Auberge du Soleil Reviews

Auberge du Soleil 5
Auberge du Soleil 6
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Wallace · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing service in a beautiful setting

Jamie was amazing at coordinating our wedding. She made us feel calm leading up the wedding, because she was always so organized and accommodating. The food and the service was incredible. The servers were flawlessly professional. The wines were amazing, and everyone was impressed with the four separate wine glasses that accompanied our meals. Of course, the venue is immaculately gorgeous. We would highly recommend it!

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Auberge du Soleil 7
    Auberge du Soleil 8
    Auberge du Soleil 9
    Auberge du Soleil 10
    Auberge du Soleil 11
    Auberge du Soleil 12

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I got married at Auberge in August 2018 and stayed at the property for the weekend. The private event staff is incredible - from planning to execution - and, thanks to them, our wedding was perfect and we were able to really enjoy the day. Not only did we have the best time ever at our own wedding, but we received so many compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Our stay as guests of the property was a similar experience. The staff was friendly and helpful, the property is beautiful, the amenities are amazing. We loved it so much that we plan on coming back every year for our anniversary. (And we never visit the same place twice!) Thank you to the Auberge team for giving us our dream wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/22/2014

We could not have been more thrilled about our experience at Auberge du Soleil! Our guests cannot stop talking about the incredible view from the terrace, the unbeatable food, outstanding service, and warm atmosphere. We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding reception! From start to finish, every detail was anticipated and taken care of at a level beyond our expectations. Emily Coyne made planning a wedding from afar both easy an enjoyable!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/24/2014

Beautiful venue with a well-organized and friendly team and excellent catering!

Sent on 06/15/2014

sabrina · Married on 04/12/2014

We booked Auberge for our wedding because it has the most spectacular views of the Valley. Once we saw the ceremony deck and lovely reception rooms, we knew it would be perfect for our intimate wedding of 50 people.

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Auberge provided top service, organization and made it completely stress-free for the couple. Brittany Payton is incredible and an absolute joy to deal with! She is on the ball and doesn't let anything go wrong. She kept things controlled and organized from the moment we booked with Auberge. I would book an event there again just to deal with her - a true professional!

All of our guests were from out of town and were in awe of Auberge. The elegance, beauty and intimacy of Auberge is what made us decide to book our special day there. Also, the pictures you get by being outside is second to none! I'm so happy with our decision and I would recommend Auberge to any couple looking to get married or celebrate a special occasion. Amazing :)

Sent on 04/24/2014

Megan · Married on 10/13/2013

First of all, although I gave Auberge a 5/5 in the flexibility category, you should be aware that if you want to book this venue during the high season, you will need to book considerably in advance. Its popularity as a venue is completely warranted, so if you are planning a Saturday summer or fall wedding, give yourself plenty of time, as they book up! They still get a 5 from me, though, as we had some special requests throughout the planning process, and we even changed our date on them just before the contract was signed, and they accommodated all of our needs wonderfully.

Otherwise, I will echo what all the other reviews here have said. We had a small destination wedding with 23 guests. We wanted a beautiful setting, and food and service quality were at the top of our wish list, which is why we chose Auberge. Having dined there before, we knew that the Michelin-starred food and service would be impeccable, and we knew that the setting is unparalleled in the Napa region.

What I didn't expect was how easy booking at Auberge would make the rest of the planning process. Since we were having such a small wedding, I didn't use a wedding planner. Working with Brittany Payton, the catering mananger at Auberge, I didn't need one. She was incredibly professional throughout the entire planning process, and from our initial discussions to the final guest leaving after the wedding, every one of my many questions was answered promptly, and every tiny detail was perfectly executed. On top of having a destination wedding, my husband and I weren't able to arrive in Napa until the day before the wedding. Despite this, I was completely stress-free throughout my wedding weekend, knowing that everything was exquisitely taken care of. Honestly, if you are planning a Napa Valley wedding, and if Auberge is within your size and budgetary constraints, there is absolutely no reason you should consider having your wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Sally · Married on 10/06/2013

Auberge du Soleil has always been one of my favorite spots in Napa valley. I've always enjoyed dining on the terrace on a beautiful day!

I cannot even use any word to say how much I loved my wedding at Auberge du Soleil! It definitely made our special day unforgettable for life!

Everything there are super awesome. Great staff, great service, great food, great scenery! Brittany was very helpful all times during our wedding planning, and on the wedding day. Our hotel room was great and the service was impeccable!

