Avanti Mansion Reviews

211 Reviews for Avanti Mansion

• Tina

Tina Marie · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Worry-free planning

Staff is timely and responsive, informative, and their packages include so much. I do not feel stressed in wedding planning and trust that they will make my special day smooth and spectacular.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Lauren & Jeffrey · Married on 01/04/2020

The perfect venue (4/13/19)

We cannot say enough good things about the Avanti Mansion. From our very first email the entire staff was incredibly responsive and willing to help and answer any and all questions we had. We immediately felt cared for by the venue, and we knew we had to book.

Once we were officially paired with Angie as our wedding coordinator, who is just the sweetest person. She was incredibly supportive and helpful from the first day to the last. Her knowledge and recommendations helped make everything go smoothly and easily throughout the entire planning process and on our wedding day. We loved working with her!

Wedding planning is often a stressful experience that people dread, but that was truly not our experience with the Avanti Team. It felt like everything was taken care of for us, and we knew we were in good hands. They gave excellent recommendations for DJ and flowers, and had great insights into how to best navigate the entire planning process. They really are pros!

On our wedding day, it was like we had an entire support team at our fingertips. Everything was taken care of and anything we needed was immediately provided. The day was executed absolutely perfectly - it was truly everything we could have wanted. We can't thank the entire team enough - we had the perfect wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Anna Schank · Married on 01/04/2020

Perfection

The whole event was absolutely perfect. Every detail was thought of and we were treated like royalty

Sent on 01/08/2020

Paige K · Married on 11/23/2019

Gorgeous venue

The Avanti Mansion was a dream come true venue. It was drop dead gorgeous and they truly went above and beyond to make the day special. The day of the wedding went so smooth. Constantly we were approached by staff asking if we needed anything and we’re bringing us food during cocktail hour because this venue understands how crazy it is for the bride and groom to see all their guests. They helped make the process so much easier.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Casey

Casey Levy · Married on 11/09/2019

Truly Unforgettable

The Avanti Mansion staff went above and beyond to make our wedding truly incredible. We felt so impressed, valued, and supported from the very first consultation all the way to the end of the wedding night. The team provides so many flexible options, settings, personal details, and even flexibility on payment. Our guests have raves about how the food was the best they’ve ever had at a wedding. More than anything else, we are so glad that we celebrated the most important day of our new lives together at an establishment that treated us with kindness, respect, understanding, and shared excitement.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect Day

Angie and everyone at the Avanti Mansion made sure that our whole day was perfect from beginning to end. The planning process was made so easy and communication was so streamline. I wouldn't change one thing!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Chanelle · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing time

We had an amazing time at our wedding. Colleen was our coordinator and she did an outstanding job. Very responsive. The food was amazing and our guest enjoyed them selves.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Paulina

Paulina Masailo · Married on 08/31/2019

Made our dream wedding come true

I don't think I can speak highly enough of this venue. From day 1 they make the planning process simple and seamless. We had no idea where to start the planning and our coordinator Angie that was appointed to us helped in every step of the way! They are extremely organized and give you a timeline of what needs to be done when, breaking down your planning into something less intimidating. Whenever I needed anything, Angie was available through email, phone call or even a personal face to face meeting if I was feeling overwhelmed.

The day of our wedding went so smoothly with the help of their amazing staff. They were very quick to serve everyone their food and checked in on us to make sure everything was perfect according to our needs.
    Their food was INCREDIBLE! I had tons of people coming up to me overjoyed about their meal and saying that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. We had the opportunity to do a food tasting and build our menu entirely.
    All in all I am so thankful for Avanti Mansion and their awesome staff for making our special day stress-free! Could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/25/2019

We had our fairytale wedding

Perfect is the word I would us to describe the venue at Avanti we were in the library about 70 people and everyone so impressed with the atmosphere and the food and just the energy Of the party! It was such a great celebration.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kelly Whitman · Married on 08/17/2019

Experience of a Lifetime

I searched and considered several venues before finding Avanti Mansion and falling in love at first sight. The experience did not disappoint from the beauty of the location/venue to the personalized service received. We had the bests coordinator, Angie, but everyone else was also extremely accommodating and helpful. My guest went on about how perfect everything was, from the service to the food to the elegance of the place. Thank you for making my day more than I could have imagined and for a fraction of the cost I anticipated!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha Herald · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing venue!

This place is so amazing and beautiful. The wedding planners work with the bride and groom so well and are super understanding. The service during the event is unreal. I felt center of attention all night. Further, the food is amazing!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply amazing

We got married this past July and it was nothing short of amazing. Avanti made it everything and more. We are from Buffalo but moved to Georgia. The whole staff made it so easy and stress free planning out of state. Colleen was so great to work with and answered every question, comment, concern we had. The food was great and I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazon experience!

