At Ease Events by Marika Reviews

At Ease Events by Marika 1
  • Haley

Haley Johnson · Getting married on 12/01/2022

Marika is wonderful!

Marika was hired as the day of coordinator for a couple who was getting married at our venue, Island Grove Wine Company at Formosa Gardens. She was incredible. Not only was she extremely professional and a joy to be around, she also went above and beyond. If you are looking for a day of coordinator, look no further, because Marika is the one for the job! :)

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Shayna

Shayna · Getting married on 01/25/2020

So compassionate!

Marika is a wonderful woman! She is very kind, dedicated, and thoughtful. She is very accommodating, transparent, and compassionate. I can't thank her enough for taking on our wedding and taking care of our dog after the ceremony. I can't wait for the big day!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Saabira

Saabira · Married on 03/29/2019

Have No Stress on Your Wedding Day!

Marika was and is beyond compassionate about ensuring that the wedding day fit our exact vision while keeping any and all stress away from my husband and I! She was even able to rally my large family while still executing all of the details - big and small. She worked with all of my vendors and made sure that when we left the venue in our getaway vehicle, we did not have to look back nor worry about breakdown of the event space! She exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day more amazing that ever imagined. I would recommend Marika and her services without hesitation!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Nicole · Married on 03/22/2019

Highly recommend!

Marika did such a wonderful job as our Day Of Coordinator!!! I feel so lucky to have found her! I did all of the initial planning and just needed someone to execute the day and Marika did that flawlessly. I gave her all of the decor and told her to put it where it looks best, and she did just that. She got us drinks right after the ceremony, made sure we had something to eat, and kept everyone on track. Our wedding day was so incredible and Marika had so much to do with everything running smoothly. We would very highly recommend using At Ease Events!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kathryn · Married on 05/27/2018

Marika was the day of coordinator for my wedding over memorial day weekend. The weather was poor and she was able to create a beautiful ceremony inside at the last minute. She made sure my husband to be and I had food and drinks throughout our reception, which gave us plenty of time to mingle with our guests. She used her creativity to create a gorgeous reception and handled all last minute details. Including seating guests who did not RSVP, but showed up. Everything went smoothly with her guidance and leadership!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Pamela · Married on 12/16/2017

Marika was my wedding coordinator for my wedding in December 16,2017. She is so easy to work with. The communication was great! And everything flowed and was perfect at my wedding! She is very good at what she does! ! I highly recommend her services! Thank you so much for making my wedding day enjoyable not only for me but my family and guests.

Sent on 01/24/2018

D · Married on 12/03/2017

Marika, and her assistant did a fantastic job. My fiancé and I could not have been any happier. Hands down one of the best decisions I made in this process and she was the absolute perfect person for that role. She put my vision together better than I could have myself on my wedding day. She knew what to do and I had little to worry about on my big day. She went above and beyond. Marika came highly reccomended and I would recommend her highly to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Alexander · Married on 10/07/2017

Marika is the BEST WEDDING PLANNER you could ask for! Seriously, she is so focused on making our day perfect and awesome. 100% committed to me and my fiancé. I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. Don't look at any more planners. Just pick her.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Natali · Married on 08/11/2017

Marika was so flexible and friendly! Everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2017

Marika works very hard to make your day perfect. She is easy to communicate with. She was priceless to have on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/04/2016

Marika was amazing! She took any possible stress out of the wedding day and made sure any hiccups were handled flawlessly. I can't sing her praises enough. She is so sweet and friendly and really takes the time to personally get to know you and your wedding vision. I don't know what I would've done without her on my wedding day! I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Valerie · Married on 01/16/2016

Marika was absolutely outstanding! I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a stress free wedding day!!!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Ginger · Married on 10/10/2015

Marika has a great eye for details and made sure that our day was perfect!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Crina · Married on 08/14/2015

-What a great wedding planner!!!Marika was the best choice for our wedding event.She was professional,payed attention to each and every single detail and made our day special.She is amazing! From start to fish she was assisting me and taking care of all my crazy requests. The set up of tables, chairs, cocktail hour etc was executed perfectly. I received several great comments from friends and family on how beautiful everything was. I was not a worried bride that day because of her!!!Thank you again!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Dacia · Married on 05/23/2015

Originally, I thought that I could do most everything myself for the wedding. Decor, coordinate the vendors, everything. I quickly realized, as my wedding day got closer, that I would need some kind of help. I found Marika through my florist, who had highly recommended her. I think hiring Marika was the best decision I made for my wedding. She was quick to respond to all of my questions and was highly knowledgeable of all things wedding and event coordinating. On the day of the event, we actually got locked out of our venue due to some miscommunication with the venue manager and staff. Marika kept her composure and was still able to get everything completed in time even though we were locked out for almost 3 hours. I would recommend Marika and her team to anyone, whether it be for a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Annie · Married on 02/14/2015

Oh my gosh...if I hadn't hired Marika as my day-of-coordinator I don't know how my wedding would have come together!! She came highly recommended and absolutely was worth her weight in gold! Everything was perfect - she even picked up our pastries for the reception as the baker didn't deliver...she coordinated the rehearsal, had the tables precisely set with the correct placecards (and I had two hundred guests - not an easy feat). What a blessing she was - so professional and pleasant to all the guests. And at the end of the evening she packed up all of our belongings (vases, chalkboards, gifts, etc.) and handled getting them to me the next day. Thank you Marika!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2015

Marika was amazing! As our Day of Coordinator she did more than just Day of. She met with us at our venue 2 weeks ahead of time to go over everything so she knew exactly what we wanted. She also met with my Aunt and Mother to go over the table centerpieces ( Mom was quite particular on how she wanted them). She was at the rehersal to make sure she knew how we wanted the ceromony to go. On our wedding day I couldn't have asked for a more attentive coordinator. Not only did she set up the table center pieces, place cards, gift table, hung our flowers on our chairs, she made sure my family was taken care of and even got my mom the glass of wine she despertaly needed. Marika will go the extra mile to make your wedding beautiful and stress free. I will recommend her to my friends and anyone else I know who is getting married. You can't go wrong and she is so resonnable. Especially for all of the work she put in. Money well spent!

Sent on 03/03/2015
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 10/17/2014

Marika did an amazing job on our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, kind and caring day of coordinator. She was not only attentive to me and my wedding party but also to my guests. She even brought coffee to my great grandfather who was sitting alone. The best part of having Marika coordinate our wedding was that she stayed until the very end. She cleaned up, made sure our gifts got into Aunt Joann's car and returned the vases to to the florist. She even met us to return personal items left at the reception that were used for decorations so none of our guests or family members needed to worry about picking them up so they could have a great time. I HIGHLY recommend At Ease Events by Marika for your wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/11/2014

Marika came highly recommended by my florist for her day-of-coordinating services, and I couldn't have been happier with her services. She truly seems to care about her clients and will go above and beyond to make sure your event runs smoothly. She even went out of her way to pick up a fan so I didn't melt when we had unexpected hot weather on the big day. I was able to enjoy the day without worry (as did my very picky mother, which is saying something!), and my bridal party and family were very impressed by her professionalism. I don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 03/17/2015
  • Pam

Pam Garrie ·

Perfect Day

Our day was perfect thanks to Marika, so professional and focused on making the day the best ever. I would recommend Marika 100%.

Sent on 10/15/2019
    At Ease Events by Marika 2

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2017

Phenom!!! Did everything including clean up!!

Sent on 03/30/2017