Ashley May Events Reviews

Reviews

100% Recommended by couples

Alyssa S. Sent on 12/30/2023

She’s the best!

Ashley is great and so easy to work with! She definitely made the planning process a lot easier, especially with communicating with vendors and getting all things finalized. Ashley was super helpful and made sure everything was taken care of, on time, and set up for both the ceremony and reception! Highly recommend her!!
    Jeri Sent on 12/29/2023

Highly recommend!!!!

Ashley May Events was wonderful to work with!!! Ashley is very dedicated to her Brides and goes over and above to ensure they have a beautiful wedding!! She knows all the right questions to ask and provides helpful advice!! She was great help when we were searching for vendors, to include contacting them for additional information and quotes. Ashley and her assistant took care of so many things at the ceremony and reception, we could not have done it without them!!! We loved working with her and would highly recommend Ashley for your wedding!!!

Ashley May Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jeri!

It was an honor getting to be a part of Alyssa & Jakes beautiful day. They were a joy to work with & I loved seeing them so happy .
    Jackie H. Sent on 12/30/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ashley made wedding planning fun and enjoyable!

Where do you even begin when planning a wedding? I was all over the board with ideas and what decisions I needed to make- it starts to make it so overwhelming for a bride and honestly takes the fun out. We hired Ashley and she was AMAZING! She was organized, handled emails and contacting other vendors, got things booked, and most of all was like a friend during the whole planning. During my events, she was in charge and made sure everything ran smoothly. My day was perfect and all because she made my vision come true. I can’t rant and rave enough about Ashley and how happy I was to have used her services. She will not let you down!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jessica Sent on 12/29/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best planner out there

Ashley helped plan my wedding from start to finish and let me tell you, my wedding wouldn't have happened and pulled together as well as it did if it wasn't for her! She was amazing the whole time, willing to help me with ideas to putting things together and everything in between as well as she even took some video for us as we didn't have a videographer. I cannot recommend Ashley enough!

Ashley May Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind review!

I appreciate you both allowing me and my team to make your vow renewal everything you dreamed of.

We wish you many more years of love & happiness!
Responds within 24 hours