Avanti Mansion Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Getting married on 07/31/2022
    I absolutely loved having my wedding at the Avanti Mansion. It was on july 13th 2014 and it happened to rain that day. But I had nothing to worry about. By time I got there they had everything changed to have it inside. They all were so nice and answered all my questions. I absolutely loved my wedding planner Kelly.
  • Lori
    Lori M. Getting married on 06/08/2022

Outstanding!

I've had the pleasure of attending several events at this venue and you will not find a better more beautiful experience than Avanti Mansion. The chef creates delicious food unlike any other in Buffalo, NY. The staff is friendly and strives to make every event a memory that will last a lifetime. During these difficult times (pandemic) it has assuredly been extremely painful for newly engaged couples waiting to start the rest of their lives. Don't let that rush of emotions fill you with negativity. If you love one another - there should be no rush - take the opportunity to patiently wait for your amazing day, even if it's offered next year. Avanti Mansion will make the day special and create memories that will last your lifetime together. Be Happy!

• Elyse
    Elyse R. Getting married on 03/11/2022

Working with Angie was A+

Getting married during a pandemic was not easy. Working with Angie WAS easy. She continued to accommodate our ever changing needs while COVID requirements were changing. The communication was outstanding as we had constant questions. She truly wanted to make sure we ended up with the most beautiful day, and we did just that.
  • Laurence
    Laurence Married on 04/23/2021

Our Civil Wedding in the Garden

We had our civil wedding with Avanti Mansion last September, and we're just happy we chose them as our venue. We were supposed to have our wedding with family and friends, but because of pandemic, we have to postponed it to next year. We constantly email Colleen, our wedding coordinator, with regards to our wedding and pandemic, of what our options will be. She's very helpful and detailed when answering all our questions. We decided to get married in Japanese Garden with just ceremony, and our photos just looks awesome in it. We are looking forward to our traditional wedding next year with them again.
  • Tina
    Tina M. Married on 11/06/2020

Worry-free planning

Staff is timely and responsive, informative, and their packages include so much. I do not feel stressed in wedding planning and trust that they will make my special day smooth and spectacular.
    Melanie Married on 10/20/2020

Awesome Venue and Staff

We had our micro wedding postponed and I had no issues rescheduling and working things out with Avanti Mansion. Staff were very professional from planning to on-the-day execution. We love all the details - it was simple and organized, beautifully set-up, just the way we are dreaming it to be. On top of that, we love how they are all welcoming and nice!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 10/03/2020

Yaaas avanti mansion!

We had our micro-wedding in the library 10/3 and it was amazing! Everything was beautiful and so intimate with 50 of our closest friends/family and I wouldn’t change anything about it. Our coordinator Colleen managed to make wedding planning during a pandemic so much easier and stress-free! I was even 30 minutes late to my own wedding after a transportation hiccup but the staff made our ceremony seamless as if I wasn’t even late... the day ended up being perfect!
  • Patrick
    Patrick S. Married on 08/22/2020

Fantastic Venue, Unforgettable Wedding

My husband and I got married here this past August of 2021 outside in the Japanese Garden. Avanti could not have made it easier or more special, especially Colleen who was our wedding planner. Both Colleen and the entire staff were great and super helpful all the way up to, and including, the day of our wedding. If we could do it all over again I would still pick Avanti!
  • Rachel
    Rachel A. Married on 01/04/2020

Perfection

The whole event was absolutely perfect. Every detail was thought of and we were treated like royalty
    Lauren J. Married on 01/04/2020

The perfect venue (4/13/19)

We cannot say enough good things about the Avanti Mansion. From our very first email the entire staff was incredibly responsive and willing to help and answer any and all questions we had. We immediately felt cared for by the venue, and we knew we had to book.

Once we were officially paired with Angie as our wedding coordinator, who is just the sweetest person. She was incredibly supportive and helpful from the first day to the last. Her knowledge and recommendations helped make everything go smoothly and easily throughout the entire planning process and on our wedding day. We loved working with her!

Wedding planning is often a stressful experience that people dread, but that was truly not our experience with the Avanti Team. It felt like everything was taken care of for us, and we knew we were in good hands. They gave excellent recommendations for DJ and flowers, and had great insights into how to best navigate the entire planning process. They really are pros!

On our wedding day, it was like we had an entire support team at our fingertips. Everything was taken care of and anything we needed was immediately provided. The day was executed absolutely perfectly - it was truly everything we could have wanted. We can't thank the entire team enough - we had the perfect wedding!
    Paige Married on 11/23/2019

Gorgeous venue

The Avanti Mansion was a dream come true venue. It was drop dead gorgeous and they truly went above and beyond to make the day special. The day of the wedding went so smooth. Constantly we were approached by staff asking if we needed anything and we’re bringing us food during cocktail hour because this venue understands how crazy it is for the bride and groom to see all their guests. They helped make the process so much easier.
  • Casey
    Casey L. Married on 11/09/2019

Truly Unforgettable

The Avanti Mansion staff went above and beyond to make our wedding truly incredible. We felt so impressed, valued, and supported from the very first consultation all the way to the end of the wedding night. The team provides so many flexible options, settings, personal details, and even flexibility on payment. Our guests have raves about how the food was the best they’ve ever had at a wedding. More than anything else, we are so glad that we celebrated the most important day of our new lives together at an establishment that treated us with kindness, respect, understanding, and shared excitement.
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect Day

