kind, pleasant, ultra talented videographer who will capture the magic of your wedding day, Wilson is your man!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/03/2018

Just when we thought we remembered it all, you showed us our wedding in a new light.

Working with the baby blue film team was amazing and very stress free. I'm pretty self conscious but there wasn't a moment in the video that wasn't beyond flattering. The highlight edit was better than i could have imagined. they really captured the magic of the event.

Everyone filming at the wedding was professional and got fabulous footage, definitely would recommend baby blue films looking for a videographer.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thanks Isabella! You are so sweet and the pleasure was all ours. We wish you a life full of happiness, adventure, and wedded bliss!
  • Alexa

Alexa Kaminski · Married on 11/03/2018

Must book!

Wilson was so wonderful to work with! Originally, we had not planned on hiring a videographer, but changed our mind a few months out after finding Wilson through our wedding planner and we are SO glad we were able to find him! Wilson was easy to work with, responsive and delivers beautiful work.

We are obsessed with our highlight reel and the short social media clip :). The drone footage was a fabulous addition as well. Highly highly recommend Wilson & Baby Blue ❤️.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Megan · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Vendor

Do yourself a favor and hire Baby Blue Film! I almost went without hiring a videographer and now realize how big of a mistake that would have been. Wilson and his wife Silvana were extremely responsive and engaged from the time I initially contacted them to the time we received our wedding video. The day of our wedding Wilson knew exactly what to do and at some points we didn't even realize he was there. EVERYONE I have shown our video to have commented on how well it was put together and they couldn't help but to shed some tears while watching it. The video gives me goosebumps and I am forever grateful that we have it. Thank you Baby Blue Film you have major talent!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

aubrie · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING Videographer!!

Picking Wilson and baby blue films as my wedding videographer was the best decision I made. During the wedding planning, he took the time to FaceTime with my now husband and I to get to know us as a couple and what we envisioned for our wedding video. He explained to him that we are both very un comfortable on film and on the day of our wedding he made us both feel so comfortable and relaxed. Before the wedding he was very easy to communicate with and also afterwards, always keeping us up to date through the editing process. On our wedding day he was only able to come alone (due to his baby arriving soon) and he arrived early and stayed late making sure to capture every special moment. His videos are truly a work of art. My husband and I have rewatched the video over and over again reliving that day. I can not say thank you enough to Wilson!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Mendoza · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding film is FIRE

We chose Baby Blue Film after watching what felt like a bajillion videos from dozens of vendors. After working with them and seeing the finished product, I can say with confidence that we chose the best team around. Woo was the lead videographer and he was helpful, easy to work with, and got amazing footage. Then Wilson worked his magic and put together a masterpiece--it is now our favorite movie and it will probably be up for Best Picture at the Academy Awards. Jokes aside, the team at Baby Blue was super professional, great to work with, and the finished product was polished to a fine, mirror shine.

Sent on 04/09/2019