3 Reviews for Aura Photo Booth

3 Aura Photo Booth Reviews

I booked Aura Photo Booth only a few weeks prior to my wedding and I am so happy that I made the decision! Marjan (the owner) gave me an excellent price and was so fun and professional to work with. I have been to many weddings with photo booths and this one stands out! It is clean, beautiful and easy to use! It's all touch screen where you select how many are in your party and if you want color or black and white. She provided an awesome prop box too! The other difference is she provides each person in the photo group with a copy of the picture! This was a huge hit at my wedding and I received many compliments. Marjan was a true pleasure to work with and I would recommend her 100% to anyone in need of a fun and professional photo booth! Thank you Aura Photo Booth for contributing such an exceptional element to our wedding!

Profile Picture Erin , 8/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Aura Photo Booths did an excellent job at our wedding! The booth was all white and blended well with the decor. They had an attendant standing by the whole time making sure that everything went smoothly. Everyone got a copy of the pictures they took and there was an extra copy for them to place in our guest book and sign their names. There was an option for guests to do black and white and/or color. There was a prop box full of all kinds of hilarious items that our guests had a blast with! We got some really funny pictures and the props were only an extra $50. After the event, all of the pictures were sent to us on a disk and uploaded to a website for all of our guests to view for free. Everyone loved it and we got some of the best shots of our whole wedding. The price was good, the service was great, and we would highly recommend Aura Photo Booths to others!

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved that I could have both black/white and color options! Also, Aura happily placed my personalized logo on our picture strips- which looked awesome and added a personal touch (it matched our invitations!). The guy who ran the booth was friendly, helpful, and very tolerant to my loud and rowdy family and friends! :) I would totally recommend this company to anyone... And honestly I'm wanting to plan another party so I can book them again!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/27/11, 1 Review