Angie and everyone at the Avanti Mansion made sure that our whole day was perfect from beginning to end. The planning process was made so easy and communication was so streamline. I wouldn't change one thing!
    Chanelle Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing time

We had an amazing time at our wedding. Colleen was our coordinator and she did an outstanding job. Very responsive. The food was amazing and our guest enjoyed them selves.
  • Paulina
    Paulina M. Married on 08/31/2019

Made our dream wedding come true

I don't think I can speak highly enough of this venue. From day 1 they make the planning process simple and seamless. We had no idea where to start the planning and our coordinator Angie that was appointed to us helped in every step of the way! They are extremely organized and give you a timeline of what needs to be done when, breaking down your planning into something less intimidating. Whenever I needed anything, Angie was available through email, phone call or even a personal face to face meeting if I was feeling overwhelmed.

The day of our wedding went so smoothly with the help of their amazing staff. They were very quick to serve everyone their food and checked in on us to make sure everything was perfect according to our needs.
    Their food was INCREDIBLE! I had tons of people coming up to me overjoyed about their meal and saying that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. We had the opportunity to do a food tasting and build our menu entirely.
    All in all I am so thankful for Avanti Mansion and their awesome staff for making our special day stress-free! Could not recommend them enough!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 08/25/2019

We had our fairytale wedding

Perfect is the word I would us to describe the venue at Avanti we were in the library about 70 people and everyone so impressed with the atmosphere and the food and just the energy Of the party! It was such a great celebration.
    Kelly W. Married on 08/17/2019

Experience of a Lifetime

I searched and considered several venues before finding Avanti Mansion and falling in love at first sight. The experience did not disappoint from the beauty of the location/venue to the personalized service received. We had the bests coordinator, Angie, but everyone else was also extremely accommodating and helpful. My guest went on about how perfect everything was, from the service to the food to the elegance of the place. Thank you for making my day more than I could have imagined and for a fraction of the cost I anticipated!
  • Alisha
    Alisha H. Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing venue!

This place is so amazing and beautiful. The wedding planners work with the bride and groom so well and are super understanding. The service during the event is unreal. I felt center of attention all night. Further, the food is amazing!
    Nicole Married on 07/20/2019

Simply amazing

We got married this past July and it was nothing short of amazing. Avanti made it everything and more. We are from Buffalo but moved to Georgia. The whole staff made it so easy and stress free planning out of state. Colleen was so great to work with and answered every question, comment, concern we had. The food was great and I would recommend this venue to anyone.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 07/19/2019

Amazon experience!

We had the ballroom and its beautiful! We had an amazing time and they were very helpful! I had alot of dress so one of the people that worked there helped me get my food so I could hold onto my dress as I walked. She also was making sure the whole night me and my husband had enough to drink and eat. They were also very helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process! Everyone raved about the food! I'm just glad I had decided to go with Avanti!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle P. Married on 06/30/2019

I Had The Wedding Of My Dreams

Everything that I dreamed my wedding to be, Avanti exceeded it and then some. My day was beautiful & flawless. Every penny spent was SO worth it. Everything was stunning: the assistants and bartenders were amazing, & Angie made wedding planning so easy. Forever in love.
  • Darlene
    Darlene M. Married on 06/02/2019

Our Avanti Wedding was perfect

We got married at Avanti Mansion June 2, 2019. The day turned out more beautiful than we could ever have expected. It rained that morning until 1pm and we got married at 330pm in the Japanese Garden which was so perfectly decorated for our day and our guests were well accomodated. Our pictures were so breathtaking and the venue had so many options for views and we were able to use every one of them (the garden, the original mansion the lower area of the property the island and the newly acquired clear sided tent which gave for amazing night/sunset pics). Our staff assigned was professional and top notch. Food oh my my so yum and did not have a single complaint only praise. Our guests mentioned they had so much fun and were completely satisfied with everything. Colleen our coordinator was the best as she made our day run smoothe and made my day (Darlene-bride) so relaxed and memorable for which I have recommended twice now to potential couples getting married to request her. If we were to do it all over again we would without a doubt use Avanti Mansion.
    Amy Married on 05/31/2019

The most perfect day!

Our experience with Avanti was nothing short of amazing. Our wedding coordinator, Colleen, through out the whole process was so reassuring, friendly, quick to respond to emails and accommodating! I can't say enough good things about the staff and the venue. We had our ceremony in the Japanese Gardens followed by the outdoor tent and everything was SO beautiful! We received so many compliments! The tent seriously blew my mind!
    There was nothing I would have changed about our special day. Thank you to Avanti and its staff for making our wedding day so unforgettable!
  • Lynn
    Lynn Married on 05/04/2019
    Just hired Avanti Mansion for our wedding in May 2019. You are not only getting a venue, but also an extremely knowledgeable staff of wedding planners that are willing to work within your budget and help you with every aspect of planning a wedding. Be sure to check this venue when you're looking. We visited many, and this was the place that answered ALL our questions upfront and honestly. We are so looking forward to working with Avanti Mansion. They have already taken so much stress out of our planning!