"As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

1 User photo

"As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies 1

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2018

Happily ever after

Kate was awesome to work with and made our day our own and not generic. I would recommend her 110% for anyone.

Sent on 01/10/2019

"As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Kayla, truly an honor to be a part of your day. How sweet that the sun came out just at the opportune time. Much happiness to you and Justin.

Autum · Married on 09/14/2018

Great service !

Wonderful service. Great deal, would recommend to anyone. Our officiant did exactly as we asked, had the ceremony timed perfectly!

Sent on 01/09/2019

"As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Autum for your kind words. It truly was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. All the best to you and Brian !

Natalie · Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding!

Kate was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. She is so kind and easy to talk to. She speaks clearly and beautifully and makes sure the ceremony is exactly as you would like it and a reflection of you as a couple. She also did a great job coordinating the rehearsal ceremony. My new husband and I highly recommend Kate to any couple for any type of ceremony (religious or secular).

Sent on 01/15/2019
    "As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies 2

"As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you. It was truly my honor to be the officiate of your ceremony. I enjoyed working with you and wish you both many blessings together in your marriage.

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

Kate is very genuine, completely grounded and accepting of all God's creatures.
    She made our ceremony EVERYTHING we wanted. Highly recommend over and over again. Stephanie Adamson
    married 5.27.17 in Galena at Point Patio

Sent on 06/15/2017

It was my pleasure!

Meredith · Married on 09/10/2016

We neither live nor have any family connections in Dubuque, so I was looking online for an officiant would would meet our need for a secular-but-somewhat-traditional wedding ceremony. We found that officiant in Kate. She was really wonderful from day one - very communicative, willing to meet with us and talk about our wishes for the ceremony, and gave us sample language. She was able to come to our rehearsal as well, which was extremely helpful, and we were able to meet her in person a few months before the wedding. She has a very down-to-earth and calming personality, and she's an excellent public speaker. I really enjoyed working with her. We got a lot of comments at the reception about what a great job she did. She also charges very reasonable rates. I highly recommend Kate!

Sent on 09/13/2016

"As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

It was truly my honor to be a part of Meredith and Sean's wedding day!
    ~Kate

Nuala · Married on 07/02/2016

Kate was easy to work with. She provided us with a dozen or so readings, two of which we picked to read at the ceremony.
    In our pictures she is smiling and engaged with us, contributing to the beautiful look of our photos. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or service.

Sent on 07/06/2016

"As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of Nuala and Mike's special day.

Marta · Married on 10/03/2015

We received numerous compliments on our ceremony and Kate's lovely words. Kate made the entire process smooth, comfortable, and geniune. Love her!

Sent on 10/08/2015

"As You Like It" Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

It was truly my joy to be a part of Marta and Jim's special day!

Hannah · Married on 07/24/2015

A great option for couples with no strong religious affiliation. Ceremony can be tailored to your beliefs.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Gen · Married on 03/23/2014

Kate was amazing up to and on our wedding day! She is so kind and I recommend her to anyone getting married in the Galena/Elizabeth area.

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • Breanna · Married on 10/28/2018

2.0

came off very rude

Directly following our ceremony she asked us to sign our license with her (which we did) and then she said “do you have something for me?” asking about payment. Seeing as how I was literally just walked down the aisle, I didn’t have my purse/cash/etc. with me. As soon as I told her I’d have to send someone to go grab it, she was annoyed. I sent a bridesmaid down to grab my money. We paid her. She left.

Sent on 01/09/2019