PO Box 364, West Branch, IA 52358 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Scherie Gates

I am an Ordained Interfaith Minister and have helped over 300 couples. Short and Sweet to Creating a Unique Personalized Ceremony. From blending beliefs and faiths and secular. It is always their wedding ceremony their way. We create wedding ceremonies that align with the Couple's vision. I Officiate and Create Weddings 'WITH' the most wonderful, sweetest couples! I Love what I Do!

Just the way you hoped it would always be, is my goal. I help you put your feelings and your ideas into words. your ceremony with some fun while making it all as easy as possible for you!

I have officiated weddings in machine sheds, farm fields, community parks,Ashton Hill, St Peter and Pauls, St Bridget's, Old Brick, Marriott, Hotel Vetro, Bella Sala, Celebration Farm, Rapid Creek Winery, an apartment-home on New Year's Eve, Honey Creek Resort, Lake Rathbun, Cedar Ridge Winery, Wineries in Marengo, Burlington & Illinois... and more. I go where you are.. any destination !

Your Ceremony will be created to your style ... Your Way ... to Celebrate Your Happiness and Your True Love.

megan ryan laughing
LaurieAdam1

2 Reviews for Scherie Gates

• Courtney

Courtney Richenbacher · Married on 09/06/2019

If you are looking for a personalized wedding ceremony contact Scherie!

There are so many wonderful things about Scherie I don't even know where to start. She is such an incredible person and truly cares about making your day special. The amount time and thought she put into our wedding ceremony was amazing and made it unique to us. Scherie values the couple as they are and that shows in how she puts together a wedding ceremony. She listened to our ideas and input and made everything beautiful. We are still getting compliments on how lovely our ceremony was and we owe it all to Scherie. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Dawn · Married on 12/11/2010

Scherie was the most wonderful officiant for our wedding! We had a dual language wedding (English & Spanish) and she was most helpful in having a location with great ambiance for our small, personal wedding. We highly recommend Scherie to anyone who is looking for a traditional or non-traditional ceremony!

Thank you, Scherie!

Dawn King-Mendez & Victor Mendez
    Married 12-11-10 (and still happy!)

Sent on 05/18/2011

Scherie Gates's reply:

Thank You Dawn ! It was a Joy to share your Ceremony with you and your family ! May Peace and Love always be yours... I'm sure it will :) Scherie

Scherie Gates Pricing

Scherie Gates Price Rates

Scherie Gates FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 525.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CO, HI, IL, IA, NE, TN, WI
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Danielson Photography
    Danielson Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of having Scherie as our officiant three years ago. She took the time to get to know my husband and I, creating a gorgeous wedding ceremony that I still am getting compliments about. Now that I am working as a wedding professional, I continue to hear amazing things about Scherie!

• PO Box 364 West Branch, IA, 52358 See on map