Avanti Mansion Reviews

Avanti Mansion 7
  • Tina

Tina Marie · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Worry-free planning

Staff is timely and responsive, informative, and their packages include so much. I do not feel stressed in wedding planning and trust that they will make my special day smooth and spectacular.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Lauren & Jeffrey · Getting married on 01/04/2020

The perfect venue (4/13/19)

We cannot say enough good things about the Avanti Mansion. From our very first email the entire staff was incredibly responsive and willing to help and answer any and all questions we had. We immediately felt cared for by the venue, and we knew we had to book.

Once we were officially paired with Angie as our wedding coordinator, who is just the sweetest person. She was incredibly supportive and helpful from the first day to the last. Her knowledge and recommendations helped make everything go smoothly and easily throughout the entire planning process and on our wedding day. We loved working with her!

Wedding planning is often a stressful experience that people dread, but that was truly not our experience with the Avanti Team. It felt like everything was taken care of for us, and we knew we were in good hands. They gave excellent recommendations for DJ and flowers, and had great insights into how to best navigate the entire planning process. They really are pros!

On our wedding day, it was like we had an entire support team at our fingertips. Everything was taken care of and anything we needed was immediately provided. The day was executed absolutely perfectly - it was truly everything we could have wanted. We can't thank the entire team enough - we had the perfect wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply amazing

We got married this past July and it was nothing short of amazing. Avanti made it everything and more. We are from Buffalo but moved to Georgia. The whole staff made it so easy and stress free planning out of state. Colleen was so great to work with and answered every question, comment, concern we had. The food was great and I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazon experience!

We had the ballroom and its beautiful! We had an amazing time and they were very helpful! I had alot of dress so one of the people that worked there helped me get my food so I could hold onto my dress as I walked. She also was making sure the whole night me and my husband had enough to drink and eat. They were also very helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process! Everyone raved about the food! I'm just glad I had decided to go with Avanti!

• Darlene

Darlene Mendola · Married on 06/02/2019

Our Avanti Wedding was perfect

We got married at Avanti Mansion June 2, 2019. The day turned out more beautiful than we could ever have expected. It rained that morning until 1pm and we got married at 330pm in the Japanese Garden which was so perfectly decorated for our day and our guests were well accomodated. Our pictures were so breathtaking and the venue had so many options for views and we were able to use every one of them (the garden, the original mansion the lower area of the property the island and the newly acquired clear sided tent which gave for amazing night/sunset pics). Our staff assigned was professional and top notch. Food oh my my so yum and did not have a single complaint only praise. Our guests mentioned they had so much fun and were completely satisfied with everything. Colleen our coordinator was the best as she made our day run smoothe and made my day (Darlene-bride) so relaxed and memorable for which I have recommended twice now to potential couples getting married to request her. If we were to do it all over again we would without a doubt use Avanti Mansion.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Avanti Mansion 20
    Avanti Mansion 21

Amy · Married on 05/31/2019

The most perfect day!

Our experience with Avanti was nothing short of amazing. Our wedding coordinator, Colleen, through out the whole process was so reassuring, friendly, quick to respond to emails and accommodating! I can't say enough good things about the staff and the venue. We had our ceremony in the Japanese Gardens followed by the outdoor tent and everything was SO beautiful! We received so many compliments! The tent seriously blew my mind!
    There was nothing I would have changed about our special day. Thank you to Avanti and its staff for making our wedding day so unforgettable!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 05/04/2019

Just hired Avanti Mansion for our wedding in May 2019. You are not only getting a venue, but also an extremely knowledgeable staff of wedding planners that are willing to work within your budget and help you with every aspect of planning a wedding. Be sure to check this venue when you're looking. We visited many, and this was the place that answered ALL our questions upfront and honestly. We are so looking forward to working with Avanti Mansion. They have already taken so much stress out of our planning!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Katie · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Wedding

The staff at Avanti Mansion was absolutely amazing the first day we toured the venue, to emails, leading up to the day of the wedding and the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding went smoothly and everything was perfect.

Thank you for making our day so special!

Katie and Matt

Avanti Mansion 22
  • Ashley

Ashley Rovner Watson · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely perfect space for our gorgeous wedding!

