B-Spoke Events Reviews

B-Spoke Events 5
B-Spoke Events 6
B-Spoke Events 7

Jen · Married on 10/01/2016

We booked Bonny for day-of coordination services for our wedding on October 1st, but she helped us with way more than just day-of services! From the very beginning after our first meeting, she was available via phone, text, or email if we had any questions or concerns and she had many recommendations for other vendors that we hadn't booked yet. The "day-of" coordination package actually extended to the "month-of" as she was constantly in touch with me to figure out vendor coordination, decorations, table seating, and working on the timeline.

Bonny was always ready to answer any questions and fix any problem that may have arisen. When I came across a problem with my venue's vendor meals being extremely overpriced, Bonny went out of her way to coordinate with the other vendors to get vendor meals from a nearby restaurant instead! And on the day of, when we ran into parking issues at the venue, she went above and beyond to make sure that I wouldn't have to stress about it and handled the situation like a pro!

We were so happy with our choice to have a day-of coordinator and Bonny did a fantastic job keeping everything on track and making sure that we had nothing to worry about the entire day- all the way up until the end of the night! They really helped make our special day unforgettable and stress-free!

Thanks Bonny and B-Spoke Events!!! :)

Sent on 11/02/2016

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Thank you Jen & David! We loved working with you and we're so glad you got to enjoy the day. Best wishes! xoxo

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2016

If you’re reading this review, you might be thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator, in which case I’ll sum it up: hire Bonny!

Bonny is AMAZING, in addition to being organized, detail-oriented, adaptable, and creative (and also bakes delicious cookies!). We hired her as a day-of-coordinator for our April 2016 wedding, but she’s guided us throughout the entire planning process. She’s so personable and sweet and really makes an effort to get to know you and your vision, and also works with you (and your budget!) closely to help you brainstorm and achieve your dream wedding.

On the day of our wedding, Bonny made sure everything ran smoothly and on-time, and was quick on her feet to resolve any last minute changes or mishaps. Honestly there are so many extra details in the wedding process that we would have totally missed or messed up, but instead we had a fantastically stress-free experience. Thanks to Bonny, we simply spent the day enjoying the wedding we dreamed of, relaxing with family and friends, and just having the most beautiful and perfect day of our lives!

We are truly grateful for Bonny and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator! Thank you for helping make our wedding day so fun, magical, and unforgettable! :)

Sent on 05/26/2016

B-Spoke Events's reply:

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful experience and that you really got to enjoy your wedding day. Thank you again for allowing us to share in the celebrations! Best wishes to you both! xoxo
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 04/23/2016

We hired a day-of coordinator to set up the reception, but the team at B-Spoke ended up being indispensable. I could not make it through the day without them and they deserve major credit for my wedding being perfect. The high level of service at such a reasonable price is a no-brainer – I totally recommend booking them.

During planning, we met with Bonny twice to go over the info and to keep me on schedule. She gave great referrals for the florist, make up artist, and photographer. She provided a detailed day-of schedule and sent it out to my vendors and wedding party.

We found out a couple of weeks before the wedding that Bonny would not be there due to health reasons. She said this was the first time she had ever missed a wedding. We were not happy about this change at first, but working with Allison from her team was a dream.

Allison started at our first look and didn’t leave until the end of the reception. She was so sweet and helpful the entire time, in a way that was unobtrusive and not demanding but still totally on top of everything. She took care of everything we expected and went above and beyond. She kept our dog company so he wouldn’t bark throughout the ceremony and ended up taking one of our favorite pictures of him. She kept us moving from table to table during the photos so that we wouldn’t run out of time. Without me thinking of it, she used my cell phone to take a video of our first dance so I could have that keepsake. When the groom’s boutonniere fell apart, she made a new one.

Doug did an amazing job setting up the reception site with little direction from us, everything was perfect. Our gifts and card box, as well as décor we were taking home, all made it into my sister’s car without me having to say a word. I literally didn’t have to pay attention to anything except the present moment because Doug and Allison took care of everything. I also appreciate that they're Asian and can manage my crazy Asian family.

