Avianti Jewelry Reviews

7 Reviews for Avianti Jewelry

1 User photo

Avianti Jewelry 1

Robin · Married on 06/02/2018

I received an amazing engagement ring that my fiancé had handmade here. He also had the Wedding band made at the same time so it matches perfect. The quality of the ring is amazing, i have taken it in a couple of times to have it cleaned by them for parties and our engagement pictures. They are super sweet and you can tell that they take pride in there work, everytime they see the work they are so happy with it. I will definitely go back to them in the future for any other jewelry questions or purchases. Thank you again for my amazing engagement ring and wedding band i will cherish them forever.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Avianti Jewelry 2

Avianti Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Robin! It was a pleasure to be able to make this beautiful wedding set for you and we wish you much happiness. Congratulations to you both!

Jonathan · Married on 05/12/2018

I was referred to Avianti by a friend. I could not be any happier. Avi and his wife Annie were so sweet and professional. I first gave them a call to let them know what I was looking for. Sure enough, they found the diamond I wanted. And even better, they were able to make the band and setting EXACTLY how I wanted. It's nice to see that there are still honest people out there. After looking at a few other jewelry stores, I felt as if I was at a car dealership. But not once did I feel that way with Avi and Annie. Thank you two for a great experience.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Avianti Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Jonathan for your kind words and we were so happy to work with you on your beautiful ring. Congratulations and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Michelle · Married on 07/04/2015

Ok, so I had my engagement ring and my excitement level was through the roof. As we planned for our big day, we choose Avainti Jewlery for the number one wedding day essential, our wedding bands.

This store has some of the best customer service of any business I have dealt with. They are extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous. I may get in twice a year and the sales staff that I have dealt with always remember my name.

The other major plus is their environmental ethic. They deal in amazing jewelry but in bringing it to customers, they are sensitive to the needs of the cultures and environment in which they source their products from.

A top rate place.

Sent on 05/01/2015
  • F

Frankie · Married on 02/24/2015

All I can say is wow I've had 3 custom rings made by Avianti 2 for my wife and one for me. I've always had a vision of what I wanted my perfect ring to look like and to made from 18k white gold well Avianti help me bring it to life and I couldn't be happier thank you Avianti

Sent on 05/20/2015

Aaron · Married on 07/29/2006

Avianti really took time to get the ring right! We had it custom made and they continued to check in with us, to ensure the design was exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier, my wife loves the ring so much! Their attention to detail and quality of service is one of the best I've ever come across.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Amazing people and amazing service at a reasonable price. Will never go anywhere else

Sent on 04/24/2015

Naya · Married on 06/22/2013

My family and I have used Avianti Jewelers for over 12 years. We have referred them to many of our friends. Avianti knows quality! Avianti does excellent work. If you have an idea believe me they can make it come to fruition. You wont be disappointed in your experience.

Sent on 04/28/2015