Ashley Dorton Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Karri
    Karri Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was very friendly and exciting to work with!

Ashley is a sweet lady and captured all of our special moments on our big day! She is amazing at what she does and i can’t wait to work with her again!
    Danielly M. Married on 04/18/2021

Phenomenal

I loved working with Ashley ! She did amazing and then some ! Patient and fun all in one !
    Emma Married on 06/16/2018

Memories of a lifetime

Ashley’s work is stunning! My husband and I booked her for our wedding in 2020. We had to reschedule to 2021 due to Covid and she was incredibly flexible, professional, and understanding during challenging times in her industry when many other vendors were not. On our wedding day, she made posing feel effortless and stress-free when we have never had professional photos taken. I loved some of the different fields of focus she used in different photos; extremely delicate and unique! I feel like we got the deal of a lifetime with the prices she has and the incredible photos and memories we now have thanks to her artistry! I cannot recommend her more highly!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • User2834588 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We've worked with Ashley several times. Always professional, flexible schedule, and great with kids. Definitely recommend her!
    Taylor Married on 10/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley was GREAT! She was wonderful working with us and our puppy not only for our engagement pictures but also are wedding. She was patient and got the perfect shots of us and our puppy. When the day before we moved locations where I got ready she didn't bat an eye she rolled right along with it and our wedding turned out so wonderful thanks to her services.
    Jordan Married on 10/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley did an amazing job with our wedding photography! She did our Save the Date photos as well as our wedding photos. We appreciated her flexibility when we had to move our wedding up one day due to the arrival of Hurricane Matthew! Thank you so much!
    Nicole Married on 08/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley photographed my wedding this spring and we where more than pleased. Being a photographer my self I'm extremely picky, and she wow'd me! she worked with my budget and a weekday wedding being very flexible i will us her for thing to come. Thank so much girl your awesome!!!!!!!! 5 stars
  • User2495218 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley is an amazing photographer! Every shoot is a lot of fun! She has done my boudoir, engagement and several other sessions. I can not wait for May for my bridal portraits session!
    Mallory Married on 05/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley is amazing at what she does and a pleasure to work with! She's taken family pictures and pictures for our engagement and wedding. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else!
    Rebecca Married on 05/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I found Ashley Dorton Photography on Facebook when trying to find a photographer for my May wedding. I know a few people that have used her and reached out to her regarding her availability. To my luck she was available for my wedding day! From day one she has been great with contact and any questions/nerves I had were put to rest! When she arrived for the big day I knew I had someone who knew what she was doing. She fulfilled all of my special picture requests and the pictures are amazing!!! Her prices are very reasonable and her work is worth every penny! I am beyond grateful for the moments she captured and am amazed at how many pictures she took. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to relive their wedding day through their pictures because she captures every moment!
  • User2494671 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley is amazing at what she does. She is knowledgeable, talented, organized, and such a sweetheart. I have seen her think on her toes, work well under pressure, and go above and beyond the call of duty. She knows how to have a good time and laugh at herself, which is really important when it comes to working large events. Ashley is exactly the person you want to photograph your wedding.
  • User2495166 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley Dorton Photography is wonderful to work with, her packages and pricing is very affordable, and her work is amazing. I highly recommend her for any special event especially weddings!
  • User2494937 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashely is a pleasure to work with. Her personality makes it easy to get to know her and she makes the day comfortable.
  • User2494653 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Not only are Ashley's images beautiful, she is an absolute doll to work with. She is so personable and makes everyone around her feel so comfortable. The photos she took were so creative and beautiful! She really captured the details of the day just how I remember them. There are even moments that she captured I didn't even know happened! I would work with her again without hesitation!
    Shannon Married on 11/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley has assisted me with weddings and I'm always impressed with the moments she is able to capture! She is really sweet, creative, talented, professional, and her work speaks for itself. She is great to work with all around, pays close attention to detail, and works well under pressure. Not only is Ashley awesome at weddings, she does a fabulous job creating unique, beautiful boudoir and portrait photography. I have recommended Ashley's services to several clients and would recommend her to anyone in the future who is getting married!
    Danielle Married on 09/18/2016
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married near Roanoke and found Ashley through Wedding Wire and couldn't be happier. She kept in touch ahead of time and has a great system to help you be organized for the day and stayed well through her time and got our pictures to us in the amount of time discussed. Contact ahead of time because she can get booked up and is worth every penny! So much more reasonable than others I've seen and still with amazing quality! The guys in the wedding had so much fun getting tons of fun shots that look awesome and she captured the ceremony and reception beautifully! Didn't miss a thing!
illustration stars