We had the ballroom and its beautiful! We had an amazing time and they were very helpful! I had alot of dress so one of the people that worked there helped me get my food so I could hold onto my dress as I walked. She also was making sure the whole night me and my husband had enough to drink and eat. They were also very helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process! Everyone raved about the food! I'm just glad I had decided to go with Avanti!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Powell · Married on 06/30/2019

I Had The Wedding Of My Dreams

Everything that I dreamed my wedding to be, Avanti exceeded it and then some. My day was beautiful & flawless. Every penny spent was SO worth it. Everything was stunning: the assistants and bartenders were amazing, & Angie made wedding planning so easy. Forever in love.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Darlene

Darlene Mendola · Married on 06/02/2019

Our Avanti Wedding was perfect

We got married at Avanti Mansion June 2, 2019. The day turned out more beautiful than we could ever have expected. It rained that morning until 1pm and we got married at 330pm in the Japanese Garden which was so perfectly decorated for our day and our guests were well accomodated. Our pictures were so breathtaking and the venue had so many options for views and we were able to use every one of them (the garden, the original mansion the lower area of the property the island and the newly acquired clear sided tent which gave for amazing night/sunset pics). Our staff assigned was professional and top notch. Food oh my my so yum and did not have a single complaint only praise. Our guests mentioned they had so much fun and were completely satisfied with everything. Colleen our coordinator was the best as she made our day run smoothe and made my day (Darlene-bride) so relaxed and memorable for which I have recommended twice now to potential couples getting married to request her. If we were to do it all over again we would without a doubt use Avanti Mansion.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Amy · Married on 05/31/2019

The most perfect day!

Our experience with Avanti was nothing short of amazing. Our wedding coordinator, Colleen, through out the whole process was so reassuring, friendly, quick to respond to emails and accommodating! I can't say enough good things about the staff and the venue. We had our ceremony in the Japanese Gardens followed by the outdoor tent and everything was SO beautiful! We received so many compliments! The tent seriously blew my mind!
    There was nothing I would have changed about our special day. Thank you to Avanti and its staff for making our wedding day so unforgettable!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 05/04/2019

Just hired Avanti Mansion for our wedding in May 2019. You are not only getting a venue, but also an extremely knowledgeable staff of wedding planners that are willing to work within your budget and help you with every aspect of planning a wedding. Be sure to check this venue when you're looking. We visited many, and this was the place that answered ALL our questions upfront and honestly. We are so looking forward to working with Avanti Mansion. They have already taken so much stress out of our planning!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Katie · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Wedding

The staff at Avanti Mansion was absolutely amazing the first day we toured the venue, to emails, leading up to the day of the wedding and the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding went smoothly and everything was perfect.

Thank you for making our day so special!

Katie and Matt

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Rovner Watson · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely perfect space for our gorgeous wedding!

We had the most beautiful wedding at the Avanti Mansion and could not be more thankful for such an amazing staff. Our wedding coordinator, Colleen, helped us with all of our questions and helped make sure our day went perfectly. All of our guests absolutely loved the venue along with the food and drinks and we loved having both the ceremony and reception in the same gorgeous building. Thank you all for making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing wedding and a great time planning with Avanti Mansion

As an out of town bride Avanti Mansion was amazing! They were so accommodating.
    We first fell in love with the venue when we went to visit over a long weekend in October. Angie was amazing and helped us with all our questions. Even when we went back to NYC, she responded quickly to any of our concerns and even took the time to walk us through the contract over the phone.
    Planning the wedding was so simple with Avanti, they were able to accommodate planning calls and skype with us, and always made sure they could meet with us when we made it into town.
    The day of the wedding was flawless, everything ran smoothly, the staff was amazing. They even brought us appetizers while we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour. I was nervous since almost the entire wedding party was from out of town and a snowstorm hit the day of the rehearsal. Many of the bridesmaids and all the groomsmen couldn't make it to the rehearsal, however, the staff helped to run them through everything prior to the wedding and it went off without a hitch. We also brought in some of our décor and table decorations and the staff set up everything perfectly! The whole wedding looked amazing and the attention to detail was greatly appreciated!
    About halfway through planning the wedding I also ended up switching jobs, Colleen and Angie were beyond accommodating. My time became very tight and they were great to work with and always on top of things that needed to get done, bringing to my attention any key items that needed decisions or actions.
    All the guests loved the wedding and had an amazing time, we would highly recommend the crepe station if you book!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/06/2018

The absolute perfect day, thanks to the Avanti!

I absolutely cannot speak highly enough of this venue! From day 1 to the big day, our experience with them was amazingly smooth. There were somehow no bumps... I still can't believe how perfect everything was.

