Aura Marzouk Photography Reviews

35 Reviews for Aura Marzouk Photography

• Andrew

Andrew Clement · Married on 07/09/2020

Unique Style - Great to work with

As a venue owner, we are constantly looking for photographers that bring their own style and that special touch. We also look for photographers that are easy to work with and personable. Aura is extremely talented and we are happy to recommend her!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian Wright · Married on 11/09/2019

Very Proessional & Beautiful Photos

Aura was great on our wedding day. She was very assertive (in a good way) while getting our photos done. She definitely knew what she was doing. She took charge and had everyone listening on what to do and where to go in order to get our photos done quick so we'd have more time with our family and guests. And the photos turned out amazing!! Wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Virginia · Married on 07/07/2018

If Aura is your photographer, you’re not just signing up for a slew of incredible photos—you’re signing up for someone who truly has your back all day! The bustle on my dress ripped halfway through the reception and Aura jerry-rigged it back together using the tiniest piece of thread that she could find. She is not only creative when it comes to pictures, she is also a very resourceful and amazing multi-tasker! It was clear that she was putting in over 100% effort for our wedding. She worked very hard and efficiently to capture every moment! My husband and I are so in love with the pictures, we can’t stop looking at them! Aura produces very high quality and naturally beautiful photos—we are so thankful for these captured memories that we will always treasure! If you’re looking for someone who goes above and beyond and takes gorgeous photos, Aura’s your girl!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Aura Marzouk Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! Photographing your wedding was an absolute pleasure!
  • Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 04/07/2018

Hands down best decision you will make!

I would highly recommend Aura! Aura went above and beyond to get the perfect pictures on my wedding day! I spent a lot of time researching photographers and as soon as I saw work by Aura I knew I had to have her at my wedding. My bridal portraits and wedding pictures were absolutely stunning and she took so many pictures for us. She also helped us and made us feel comfortable on our wedding day to make sure we got all of the photos we wanted. Aura will not disappoint you and she has a quick turnaround time for pictures. It was raining/sleeting for my April wedding and Aura stood out in the cold and rain to help us get our perfect pictures. Thank you so much Aura!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Rosetta · Married on 03/24/2018

Aura is the absolute BEST! One look at her work, and you can tell she’s in a league of her own. But what photos don’t show, is her professionalism, responsiveness, and patience!

I used Aura for my engagement photos, bridal photos, and our wedding photos. Each time...she killed it!! From her ability to give direction, take control of an unruly crowd, or simply capture the the BEST pictures, Aura is a BEAST! If I had to do this all over again, I’d hire her again...no hesitation!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

laura · Married on 12/16/2017

To say Aura was above and beyond fantastic is an understatement. Her talent as a photographer isn't even the best part about working with her, its her amazing personality. Our wedding photos and my bridal portraits were incredible, and she took thousands of pictures for us to have and treasure. She is flexible to your needs and has really rapid turn around (took my bridal portraits 10 days before my wedding and had 100 pictures to me the next day to review to make sure I could have a portrait printed for the reception). She is a joy to work with and will go above and beyond to take the most beautiful pictures of your event. I've recommended her to everyone I know with upcoming events and will continue to do so! Thank you Aura for being the absolute best!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/21/2017

Aura is amazing! She is so knowledgeable and professional yet fun and makes the process so enjoyable! We felt so comfortable with her from beginning to end and am BEYOND thrilled she was our photographer. Thanks, Aura!! We love you.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Cassie · Married on 09/03/2017

Aura is an amazing photographer and so talented! I was new to the Greensboro area and when we met to do our engagement pictures, I simply told here I would like somewhere with pretty fall leaves and greenery. She knew exactly where to take me and had the best spots! She is very easy to work with and very timely with questions. On my wedding day, she was SUPER efficient and worked so hard! She even helped bustle my dress and fix a button that was about to pop off. :) I would pick her again if I had to do it all over again (which I wish I could). The quality of her pictures are gorgeous with beautiful natural lighting and great editing! Thanks Aura for everything!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Liz · Married on 04/29/2017

5 stars is not enough to describe how amazing Aura is!! She truly has a gift and we were grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her. The quality of the pictures is amazing but the way she captures the perfect "moments" is just simply magical. We received our daughters bridal portraits and wedding pictures and we are simply unable to pick our favorites. Thanks to Aura, we can relive the day over and over again. Definitely will be finding other opportunities to work with her in the future. Can't thank you enough Aura, you're the BEST!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 02/11/2017

I can't thank Aura enough for capturing our wedding day! She is absolutely amazing and each picture was equally as breathtaking as the next. She made us feel so comfortable and was so efficient by getting our couple and family pictures done quickly so we weren't away from our guests long.

Phenomenal pictures that allow us to relive such an incredible day forever. Blown away by the quality of her photos. Her vision and talent are evident in each photo, her attention to detail and passion for her work are unmatched.