I'm really glad that I was able to have my wedding there on my chosen date. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a great romantic wedding with quality food and services!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Virginia · Married on 08/17/2013

Best decision I made for the wedding! Everything went absolutely perfect! Food was delicious!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Amy · Married on 08/03/2013

We could not have imagined our wedding venue to be any more perfect than the one at Auberge du Soleil. I can not say enough good things about this property and their catering manager, Brittany Payton. Brittany goes above and beyond to make the day absolutely perfect. She is AMAZING! We had a destination wedding and Brittany helped me with everything from vendors to nail salons. I highly recommend this property as a wedding venue.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Stacey · Married on 08/03/2013

All around, this place is magical! Best wedding venue ever! Service is stellar, view cannot be beat. Food is exceptional. This place is it! Just amazing. Plus, it is one of the very few venues in the wine country where you are allowed to serve hard alcohol and whatever wine you want!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Steve · Married on 08/02/2013

Simply the best venue we've ever been to. Our wedding would not have been half as memorable without the backdrop of the Auberge.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Juliana · Married on 07/20/2013

We just had our dream wedding at Auberge du Soleil in July 2013. We had a wonderful time and all the guests enjoyed the venue very much. The ceremony deck that overlooks the Napa Valley is gorgeous and definitely memorable. We had a guest count of just under 120 so the reception area was a bit small but good for intimate weddings. The Vista reception rooms are split into 2 if you have a larger wedding but I decided to put friends in one room and family in another. It was not a problem at all. The best part of this venue besides the gorgeous view is that Brittany is the Wedding Coordinator who helps you through the planning process. We planned our wedding from Boston and she was always so helpful in estimating our costs, setting up our candy buffet table and all other display items, and ALWAYS super responsive for any questions I had (especially via email). We had a dream wedding and have to thank Brittany for making the event super organized. She is truly a professional and wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2013

Brittany Payton was amazing to work with. She helped us with everything and we couldn't have made our special day happen without her. Being this was a destination wedding, Brittany walked us through the entire wedding day process. She was perfect in every way possible.

Sent on 04/14/2013

allison · Married on 10/20/2012

As a bride planning a Napa wedding from Chicago, I could not be happier with how our wedding turned out. While I had been to Napa many times, I had never been to the Auberge, but I decided to book the venue sight unseen! The pictures, reviews and speaking with the Auberge were enough to convince me it was the right venue, and it was! Catering Sales Manager Brittany Payton was amazing to work with - always answering emails promptly and patiently. Considering I was only able to go visit Napa once before the big day, it was paramount that the vendors I used be trustworthy and on top of things. Our wedding day was so incredibly beautiful, and the food, service and views at Auberge literally cannot be beat.

All of the staff at the Auberge ensured that our wedding day and weekend were perfect - complete with rose petals and champagne when we got back to our room.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Kristine · Married on 08/24/2012

Auberge Du Soleil is one of the most picturesque, elegant, and beautiful wedding and reception venues in all of Napa Valley. Their exquisite food is unparalleled. To top it off, the wedding/event coordinator at Auberge that we worked with (Brittany) was extremely helpful and professional. Her timely responses to emails and questions and calming nature for a stressed bride were exactly what I needed. Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect. The staff at Auberge the day-of was also extremely professional and well-informed. They made the venue look exactly as I'd pictured and made the transitions through the evening go seamlessly. I had nothing to worry about our wedding day except for remembering to say "I do". If you're looking for an unforgettable place to host your wedding and reception, with amazing food and wine pairings, and an elegant ambiance with spectacular views of the valley...this is your place!

Sent on 09/07/2012
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 05/19/2012

The pictures don't even begin do Auberge du Soleil justice, the view is simply breathtaking and our wedding was a fairytale come true! Everything about Auberge from the planners to the michelin rated cuisine and the impeccable service made this an absolute dream wedding destination. People will be talking about our wedding for years to come! You can't fully comprehend how amazing this place is until you see it for yourself..I assure you that you will be beyond impressed!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Victoria · Married on 04/28/2012

The Auberge du Soleil was the perfect place to have our wedding. From the view to the food to the staff, everything exceeded our expectations. The staff, especially our wedding coordinator, Brittany, made the wedding and reception amazing. Brittany was always quick to respond to every phone call and email and we basically put the wedding in her hands. She handled everything, worked with our vendors, gave recommendations on food and wine and any time there was an issue (which there were only a few small items) Brittany clearly explained the issue and had a proposed solution ready to implement. We cannot say enough great things about the Auberge du Soleil and their staff, service and venue.

