Avanti Mansion Reviews

Avanti Mansion 6
Avanti Mansion 7
  • Lynn

Lynn · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Just hired Avanti Mansion for our wedding in May 2019. You are not only getting a venue, but also an extremely knowledgeable staff of wedding planners that are willing to work within your budget and help you with every aspect of planning a wedding. Be sure to check this venue when you're looking. We visited many, and this was the place that answered ALL our questions upfront and honestly. We are so looking forward to working with Avanti Mansion. They have already taken so much stress out of our planning!

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

The Avanti Mansion was a no-brainer for my venue choice the second I stepped inside! Everything from the planning, the food tasting event and the overall anticipation up until our wedding day exceeded my expectations! The staff, service and decor was absolutely flawless and I got so many compliments following the wedding! I was also completely touched when the Avanti staff sent me a beautiful card when my mom passed away before my big day <3 I strongly recommend to any bride and groom looking for an elegant, romantic and personalized wedding to choose Avanti :) Thank you so much for an unforgettable night!

Avanti Mansion 8
    Avanti Mansion 9
    Avanti Mansion 10
  • Odessa

Odessa · Married on 08/31/2018

I wish there was an option to give more than 5 stars! My husband and I were planning our wedding long-distance, so we needed to work with people who we could feel confident about entrusting with our event. By the end of our first meeting with Angie, we knew our wedding reception was in good hands; she was highly experienced and presented herself so professionally and was able to answer all our questions. SPACE: we chose the indoor space (ballroom) which was beautiful and able to comfortably accommodate our 170 guests. FOOD: as avid food lovers, this was one of THE most important elements of our wedding that my husband and I deeply cared about and one of the key factors in our choosing this venue. We wanted food that our guests would talk about for years to come, and Avanti definitely did not disappoint. Our friends and family are still raving about the food, and we ourselves were able to enjoy our meal thanks to the efficient event staff who made sure we were able to actually sit down and eat! The sesame ginger meatballs, crab-stuffed shrimp, our crepe station were all huge hits. STAFF: the waitstaff were warm, energetic, friendly, happy to serve with a smile. Our event manager for the evening made sure we were able to enjoy our appetizers in the bridal suite before our entrance and that we got a piece of our wedding cake! DJ: we chose Avanti’s in-house DJ, Ken who had an amazing energy all night and played a nice age-diverse selection of music which kept our guests on the dance floor all evening. He was very well-versed in the “flow” of the evening, we’re happy we chose him rather than hiring outside. COMMUNICATION: the Avanti staff were consistent in always responding to us within 24-48 hours by both phone and email and always had an acceptable answer for all our questions, especially in the few weeks leading up to our wedding. We were lucky to experience Avanti firsthand and see for ourselves that all their top-notch awards and acclaims are well-deserved.

Avanti Mansion 11
    Avanti Mansion 16
    Avanti Mansion 17
    Avanti Mansion 18

Morgan · Married on 08/25/2018

This place is amazing! We had our wedding here on 8-25 and it was beautiful! All the help from the coordinators made planning a wedding 100 times easier. Thank you so much Avanti Mansion!!

Nicolle · Married on 07/21/2018

We worked with colleen and she was the sweetest and easiest person to work with she made the whole process a breeze !
    The staff was so accommodating they made sure my husband and I along with the bridal party that we had hors d'oeuvres and drinks as soon as we arrived .The room was unbelievable ! More beautiful than I imagined ! We cant thank you enough for everything !

Craig & Nicolle 07/21/18

Leah · Married on 06/29/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about the Avanti Mansion! I had the ballroom for my reception, ceremony outside in the garden, and cocktail hour in the library...all parts were perfect!! Everyone commented on how gorgeous the venue was and how amazing the food was!! Colleen was my wedding coordinator and she was so accommodating and helpful!! I loved working with her! We paid extra to have her on site for the wedding and it was worth every penny! I fell in love with the Avanti as soon as I walked in and I am so happy to have had my dream wedding there.

