B.Mingled Reviews

103 | Waterford, VA

103 Reviews for B.Mingled

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/23/2016

Ashly Townsend was extremely qualified and helpful in planning the timeline and other aspects of our daughter's wedding.
    I was very pleased with her services and relieved that I had her there on the day of the wedding. She contacted all the vendors for us and reviewed the contracts. She arranged a walk thru two weeks in advance which was very useful. I would highly recommend her to others for help with their wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2015

I got married on New Years Eve and B.Mingled did all my flowers for my wedding day. They are absolutely amazing! The flowers were so gorgeous and fresh and looked beautiful. Senta and Rang are such lovely people to work with. They were amazing from the beginning to the end and did everything I wanted and more! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/25/2015

We used B. Mingled for our month-of coordination and flowers. Senta was essential to ensuring our night flowed smoothly and seamlessly. She was highly responsive to our requests and was always available when we had questions. During the wedding/reception she coordinated everything perfectly, which helped us only focus on enjoying the evening with our guests. The flowers provided by Rang were so beautiful. Once again, we couldn't be happier with the professional, expert, and affordable service by B. Mingled. We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Brianna · Married on 08/15/2015

We signed on to work with Ashly as our day-of coordinator -- but we wound up getting the whole team! These ladies are wonderful. Ashly coaxed me through the final weeks of wedding planning, and then, along with Senta and Ashley -- made the entire vision come to life at the venue! I had done most of the prep myself, but they executed everything as if they were inside my head -- despite a few now-comic hiccups! Even when I forgot an essential item for my dress, making the lawn games late to arrive, AND one of our groomsmen fainted mid-ceremony, these ladies kept their cool! Like I told them -- I'm only sorry there aren't two sets of them, so we could've invited them as guests, too! They are not only great at what they do, they are great people. I highly recommend B.Mingled to any/every couple!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Tara · Married on 07/11/2015

The flowers were beyond amazing!! Senta is extremely organized and the whole event went off without a hitch!! I highly recommended B. Mingled events!!

Sent on 10/12/2015
  • I

Iris · Married on 06/20/2015

B.Mingled was the absolute best choice I made for our wedding! Senta, the owner, is a sweetheart and is super responsive! She is full of experience and has so many valuable insights that a bride like me found to be super helpful!

Above all, I have to give a big and special shoutout to Ashly, our day of wedding coordinator, and her assistant Ashley! Our wedding would not have been such a great success if it weren’t for them! Ashly was so on point with everything, was so flexible, and was so responsive! She was detail oriented with our Catholic ceremony and I could not have asked for a better person for helping to set up our many DIY decorations for the reception! Above all she was so calm and collected through everything that it really resonated with me! She was the key to keeping everything so stress free and her friendliness was everything a bride could ask for! Everything was super organized, that I was honestly able to thoroughly enjoy and savor the entire day with family and friends! I highly recommend Ashly, Senta, and BMingled! This will not be the last time I work with these superwomen!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Holly · Married on 08/24/2014

Working with B.Mingled was the best. We needed one day wedding planning, but they offered extra hours to go over the details and timeline keeping the bride and groom focused on a smooth running day. We threw just about every curve we could at these gals, but each time, they responded professionally and kindly despite us being late, providing flower challenges and a very hot day. They did an amazing job of placing our flower arrangements throughout the venue and then moving them indoors for the reception. When the wedding concluded, they had everything packed up and ready for us to take home in less than 30 minutes. When I look back on what they did to make our day go smoothly, I determined we did not pay them enough! Many thanks to Ashley M who headed up our B.Mingled team and to Senta and Ashley who helped throughout the evening.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Daniele · Married on 08/22/2014

Senta and Rang were extremely helpful. They understood my vision and helped deliver the wedding of my dreams. They're friendliness is welcoming and provides comfort during stressful times.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Working with Senta was a pleasure. The wedding required a lot of last minute decisions and changes and she remained consistently resourceful, flexible and calm. I would definitely recommend using her for a wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Kathleen · Married on 07/04/2014

