Ashley Alana Reviews

Ashley Alana View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Ashley Married on 06/02/2018
    Ashley was great! I have combo/oily skin so I was a little concerned about being shiny since the day we took our engagement pictures it was really hot, but the pictures and makeup turned out amazing! I did not feel greasy at all and no shine!
    Rachel Married on 05/19/2018
    Ashley was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She saw my vision and made it a reality- it was absolutely perfect and my make-up held all day and night!! She uses quality products, and has amazing makeup artistry skills! I would highly recommend her to everyone! I wish she could glam me up everyday!!!
    Meredith Married on 05/12/2018
    I don't know that I can say enough great things about Ashley and her work. I was SO nervous about who to use as a makeup artist as I haven't had my makeup professionally done since high school/college and even then I was never happy! Ashley did a trial run for my bridal shower and all my girlfriends who know makeup WAY better than I do were gushing over how amazing it looked but that I still looked like me. She worked quickly - doing 9 women, all with different wants/needs, all by herself at 45 minutes/person! But I have to say I think what put her over the top for me was that she was so good with my mom - the sweetest woman you have ever met but who LOVES herself some 80s eyeshadow. Ashley was able to make my mom happy while somehow ditching the frosty pinks and blues that she normally wears :). My makeup was done by noon and still looked flawless when I took it off at 2am. And on top of all that, according to other friends who have gotten married in DC, she is tight in the middle in terms of cost for this area!
    Lindsey Married on 04/28/2018
    Ashley goes above and beyond to make her clients feel comfortable and their most beautiful selves! Not only is Ashley a talented make-up artist but is an expert in skincare and style. She is very responsive and accommodating to your look. I have worked with Ashley for several different occasions and she honestly makes me feel my most beautiful. I trust her to make me look like my best self. She is friendly, professional, and an accomplished make-up artist. The quality of her service along with her experience, make her an excellent choice for your event.
    Jayne Married on 10/21/2017
    Thank you Ashley! Ashley worked all day the day of my wedding to do NINE people's make up! She stayed perfectly on schedule and everyone loved their results, I didn't hear a single complaint. As the bride, she listened to exactly what I wanted and any tweaking I wanted to do to the trial run. She left some time to do touch ups for the bridesmaids who got theirs done early and the makeup stayed on perfectly all night. I loved how my make up looked in person and I can't wait to get my pictures back to see how it came out on film, book her!
    Katherine Married on 10/15/2017
    Great Make Up, Friendly Service, Expertise in glamourous Look! Great with Bridal Parties young and Old Clients Great with all Ages!
    Gosia Married on 10/07/2017
    Ashley was great. She asked a bunch of questions about what I wanted and what I didn't. Even during the trial, she would check in and see if I liked how it was coming along. I was completely at ease working with her and knew I was in good hands. Completely recommend. She even was able to make both the MOB and MOG comfortable (who both don't wear a lot of makeup and were nervous about it). Everyone looked fantastic!
  • Gloria
    Gloria Married on 09/23/2017
    Ashley is amazing! I would reccomend her for anyone. She was very accomidating with both the trial of make-up and whatever changes I wanted to make for the wedding day. On the wedding day, she arrived promptly, and gave my bridesmaids / mother of the bride / groom the exact style make-up they wanted. Everyone looked great! Ashley was fun. I would definitely hire her again for any make-up needs.
    Gillian Married on 09/22/2017
    After a horrible trial session with another makeup artist, I was scrambling to find someone else a few weeks before my wedding. I found out about Ashley through a coworker. The trial was great, she completely understood what I was going for, experimented with me where needed, and was fun and punctual. Same goes for the big day, she was on time, communicative and did a great job with my makeup. Could not have been happier!
    Corey Married on 09/16/2017
    Ashely was amazing!!!! After a disastrous trial with another stylist, my photographer recommended Ashely and I am so happy she did!!! All of my bridesmaids said it was the best wedding makeup they ever had. My mom was very hesitant about having her makeup done, but Ashley made her feel so comfortable and she ended up loving the results. Thank you, Ashley!!!!
    Nicole Married on 09/09/2017
    My original makeup artist ended up bailing on me last minute for my wedding - which in hindsight was a blessing because it lead me to Ashley! I was really stressed trying to find a new makeup artist with only two weeks until my wedding and when I found Ashley she made it such a breeze. She was extremely helpful, sweet, and responsive from start to finish. She made me feel comfortable both during the trial run and on the day of. She has such a great talent and really made my bridesmaids and I feel beautiful! I would highly recommend her to any future brides!
    Lacy Married on 09/02/2017
    Ashley did a wonderful job from start to finish getting my bridesmaids and myself ready for my big day! It was the BEST I have ever looked.
    Kristin Married on 07/22/2017
    I highly recommend Ashley. She was very responsive and answered all of my questions. My bridesmaids and I were impressed with her services the day of the wedding. It ended up pouring rain but my makeup lasted through it all! I would use her again in a heartbeat!
    Jill Married on 07/01/2017
    Ashley was WONDERFUL!!! She was recommended by our photographer and we could not have been more pleased! Her bubbly personality and amazing expertise made our wedding day fun, relaxed and beautiful!!! She made us all look glamorous, yet not over-dine!!! I recommend her whole heartedly!!!
    Kristiina Married on 06/24/2017
    Ashley did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup!! Everyone was asking me the whole night who had done my makeup. I felt confident and beautiful the whole day! Ashley was a total joy to work with. She was responsive, thoughtful, and so much fun to hang out with while we all were getting ready. She uses high quality makeup, and my whole bridal party looked phenomenal. Thank ou Ashley!
    Kelly Married on 04/08/2017
    Ashley was amazing to work with -- I can't recommend her highly enough! At the trial, I didn't give her much guidance beyond wanting something that looked natural and like me, and she totally nailed it. On the wedding day, she did flawless makeup for me and four of my bridesmaids, and everyone looked fantastic and loved their makeup. My makeup looked beautiful both in person and in photographs, and it lasted well throughout the entire day. I truly have never felt more beautiful in my entire life.