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2018

This past summer my husband and I had our wedding in the outdoor Garden Reception area of Avanti Mansion. We selected Avanti Mansion in light of its gorgeous outdoor wedding space and accompanying indoor space, the cost in comparison to what you receive, and lastly our interactions with Angie who is one of the Wedding Coordinators there. From the instant we met Angie, she made us feel like we were being listened to and that our dream wedding could come true.

During the wedding planning process, Angie and the Avanti team were always there to answer any questions and help move along our wedding plans.

When our wedding day finally arrived, Avanti ensured that everything was perfect. From the game board table arrangements to the down to the wire decision to have the wedding outdoors (it was raining the entire day up until the ceremony actually took place), everything went off without a hitch. Avanti even thought of things that we would not have – such as having the appetizers follow the bridal party around during pictures!

In summary, we cannot say enough good things about Avanti Mansion. My husband and I loved the garden reception area which not only features a beautiful location for outdoor ceremonies and a lovely garden tent, but the absolutely stunning recently renovated mansion where the bridal couple can spend the night after the wedding. Further, the food was absolutely delicious (even some particularly picky guests thought so!) and the service from everyone involved could not have been better!

Barbara · Married on 06/16/2018

From start to finish, Avanti made the whole wedding planning process as well as our wedding day absolutely perfect! We live in Texas and planning a wedding in Buffalo seemed a bit daunting, but the team at Avanti made everything simple and stress free.
    Colleen was our coordinator and she was absolutely amazing so work with. She was always quick to answer my questions, no matter how many ridiculous things I asked, and even offered suggestions on other non Avanti related wedding details.
    The staff on our big day was also great to work with. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and our guests are still talking about what a beautiful venue it is and how great the food was.
    You can tell that at Avanti they care about all the little things that go into making your dream wedding just the way you want it. We are very detail oriented and appreciated having a venue that is too. I’m so happy we chose the Avanti Mansion and would do it all again!

Betsy · Married on 05/27/2018

The best venue for a wedding!!! Professional, friendly and exceptional service and food!!

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2018

We had our wedding at the Avanti on April 14, 2018 in the Library. People are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was and what a great time they had. Angie was wonderful to work with and accommodated our schedule since we live in Chicago. Angie made time for meetings each time we were in town and helped us plan an incredible wedding. Angie responded to all of our questions in a timely fashion and was just as enthusiastic about our wedding as we were. She was even kind enough to allow us access to the room several times to practice our first dance. I couldn’t be happier that we chose Avanti for our wedding. Everyone loved the uniqueness of the beautiful library. The food and appetizers were all a hit. On the day of our wedding, Avanti staff helped with every detail, including bustling my gown. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Thanks Avanti for making our day so special.

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

From start to finish, our experience with Avanti Mansion was top notch! Our coordinator was Angie, and she was wonderful. No matter how many questions I asked, or how annoying the were, she answered them with a smile. Our reception was in the Garden Venue and entitled us to use of the Mansion and an overnight stay. The decor was stunning! From our tent in the garden, to the beautiful mums in the Japanese Garden, to the stunningly decorated rooms in the Mansion, we were in awe! We got more compliments than I can remember about how incredible the food was. The staff on site the day of our reception was courteous and professional. Everything was truly fantastic - exactly how I had pictured this day to be! Thank you #AvantiMansion

Avanti Mansion 19
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 10/07/2017

Avanti Mansion made our day as perfect as can be. Everything ran so smoothly and was stress free. From start to finish everything was exactly the way we wanted it. Throughout all the planning there was always someone there to answer our questions inmedialty. The food was perfect and all our guests still talk about it! It truly was a dream come true.

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2017

We got married on 9/24/17, which turned out to be the hottest day of the year this far. I cannot say enough about everyone at the Avanti. They were so accommodating not only to us, but the concern they showed for our guests was truly amazing!! It truly was perfect, and the best way to start our new chapter!!

