Scherie Gates

West Branch, IA View map

$625 Typical Price

I specialize in creating personalized wedding ceremonies. I listen to what you want and what you don't want. I care that your day is all you hope for and I help you create a ceremony that is a wonder-full memory that lasts your lifetime!

It is Your Wedding - We create & make Your Ceremony Special & Unique... Your Way!
AND Because of You... I Love What I Do!

Because of the many spam inquiries I receive, I now require interested 'True Wedding Couples' to follow the steps I have listed below before contacting me.

1st - Visit my website https://www.lighten-up.us/128158your-ceremony---your-way.html
for my ceremony options and fees.
2nd - After visiting my website, contact me and tell me about you and your fiance. What is the venue where your wedding ceremony will be? I do have a limit on how far I travel.
3rd - And I will respond to Set up a no-cost/obligation video meeting.

"Setting up a video meeting is required." There have been too many dishonest people posing as engaged couples. But, when I have a truly interested couple connect with me, they are excited to follow these steps and to meet and to talk about their Marriage Ceremony :) !!

Thank You!
Scherie

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$625

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$375

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CO
HI
IL
IA
NE
TN
WI

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Courtney
    Courtney R. Married on 09/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you are looking for a personalized wedding ceremony contact Scherie!

There are so many wonderful things about Scherie I don't even know where to start. She is such an incredible person and truly cares about making your day special. The amount time and thought she put into our wedding ceremony was amazing and made it unique to us. Scherie values the couple as they are and that shows in how she puts together a wedding ceremony. She listened to our ideas and input and made everything beautiful. We are still getting compliments on how lovely our ceremony was and we owe it all to Scherie. Thank you so much!
    Dawn Married on 12/11/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scherie was the most wonderful officiant for our wedding! We had a dual language wedding (English & Spanish) and she was most helpful in having a location with great ambiance for our small, personal wedding. We highly recommend Scherie to anyone who is looking for a traditional or non-traditional ceremony!

Thank you, Scherie!

Dawn King-Mendez & Victor Mendez
    Married 12-11-10 (and still happy!)

Scherie Gates's reply:

Thank You Dawn ! It was a Joy to share your Ceremony with you and your family ! May Peace and Love always be yours... I'm sure it will :) Scherie
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Danielson Photography Danielson Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of having Scherie as our officiant three years ago. She took the time to get to know my husband and I, creating a gorgeous wedding ceremony that I still am getting compliments about. Now that I am working as a wedding professional, I continue to hear amazing things about Scherie!

PO Box 364 West Branch, IA, 52358

Available 7 days a week for Wedding Ceremonies
Location of (Scherie Gates)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding