B.Mingled Reviews

103 | Waterford, VA

103 Reviews for B.Mingled

Joanna · Married on 07/28/2018

Ashly and Alyssa were a FANTASTIC team. They made sure everything ran very smoothly. We felt like guests at our own wedding, and we didn't have to stress about a thing. I STRONGLY recommend B.Mingled to all couples who are considering wedding coordinators. B.Mingled is 100% worth your business!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Bill · Married on 05/05/2018

Overcame huge challenges as a result of rain and flawlessly coordinated every aspect... delivering well above expectations.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Y’all... one bride to another... bmingled is the best decision i made! Alyssa was my main coordinator and she was so on top of EVERYTHING and was so enjoyable to work with! Highly recommend! They are the best!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

We can’t say enough good things about B. Mingled and Ashly. We chose B. Mingled for partial planning, since we already had a vision in mind, but wanted help making sure everything was in place and ran smoothly for the big day. People often commented about how laid back we appeared in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding, and it was all down to Ashly and having complete faith that she would make sure everything went well. And she did not disappoint. Ashly caught things before they become an issue – like discovering the transportation for the rehearsal dinner didn’t have the finalized contract a few days before the event -- and any small mishaps that did come up – like the maid of honor’s dress ripping – she made sure they were taken care of before they ever even came to our attention. We highly recommend B. Mingled and Ashley without hesitation.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/07/2018

Senta and Alyssa were great! I felt at ease on my wedding day knowing that they were making sure all the vendors arrived and everything was set up! They were so friendly and a blast to work with :)

Sent on 04/15/2018

Eve · Married on 03/25/2018

It has now been just over a week since Ashly from B. Mingled helped us walk down the aisle and I have to say I do not think we could have done it without her. We chose the partial wedding planning package since my husband and I still wanted to be hands on and Ashly was just the most amazing help. She helped us select and work with our big vendors but was also available for all our questions about the small stuff. Ashly was always a sounding board when we had questions and had this wonderful way of pointing us in the right direction without imposing upon our style or choices. If that isn't enough to convince you, just wait until you see her spreadsheets. Ashly's coordination actually made our wedding run on time. I am sure there were issues and items that came up on the wedding day but Ashly and her assistant made it so none of them came to us or affected our day at all. In the beginning we hired a wedding planner so we could actually enjoy our wedding day. In the end, Ashly did that and so much more for us. If you are looking for someone to make your day easier and better as well as just a lovely person to work with, look no further!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Julia · Married on 10/28/2017

Seriously could not have been happier with Ashly and her team!! She made it so easy to enjoy our wedding day with as little stress as possible. I would highly recommend her :)

Sent on 11/13/2017

Katelynn · Married on 09/30/2017

The best choice I made as a bride was to put my plans and ideas in the hands of these talented, wonderful ladies. They brought my vision to full expression and executed it perfectly. My day was something I got to enjoy and I will forever be grateful for that. If you are NOT sure whether or not to get a coordinator, I cannot tell you how this was the best decision I made. They took on our wedding as their own with love and care. B.Mingled is a class act- trustworthy, communicative, step-above the rest in the DC Metro area.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Carol · Married on 09/24/2017

Senta and her team were so efficient, friendly and professional that I was able to enjoy the "getting ready" time with my daughter. I had no concerns that everything would be perfect and it was!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2017

Ashly and her assistant were AMAZING at our wedding! She was very easy to get ahold of, and was very responsive to all emails during the planning phase and gave great advice and feedback when I asked her questions. During the wedding weekend she was so great. I am a very "type A" person and she did a great job of taking charge and I felt very comfortable with giving her the reins. Multiple guests at the wedding came up to us to tell us how amazing she was. She literally made it run so flawlessly and she is so organized. I would recommend her for any wedding! Definitely use Ashly if you want to have an amazing wedding weekend!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing Professional Service

Ashly & Senta did an amazing job at my Viking wedding!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional, talented, creative and flexible wedding planners!! You can't go wrong with them!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Mariane · Married on 07/15/2017