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2017

I had the wedding of my dreams at the Avanti Mansion. The staff was extremely attentive and everything went better than I could have imagined!

deborah · Married on 06/24/2017

Everything was wonderful, we had a beautiful ceremony and reception all on the grounds. Kelly was our coordinator and she was amazing.

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

The staff at Avanti were amazing for our wedding!! They were very attentive and helpful. They helped make our wedding go smoothly. Colleen made everything stress free. She was fabulous to work with. The site was great for pictures too! We loved everything about this venue!

mary · Married on 11/19/2016

I am so happy we decided to have our wedding reception at Avanti. Wedding planning with Colleen at Avanti was so easy and stress free. She had everything under control and was able to accommodate all of my request. Their staff made our day perfect! I would not change a thing. Every detail was perfect and our guests are saying its one of the best weddings they have ever been to. The food was fantastic and DJ Kenny had everyone dancing all night long. Our wedding will be a day that we will never forget! Thank you

Meg · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding was at the Avanti in the Garden venue this September. We were in love with every part of the planning process. Our consultant Colleen was the most kind and helpful person to us throughout everything. From the very beginning she was very interested in what we wanted to do and helped us plan anything we asked about. She even answered all of my silly questions and gave me piece of mind. We used vendors that they recommended and had a great time because of it. The day of we had a fabulous assistant named Barbara who was there to help with anything and Colleen even came to the ceremony. The day was perfect and our experience was too. They are worth every penny!

Amy · Married on 08/05/2016

I could have not asked for a more perfect venue so beautiful and so well organized wedding at Avanti Mansion this August! Angie helped me through every step in the planning and Scarlett and Kenny made this day flow to perfection! Wishing I could do it again.......it would absolutely be there again!!!!

Chelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

I have so incredibly high expectations and the Avanti Mansion by far exceeded them for my wedding. I feel like I can't even put into words how amazing the experience was there! Kelly helped us from our planning stages right on through o our wedding. Right before my wedding we realized that the candles I had for favors and decorations wouldn't be covered by the candle holder. Kelly was so great with finding solutions. She literally went out to hobby lobby and bought all these options for me to resolve the issue. She tried so hard to make everything perfect and she succeeded! She answered every question I had (and there were a lot)! The food here was amazing! We went to the food tasting and that only made us more excited for our day! Everything was perfect and it was worth every penny! Kelly didn't even work on the day of our wedding and still came in to make sure everyhing was set up perfectly. From there, Scarlet took over and was my favorite person our wedding night! She was great! The whole staff was! I was very happy with my experience at the Avanti Mansion and hope future brides have the chance to check it out! You won't regret it!!

Darlene · Married on 07/16/2016

Avanti Mansion was a wonderful wedding venue!! We celebrated my daughter's wedding there this summer, and everything was beautiful! The staff, especially Angie, were extremely nice to work with, always answered any questions we had, and all our guests commented on the wonderful food! Thank you Avanti!!!!

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2016

I got married at the Avanti Mansion on Friday July 15, 2016. My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state (Florida, where we currently live) and our coordinator Angie (Bottita) Thomas was an angel. She made wedding planning a breeze. She responded promptly, answered all our questions and concerns and helped make our wedding special. The best part was whenever we were visiting Buffalo, she made herself available for us and gave us a list of recommend vendors which we took advantage of. We did everything through her fro our wedding cake, favors, candy bar, dessert bar, invitations, DJ, photo booth, releasing of doves, and more! I would not have changed a thing. 6 stars!!

krystine · Married on 06/03/2016

Me and my husband both loved having our wedding at the Avanti mansion. They were so helpful in the planning process and we're always there to answer any questions and they've helped make our day beautiful and special for the both of us.

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

I cannot say enough about the Avanti Mansion! The venue is stunning, the food is absolutely amazing, and the staff is fantastic! Angie was fabulous to work with! She was quick to get back to me with all of my questions and had great suggestions for us through the wedding planning process. We are still getting compliments from our guests about our wedding! Also, the cheesecake bar is to die for! Thank you to the Avanti Mansion for helping us to have the most perfect wedding day!