Ba-Li Cravings Reviews

17 | Ithaca, NY

17 Reviews for Ba-Li Cravings

17 Ba-Li Cravings Reviews

David · Married on 09/29/2018

Ba-Li Cravings, run by Tal, was wonderful! Easy to work with, very accommodating, reliable, and (most importantly) the food was absolutely delicious! I would highly recommend and will be looking for opportunities to work with them again.

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

David, thank you! It was wonderful to be part of your beautiful day! Send my regards to your mom. I hope she tried making some of the things......

Julie · Married on 07/14/2018

Tal and her team were outstanding! Before committing, Tal invited us to sample her delicious food. We were hooked. She listened to our every request and embraced the challenge to feed 150 people family style! Tal allows you to personalize her unique menu to meet your cocktail hour and reception needs. Her staff was attentive, professional and understanding. Our carnivores, vegetarian and gluten free guests were completely satisfied with the meal. Tal was an absolute joy to work with and her food is scrumptious!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

Thank you so so much! I loved working with you. you are incredible. i miss you already Love Tal

Haley · Married on 06/02/2018

Tal had great, unique ideas for our wedding food and was very friendly and accommodating. We had a lot of dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free) and she accommodated everything easily with delicious food. The wait staff was very professional and kind, and I really enjoyed working with them all. I really felt like they all cared about us and making our wedding as special as possible. Thank you Tal and team!

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

Haley What a fantastic wedding! I enjoyed every moment of planning as well as celebrating with you! may you have a fantastic life together, surrounded by your loving family and friends

David Astorina · Married on 03/13/2018

Delicious food that make you look good!

I have called Tal when I needed catering with a short lead time and she never fails to provide beautiful, delicious food that creates conversation and a fun environment. There is alway something for everyone in the room to enjoy whether they are Vegan, Gluten Free or Paleo. I can't wait for the next time I can hire Bali-Cravings!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

Thank you Dave for this. I truly appreciate working with you. Always fun and delicious. Looking forward to many more events....

Patricia & Peter · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved working with Tal! She was friendly and very professional, listening carefully to our wants as well as our needs. She met with us at the party venue; offered helpful suggestions; and answered our questions with great courtesy and kindness. And honestly, almost 3 months after the gathering, people are still raving about the food she prepared and served so graciously. Everyone was happy - whether they were vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free or omnivorous! Both our eyes and our taste-buds were treated to culinary delights that not only met, but exceeded our expectations. We wholeheartedly recommend Tal and Ba Li Cravings Catering!! Even her website will set your mouth watering:)

Sent on 01/21/2018

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

oh Pat! what a wonderful review. I loved working with you and Peter and being part of your wonderful, loving and caring event. Your family and friends are amazing. Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Guests consistently complimented how amazing the food at our wedding was ( even after our wedding! ) Tal and her staff were very kind, efficient and hard working. They truly helped us have an amazing reception, with great food and service!

We couldn't be happier with how our even turned out!

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

Jessica Thank you! you guys are truly missed! It is fun seeing your past year, full of so many experiences Thank you for having me a part of your fantastic day

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Tal was amazing every step of the way! She is extremely flexible and professional. And mostly importantly, her desserts are absolutely delicious. My fiancé and I did not want a traditional cake and Tal worked with us to find an alternative that worked for what we envisioned. She made sure we had enough desserts to freeze for our one year anniversary. We can't wait to eat them!

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

Jennifer, What an incredible wedding it was! Thank you for having me be a part of it. It was a real pleasure bringing the sweets and setting up the beautiful dessert table.

Krista · Married on 07/22/2017

Tal and her team from Ba-Li cravings did an amazing job for my backyard wedding. I would highly recommend her! The food is INCREDIBLE and I can't wait to have it again sometime soon. Such a unique variety of delicious things!! So many of my guests came up to tell me how delicious our meal was! And her desserts were delightful! My favourite part was taste testing everything before our big day. Yum!:) She made sure to give plenty of options so we could find us the best menu.
    I loved working with Tal too! She's such a lovely lady! Right from the start she was so accommodating and helpful during our wedding plans. Since I do not live in Ithaca, I appreciated her quick emails, Skype phone calls, and texts during the days being at home in Toronto. She returned messages quickly and provided us with a lot of useful advice in wedding plans. She also knows a lot of people!! We got our great DJ from her recommendation!

