Ashland University Catering & Conferences Reviews

3 Reviews for Ashland University Catering & Conferences

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2018

Professional and Accommodating!

Ashland did a wonderful job with our reception! Erika was a true godsend during the entire process as my husband and I navigated the complex process of planning all the details while keeping both of our families happy. They thought of every detail and helped us create a reception that was fun, tasteful, stress-free, and affordable. On the day of the big event, my husband and I did not have to worry about anything at all. Everything was perfect and I would highly recommend their services to any couple looking for a reception venue.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ashland University Catering & Conferences's reply:

Jamie,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day and we are so glad that everything was stress free and enjoyable for you and you husband! Happy almost anniversary and we wish you many many years of happiness!

Thank you!

Not everything went according to plan, but in the end it all worked out just fine. I had a lot of compliments about how wonderful the food was.

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • erica

erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional and affordable

Ashland university offers an extremely extensive menu options suitable for any and all budgets, the food was delicious, but what really sealed the deal for us, was our experience working with Erica. She is personable and organized and when we had an issue, she was on top of it and determined to make it right. Would use their services, again.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Ashland University Catering & Conferences's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was lovely working with you and your family and hope to work with you again in the future.