This was my first time working with Senta from B. Mingled and it definitely won't be the last! We require all couples have a wedding coordinator at our venue, and she was amazing. She handled everything with poise and made the bride & groom feel calm during the entire evening! She is very responsible, organized, and detail-oriented. I will definitely recommend her to future brides & grooms getting married at our venue!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Kate · Married on 07/04/2014

From start to finish Senta was fabulous. Great ideas and information but not in your face or overwhelming like many vendors can be.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Rialand · event on: 03/12/2014

Friendly, professional, super helpful, and punctual. Perfect combination!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Ashly, Rang, and the team were amazing on our wedding day. Ashly was so helpful, friendly, and on top of things from the moment we started working with her. The assistants were awesome too…they went around taking pictures of our guests for our polaroid guestbook album. The guests enjoyed them! Rang is extremely talented as a floral designer (and super sweet). The flowers went beyond our expectations and the reception looked beautiful! This group of girls rocked!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/23/2015

M. · Married on 11/01/2013

It was wonderful working with B.Mingled Events on the Hannukah wedding shoot.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Julie · event on: 10/30/2013

Senta is so creative and organized. She pulls off wonderfully exquisite event design from the big picture down to the fine details. I highly recommend this event designer!

Sent on 04/21/2014
  • User3205622 · 2+ years ago

Très Mousseux did an excellent job on finding the perfect venue for our wedding. We were having a hard time finding a place to have our wedding, spending almost 5 months searching. Très Mousseux did a wonderful job researching and really listening to the qualities we were looking for in our venue.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Très Mousseux did a wonderful job planning my wedding! Senta was professional, talented, organized, and friendly. She made making decisions about the wedding easy and enjoyable! Très Mousseux was very attentive, and anything I needed during either the planning phase or the day of the wedding was taken care of! I had no concerns the day of the wedding because I knew that Très Mousseux would be there to take care of any issues that arose. The end result was a beautiful and enjoyable wedding day. My expectations were far exceeded and I would recommend Très Mousseux to family and friends.

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • User3038409 · event on: 01/02/2013

Senta is a great person! I have known her for many years. She is very professional and get the job done right! She is there when you need her anytime of the day! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Bret · event on: 11/03/2012

Filled with excellent ideas that made my daughters birthday a day they will always remember.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Tres Mousseux saved my marriage even before it began. We were off to a rocky start from every angle without her, but after the consultation, the coordination and planning services provided were top-notch!
    Tres Mousseux proved to be detail oriented and had our wedding day go as smooth as can be. She was there from start to finish to make sure our special day went the way we planned it!

Sent on 02/07/2013

We had a great experience working with B.Mingled for our wedding. They were very prompt and professional with all communications. They were able to negotiate with vendors on our behalf which allowed us to afford a more grandeur event than we imagined.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Hattie · event on: 08/05/2012

Senta did a great job for Paul's surprise 30th birthday party!

• User3024695 · event on: 07/14/2012

Tres Mousseux was extremely helpful with the planning and preparation of my birthday event. The quality of service provided was simply superb. Thanks Tres Mousseux!

Sent on 01/28/2013

The planners were very helpful and responsive onsite, very flexible which made everything go very smooth and work well together! I could easily ask them for help or questions and they were more than happy to adjust and coordinate with our timing/scheduling. Very nice to work with!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

We used B.Mingled, primarily Mariya, as our day-of coordinator and event set-up for our wedding. We were not your usual wedding or an easy feat by any means-- we had a lot of moving parts in events. We had two back-to-back separate church ceremonies where we were busing 110 guests (majority foreigners) to from church 1 to church 2 to the reception venue (It was a super stressful logistic-wise, at least for me), plus we had a lot of personal and DIY items to set up at our reception venue. Mariya was amazing in getting all the vendors on the same page, successfully getting all the guests to each venue, while also decorating our reception venue in the little window allowed by the reception venue. She has also such a creative eye-- she's full of amazing ideas throughout planning. I was not stressed at all on the day of our wedding which is PRICELESS to any bride, plus everything went so smoothly thanks to her direction and behind the scenes action.

Senta, the owner, is also great too in setting up recommendations and introducing vendors. Highly recommend this group of professionals!

Sent on 11/10/2014