And on the day of she was amazing! She took over and let my husband and I enjoy the day, while she ran such a smooth event for us. We had the best day and I really owe so much of that to Ba-Li cravings!:)

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Ba-Li Cravings 6
    Ba-Li Cravings 7
    Ba-Li Cravings 8

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! I loved catering your wedding and being a part of the planning of this wonderful day! I hope to see you soon. XOXO

Caitlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

We used Ba-Li Cravings for our wedding and can't recommend them enough! Tal is wonderful! She has great ideas, is easy to work with, and her food is delicious. My favorite was her salmon with almonds on top and of course all her desserts! Tal and her team made sure my wedding ran smoothly and that all our decorations were put up and taken down. I didn't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend using Ba-Li Cravings for your wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

Caitlyn, THANK YOU What an honor to cater your beautiful wedding. You and Brian are the most wonderful couple. Your creativity and passion were wonderful to be part of. What a perfect day and I wish you both a perfect life ahead XOXO

Margaret · Married on 09/04/2016

If you want wholesome, delicious, fresh food at your wedding festivities, Ba-Li Cravings Catering is your number 1 choice. They are extremely accommodating to every palate and sensitivity, and you needn't expect less in terms of flavor when ordering gluten free, vegan or vegetarian. Quite the contrary! At every event I've used Ba-Li Cravings, the food was the main attraction!

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

I recently got married in Ithaca and had the best experience working with Tal Cohen and her amazing team. I was looking for something different for my wedding food. As a manager of a restaurant and previous chef, delicious food made with love and served with care is something I'm passionate about. Tal and her catering business Ba-Li Cravings more than met this expectation. Her food makes you feel at home, even if you're experiencing a dish for the first time. It's fresh, healthy and so tasty- the best kind of food to have served at an event! If that isn't enough you will love working one on one with Tal before your event. She is attentive, gives great advice and knows what she's talking about. She made me feel at ease during such a big moment in my life, and truly redefines the world of wedding catering. Thank you Tal for helping my special day turn out exactly as I dreamed, making sure I got to try the Bourekas before dinner, adding in a personal cheesecake just for us and for treating me like family. I would highly recommend you to anyone!

With love,
    Sarah Pallo Tompkins

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

Sarah How are you doing? Love to hear from you! I hope you are having a fantastic time together XOXO

Jeffrey · Married on 06/18/2016

we were in town planning the wedding and were strapped for time. the owner Tal offered to come to our hotel to help us save time and brought many samples for us to try. we didn't make it easy on her as instead of the "traditional wedding cake" we decided to go with overly fancy cheese cake. she was absolutely amazing and the presentation at the reception was absolutely beautiful.

Dan · Married on 03/19/2016

The cake and sweets that Tal prepared where great. Let here give you suggestions as well she has great ideas.

Becki · Married on 09/20/2013

I've had the pleasure of Ba-Li Cravings food at multiple events this year and it's no wonder. Tal has a variety of options for all kinds of food sensitivities and she uses freshest ingredients to create delicious dishes for any occasion. Her Double Espresso Tiramisu is to die for! You can taste her passion for food in every bite.

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2001

Excellent Service and Excellent Food!

We have used Bali Cravings on several occasions, including small family gatherings and large parties. The food is excellent! Every time we have an event that brings family into town they request that we order Bali Cravings! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ba-Li Cravings's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much! I appreciate this and always love spoiling your beautiful family! To many many more Turkish Delight Cookies....:)

Lucy · Married on 06/16/2016

Tal's food is delicious. She is a very special chef and baker who creates beautiful food with quality ingredients. Everything was fresh, colorful, and perfectly seasoned--you'll find no dry cuts of meat or extra salt to mask a bland flavor here (all too common at other weddings I've attended). Her desserts are gorgeous, too! She worked closely with us to create a menu that reflected our needs and desires, including accommodating guests requiring vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dishes (including desserts). Everyone told us how much they loved the food!