Sent on 05/30/2016

B-Spoke Events's reply:

All of our lead coordinators are trained to work and respond as I would. I'm so happy to hear that the team was able to exceed your expectations and provide you with the top notch service & experience that you deserve. I'm glad to hear that you really got to enjoy the day- that's what's most important to us! Best wishes to you both today and forever.
  • F

Faith · Married on 04/09/2016

Bonny is very calm and knows what she is doing. She is very talented and is very helpful when I did not know what I wanted for my wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Lorna · Married on 04/09/2016

Bonny at B-Spoke Events was such an integral part of my daughter, Faith Klein's wedding to Brian Klein. Faith and I truly had no idea what we were doing regarding planning a wedding and were feeling a little bit lost. Bonny came on the scene and the wedding planning became a fun event rather than an anxiety producing process. Bonny offered us different levels of her service and we chose the one that fit us best. Bonny totally understood my kid's vision for their special day and she made it happen in such a magical way. Right before the big day the weather took a turn for the worse. The kids had chosen outdoor venues for both the wedding and reception. We panicked, but Bonny didn't. She calmly arranged for tents, heaters, up lights, chandeliers and adorable umbrellas for the wedding party. It was a seamless transition and looked unbelievably gorgeous. By the day of the wedding Bonny felt like family to me! I would gladly use Bonny and B-Spoke Events in a heartbeat for any other event that may pop up in my family's future!

Sent on 05/19/2016

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Awwww thank you Lorna! I loved working with you & Faith! Thank you for trusting me to run with your ideas, I'm so happy that it turned out just as she had envisioned.

Justine · Married on 03/19/2016

Bonny was more than wonderful! She was so helpful and saved our butts from a bridezilla break down a few times ;) She was willing to work with me on everything from timelines to invites to our budget. Bonny was able to provide realistic and knowledgeable insight and opinions which my husband and I truly valued. She has provided great suggestions for vendors and was really able to listen to what we wanted and was able to execute. I bought some moss a few days before the big day which did not go well on the escort table, and she went out of her way to go find replacement moss for the table - she truly cared about the details as much as I did! Bonny and her team were wonderful, knowledgeable, and patient. We are so happy we had the opportunity to work with such a great coordinator!

Sent on 05/18/2016

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Thank you Justine! As my tagline says, "When Every Detail Matters" I really believe in it. So when something looked off, we had to make sure we made it look perfect for you! It was a pleasure working with you and Dexter! Best Wishes!

Erin · Married on 02/20/2016

Bonny was/is amazing!! She is extremely organized and punctual. Any time we needed to contact her she was there. She is very responsive and has great advice if you're ever unsure of anything. Our wedding went smoothly and it would never have happened that way had it not been for Bonny. She always made us feel like we were her only focus. So thankful to Bonny and her team for helping make our wedding day an event to remember forever!

Sent on 03/24/2016

The best thing about B-Spoke is their calm demeanor. They're professionals and on the ball, but their cool, collected, levelheadedness is what really made the planning process and the day off great. Could NOT have pulled it off without B-Spoke!

Sent on 02/22/2016
  • Q

Quynh · Married on 01/09/2016

Organized. Flexible. Great to work with. We worked with Bonny. Highly recommend B-spoke events :)

Sent on 01/25/2016

Joseph · Married on 01/01/2016

Bonny with B-Spoke events is the best! She kept us on track through the whole wedding planning process and made things as stress-free as possible. She was great at sticking to our budget and coming up with really good ideas when we found ourselves stumped.

I can truly say that my wife and I actually got to enjoy our wedding day because Bonny had everything planned to the T.

We honestly could not have done it without her!

Sent on 01/20/2016

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to journey with your two! We went through so much in a few short months and I'm so glad we were able to come up with an idea that ended up pleasing everyone and allowed you to tie the knot sooner! :) Best wishes xx

Elissa · Married on 12/19/2015

Bonny is incredible! As soon as my (now) husband and I met with her, she listened to all of our ideas, looked at my Pinterest board, and was able to take those elements and design and the wedding of our dreams. She is extremely detail oriented and made the whole planning process almost effortless. Thanks to Bonny, we didn't have to correspond with ten different vendors; we could work just with her. I cannot rave about Bonny and her team enough for our actual wedding day. They were on top of everything; even picking up a bottle of blue champagne in the morning because I forgot to bring it. I never had to stress about timing or keeping up with a schedule; they made it happen for everyone. About 30 minutes before our evening rooftop ceremony, it started to rain heavily. We couldn't have music, we were limited on the amount of lights we could have on, and everyone had to stand because the chairs were wet. This easily could have been a disaster, but Bonny and her team made it work. They bought clear umbrellas earlier just-in-case, and stood out in the rain while getting everyone else up to the roof to cheer for us as we practically ran down the aisle. I know if Bonny wasn't at the wedding, it would not have been as amazing and memorable as it was. I look forward to working with her again at future events.

