Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3 Reviews for Austin BBQ Company

3 Austin BBQ Company Reviews

Mr. David was nothing short of the best. From our first email to our wedding reception he was professional and caring. He is passionate about BBQ and very easy to work with. He had a taste testing and we were quickly won over with his great product. His menu is vast and techniques are top notch. We had brisket, pulled pork and chicken and it was smoked to perfection for 18 hours. His prices are more than reasonable.

Profile Picture Tansy, 3/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Best bbq ever. Literally. So good, the service was great, and it all looked great too. Get the sausage and the cream corn.

Profile Picture emily, 8/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

David from Austin BBQ company made and served THE BEST TEXAS BBQ I HAVE EVER EATEN for my wedding. It blew SaltLick and Rudy's away. ALL of my guests agreed that this BBQ couldn't be beat.

My dad said, "it was as good if not better than Bryant's in Kansas City"-- which is high praise in the BBQ world.

My mom said, "it was unbelievably fantastic, we loved every bit of it, and Dave deserve devery accolade."

My sister said, "it was delicious and Dave was a very curteous, wonderful man."

My husband said, "we were extremely pleased with the entire process from beginning to end.
We got the baby back ribs, pork brisket, beef brisket, vegetarian gumbo, turkey, slaw Everything from the brisket to the sides were perfectly seasoned and made with affection, yet they all had a personal twist. It's not just good middle-of-the-road BBQ you'll get anywhere, it has its own identifiable personality. This BBQ MADE our wedding. Highly highly recommended."

Back to the bride: Personally, I was INSANE about the ribs, smoked turkey, brisket, vegetarian gumbo and ALL THE SIDES. Dave has a passion for meat, but I was amazed that he could make vegetarian dishes that were every bit as flavorful as the meat. My vegetarian friend said she'd love to have Dave cater her vegetarian wedding!

Lots of brides don't eat the food at their own wedding but believe me, I ATE! I requested seconds at dinner, and had a third helping at 3am, and just had a fourth helping of leftovers for lunch! I can't get enough. (FYI, I'm ordinarily not even that big of a meat eater!)

The prices were amazingly reasonable for the quality and quantity of food. I wouldn't have done my wedding any other way. My guests and I were happy and full!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/19/13, 8 Reviews