Ashleigh Miller Photography Reviews

4 | Boulder, CO

4 Reviews for Ashleigh Miller Photography

Julie Pollack · Married on 09/20/2019

Dream come true

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ashleigh. From the moment we met her at our sunrise engagement shoot in 7 degree weather I knew we found the perfect person to capture our special moments. Not only is Ashleigh kind, warm hearted, easy going, and fun, she is incredibly talented. Ashleigh’s style is to capture the love you have with your partner outside as an adventure. Our engagement shoot was in Breckenridge before the sun came up. The pictures she took were so beautiful. Somehow Ashleigh was able to capture romantic moments with my fiancé and the beautiful scenery in a way I couldn’t imagine.

Our wedding shoot was even better. Ashleigh was able to capture every special detail, in the perfect lighting, and perfect moment. I am able to treasure the memories of my wedding because of Ashleigh Miller. I can’t express my gratitude enough and can’t recommend her more!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rachel Marion · Married on 08/07/2019

So incredibly talented!!!

Ashleigh did our elopement photos, which turned out so incredible! We did a lot of research of photographers in the Denver area and Ashleigh is the most genuinely kind and talented one we found. She was super quick to respond to us when we reached out to her, and she really is committed to making sure you have a wonderful experience. Every time I show friends and family our elopement photos, they comment on how talented Ashleigh’s work is. We are just so thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with Ashleigh and have such timelessly beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Emily

Emily Christensen · Married on 07/06/2019

10/10 would recommend

I cannot rave enough about how pleased we are with our photos and overall experience with Ashleigh! It is a big decision to book someone to be your wedding photographer, but once we had our engagement session we were totally put at ease. Ashleigh knows what she is doing and it shows. Between wedding party and family she was able to gracefully direct the crew to capture our favorite moments.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Veronica · Married on 09/22/2013

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Having Ashleigh as our photographer, made her family by the end of our wedding. Ashleigh was super attentive to detail and captured some of the best moments of the night. She goes above and beyond and works super hard to ensure that her clients have the best experience with her. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2013