11 Reviews for Ba-Li Cravings Catering

Cocktail Reception (1)
Middle Eastern (1)
Vegetarian (1)
11 Ba-Li Cravings Catering Reviews

We loved working with Tal! She was friendly and very professional, listening carefully to our wants as well as our needs. She met with us at the party venue; offered helpful suggestions; and answered our questions with great courtesy and kindness. And honestly, almost 3 months after the gathering, people are still raving about the food she prepared and served so graciously. Everyone was happy - whether they were vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free or omnivorous! Both our eyes and our taste-buds were treated to culinary delights that not only met, but exceeded our expectations. We wholeheartedly recommend Tal and Ba Li Cravings Catering!! Even her website will set your mouth watering:)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Patricia & Peter, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Guests consistently complimented how amazing the food at our wedding was ( even after our wedding! ) Tal and her staff were very kind, efficient and hard working. They truly helped us have an amazing reception, with great food and service!

We couldn't be happier with how our even turned out!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Tal was amazing every step of the way! She is extremely flexible and professional. And mostly importantly, her desserts are absolutely delicious. My fiancé and I did not want a traditional cake and Tal worked with us to find an alternative that worked for what we envisioned. She made sure we had enough desserts to freeze for our one year anniversary. We can't wait to eat them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Ba-Li Cravings for our wedding and can't recommend them enough! Tal is wonderful! She has great ideas, is easy to work with, and her food is delicious. My favorite was her salmon with almonds on top and of course all her desserts! Tal and her team made sure my wedding ran smoothly and that all our decorations were put up and taken down. I didn't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend using Ba-Li Cravings for your wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlyn, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Clean Up, Set Up, Mediterranean

If you want wholesome, delicious, fresh food at your wedding festivities, Ba-Li Cravings Catering is your number 1 choice. They are extremely accommodating to every palate and sensitivity, and you needn't expect less in terms of flavor when ordering gluten free, vegan or vegetarian. Quite the contrary! At every event I've used Ba-Li Cravings, the food was the main attraction!

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I recently got married in Ithaca and had the best experience working with Tal Cohen and her amazing team. I was looking for something different for my wedding food. As a manager of a restaurant and previous chef, delicious food made with love and served with care is something I'm passionate about. Tal and her catering business Ba-Li Cravings more than met this expectation. Her food makes you feel at home, even if you're experiencing a dish for the first time. It's fresh, healthy and so tasty- the best kind of food to have served at an event! If that isn't enough you will love working one on one with Tal before your event. She is attentive, gives great advice and knows what she's talking about. She made me feel at ease during such a big moment in my life, and truly redefines the world of wedding catering. Thank you Tal for helping my special day turn out exactly as I dreamed, making sure I got to try the Bourekas before dinner, adding in a personal cheesecake just for us and for treating me like family. I would highly recommend you to anyone!

With love,
Sarah Pallo Tompkins

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

we were in town planning the wedding and were strapped for time. the owner Tal offered to come to our hotel to help us save time and brought many samples for us to try. we didn't make it easy on her as instead of the "traditional wedding cake" we decided to go with overly fancy cheese cake. she was absolutely amazing and the presentation at the reception was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture User7255063, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

The cake and sweets that Tal prepared where great. Let here give you suggestions as well she has great ideas.

Profile Picture User7241013, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

I've had the pleasure of Ba-Li Cravings food at multiple events this year and it's no wonder. Tal has a variety of options for all kinds of food sensitivities and she uses freshest ingredients to create delicious dishes for any occasion. Her Double Espresso Tiramisu is to die for! You can taste her passion for food in every bite.

Profile Picture Becki, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Delivery, Set Up

Tal's food is delicious. She is a very special chef and baker who creates beautiful food with quality ingredients. Everything was fresh, colorful, and perfectly seasoned--you'll find no dry cuts of meat or extra salt to mask a bland flavor here (all too common at other weddings I've attended). Her desserts are gorgeous, too! She worked closely with us to create a menu that reflected our needs and desires, including accommodating guests requiring vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dishes (including desserts). Everyone told us how much they loved the food!

Profile Picture User6965719, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews