Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design Reviews

8 | Estero, FL

8 Reviews for Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design

8 Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design Reviews

Brianna · Married on 02/18/2018

WOW! I met/found her while looking at a venue. It was the morning of a wedding so i saw her in her element, and from there it was history! I immediately asked her for her card, she stopped gave me a few minutes of her time, I could see what she was all about as she was doing this wedding, and was just taken aback from that moment. My husband and parents felt the same WOW factor. She made sure she pulled from us what we wanted, taking care not to push or persuade. Then from there she gave us direction, keeping us on track, once she nailed down our theme. While it's easy to get overwhelmed with the possibilities of wedding design form searching on sites like Pinterest and then opinions from family and friends. She kept it very clear for us, gave us options to choose from (the fun part) and put together the most perfect, SO US, wedding design. She was always kind and helpful if things got bumpy with mothers and family members (that's huge because, bride to bride, that's the last thing you want!) She helped every one of my vendors the day of the wedding, completely ran the show and everything went perfectly! I didn't have any hick ups the whole day. It was unbelievable really. She planned a 157 person wedding in 4 months, with a gorgeous over the top design.My husband was so impressed with her the entire process and thankful we were able to have a completely stress free planning process. All we did was pick things out together, she HANDLED everything else. You get FAR BEYOND what you pay for and what you expect, from a girl with high expectations, that's not something I say easily. You will be so relieved knowing you have Felicia and Avec M.O.I. Planning & Design doing this fairytale thing for you! She has all of her favorite vendors lined up for you. And literally every base is covered. If you want the most creative and talented designer, a stress free planning process, and to be blown away with the delivery, BOOK HER NOW. I really cannot say enough to lift her up!

Travis · Married on 01/13/2018

My wife and I used Felicia as our day of coordinator for our wedding and we couldn't of been more happy with our decision to go with her and Avec M.O.I. Event Planning and Design! Throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, we were always confident in her suggestions and recommendations, and trusted her 100%! She delivered us the wedding of our dreams and made sure throughout the entire wedding-planning process (which can easily get stressful, tense, and out of hand) was enjoyable, relaxing, and fun! From her attention to detail, hard work and commitment, and an eye for perfection, you will be guarenteed the wedding of your dreams with her! And believe me, she goes above and beyond what you even expect from her! She puts her heart and sole into her work, and you'll never have a shadow of doubt with Felicia! My bride and I have never had a more wonderful experience with a vendor! Book Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design! It's worth every penny and more!!!

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

Felicia and her entire team at Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design were absolutely perfect. I honestly have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire process working with Felicia! Brides can often be pulled in a million different directions when trying to plan a wedding, and with lots of opinions from other family members, it can often be difficult to have a clear sense of direction of what you want / should go with AND what will satisfy your guests! Felicia is the best thing you could ever book for your wedding - from designs and arrangements, wedding invitations, hair and makeup, table and seating arrangements, and everything in between - she will be the most stable and organized thing in your wedding-planning process AND on your wedding day! Whenever I needed someone's brutally honest opinion about something, my go-to was Felicia. She gives 110% into everything she does for your wedding and will give you her honest opinion and the truth about any and every situation / decision. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfectly placed, in order, on time, and beyond exceptional - not to mention she makes sure you as the bride are completely satisfied too! She steps in whenever you need her help, support, suggestions, and opinions, and is extremely talented at what she does. She is the most organized, caring, and hard-working person I've ever met! I know there are a lot of wedding planners and day-of coordinators out there to choose from, but as a bride to another bride, you MUST book Felicia at Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design. Her prices are very reasonable - especially for the quality and size of what you get, and I PROMISE you you'll have no regrets if you book Felicia for your wedding. I couldn't of asked for anything more from Felicia or Avec M.O.I Event Planning & Design. The entire process of wedding planning was an absolute pleasure thanks to Felicia - I absolutely love her and her work!

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

I never write reviews, but Felicia was so amazing that I felt the need to spread the word!! Her attention to detail and responsiveness was truly exceptional throughout the entire planning process. She was extremely attentive and willing to spend as much time as needed in order to ensure a one of a kind result. All of her ideas were visionary and original, and if it weren’t for her our wedding wouldn’t have looked half as amazing as it did! The day of our wedding went incredibly smoothly and I didn’t have a worry in the world because I knew everything was in good hands. I can promise you will not regret your decision if you choose to hire Felicia as your wedding planner. I will definitely be using her again for future parties, and will highly recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design's reply:

Emily, Working with you and Taylor was so special. It was such a privilege to work with the two of you and I can't wait to work with you again! Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world!

Erica · Married on 04/22/2017

Wow, simply wow! From the very first interaction until the last we were so impressed with all the work Felicia put into our event. She made our vision a reality. Strongly recommend!

Bucky · Married on 03/11/2017

Felicia is so precious. I cannot give enough accolades to her. She nailed our vision!!! She was so focused on what we wanted and she made sure every detail was perfected. There is no one else I would trust for any of my future events. My gratitude and love for her and all she did for us is second to none. She truly is the best.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design's reply:

Bucky, Your kind words are priceless! Thank you for trusting me with your vision and I'm so happy you loved your event as much as I did! C'est La Vie :)
  • User7836602 · 1+ year ago

Honestly, words just aren't enough to describe my love & gratefulness for Felicia. Throughout the entire planning process for our event, there was never a moment where my confidence lacked in her. Whether it was a Sunday morning text message because I just found out 20 guests weren't coming to our event or a Wednesday night phone call because I couldn't decide which tux the men should wear, she ALWAYS answered me and calmed my anxiety.

Besides being extremely reliable and responsive, she was always looking out for our best interests. She treated our money as if it were her own and she even saved us 20% on one of our vendor contracts because she showed the vendor proof of how much they were overcharging us. Little situations like this made me trust her with anything which was probably one of my biggest stress relievers.

I could never emphasize enough how great working with Felicia was. You literally get the best of every world with her. Her design and styling talents, as well as her quest for perfection, are all givens, but most importantly, with her, you get everything else you hope for in a planner. Trust, dependability, responsiveness, professionalism and above all else you feel like you have a true friend who will do anything to make you happy. If you are reading this, you have already found the BEST planner for your event and you would be an absolute fool not to book with Felicia right away.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design's reply:

Bryan, Your kind words are so special to me. Recreating your wedding day for your surprise vow renewal was one of my favorite events to date. Keep loving each other as you have for the past 20 years and continue to be an inspiration to all those around you. Thank you for being a prime example of what true love is!

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Felicia is amazing! She has a creative gift of taking your vision and turning it into reality. She took my design ideas and turned them into something I never would have thought of by myself. Her responsiveness is one her best qualities. I would text her with an idea or question on how I should do something and she immediately had a response/suggestion. She has a true talent and passion for what she does. Her efficiency, organization, and attention to detail will make you feel so relaxed during your planning process. I can't thank her enough for helping bring my ideas to life. Look no further...you're in GREAT hands with this wedding planner!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design's reply:

Lauren, Thank you SO much for all your positive words. Working with you was dream and I feel so privileged to have been a part of your big day. All my best and cheers to never-ending love and happiness for you and John!