Highly recommended!  Quick turn around for the finished album, easy access to all of your pictures to share your love story. She is THE BEST, her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/26/2015

Absolutely amazing. I wish I could give her 10 stars. She was phenomenal - a joy to work with, INCREDIBLY talented, captures all the important moments, and communicates wonderfully.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/03/2015

Oh my goodness, I can't say enough wonderful things about Aura. A photographer is SO important for your wedding, and Aura will not disappoint. Our engagement photos were something straight out of a magazine. And we were very adamant about not having any super cheesy poses, and she nailed it. She makes you feel so comfortable. When it came time for the wedding, she was flawless. From he rehearsal dinner, to the reception, Aura was there, but never in the way. Always helpful. And always so sweet to our guests. She's the best.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Cortney · Married on 01/10/2015

Aura is so so so great to work with! Her pictures are beautiful and she is so easy to get along with. She knows exactly how to get the right picture at the right time while being discreet and fast. She is calm but knows how to take control of the show. I would use her a hundred times over. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. My sneak peeks blew my mind. Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much Aura!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

Aura Marzouk was undeniably the best decision we made while selecting vendors for our wedding. She is such a great photographer. She's personable, easy to relax around, and wonderful to work with. My husband and I often joke, while looking back at our wedding album, that we don't even remember her being there - she and her assistant were shrub ninjas and never once got in the way of the ceremony or celebrations afterwards. She was very prompt with getting back to us, and quick to schedule meetings. I always planned for her to be booked like crazy but she always made time for our shoots which really made me feel valued as her client.

In only a few meetings, Aura really embraced our relationship and the theme of our wedding, and she ran with it! I did not feel as though I had to ask her for a certain shot (though we did make a list that was perfectly covered!), but I trusted that she would improvise and get everything I wanted. And boy did she! We receive so many compliments on the pictures, and I love looking back at them.

Without a doubt, Aura is the best photographer in North Carolina. It was such a pleasure working with her, and I know we'll be back for future family photographs. If you are like me - you want the best and you don't mind splurging on one thing to make the wedding unforgettable - make it Aura! You will not be disappointed and you'll have the best photographs to look back on in the years to come.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2014

Aura is HANDS DOWN the best photographer, ever! She was willing to go up to the mountains for our engagement photos, reschedule multiple times and we got SO much done in a short time frame! The wedding day was fantastic. Aura and her assistant were on top of all the photos we requested and caught some great candid shots as well. Her professional editing is magazine quality and beyond. I would highly recommend Aura and her amazing team for any event or photography needs!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Melony · Married on 06/14/2014

Aura's talent is absolutely amazing! Her photos made our wedding look like one off the big screen! The quality of her work is not only exhibited through her photos, it's exhibited through her professionalism, work ethic, and overall personality. I am so glad I found Aura through the many photographers I researched. I will soon be having my first child now and you can guess who will take my maternity pictures...Aura Marzouk Photography! She has a beautiful office with lots of samples, packages, and products on display of other actual weddings she's shot. This not only gives you an idea of what you want but of what you can even get...things I never knew existed! So as I began this review...Aura is amazing and her work is too! You will not go wrong choosing her as your photographer!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Our photographer had a great personality and was very nice. She was able to capture some amazing moments and special times that we will always cherish. Overall we had an enjoyable experience and we were pleased with our wedding photos.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

Aura was fabulous to work! She was very prompt in responding and always on time for our meetings. I was very happy with the finished products! Her work is flawless!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Aura was one of my favorite wedding vendors! She was extremely flexible, patient, professional and just an absolute joy to be around. The pictures are AWESOME!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Autumn · event on: 10/05/2013

Very easy to work and communicate with. She captures every moment, big and small, throughout the day. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Karen · Married on 09/13/2013

Aura was wonderful to work with! She really knows her stuff and I was so pleased with the many wonderful pictures - it was hard to choose the best! I also hired her for some professional office pictures as I knew she would do a fantastic job. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

Aura was the PERFECT photographer for our wedding day!! She was very professional and easy to work with. She had so many ideas and the pictures are the best I've ever seen!! I would highly recommend Aura for any wedding. We were so fortunate to be able to have her at ours. Because of her, we have BEAUTIFUL wedding photos that we will be able to enjoy for the rest of our lives. :)

Sent on 08/02/2013

Comments from mother of the bride Aura was wonderful to work with and we love her style and eye for that special moment!!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Sara · Married on 06/08/2013

We were married outside on a sunny day, in Seagrove, NC- Aura was prompt and gave us amazing ideas and shots to capture every BIT of our wedding day. She calmed us both down enough to take sweet and personal moment shots. I love that she was also flexible for meeting before the wedding because I do not live close by. She was very reasonable with pricing and packages as well-I would highly recommend Aura Marzouk to anyone getting married or having an event!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

Aura and her team did an amazing job at my wedding. She is extremely professional with a personal touch. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/06/2013