We had the most beautiful wedding at the Avanti Mansion and could not be more thankful for such an amazing staff. Our wedding coordinator, Colleen, helped us with all of our questions and helped make sure our day went perfectly. All of our guests absolutely loved the venue along with the food and drinks and we loved having both the ceremony and reception in the same gorgeous building. Thank you all for making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing wedding and a great time planning with Avanti Mansion

As an out of town bride Avanti Mansion was amazing! They were so accommodating.
    We first fell in love with the venue when we went to visit over a long weekend in October. Angie was amazing and helped us with all our questions. Even when we went back to NYC, she responded quickly to any of our concerns and even took the time to walk us through the contract over the phone.
    Planning the wedding was so simple with Avanti, they were able to accommodate planning calls and skype with us, and always made sure they could meet with us when we made it into town.
    The day of the wedding was flawless, everything ran smoothly, the staff was amazing. They even brought us appetizers while we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour. I was nervous since almost the entire wedding party was from out of town and a snowstorm hit the day of the rehearsal. Many of the bridesmaids and all the groomsmen couldn't make it to the rehearsal, however, the staff helped to run them through everything prior to the wedding and it went off without a hitch. We also brought in some of our décor and table decorations and the staff set up everything perfectly! The whole wedding looked amazing and the attention to detail was greatly appreciated!
    About halfway through planning the wedding I also ended up switching jobs, Colleen and Angie were beyond accommodating. My time became very tight and they were great to work with and always on top of things that needed to get done, bringing to my attention any key items that needed decisions or actions.
    All the guests loved the wedding and had an amazing time, we would highly recommend the crepe station if you book!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Avanti Mansion 23
    Avanti Mansion 24

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

The Avanti Mansion was a no-brainer for my venue choice the second I stepped inside! Everything from the planning, the food tasting event and the overall anticipation up until our wedding day exceeded my expectations! The staff, service and decor was absolutely flawless and I got so many compliments following the wedding! I was also completely touched when the Avanti staff sent me a beautiful card when my mom passed away before my big day <3 I strongly recommend to any bride and groom looking for an elegant, romantic and personalized wedding to choose Avanti :) Thank you so much for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Avanti Mansion 25
    Avanti Mansion 26
    Avanti Mansion 27
  • Odessa

Odessa · Married on 08/31/2018

I wish there was an option to give more than 5 stars! My husband and I were planning our wedding long-distance, so we needed to work with people who we could feel confident about entrusting with our event. By the end of our first meeting with Angie, we knew our wedding reception was in good hands; she was highly experienced and presented herself so professionally and was able to answer all our questions. SPACE: we chose the indoor space (ballroom) which was beautiful and able to comfortably accommodate our 170 guests. FOOD: as avid food lovers, this was one of THE most important elements of our wedding that my husband and I deeply cared about and one of the key factors in our choosing this venue. We wanted food that our guests would talk about for years to come, and Avanti definitely did not disappoint. Our friends and family are still raving about the food, and we ourselves were able to enjoy our meal thanks to the efficient event staff who made sure we were able to actually sit down and eat! The sesame ginger meatballs, crab-stuffed shrimp, our crepe station were all huge hits. STAFF: the waitstaff were warm, energetic, friendly, happy to serve with a smile. Our event manager for the evening made sure we were able to enjoy our appetizers in the bridal suite before our entrance and that we got a piece of our wedding cake! DJ: we chose Avanti’s in-house DJ, Ken who had an amazing energy all night and played a nice age-diverse selection of music which kept our guests on the dance floor all evening. He was very well-versed in the “flow” of the evening, we’re happy we chose him rather than hiring outside. COMMUNICATION: the Avanti staff were consistent in always responding to us within 24-48 hours by both phone and email and always had an acceptable answer for all our questions, especially in the few weeks leading up to our wedding. We were lucky to experience Avanti firsthand and see for ourselves that all their top-notch awards and acclaims are well-deserved.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Avanti Mansion 33
    Avanti Mansion 34
    Avanti Mansion 35

Morgan · Married on 08/25/2018

This place is amazing! We had our wedding here on 8-25 and it was beautiful! All the help from the coordinators made planning a wedding 100 times easier. Thank you so much Avanti Mansion!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Nicolle · Married on 07/21/2018

We worked with colleen and she was the sweetest and easiest person to work with she made the whole process a breeze !
    The staff was so accommodating they made sure my husband and I along with the bridal party that we had hors d'oeuvres and drinks as soon as we arrived .The room was unbelievable ! More beautiful than I imagined ! We cant thank you enough for everything !

Craig & Nicolle 07/21/18

Sent on 08/22/2018

Leah · Married on 06/29/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about the Avanti Mansion! I had the ballroom for my reception, ceremony outside in the garden, and cocktail hour in the library...all parts were perfect!! Everyone commented on how gorgeous the venue was and how amazing the food was!! Colleen was my wedding coordinator and she was so accommodating and helpful!! I loved working with her! We paid extra to have her on site for the wedding and it was worth every penny! I fell in love with the Avanti as soon as I walked in and I am so happy to have had my dream wedding there.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2018

This past summer my husband and I had our wedding in the outdoor Garden Reception area of Avanti Mansion. We selected Avanti Mansion in light of its gorgeous outdoor wedding space and accompanying indoor space, the cost in comparison to what you receive, and lastly our interactions with Angie who is one of the Wedding Coordinators there. From the instant we met Angie, she made us feel like we were being listened to and that our dream wedding could come true.