Sent on 01/18/2016

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Awww Elissa! Thank you for the kind words. You and Brandon were amazing to work with! I'll never forget the day we put together the tablescape mock-up for you... the look and excitement in your face was priceless; it's moments like those that reminds me why I do what I do. Thank you for allowing our team to be part of such a memorable day. All the best! xoxo

Natalie · Married on 10/17/2015

Bonny is amazing, flat out. I was given her information, recommended for her attention to detail and boy is that right. From the first time we spoke she never pressured me, even when I told her I was working within a particular budget and wanted a particular, eclectic look -- there were lots of details to work out since we were having it at a private venue, but Bonny went above and beyond to make sure it was how we envisioned and still on budget. The wedding was so absolutely gorgeous and bohemian, just as we wanted it! Everyone commented on how transformed the backyard was, just amazing :)

She was extremely responsive through-out the entire process, no matter the question I had. She also had some great vendors that were able to meet our needs. Bonny had an extremely detailed timeline that really kept everything and everyone on track.
    As a person, Bonny is so so sweet! She even got us a small gift for our wedding, totally a surprise.

The best part is her day-of service... I remember arriving and simply being told there was no need for us to worry about anything, such a relief! Everything went off without a hitch, all on time, perfect :)

Sent on 11/18/2015

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Awwww thank you for the sweet review Natalie & Will! Your wedding absolutely showcased who you guys are as a couple and it turned out beautiful! I can't wait to see all the photos! xoxo

Bonny is absolutely amazing. She's organized, detailed-oriented and kind. She makes you feel special and tries her best to get everything you want done. She goes above and beyond her role as a wedding planner and becomes your friend. My wedding could not have turned out the way it did if it wasn't for Bonny.

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • User4190332 · 2+ years ago

I wish I could give Bonny at B-Spoke Events 50 stars out of 5! Pretty much right after I said "Yes!" I contacted Bonny and flooded her with my excitement of questions! I had NO idea where to start with all of this planning. She didn't hesitate to join in my happy excitement and helped me strategize, organize, and bring clarity to the suffocating mess of a million Pinterest+traditional ideas I had flying around in my head!

This summer, I had an outdoor destination wedding in Hawai'i. Even though Bonny wasn't as familiar with my island venue as she is with local So Cal places, it didn't matter- nobody could have ever known she wasn't the local on-site coordinator! She flew to Oahu knowing exactly what I wanted and needed, and used her gift of tasteful creativity to bring harmony and balance to our outdoor venue decor. Bonny stayed true to the vision and passed on additional details that were distracting and unnecessary.

B-Spoke Events went above and beyond what I thought an event planning company could do. When it started pouring rain RIGHT before my procession out, she ensured our guests were safe and dry under the tent, and stayed with me in the Bridal Suite of the house. She took a photo of me smiling in my dress holding my bouquet as I was waiting for the rain to pass over, and THIS was one of my favorite photos of the day! It was clear to me at that moment that I made the right decision to work with Bonny as my coordinator. Since the rain ruined some paper items that were on the registration table, she took what could be salvaged and worked with our DJ to make announcements during the reception instead! Bonny truly cares for her clients, and in my experience, has always put herself in the right place at the right time.. LITERALLY!

B-Spoke Events is the way to go when you REALLY want to throw a great celebration AND enjoy it at the same time! Our special day became an even more wonderful event than we could've never imagined. MAHALO Bonny! :) xoxo

Sent on 11/24/2015

Rachelle · Married on 07/12/2015

Bonny helped me think through every detail and moment of the wedding, from the arrival of my out of town family to the last song played. My husband and I were filled with many unique ideas and she helped us integrate them flawlessly into the schedule. Bonny helped us find themed decorations, an expert florist and the day of schedule and coordination was seem less. Our wedding even started on time AND we had time to take nearly 100 family and bridal party photos before the ceremony. Birthdays, anniversaries, I don't care what the event... If I plan another big day, I want Bonny involved from Day #1. My family is still talking about how well everything came together and about how much fun and unique our wedding was. Thank you Bonny!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

This was absolutely the best vendor we hired. She is excellent and very reasonably priced. Our wedding ceremony at Corpus Christi in Laguna Niguel and reception at the Laguna Cliffs Mariott was perfect because of her. This is my first review online at any time but I felt compelled to review her to pass along goodwill. She deserves an excellent review. Book her if you can.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Bonny was wonderful as our wedding day of coordinator. I communicated with her often and thoroughly and she was able to capture my wedding vision perfectly. Our venue was very bare and she was able to put up all the decorations and setup in a timely manner. Any vendor you are missing she has a contact for. She made us a naked cake at a reasonable price and even provided some last minute confetti for our ceremony. Bonny even had a contact for a projector screen and a clean up crew. She worked with all our vendors and provide a schedule so that everyone was on the same page. The nights before we would be able drop off decorations for her to bring to the venue. Overall I would recommend her service!

