Baby Blue Film Reviews

74 | Sausalito, CA

74 Reviews for Baby Blue Film

Nadine · Married on 12/30/2018

Wilson is spectacular! Hire him!

We did extensive research into videographers in the Florida area and were really impressed with the quality and professionalism of Baby Blue Film's online repertoire. After speaking with many videographers, we chose Wilson as he was professional, down to earth, and committed to understanding our goals and priorities so that the video could be tailored to our interests and needs for our special day. Other videographers seemed more cookie cutter, more rigid, and more formulaic.

Working with Wilson was a dream. Not only was he open minded and capable of capturing a large multi-day multi-ethnic event, he was pleasant and kind to everyone he interacted with. He came early and left late, and always had a smile.

We just saw our wedding video, and it really is outstanding. It totally surpassed our expectations. He is a true artist with vision. Our video was especially challenging as it had music in two different languages and extra traditions to highlight, and he made it look seamless.

If you are looking for a kind, pleasant, ultra talented videographer who will capture the magic of your wedding day, Wilson is your man!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/03/2018

Just when we thought we remembered it all, you showed us our wedding in a new light.

Working with the baby blue film team was amazing and very stress free. I'm pretty self conscious but there wasn't a moment in the video that wasn't beyond flattering. The highlight edit was better than i could have imagined. they really captured the magic of the event.

Everyone filming at the wedding was professional and got fabulous footage, definitely would recommend baby blue films looking for a videographer.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thanks Isabella! You are so sweet and the pleasure was all ours. We wish you a life full of happiness, adventure, and wedded bliss!

Megan · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Vendor

Do yourself a favor and hire Baby Blue Film! I almost went without hiring a videographer and now realize how big of a mistake that would have been. Wilson and his wife Silvana were extremely responsive and engaged from the time I initially contacted them to the time we received our wedding video. The day of our wedding Wilson knew exactly what to do and at some points we didn't even realize he was there. EVERYONE I have shown our video to have commented on how well it was put together and they couldn't help but to shed some tears while watching it. The video gives me goosebumps and I am forever grateful that we have it. Thank you Baby Blue Film you have major talent!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

aubrie · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING Videographer!!

Picking Wilson and baby blue films as my wedding videographer was the best decision I made. During the wedding planning, he took the time to FaceTime with my now husband and I to get to know us as a couple and what we envisioned for our wedding video. He explained to him that we are both very un comfortable on film and on the day of our wedding he made us both feel so comfortable and relaxed. Before the wedding he was very easy to communicate with and also afterwards, always keeping us up to date through the editing process. On our wedding day he was only able to come alone (due to his baby arriving soon) and he arrived early and stayed late making sure to capture every special moment. His videos are truly a work of art. My husband and I have rewatched the video over and over again reliving that day. I can not say thank you enough to Wilson!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Mendoza · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding film is FIRE

We chose Baby Blue Film after watching what felt like a bajillion videos from dozens of vendors. After working with them and seeing the finished product, I can say with confidence that we chose the best team around. Woo was the lead videographer and he was helpful, easy to work with, and got amazing footage. Then Wilson worked his magic and put together a masterpiece--it is now our favorite movie and it will probably be up for Best Picture at the Academy Awards. Jokes aside, the team at Baby Blue was super professional, great to work with, and the finished product was polished to a fine, mirror shine.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jonathan Kim · Married on 09/26/2018

Great choice for Videographer

Baby Blue Films was absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding videographer. Everything from the beginning process was great: email communication was prompt and gave quick responses and direction, next steps in meeting the lead videographer, through the editing process. Thank you for giving us something we can remember forever!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kim · Married on 06/22/2018

We are so happy with our decision to go with Wilson and Baby Blue Films to record the beautiful memories of our special day. From the first email inquiry to receiving our video, every correspondence was prompt and professional. We knew from the first phone call, we made the right decision. Not only that Wilson was down to earth, lighthearted, funny- he was prompt, personable, quick to respond, and understood everything that we wanted. All important factors that influenced our choice in booking him for our wedding. The final product was everything we wanted and more! Wilson such a great job with capturing everything from our big day- from all the small details like decorations, flowers, candles, cakes, to bigger events like the actual ceremony, speeches and dancing. He worked very well with our photographer, and even encouraged us to venture into locations we might not have otherwise just to get the perfect shot. Not to mention- Wilson was video-ing SOLO! He captured our whole day himself. We were SO impressed. His editing skills are insane and the music he paired with the video was perfect. We are SO thrilled. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.