On top of her incredible talent and artistry, Ashley was such a fun and calming presence on the wedding day. In particular, I really appreciated her help thinking through the timeline to make sure that we wouldn't be rushed while getting ready -- she made the whole process so low stress and lovely. I can't wait to work with her again in the future.
    Gina Married on 02/18/2017
    I feel so lucky to have had Ashley be a part of my Wedding Day! Ashley provided make-up services for myself, my bridesmaids, and my Mom and we all were so beyond happy with our make-up! From my bridal trial to my wedding day she made the entire process so easy, and was very accommodating!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 01/28/2017
    Ashely is INCREDIBLE! Not only does her talent surpass the rest, but she makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful on your big day! She arrived early and stayed late on my wedding day making sure everyone looked perfect, and we did, thanks to her! :)
    Caitlin Married on 11/19/2016
    Absolutely amazing. Ashley responded quickly and was professional during the whole process. She was very flexible and works with you and your budget. She took me and my bridal party on less than 2 months before my wedding as my original artist cancelled on me last minute (insert freak out mode). Our makeup came out amazing and she was very accommodating (2 of my bridesmaids decided last minute that they wanted to get their makeup done). To be honest I feel she became more than a makeup artist to me during the process. You will not be disappointed, look no further, hire her!
    Allison Married on 11/05/2016
    This girl knows her shit! Ashley was so wonderful to work with for my sexy boudoir photoshoot make-up! She did the most incredible sultry make-up without looking overdone; I wish I could wake up with the face she gave me everyday! I loved the way she did my make-up, and I cannot, to this day, figure out how to contour my cheekbones the same way!! Ashley is incredibly skilled, fun, and comfortable to work with; she also recommended great tools and products to try. Not only is she a talented artist, but she is super professional, timely, and responsive. She was in communication and very transparent about her rates/payment. Can't wait for another event/excuse to have her do my make-up again!
    Taylor Married on 09/17/2016
    Ashley was the absolute perfect fit for my wedding day makeup services. Her talent, professionalism, and personality was truly impressing. This all showed when I received my photos from my wedding day, mine and my bridesmaids makeup look flawless! From my first communication with her regarding booking my wedding she was so accommodating and reliant. Ashley, thank you for being such a huge part of my day. I have NEVER felt so BEAUTIFUL in my entire life. You absolutely are amazing.

• Jessi
    Jessi Married on 08/26/2016
    Ashley is absolutely amazing!! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, along with my bridesmaids. She makes you feel so comfortable, and like your hanging out with one of your girlfriends. Ashley is very professional, and pays attention to detail. Our wedding was on a very hot day in August, beach wedding, and mine (along with my bridesmaids) makeup looked perfect throughout the entire evening! I would recommend Ashley in a heartbeat to anyone! Highly recommended!
    Chelsey Married on 07/02/2016
    Ashley runs her own business and does so with grace and style. As a fellow self-employed entrepreneur, I know all the hard work that goes into scheduling & communicating with clients. Ashley is very professional and gets back to you right away.

She went out of her way to meet me for my makeup trial. We communicated about the glamours yet natural look I wanted as she did my trial. I felt confident that she would perform just as beautifully on my wedding day!

On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids raved about how much they loved their makeup. When my mom wasn't crazy about the way her eyes looked, Ashley happily set aside time to fix it to exactly how my mom wanted them. She ended up being very pleased thanks to Ashley's flexibility.

As the bride, I also LOVED my makeup and received so many compliments from friends. People keep asking me for Ashley's info and if she'll travel to PA! I would definitely recommend her!
    Michelle Married on 05/07/2016
    Ashley is a true professional at what she does. The whole process was super easy and relaxed but of course, the day of I had a bridal moment!! Ashley totally got it and not only calmed me down but took extra time to build my make up so I would never feel like I had to much on. HIGHLY recommend.... Oh and she is the most amazing product junkie.... She has it ALLLL!! High end make up included... My photos are amazing and that is the true sentiment to her as a make up artist.
    Amanda Married on 11/14/2015
    I worked with Ashley for my wedding November 2015. Ashley came highly recommended by a friend of mine and she did not disappoint! Ashley was extremely flexible in scheduling my make-up trial for evening hours after work. She was very responsive via email and helped me plan out the timing for the morning of my wedding. The morning of the wedding she was on-time and worked efficiently with a smile on her face. I really appreciated Ashley's easy-going personality. I absolutely loved my make-up and it was exactly how we planned during my trial. Overall, working with Ashley was excellent!