Sent on 06/22/2012
  • Eunice

Eunice · Married on 10/01/2011

We got married at Auberge last month, and I cannot thank Brittany and the staffs enough. We looked at many wineries in Napa before finally deciding on Auberge, and it was definitely the best vendor choice we made. I am not going to talk about how amazing the food or beautiful the venue looked, just because I think everyone knows that already :) I do want to mention that Brittany, the catering manager, did more than we expected to make us happy on our very special day. From the beginning to the very end, Brittany was AMAZING!! She was always always on top of everything and answered all my questions and emails promptly. The wedding day could not have went smoothly without her help. We had a few hiccups right before the ceremony, and she did her best to make me feel at ease and resolve the problems. She helped the groomsmen with their boutonnieres; helped me with makeup malfunction; made sure no non-wedding-guests was sneaking into our wedding area. And these are just a few things she did. Our guests still talk about how friendly and accommodating the Auberge staffs were at our wedding. The staffs were nice to me even when I went back after the wedding to pick up a few decor items I left out. We could not have asked for the better place to get married. Thank you so much, Brittany and Aurberge staffs!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Nana · Married on 06/26/2010

we had our wedding here last month and it was amazing. actually, 'amazing' doesn't do it justice. there were a lot of places we scoped out in napa/sonoma for a potential wedding venue, and all of them were beautiful (including gloria ferrer, meadowood, carneros inn), couldn't go wrong with any of them. auberge was on our list of places to check out but we were hesitant due to the cost...when we got to auberge, we walked down the stairs to the private deck area where they hold weddings, and we were blown away by the view and elegant yet rustic decor. we knew there was no way we could possibly have our wedding anywhere else, we were sold! and it turns out it didn't cost an arm/leg, prices were comparable to other places, and the service was amazing. our coordinator, layla, handled so much of the details and she was very responsive to all of our questions/needs. she was really on top of it and towards the last few weeks leading up to the wedding, really helped us with a lot of details. our guests were extremely complimentary of the view, food, service, all of this was important to us since so many of our guests flew in from out of town and we wanted everyone to have an amazing experience. now we're looking forward to going back to auberge next year to celebrate our 1-year anniversary!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2009

This was a brilliant location to have a wedding. The service was outstanding! Casey - the coordinator was easy to work with, on-top-of her game, and very organized. The food was over the top perfect. Guests are still discussing a last minute request to do something different for a first course that the chef came up with that was not on the menu.

If I could only take off a .01% I would because of the Music Requirements. Realize that this is a gorgeous serene resort and your music selections need to be approved if played for cocktail hour and it has to be non-amplified . To go with the ambiance of the resort since dinner/lunch service for the restaurant is on the floor above- which is clearly written in the rules and contract. We would have liked our acoustic guitar players to play a bit more of some modern acoustic variances but the GM politely nixed quite a few songs. All in all we were so amazed by everything its the very least of a little bity challenge.

The service staff was flawless
    The location was absolutely perfect.

HIGHLY recommended over and over again

Sent on 12/02/2009

Leigh-Anne · Married on 10/10/2009

This is the perfect place to have a wedding in Napa. The property is beautiful and the food is incredible. The service provided by Casey Hartenfels was perfect. She made planning a destination wedding super easy!

Sent on 10/28/2009

ashleigh · Married on 05/31/2009

Auberge is perfectly wonderful - from the staff to the catering and special events team, you will be well taken care of at this premier resort. It's one of the only resorts in Napa Valley that I would recommend if you are looking for a combination luxurious accomodations, cuisine and customer service.

Sent on 08/04/2009

Danielle · Married on 06/12/2008

For our small ceremony and reception, Auberge du Soleil was absolute perfection. We did not have a wedding planner and there was absolutely no need for one because the exceptional staff at Auberge took care of every little detail. Their suggestions for local vendors were spot on and they were always available if we had any questions or concerns.

My husband and I are foodies and everything, from the hors d'oeuvres to the wine to the dinner was incredible. They even had a special cocktail for our reception and worked with us to create a dinner menu that would be enjoyable for even our most finicky guests!

And nothing can top the location. The view from the ceremony deck is breathtaking and it will be a wonderful place to go back and visit on our many anniversaries to come!

Sent on 06/17/2010

Marianne & Randy · Married on 12/01/2007

Randy and I got married at Auberge du Soleil in December, 2007. Auberge has been a World Class institution in the Napa Valley for decades and continue to deserve their reputation for excellence. Our day was flawless - excellent food in such a fantastic setting. We got married on the deck in the sunshine followed by a superb luncheon. The event staff was warm, flexible and hospitable from the very beginning of the planning stage. Our day was absolutely perfect as they guided us through the plans we made ahead of time. Randy and I are older and our standards and expectations are high. Auberge du Soleil earned an A+ for every detail during our day. First cab - highy recommended by both of us as well as all our guests who felt treated like royalty. Magical place - and warm, unpretentious and hospitable staff.

Sent on 02/02/2010

B · Married on 09/15/2007

My husband and I happened to have a lunch here during a wine tasting trip with some friends. When we got to the Auberge we basically had the same thought...this would be the perfect wedding site. It was so easy! We both loved it and that was it for us - we made everything else work around this site. I also have to mention that my experience overall with the catering staff, event staff and coordinator were above and beyond amazing. I had a dream day and did not deal with a single headache or hiccup during our special day. We were able to focus on our day and not think about anything else. The site is a beautiful location in the middle of Napa - and the view from our ceremony deck was a terrific background.

Sent on 01/16/2008