Ashly was such a pleasure to work with! She is AMAZING at what she does. She was always available and prompt with her responses. She is super organized and was such a trooper making the drives to our venue (appx. 4 hours from Northern VA). She worked really well with all of our vendors. She considered everything that needed to be addressed, asked the questions that needed to be answered, and offered valuable suggestions (which was what we needed--being first-timers at this :)). During the wedding day, she was on top of everything. She made sure that the day went smoothly. We were able to celebrate our wedding without worries and stress because we knew she'd have everything taken care of. We honestly could not have done our wedding without her!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Andrew · Married on 06/24/2017

Ashly and the B Mingled team did a wonderful job of making sure that our wedding ran smoothly and was a fantastic experience for our guests. We worked with Ashly to be a "Day Of" coordinator, and she engaged with us months before the big day to make sure that we were keeping on track with our own planning. In the weeks leading up to the wedding and day of, Ashly's eye for the little details transformed our experience from great to extraordinary.

Most importantly, B Mingled allowed my wife and I to be guests at our wedding. Their skill at executing a complex event meant that we could relax and celebrate, rather than worry about logistics. Ashly and her team helped provide a perfect day that everyone involved with the wedding will remember forever.

Sent on 07/16/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Senta and Ashly of B.Mingled was phenomenal. They came highly recommended by VisitLoudoun.org, Loudoun County's tourism agency. As we live in DC, and were planning our wedding in Leesburg, VA we felt so lucky to find B.Mingled since they are local to the area and knew all the best resources. By the time we began looking for a wedding planner we had already secured our venue, caterer, and photographer, and we were looking for someone who could help us build the rest of the vision of our wedding, coordinate with all of the vendors, keep us organized with the big and small details, and execute things beautifully on the day of. From our first conversation with Senta she was accommodating in creating an offering that would fit our needs. She seemed to speak our language, and we felt immediately at ease that she was able to articulate the look and feel of what we were wishing for in our wedding. Over the months leading up Senta and Ashly helped us to find the rest of our wedding dream team from florist to baker to amazing DJ. They were great at helping us stay on track with the timeline leading up making choices and finalizing details, and were available to talk through things if we needed. They were both so creative in crafting the flow of ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Senta and Ashly are truly the ultimate professionals, with a remarkable eye to detail, exceptional ability to grasp the vision of their clients, impeccable taste, continual focus on service and truly unmatched ability to create an event that far exceeds one’s expectation or imagination. We truly felt like guests at our own wedding. The day went seamlessly and we enjoyed every moment without a concern. We'd recommend them in a heartbeat. The only sad part of the wedding day was realizing that we wouldn't be working with them anymore. They treat you like family and are genuinely kind, honest, and professional people to work with.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jasmime · Married on 05/12/2017

Y'all, we got married LAST NIGHT and I am so happy we hired B. Mingled that I feel compelled to write a review right now. Ashly was technically our "month of coordinator" but, in reality, she was so much more than that. From the moment we met up about a two months out from the wedding I felt so much more at ease about all the moving pieces and was so comfortable leaving our big day in her able hands. From day one she was responsive, attentive to detail, well organized, creative, and firm when she needed to be. Our wedding was non traditional and she listened carefully to all the little quirks we had in mind and executed them flawlessly. It was forecasted to rain on our outdoor wedding at Morven Park so there were a ton of additional details to work out just days before the wedding. I was devastated and panicked and all around so upset. Ashly handled everything and came up with the best contingency plan, even while I cried and complained. On the day of, Ashly took on everything that came at her (including me losing my vows and my mother being twenty minutes late to the ceremony) with a smile and a "no problem, we can do this." Toward the end of the night we couldn't find the lock box meant to hide the keys to my car so she could load it up with decor for clean up. It turns out it had fallen off somewhere by the ceremony site and she went out IN THE RAIN and found it. She was an absolute godsend - the best I could have asked for and you would be so so lucky to have her. THANK YOU, ASHLY AND B MINGLED for making our day flawless.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/18/2017

