B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale Reviews

5 Reviews for B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale

• Arie

Arie jett · Married on 08/21/2019

excellent experience

I loved everything- service and staff.. They made my wedding and reception ceremony perfect!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Thank you Arie, it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/23/2018

We chose B Ocean since we wanted a beaching wedding. Unfortunately, rain fell and we had to move the ceremony indoors. That DEFINITELY did not stop Mark and his staff and the ceremony was held indoors. My husband and I thought that the wedding was better indoors after all !!!. Our family could not stop talking about the service and elegance of this well planned event. My mom is a fan of yours, Mark!! Please thank all your staff for the service during the event. The food was excellent and thank you for making our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Susan · Married on 11/15/2015

Great Food, Great Location and excellent service

Sent on 11/24/2015

Our wedding was a dream come true! My husband and I are well pleased with the staff from the B Ocean Resort. Our overall experience was wonderful. Our coordinator, who is also the Director of Catering, Mark Semple, was phenomenal. He was patient, kind, and truly went above and beyond to make sure every detail was intact and our schedule ran smoothly. Our guest have not stopped saying how beautiful everything was and the food from the reception was exquisite!

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Watson · Married on 06/23/2019

Destination Wedding

B Ocean helped us to celebrate our small destination wedding of 62 people. We booked with them a year out and they were very helpful in providing vendors in the area that they trusted and had worked with in the past. They packages are affordable and even include your wedding cake! The best part was our rehearsal dinner was able to incorporate the infamous mermaid show at the Wreck Bar. We can’t thank B Ocean enough for providing us with a magical weekend!

Sent on 07/08/2019