Sent on 06/07/2015
  • F

Feilin · Married on 05/24/2015

Bonny was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! My now-husband and I were planning our wedding from across the country - so we knew we needed someone we could trust who could help us through the process. Bonny was awesome from the beginning. We started with a skype interview so she knew exactly what we imagined for our wedding day. She was always on top of everything - emailing us and texting us to make sure we didn't miss any details or forget anything. She communicated with all our vendors. She helped us with paper goods and other tiny details. She made the most detailed timeline I could ever imagine and coordinated with our vendors and bridal party. I never worried or stressed about my wedding, because I let Bonny worry about it for me!! The wedding day itself was fabulous!! Everything came together and everyone had a blast! Bonny made sure I had a hearty breakfast and stay hydrated during the day. I can't recommend Bonny enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you for one of the best days of my life! :)

Sent on 06/11/2015

Mary · Married on 03/21/2015

B-Spoke events did an amazing job on our wedding, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Bonny really saw our vision of our perfect wedding and she made it come to life. Not to mention, she only had about 2 months to put it all together. We have no idea what we would of done without her.

Sent on 04/29/2015

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Thank you Mary & Ron! I really enjoyed working with you, & it made it really easy that you were opened minded about all the decisions. I thrive under pressure and I'm glad I was able to showcase that with your wedding. Best wishes to you both! xx

David & Tiffany · Married on 03/14/2015

Bonny is the best! She is detail oriented and well organized, yet
    professional and friendly. She nurtured our event like it was her own. She
    communicates clearly and was always in touch during the process via email,
    text or phone. She also offered many suggestions to our vendors. I watched
    her closely and she works extremely hard, and is helpful to boot! She is
    willing and will extend the help without you asking. She is the support you
    need for your event. Even after my wedding she sent me a kind text asking
    how marriage life was going. She truly cares about you and your event. Oh,
    and her cookies are so delicious!

Sent on 03/24/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/21/2015

Bonny and her team were fabulous. They were efficient and kept our wedding moving. We were able to transition smoothly. We enjoy the day with our guests because Bonny's team was there toile sure all the venders knew what they needed to do.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Jill · Married on 12/31/2014

If there were 6 stars on this scale, I'd give em. Bonny is the best. She is responsive, thinks of everything, is understanding, relatable, polite, kind and perfectly executes every vision and detail! Our wedding was incredible because of her and I would trust any future event in her hands - she literally thought of everything! Thanks to B-Spoke events, our wedding was an event filled with moments we will live and cherish forever!

Sent on 01/03/2015

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Thank you Jill! I'm so happy you found me and that I was able to be part of your wedding day. It truly is a small world! :-)

Nate · Married on 12/31/2014

B-Spoke Events is the ONLY event planning service we'll use moving forward. We were planning our New Year's Eve wedding on a budget and didn't think we could afford a coordinator. After talking to Bonny at B-Spokes Event, My wife and I were pleasantly suprised at how much it costs and decided to hire them for day of coordinating for our wedding. Bonny blew us away with her professionalism, attention to detail and how far she had gone to exceed our expectations and make our night flawless. Bonny made our NYE wedding absolutly perfect, and even included a few special details that my wife had casually mentioned might be a "nice to have but isn't needed". If you're looking for someone to help take the worry and stress out of planning your event, and who is also fun, professional, and personable, you should talk to B-Spoke Events.

Sent on 01/05/2015

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Awww thank you Nate! I'm so happy that I was able to give Jill the wedding that she wanted and more! I aim to please :-)

Richard · Married on 12/13/2014

Bonny had a certain miraculous execution of logistics. She provided many kind and generous personal touches and gestures, encouragement, creativity, helpful suggestions, and a devoted dedication and intuitive understanding, based on our communications and our personalities and her own insights, of precisely what would make our special occasion better than we had thought possible. She has a remarkable talent.

Sent on 01/05/2015

B-Spoke Events's reply:

You and Fernando are too cute! I loved working with you and I'm so happy that we were able to make everything work out and I was able to give you what you wanted and more! best wishes to you both! I can't wait to see where you guys jet off to next!

Virath · Married on 12/06/2014

Bespoke events played a key role on the wedding planning. There are many details that goes into planning a wedding and I definatley want to emphasize that a planner is not a vendor you should overlook. Unless you have the schedule that permits the planning on your own I highly recommend looking into a planner. Our guests enjoyed themselves very much throughout the day of our wedding which was an all day affair. We still get compliments on how the flawless our wedding was... Bonny did an amazing job even when we had a few unanticipated issues. She made me feel at ease and I enjoyed my wedding day knowing that there was someone by my side taking care of the details... They definately will make every detail matter! Thank you Bonny and make sure you hire her for your next event!!!

Sent on 01/28/2015