We highly recommend Baby Blue Films. Without them, the day would have been committed to just a distant memory that is relived through photos. Thank you to Baby Blue Films for sharing this special day with us.

Kim and Jimmy Huang- 6/22/18

Sent on 07/25/2018

Michael · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Wilson as our videographer for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. He is very good at what he does and is very detailed in his style. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life so capturing the right moments is very important. This is what Wilson is amazing at, he is always in the right place at the right time.

Our video turned out better then we could of ever imagined. In fact when our guests rewatched the video, every guest said it was like they were there again in that moment having an amazing time. There are ok and good videographers but if you want a great videographer, this is who you go with. His turn around time for the video was also very quick and his pricing is very reasonable. Wilson is so passionate about what he does and puts his amazing skills to work with all of his videos. Just watch any of his video previews and see for yourself just how good he is.

Thank you Wilson for putting together such an amazing video of our wedding so we can go back in time and watch this memorable day whenever we want.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Cristin · Married on 04/07/2018

Couldn't be more pleased! We are absolutely thrilled with our experience working with Baby Blue Film. They shot my brother and sister-in-law's wedding in Napa in Sept 2017, and my family was so impressed with their work that they referred us to them to capture our wedding in Carmel in April.

Communication from start to finish was spot on. They were prompt, clear and direct, and informative, yet personable. Finding a time to meet was never a challenge, as they went out of their way to work around our schedule - this meant calling in on weekends and even a holiday! Finding someone you connect with is important on your wedding day, and I have the sense that Wilson and Woo are highly skilled at finding ways to connect with every person they interact with.

Woo shot our wedding and Wilson edited the film. The finished product (9 min highlight film) was a masterpiece. They captured every single aspect of the wedding we requested - from the decor to the people to the special moments. Our venue was stunning and the drone footage highlighted the exceptional views and beautiful French architecture beautifully. What's fascinating is that Woo was like a fly on the wall. Never once did his presence feel intrusive. He was professional, considerate, flexible and worked well with our photographer. He was a true delight to have around on our wedding day. Wilson selected the music, and got it right on the first take. His editing resulted in a product that brought tears to our eyes.

100% recommend this crew to capture your special day!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Genna · Married on 04/07/2018

Wilson did such an amazing job on our wedding video. When I started my wedding planning journey, I knew that this would be one of the most important decisions to make. The video essentially gives you the greatest gift of your wedding day and that is to have the ability to re-live it forever! We can't thank Baby Blue Film and Wilson enough for giving us this. Our video was so wonderfully curated and brought tears to everyone's eyes! Our family and friends continue to give us rave reviews that it was the best wedding film they have ever seen. If you are struggling to find a videographer, look no further than Wilson! It will be the best decision you ever make for your wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 02/17/2018

To put it simply, our video is absolutely gorgeous! Wilson did a fabulous job of capturing every important moment while making a video that moved seamlessly through the day. Wilson and Silvana were great at communicating with us via email and skype. All of our requests were honored and we couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful final product! Everyone who sees the video is blow away by the quality and artistic touch Wilson put into it! I highly recommend Baby Blue Film!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Kaytlin · Married on 02/09/2018

Baby Blue Film is your BEST choice for a wedding vendor. Seriously you don't have to keep looking anymore! Wilson created a unforgettable video for us to be able to watch forever. The work he performs is pure talent, we are so happy we had Wilson on such a special day for us he was so much fun to work with! During our planning process i watched countless videos in desperate search for someone to capture our day as i imagined. As i stumbled across Baby Blue Film videos i found myself crying happy tears for people that i have not even met before! At that point i realized this has to be the perfect match for us and i am so glad we were able to have this awesome experience. Wilson and his wife helped us work with our budget and communicated with us during our planning process perfectly. The day of my wedding he used the drone (which i would HIGHLY recommend) because its so cool to get video shots from up above! Our highlight film was AMAZING and we also are receiving raw footage that i can not wait to see. I would highly recommend Baby Blue Film you will not be disappointed! Love, Brandyn & Kaytlin

Sent on 04/12/2018

Kacie · Married on 01/13/2018

Wilson was absolutely amazing to work with from the very beginning! I am a wedding planner and I will be recommending him to all my brides. I was on the fence about having a video at first due to budget, but I am so glad I decided to go through with it. To say I love my video is a huge understatement! It is one of my most favorite keepsakes from the wedding! Baby Blue Film did an amazing job of capturing the day and every little detail that took place! If you watch the video, you will get a perfect glimpse of the day. He does a great job with getting exactly what you want and telling the story you are trying to portray.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Victoria · Married on 12/15/2017

Wonderful Experience!

We worked with Baby Blue Film for our wedding, and we could not have been happier with the results! Right away, we could tell they would make our vision come true- and they did! From the initial conversation I could tell that they were some of the best in the business, and an added bonus they are such sweet and kind people to work with! Our wedding day had a few last minute changes due to unforeseen circumstances, and they were both reassuring we would get the shots we wanted as well as adaptive in their filming schedule to accommodate the changes. Adding the drone footage to our wedding gives it an even more cinematic quality- I am so elated with how that footage looks- its worth every penny! I would not hesitate to hire them all over again, and I recommend them to anyone looking!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Rachael · Married on 09/28/2017

Married 9.28.17 in Yosemite National Park. We originally had no intentions of hiring a videographer, but after discussing the importance of having a professional capture all the special moments of our wedding day, we began our search for our wedding videographer. After multiple inquiries and consultations with several companies, Silvana and Wilson with Baby Blue Film gave us the best impression. We just knew they were the ones perfect for our special day. They communicated effectively with quick responses to our e-mails. The best part was that Wilson showed genuine enthusiasm and excitement for our venue in Yosemite almost as much as we did.
    Wilson truly went above and beyond to provide us with a spectacular and epic wedding film. He flew out a few days before the wedding to capture and film the natural views in and around Yosemite. When he found out that we were doing our first-look with our wedding photographer the day before our wedding, he asked to join and complimentary worked an extra 4 to 5 hours beyond our original work contract of 8 hours! It was easy to tell that Wilson loves his job and is truly passionate about filming. We now have the most grand and breathtakingly beautiful wedding film. We cannot thank Baby Blue Film enough for giving us these memories that we can cherish the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Grace · Married on 09/23/2017

I had to find a videographer closer to my wedding date because my original videographer had changed his business structure which left me scrambling. Wilson and his wife were quick to respond with quotes, packages, responses to my questions, and set up a meeting right away. Wilson created a package that would best capture our venue and recommended that we use a drone - I am so glad we did and it added such a nice touch to the wedding film. He really delivered on making a video that told our story and captured our chemistry and the day perfectly. He also proactively set up a meeting before the wedding to make sure we were aligned on expectations, timing, and vision, and followed up right after the wedding to communicate expected timing of the final video. He was a pleasure to work with and talented - would highly recommend and could not be happier with the experience.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Carol · Married on 08/12/2017

WIlson and his team at Baby Blue film are simply amazing. We could not be happier with our wedding video that Wilson and his videographer Woo created for us. It captures all our favorite moments perfectly and highlighted really nice details of our wedding. The aerial shots from the drone footage adds that wow factor as well.

We can't recommend Wilson and his team enough. They are professional, friendly, and fun to talk to. We decided on having a videographer late in the planning and we're so happy we did. We can't imagine not capturing the moments we now have on film. When we booked them Wilson said he was going to be away on vacation, but Woo, his videographer came and shot our wedding and did a fantastic job - he came early and stayed later than what was planned. And Wilson edited the whole film and delivered an amazing product just a month later. Thank you to the whole team at Baby Blue Film! You won't regret choosing this team.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Vinita · Married on 08/05/2017

