Avina Photography Reviews

Avina Photography 6
Avina Photography 7
  • F

Frank Stelter-Hogh · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Great Engagement Shoot. Excited for him to photograph our wedding!

We booked them for our engagement shoot because he was recommended by family. He did a wonderful job and was very energetic and enthusiastic. He got to know us and was engaging. He made us feel comfortable and we had a blast. He got our edited pictures within a couple of days and they were great. He did such a great job we booked him for our wedding immediately!

Andrea Ayon · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Beautiful photography and awesome to work with!

I have used Avina photography for engagement photos, family events, maternity photos, and they will be shooting my wedding! Johnny and Emily have always gotten the perfect shots at every event. I love how they pay attention to every little detail and are extremely patient when working with you. They are so much fun to work with and I highly recommend using them for every important moment you would like documented!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Sunny · Married on 10/12/2019

Love the Avina duo!

We have had two engagement shoots with John and Emily and they were both amazing. They were very flexible with location, time and the style that we wanted from the photos. The shoots were a blast and John was very creative with poses and props that we wanted. Both times, we received the photos back the next day. We can’t wait until the wedding because we know they will do an amazing job!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Avina Photography 12
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 09/07/2019

john was so great!

all of my photos were absolutely amazing! he made sure to catch every single heartfelt moment throughout the whole day.

Sent on 10/23/2019
    Avina Photography 22
    Avina Photography 23
    Avina Photography 24

Hannah · Married on 07/20/2019

Fun, laid back, and professional!

Johnny did our engagement shoot this past October (2018). The session was relaxed and so much fun! Johnny has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable. He is extremely professional and ensures all your needs are being met. Throughout the session, Johnny was finding new places and poses to try- you could tell he was putting his best effort in to make the shoot as fun as possible for us! He got us the photos back extremely fast and we booked him for our wedding soon after our engagement session! I highly recommend Johnny to anyone looking for a photographer!

Avina Photography 25
    Avina Photography 26
    Avina Photography 27
  • Robin

Robin Minor · Married on 07/20/2019

Mind blowing

John made my wedding day a day to remember he was punctual, attention to detail, patient, and knowledgeable. He gives amazing direction, he knows the space he is shooting which gives you the opportunity to get a variety of beautiful shots in a shorter period of time. We used him for our engagement photos a wedding day, and I would not have chosen anyone else.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Avina Photography 28
    Avina Photography 29
    Avina Photography 30
  • Philip

Philip Weber · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

John and his team were fantastic for our wedding! From the initial prep meeting to a preliminary photoshoot to ensure we were comfortable together, everything was very smooth. I highly recommend Avina for your wedding or engagement photos!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Katie Petersen · Married on 05/18/2019

Avina Photography is amazing!

John & his team went above and beyond for our wedding day. He made me feel calm and did a great job directing everyone. He made sure to get all the shots I wanted and was super responsive with the whole experience. My husband loved all the shots! Can’t wait to use Avina Photography for another event soon!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Avina Photography 31
    Avina Photography 32
    Avina Photography 33
    Avina Photography 34
    Avina Photography 35

Jessica Roesslein · Married on 05/17/2019

Engagement and wedding photographer

John Avina is an amazing photographer. Our engagement pictures turned out perfect. I can’t wait to see our wedding photos. John made us feel super comfortable, and worked very hard to get perfect shots.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Avina Photography 36
    Avina Photography 37
    Avina Photography 38

Raeanne Torres · Married on 05/20/2017

Outstanding

Honestly the best photographer I have ever used! He totally understands what you want! And the picture quality is just absolutely stunning. I will never use another photographer again!!! Avina photography is everything you’re looking for!

Avina Photography 39
    Avina Photography 40
    Avina Photography 41
    Avina Photography 42

Jessica Merklein · Married on 06/19/2016

Memorable experience

John was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient and made the whole experience very easy. His photos definitely showed the beauty of our special day. He captured our beautiful memories and I’m glad his photos are what I get to look back at.

Kaitlin Holstine · Married on 10/10/2015

Best Photographer To Work With

I loved how my wedding photos turned out! We also used them for our engagement photos. Super flexible with any ideas you have for pictures you want and also gives great and unique ideas if you need some. They are great at creative photos but also take simple stunning photos. Perfect for any taste you may have. Recommend 100%.

Evelyn Diaz · Married on 10/04/2004

Professional and beautiful work!

John is not only a talented photographer, but is great in working with kids and families. He knows how to keep kids interested in his every move! John also has a great eye in the location detail to get the perfect photo! I appreciated how he would follow my little one (from newborn to the present, 20 months) to get beautiful candid shots that we have used in our holiday cards, announcement cards, and home decorating. Johnny is very flexible in scheduling, locations, and suggestions for the shoot.
    John has done a lot work for my family and friends over the years ranging from head shoots to weddings. All his work has been stunning and beautiful! Everyone I know who has worked with him have been glad they had hired him to capture all of their important moments. I look forward to working with John again and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/16/2019