I used Ashly Townsend for day-of ("month-of") coordination. She was a perfect event manager for the entire day. She delivered every service the way she promised and she was the most reasonably-priced coordinator I could find. Obviously, extremely well-organized. We had to move 100+ guests around between multiple locations, and she and her assistant coordinated all dozen vendors beautifully. I almost didn't hire a day-of coordinator because I figured I could handle it all myself. That was stupid. If you can afford it, please do yourself, your wedding party, and your family a huge favor and HIRE A DAY-OF COORDINATOR! People don't think about it this way, but the truth is the day-of wedding coordinator frees up all of your family and guests to have a fantastic day as well. My mom suggested I just give everyone "jobs" and tasks they could help with...I've never been to a wedding and thought to myself, "gee, I wish I had some tasks I had to do, or I wish the guests were dependent on me not to forget something." Having a day-of coordinator allowed me to not worry about anything except having a wonderful, stress-free, joyous day in which I didn't have to tell a single person to do anything or remember anything or nag anyone. She took care of EVERYTHING. And no matter how much you do ahead of time and plan, you just don't realize how much there is to do on the actual day. A wedding doesn't just run itself. And no matter how many other coordinators you have (I had a venue manager, a church coordinator, a catering manager, a transportation coordinator, etc.), you actually need a coordinator for the coordinators! More than ANY OTHER PERSON involved in my wedding, Ashly Townsend is the reason I had a perfectly stress-free, incredible wedding day in which I focused on nothing but enjoying every minute with my groom, my family, and my friends. My mom said her favorite thing about the wedding was how relaxed and happy I was all day--that's Ashly's doing.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/11/2017

I was able to relax and enjoy our special day because of B. Mingled!! The florist was missing a bouquet and Ashly took care of everything while I was getting ready! The groomsman was missing a pocket square, Ashly and Senta took care of it. Having B.Mingled be a part of our special day was the best thing we could have done! Not only were Ashly and Senta amazing the day of our wedding, the ladies were organized throughout the weeks before the wedding contacting vendors and assuring everyone knew where they needed to be and everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend B.Mingled!! Great job Ashly & Senta!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

David · Married on 02/25/2017

B. Mingled handled wedding planning and execution for our February 25th wedding at the St. Regis in Washington, DC. We worked with Ashly and could not be happier with her work. Ashly was responsive, helpful, and professional, and served as our advocate communicating with our vendors. On the weekend of the wedding Ashly was friendly and accommodating to our guests--while at the same time making sure everything got done according to schedule. The wedding was executed flawlessly. We have received many compliments from our guests, and credit Ashly for making the weekend so successful. We highly recommend B. Mingled.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Leslie · Married on 01/14/2017

Simply put, Ashly from B.Mingled created some of the best moments of my life. I credit Ashly for ensuring that I had the confidence and space to feel and enjoy every minute of my wedding day. After working with her for months, I had supreme confidence that all was thoughtfully taken care of. Every vendor, every guest, everything moved at a graceful, lovely pace throughout the day. Ashly is thorough, professional, personal, cheerful, smart, concise and proactive. No detail was missed. Before the wedding, Ashley helped me see and articulate a vision for the day. Then, when we had a few curve balls with the venue, Ashly navigated the situation perfectly. On the day of, Ashly executed flawlessly. Everyone says: “Something will go wrong on your wedding day.” Not for us! Or if it did, I still have no idea.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Christie · Married on 09/24/2016