During the wedding planning process, Angie and the Avanti team were always there to answer any questions and help move along our wedding plans.

When our wedding day finally arrived, Avanti ensured that everything was perfect. From the game board table arrangements to the down to the wire decision to have the wedding outdoors (it was raining the entire day up until the ceremony actually took place), everything went off without a hitch. Avanti even thought of things that we would not have – such as having the appetizers follow the bridal party around during pictures!

In summary, we cannot say enough good things about Avanti Mansion. My husband and I loved the garden reception area which not only features a beautiful location for outdoor ceremonies and a lovely garden tent, but the absolutely stunning recently renovated mansion where the bridal couple can spend the night after the wedding. Further, the food was absolutely delicious (even some particularly picky guests thought so!) and the service from everyone involved could not have been better!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/16/2018

From start to finish, Avanti made the whole wedding planning process as well as our wedding day absolutely perfect! We live in Texas and planning a wedding in Buffalo seemed a bit daunting, but the team at Avanti made everything simple and stress free.
    Colleen was our coordinator and she was absolutely amazing so work with. She was always quick to answer my questions, no matter how many ridiculous things I asked, and even offered suggestions on other non Avanti related wedding details.
    The staff on our big day was also great to work with. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and our guests are still talking about what a beautiful venue it is and how great the food was.
    You can tell that at Avanti they care about all the little things that go into making your dream wedding just the way you want it. We are very detail oriented and appreciated having a venue that is too. I’m so happy we chose the Avanti Mansion and would do it all again!

Sent on 07/07/2018
  • Shontay

Shontay · Married on 06/02/2018

Gorgeous venue, exceptional staff

There is a reason that this place is consistently voted as one of the places to get married. Their staff truly care about making couples feel like they are the most important people in the world for their special day. From the beginning of the planning process, our coordinator Angie was focused on making sure that all of our needs were met. She kept in constant communication with us and had someone to follow up when she was on maternity leave for three months. Everyone always says to be prepared for things to go wrong but, if there were any issues, I did not hear about them. They make it a point to plan out all the day-of events so that they don't have to check with you in the middle of trying to have a good time. Not to mention, the location is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Avanti Mansion 36

Betsy · Married on 05/27/2018

The best venue for a wedding!!! Professional, friendly and exceptional service and food!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2018

We had our wedding at the Avanti on April 14, 2018 in the Library. People are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was and what a great time they had. Angie was wonderful to work with and accommodated our schedule since we live in Chicago. Angie made time for meetings each time we were in town and helped us plan an incredible wedding. Angie responded to all of our questions in a timely fashion and was just as enthusiastic about our wedding as we were. She was even kind enough to allow us access to the room several times to practice our first dance. I couldn’t be happier that we chose Avanti for our wedding. Everyone loved the uniqueness of the beautiful library. The food and appetizers were all a hit. On the day of our wedding, Avanti staff helped with every detail, including bustling my gown. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Thanks Avanti for making our day so special.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Caitlin · Married on 03/12/2018

Amazing experience!

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

From start to finish, our experience with Avanti Mansion was top notch! Our coordinator was Angie, and she was wonderful. No matter how many questions I asked, or how annoying the were, she answered them with a smile. Our reception was in the Garden Venue and entitled us to use of the Mansion and an overnight stay. The decor was stunning! From our tent in the garden, to the beautiful mums in the Japanese Garden, to the stunningly decorated rooms in the Mansion, we were in awe! We got more compliments than I can remember about how incredible the food was. The staff on site the day of our reception was courteous and professional. Everything was truly fantastic - exactly how I had pictured this day to be! Thank you #AvantiMansion

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Avanti Mansion 37
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 10/07/2017

Avanti Mansion made our day as perfect as can be. Everything ran so smoothly and was stress free. From start to finish everything was exactly the way we wanted it. Throughout all the planning there was always someone there to answer our questions inmedialty. The food was perfect and all our guests still talk about it! It truly was a dream come true.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2017

We got married on 9/24/17, which turned out to be the hottest day of the year this far. I cannot say enough about everyone at the Avanti. They were so accommodating not only to us, but the concern they showed for our guests was truly amazing!! It truly was perfect, and the best way to start our new chapter!!

Sent on 10/05/2017