Memorizing and completely unforgettable. Wilson and his team surpassed ALL of our expectations. He created a masterpiece which brings tears to our eyes, even after the hundredth time. He captured the essence and energy of the day and created a film which captured the moments magically. Don't know how he put together the emotions and feelings of each event and matched it with the lyrics of the music in perfect harmony. My daughter and son-in law found Wilson through "the Knot" and immediately knew he was the one to capture their special day, actually their three-day Indian wedding. We loved Wilson's enthusiasm; how he painstakingly curated the video to capture the energy and vibe of not only the bride and groom but also the family and friends. His videos are unique and are created and individualized for the couple and their dreams. This is what led us to choose Baby Blue Film and we are so delighted that we made the right choice. His video was not a canned version of video highlights of the event but more so a movie made with emotion and mystic. Unforgettable!!! Thank you, Baby Blue Team!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Khanh · Married on 05/20/2017

Wow I'm pretty speechless when I sit down to write this review about Wilson and his team.. A wedding video was actually the last vendor we added and definitely a splurge.. But as our amazing videographers from Baby Blue Film say.. video simply captures emotions and feelings that still photos cannot. They’re a great complement to your wedding photos and honestly, this is something that my husband Daniel and I will cherish forever.

Seriously just watch a few of his films and you'll see why he's one of the best film makers ever. He literally created a beautiful work of art and told the story of our wedding day. I cannot recommend Wilson and his team enough! They were incredibly supportive, understanding, and comforting. Everything you could want in someone you’re trusting to capture the most important day of your life! They were always there for questions and worked with us to capture our vision for our wedding video. Woo Nguyen from their team killed it with the day of filming and Wilson’s final editing and film production style is breathtaking. When people ask how I had such a calm wedding planning process, its because of awesome sweet vendors like Baby Blue Film. If you're on the fence about booking, don't hesitate!! It'll be worth it 100% :)

Sent on 07/21/2017

Rosebud · Married on 05/06/2017

I can’t help having a huge smile on my face as I write this review—BABY BLUE FILM was absolutely perfect in every single way! Working with Wilson, Steve + Silvana was a dream and genuinely went above + beyond. After researching videographers for our wedding we came across some of their work and thought it was the perfect combination of everything we wanted. We felt comfortable each step of the way—they guided us through the steps before, during and after with such enthusiasm + clarity. They were also extremely patient with me answering any + ALL of my questions. Wilson + Steve took our vision and created something so much more that we will treasure for a lifetime.
    Steve was our day of videographer and seriously was the best. To be completely honest, he was everywhere and yet, I feel like I hardly saw him! I say this tongue-in-cheek, for the reason that he captured every single moment, detail + memory imaginable and even in the most personal moments I felt like it was just Will + I. Steve is absolutely amazing and gifted, I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
    Wilson edited our film and to say he was patient with us is an understatement! He is so talented and creative—taking the hours of footage, he created a masterpiece. He saw the beauty in everything and made it possible for our entire day to be put in to our 6 minute highlight film. I have watched our video over and over and over again + I still get the same butterflies as I did that day!

So much thanks to Wilson, Steve + Silvana!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • Z

Zack · Married on 05/06/2017

Wilson and Baby Blue Film shot our wedding this last May 6,2017 in Tiburon and Sausalito. We reached out to Baby Blue Film a year prior to our wedding after watching several of their videos and reading the pool of positive reviews. Wilson and his team were very helpful, attentive and informative through emails and phone calls. We requested to meet in person to get a feel, once we met we knew it was the perfect fit. Wilson was very friendly, charismatic and had a vision for capturing our wedding that was unmatched; without hesitation we signed the contract and gave the deposit. A few weeks after returning from our Honeymoon we received our 7 min highlight film and our Instagram film, we were absolutely stunned! Our highlight film has been seen by hundreds of people and several of them say it's the best wedding film they've ever seen; people who didn't even know us were brought to tears. Shortly after receiving the 7 min highlight film he sent us all our raw footage and a completed 85 min wedding feature film via email and on a USB stick in the mail. I'm not one to cry much but my wife and I couldn't hold back the tears accompanied with laughter throughout the entire 85 minutes of the film! It was truly a work of art, we felt like we were watching a movie produced in Hollywood. His drone shots were spectacular, his equipment was top of the line, his vision while both shooting and editing was unparalleled. One of the most impressive things about Wilson and his team was their ability to go unnoticed throughout the ceremony and reception; they weren't obstruent or disruptive at all yet they were able to intimately capture everything! Several guests told us they had no idea we had two videographers and a drone hovering around the whole day. We honestly didn't fully grasp what we bargained for, we spent a fair amount of money but it was worth every cent and then some. Our wedding films were hands down one of the most remarkable and breathtaking aspects of our wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

