Aztec Rental Reviews

Aztec Rental 6
Aztec Rental 7

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2019

Super easy

Aztec made it super easy to get exactly what we needed. They dropped everything off and picked it all back up, making it easy and stress free for us!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Megan · Married on 02/20/2018

I had a wedding this past January and needed some last minute table clothes and supplies. Aztec Rental was our go to solution. They were fast, everything was clean and the whole experience was great! We highly recommend Aztec Rental to all of our friends and family members. They are always fast, reliable, professional and willing to work with us to make sure we get exactly what we want!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Aztec Rental 8
    Aztec Rental 9

Aztec Rental's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Everything looked beautiful! We appreciate you allowing us to play a part in your special day!

Andrew · Married on 01/13/2018

This past year my wife and I relied heavily on Aztec Rental to plan for our wedding. Despite being unsure of what we wanted, Aztec Rental worked with us to give us all that we needed and more. They were very professional and kind to us despite our last minute changes and needs. Aztec Rental is a great company and really places the customer first!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Aztec Rental 10

Aztec Rental's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience and for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Matti · Married on 12/23/2017

Aztec rental helped make our perfect day, well, perfect! They were great at listening to what we wanted and then gave us suggestions that were amazing. They were wonderful at communicating with my husband and I as both of us were in Idaho attending school three months before the wedding. I am so thankful they had everything covered while we were away. The ring ceremony was beautiful and I was so happy they helped in our big day!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Aztec Rental's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to play a part in your special day! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Aztec went above in beyond this past year working with me and my husband on our wedding. Lori and crew helped me make my vision become reality. We were able to put things together in their showroom so that I could see how things would look together. They have amazing selections. We used a clear tent for our reception that was a unique touch. I wanted as much gold as possible and Aztec delivered! We had gold table runners, some gold tablecloths, and gold candelabra table toppers. I also appreciated how my vendors communicated with each other to create an A team. Our wedding day was the most perfect day because of our vendor team, which Aztec was a huge part of!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Aztec Rental 18
    Aztec Rental 19
    Aztec Rental 20

Aztec Rental's reply:

Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for allowing us to play a part in your special day! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

Great! We rented chairs, tables and a tent. It held up great in the rain.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Aztec Rental's reply:

So glad everything went well! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/06/2015

Had everything we needed and provided it on time. Beautiful rustic candelabras. Reasonable delivery fee. Lori was very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Aztec Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Kermitra · Married on 03/14/2015

I rented the white wicker heart shaped arch from Aztec Rental in Lynchburg, VA. Kim Bomar and Mary were so helpful with all of my questions and needs. Great service and quality product!

Sent on 03/18/2015

We rented a archway and some other thing and we were very very happy

Sent on 06/16/2014

Julia · Married on 06/11/2011

Aztec was excellent to work with. Their equipment was in great shape and they had my tents up the day before the wedding which left plenty of time for my cater and florist to make it perfect for the reception! They were easy to work with and very reasonably priced!

I will say, if there is ANY CHANCE of rain go ahead and get the tent sides!! They are not that expensive, if you don't use them you get charged for 50% of the cost. I had them put on and it rained the morning of my wedding. Having the test sides kept the ground and everything inside the test nice and dry. It was well worth the extra money!!

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/21/2015

We used Aztec Rentals for tables, linens, arch and cake stand. They were very professional over the phone and in store, offered a fair price for their products and were helpful in loading everything into our car. My only complaint is that their cake stand and the arch were in rough shape. It wasn't a huge deal - nothing that would be obvious in a picture - but still worth mentioning.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Aztec Rental's reply:

Thank you for your review and the feedback as well. We will definitely take a look at those items that fell short of your expectations! Congratulations on your wedding!

Hope · Married on 04/13/2014

Aztec provided tables and chairs for my outdoor wedding of 200. They delivered them with ample time to set up at a reasonable cost ($100). They were very flexible as we got closer to the event date and RSVP numbers were fluctuating and they worked with me. Very happy with their service.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Aztec Rental's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business & congratulate you on your marriage! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Christy · Married on 07/11/2015

I rented wine glasses from Aztec for my wedding. They definitely had the best price I could find in the area, but there weren't too many other options without getting catering as well. They were very easy to work with to reserve the glasses and had flexible pick-up and drop-off times. We did end up breaking a few and had to pay for them but that price was reasonable as well. Very happy with how well everything worked out!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Aztec Rental's reply:

We appreciate you letting us play a part in your special day. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Congratulations on your wedding!

Katherine · Married on 09/07/2013

We rented chairs and a cooler. They were flexible on when items could be picked up and returned.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2009

They allowed me to pick up the tables and chairs early due to the fact that my wedding was on a sunday and didn't charge extra!

Sent on 11/30/2009
  • User3541964 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.0

Everyone on staff at Aztec was very helpful... Was able to make changes without any problems and all the items that i rented were in awesome shape and made my event look fabulous !

Sent on 09/20/2015

Aztec Rental's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and hope your event went well!

3.6
      3.5

They have alot to choose from but prices are high. They are willing to work with you especially if ur going to rent and pick from 2 different locations.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Aztec Rental's reply:

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

rachel · Married on 05/26/2007

3.4
      2.0
      1.0

We rented a margarita machine which broke. The gave us our money back for it but didn't try to help fix it or send out another one. so we had no margaritas and a lot of useless drink mix.

Sent on 11/29/2009

Matt · Married on 07/26/2008

3.2
      2.5
      3.0

Good place... good service... good stuff

Sent on 10/04/2008