When my husband and I first started looking at venues, we were immediately drawn to the Avanti. It seemed to have everything we wanted - outdoor ceremony, ballroom reception, no need for finding caterers/tables/linens etc. We took a tour and were in love - upon finding out they had a date that would work for us, we cancelled our remaining tours and booked on-the-spot with Colleen. From then on, she was always in contact with us, answering my MANY questions (I'm a planner, and need to know everything about everything - must have been pretty annoying to deal with, but she was never anything but kind, patient, and helpful).

The Avanti does an evening for their customers to try a bunch of the different food options. It's different from what other venues do, from what I hear, but it was really nice being able to try the food in the large portions in which it will be served for the big day! We really got a sense of the quality of food we'd be getting - which was great btw.. especially considering they do this evening buffet-style (as a general rule, I avoid buffet food at all costs)! We got to sit with other folks who booked the venue for around the same time, and hear their ideas - it was really fun!

As we got closer, the Avanti helped us put together a full schedule (seriously SO helpful). Colleen walked us through how the whole day would look, what the rehearsal would look like, how everything we brought in would need to be prepped - every detail was touched. When I brought all of our added decor in, she was there to go through the list I'd made with me, and assured me it would all be set up the way I requested (I still can't believe how perfect it was). At the rehearsal, she was there walking us all through everything (and was SO patient considering the volume of our group). The day of, she was there (which we couldn't believe we lucked out on!! You don't always get to have your planner present day-of - it's kind of luck-of-the-draw) making sure everyone was in place, and all was going according to plan. She introduced us to the girl who'd be with us throughout the rest of the day - Kaitlyn, I believe was her name. We only got to know her (Kaitlyn) throughout the wedding day, but in those hours she was SO on top of everything. We wanted for nothing.

We cannot thank the team at the Avanti enough - because of them we had a seamless day!! Special thanks go out to Colleen for all of the time and energy she spent dealing with my slew of questions, and Kaitlyn for being there for us day of. This is an EXEMPLARY business. They know weddings inside and out, and will help you have the day of your dreams in a BEAUTIFUL setting. AND... the food is amazing!!! The amount of people who are still talking about that dinner MONTHS later... and I'm still dreaming about those stuffed mushrooms we had during cocktail hour (yes, we got to enjoy the hors d'oeuvres we picked, and even cocktails! The staff made sure we were taken care of while we snapped a few more photos before reception). All-around: a top-tier venue.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

The Avanti Mansion was a no-brainer for my venue choice the second I stepped inside! Everything from the planning, the food tasting event and the overall anticipation up until our wedding day exceeded my expectations! The staff, service and decor was absolutely flawless and I got so many compliments following the wedding! I was also completely touched when the Avanti staff sent me a beautiful card when my mom passed away before my big day <3 I strongly recommend to any bride and groom looking for an elegant, romantic and personalized wedding to choose Avanti :) Thank you so much for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Odessa

Odessa · Married on 08/31/2018

I wish there was an option to give more than 5 stars! My husband and I were planning our wedding long-distance, so we needed to work with people who we could feel confident about entrusting with our event. By the end of our first meeting with Angie, we knew our wedding reception was in good hands; she was highly experienced and presented herself so professionally and was able to answer all our questions. SPACE: we chose the indoor space (ballroom) which was beautiful and able to comfortably accommodate our 170 guests. FOOD: as avid food lovers, this was one of THE most important elements of our wedding that my husband and I deeply cared about and one of the key factors in our choosing this venue. We wanted food that our guests would talk about for years to come, and Avanti definitely did not disappoint. Our friends and family are still raving about the food, and we ourselves were able to enjoy our meal thanks to the efficient event staff who made sure we were able to actually sit down and eat! The sesame ginger meatballs, crab-stuffed shrimp, our crepe station were all huge hits. STAFF: the waitstaff were warm, energetic, friendly, happy to serve with a smile. Our event manager for the evening made sure we were able to enjoy our appetizers in the bridal suite before our entrance and that we got a piece of our wedding cake! DJ: we chose Avanti’s in-house DJ, Ken who had an amazing energy all night and played a nice age-diverse selection of music which kept our guests on the dance floor all evening. He was very well-versed in the “flow” of the evening, we’re happy we chose him rather than hiring outside. COMMUNICATION: the Avanti staff were consistent in always responding to us within 24-48 hours by both phone and email and always had an acceptable answer for all our questions, especially in the few weeks leading up to our wedding. We were lucky to experience Avanti firsthand and see for ourselves that all their top-notch awards and acclaims are well-deserved.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/25/2018

This place is amazing! We had our wedding here on 8-25 and it was beautiful! All the help from the coordinators made planning a wedding 100 times easier. Thank you so much Avanti Mansion!!

Sent on 10/13/2018