I don't event know where to start. When I began my search to find a videographer, I knew it was going to be challenging as I only had 8 months until the wedding day. I found Wilson through WeddingWire and loved his artistic approach to capturing weddings and focusing on all that nature has to offer to truly make each video a masterpiece. Plus he knew how to use a drone and I especially wanted to have some drone footage as we were getting married by the water.

I contacted Wilson and he was willing to work with me on all of my requests including price. I have seen time and again, videos that are too serious and that was my concern looking into videographers. That is not my personality or my husbands. I wanted to have more of a fun and silly focus while still being meaningful and showcasing our love, and he was able to tape it all and craft into an amazing product.

Overall, Wilson is truly talented and loves what he does, which you can tell with his work. I am so happy I decided to go with Baby Blue Film and have something to watch and look at for years to come. Thank you so much Wilson. You have no idea how much it means to both my husband and I on what you were able to do for us and the wonderful film from our wedding. Erin and Chris

Sent on 04/27/2017

David · Married on 04/17/2017

We'd been planning our wedding for many months and had booked our photographer but hadn't engaged a videographer as our priority was to get photos and we wanted to make sure that no-one got in the way of the photographer. After a lot of discussion, my wife and I decided that we should take the opportunity to get a video even though it wasn't something that we had at the top of our priorities.

So, the search started for a videographer. Our wedding planner recommended a number of videographers and after a lot of reviewing various videographers and their previous work we selected Wilson McCourtney at Baby Blue Film.

We meet up with Wilson a week or so before our Big Day and discussed what we wanted.

Wilson arrived on-time on the day and got on with capturing video.

Wilson and the photographer worked well together and carried on working well throughout the wedding and reception.

When the video arrived we were stunned. Everyone that has seen the video is amazed at how beautiful a job Wilson did for us. It is truly magnificent! We are so delighted that we selected Wilson and got a video of our special day and not just photos. If we were doing it again then we would have selected a longer video package because we are so happy with the work that Wilson did.

Thank you Wilson and Baby Blue Films!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Lee Ann · Married on 04/12/2017

I know there are a lot of options for video companies, but Baby Blue is FANTASTIC! I did a lot of research & they impressed me from beginning to....well, they still continue to! It was important to us to find a videography company that was up-to-date with the latest technology & cinematography styles. Baby Blue is definitely this - they used drones to film different angles of our wedding locations & pieced everything together to create an emotional story/movie of our wedding day.

Communication - Wilson & Silvana were awesome with to work with! We were always able to get a hold of them, either by email/phone call, with any questions or concerns we had. This made the stressful process of planning a destination wedding very comforting because as a bride, you want answers immediately, and Baby Blue delivered everytime. They also did a lot of research about our locations & spoke with our vendors to determine the best methods to filming what they wanted.

Wedding Day - Wilson & Steve were our videographers for the day. They arrived a little early, began setting up their equipment, & immediately dove right into filming the girls/guys getting ready. They were able to direct us for different shots they wanted to capture, as well as were respectful and let us just "do our thing" & captured really great candid moments.

Our Videos - We received the 5-8 minute highlight video first & we fell in LOVE with it!!! We were able to use a song that we really wanted and Baby Blue created a masterpiece filling in the right footage to match the song. They also made a short 60 sec Instagram video for us & a longer 15-20 minute feature with more highlights from our wedding (which were also incredible!).

Hiring Baby Blue was one of the best decisions we made. With their amazing talent to shoot & produce films, we can look back & relive all of the moments that flew by so fast on our wedding day. I highly recommend Baby Blue - they will definitely exceed your expectations!

Sent on 06/16/2017