Ashly was amazing!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2016

This review cannot even do Ashly with B. Mingled justice of how AMAZING she is. Literally, she is an angel when it comes to wedding planning! I don't know how my husband and I would've gotten through the process without her. We instantly clicked when we met as we realized we all had the same alma-mater. We used Ashly for day of coordination, which actually means month of coordination. Over a month out, Ashly got in touch with us to begin our final planning process. She was there for us for every question or concern we had. She comforted me on the phone multiple times when I had the expected freak out or second guessing a decision. She asked us questions about our day of timeline that I would have never thought of. She helped the wedding run so smoothly and all other vendors that night also agreed. She went above and beyond and then some for us, and always had a smile on her face. B. Mingled and especially Ashly Townsend and her lovely assistant Ashley are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

If you are looking for a professional, passionate, and personable wedding coordinator, Ashly Townsend at B.Mingled is your girl. I thought I was simply hiring a “day of” coordinator for our wedding in July 2016, but Ashly provided a level of service that far exceeded my expectations. From day one, she was just a phone call or email away. Ashly was extremely organized, resourceful, attentive to the small details, and even reviewed all of our vendor contracts. In the final two weeks leading up to the Big Day, Ashly took over the reins and managed all communication with my vendors. For someone who doesn't like to give up control, I had full confidence and trust in Ashly to execute all of the logistical pieces -- and she did! Ashly orchestrated the most seamless wedding day, which allowed me to enjoy every minute of the most special day of my life! Even my pastor, who has officiated thousands of weddings and worked with many wedding coordinators, remarked that he had never worked with a more organized wedding coordinator. I highly recommend Ashly, not only because she is excellent at her job, but also because she is a fabulous person and a true delight to work with.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I were married this past June in Virginia. Our wedding venue required that we outsource for a "day of coordinator" to help coordinate with all the vendors throughout the wedding day and generally keep the event running smoothly. This expense wasn't in our original budget and at first I was a skeptical if we really needed the help but we loved the venue and decided to go with it. B.Mingled services turned out to be one of the best investments we made for our wedding. Our coordinator, Ashly, did so much more than just help the day of the event. She, and the whole B.Mingled team, were in contact throughout the entire wedding planning process- providing planning tools, updates, and general support. Ashly's professionalism and organizational skills were absolutely amazing, but it was her genuine enthusiasm and excitement during the planning that was contagious. It is so easy to tell that she loves everything about her job and truly wanted to make the day perfect. She calmly and efficiently ran the entire rehearsal and wedding day behind the scenes, making the entire day flawless. Bonus; their team also decorated the venue with the supplies we brought, cleaned up at the end of the night and even packed our car for us with all the decorations so that we can have an easy getaway in the morning. Additionally, they offer floral services. Rang created absolutely gorgeous bouquets and arrangements for us. I barely even needed to describe my vision and she was completely on the same page as me. A complimentary bouquet is provided a few weeks before the wedding to ensure it is what the bride is looking for. She even helped the day of the wedding to keep the bouquets beautiful throughout the morning as it was an outdoor ceremony and quite hot out.
    I am going on and on but in short, I would highly recommend B.Mingled for anyone looking for wedding planning and floral services. They were truly the best.

Sent on 07/09/2016

A wedding planner of the caliber of Ashly T. of B'Mingled helped to make my son and new daughter-in-law 's wedding flow perfectly. The time the bride, groom and planner spent in getting to know one another during the preplanning helped them to create the vision of their perfect vineyard wedding day. An outdoor vineyard venue is a beautiful setting, but there are many extra things to think about that one doesn't need to worry about in a traditional church wedding and reception. This is where Ashly's help was invaluable. She was involved in organizing the rehearsal as well as being a constant ( but almost invisible) presence at the wedding. I was most impressed with the team of ladies she brought with her to help assure that everything flowed well. The answers to the questions below only reflect my evolvement as mother of the groom.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Ashly Townsend at b.mingled was our wedding planner for our April 2016 event, and we loved working with her. We felt she offered incredibly high value service for her fees. Our contract stated she would start to work with vendors the last 6-8 weeks, and she stepped in prior to that. She was always available for calls, met us in person multiple times, and visited our venues. She helped keep us organized the last several weeks and took all logistical worries off our plate, especially during the last two weeks.

Sent on 05/21/2016