167 Reviews for Artistic Desserts

Setup (15)
Vegan (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
166 Artistic Desserts Reviews

Our cake was included in our venue's package. We received cake slices at the venue tasting (before meeting Michael) to bring home with us. After eating a lot of cake, I contacted Michael to set up a planning call. The call was easy and I liked that I could share my inspiration with him on his own computer. He helped my now-husband and I work out the right design for us. We went for lemon cake with raspberry jam and raspberry cream filling and Italian cream cake with dark chocolate ganache and peanut butter cream filling. Both were amazing. I was hesitant to keep the top tier so Michael suggested that we save our top tier for a "wedding photo viewing" party, rather than our one year anniversary (brilliant idea). It was great working with him and I'm excited to get the photos back so I can eat more cake.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

For my March 24 2018 the cake was so beautiful! My husband is a vegan and he even made a small groom cake for him! The cake was delicious and truly a work of art! Thank you!

Photo
Profile Picture Mary, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Vegan, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Groom's Cake

Michael, The Magnolia Cake that you made for my daughters wedding was simply elegant. You were able to create the exact cake she requested. Your attention to detail and perfectionism were evident. Plus, the cake was delicious! It has been a pleasure working with you this past year.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Michael was a true pleasure. He was 100% ready for us at the tasting with a lot of delicious samples and guided us through the process of making our selections. It was nice to be able to offer several different flavors of cake at our reception.

He delivered the dessert to our wedding just as promised and we had a ton of positive feedback from our guests.

PS ... the peanut butter flavor was my personal favorite!

Profile Picture Hilary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were so happy with Michael and Artistic Desserts! From the start, Michael was very responsive and easy to communicate with. We got to taste 9 flavors (all amazing) and he gave us the option of mixing and matching cake and icing flavors. The cake looked and tasted amazing! I recommend the italian cream cake with vanilla custard and raspberry :)

Profile Picture Connie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazing experience. Michael was extremely helpful throughout the design process. He was patient and able to accommodate all of our requests! The cake was BEAUTIFUL and delicious! Can't wait to taste the final layer on our one-year anniversary.

Profile Picture Gabriella, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Michael helped make our dream wedding day come to life and a huge success!
He is phenomenal! The cake he made for us was not only beautiful but a work of art! Elegant and breath taking! You will never go wrong by using him! You don’t have to go anywhere else. I can guarantee you that if you go anywhere else you will be disappointed and not get your money’s worth. Our wedding was last Sunday on 9/17/17 and my husband and I could not have been happier or more satisfied!
Veronica

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Chef Michael was great to work with, my wedding cake was delicious and was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michael & Artistic Desserts made the perfect cake for our August wedding. From our cake tasting, I was sold! We ended up going with two different flavors and both were delicious! For the design, I showed Michael a picture from Pinterest and he was able to create exactly what I wanted. In addition to the quality, Michael was very responsive and even called to check in with me the week before the wedding. My husband and I made our own cake topper and he gave great advice on how to best incorporate that with the cake. We would recommend Artistic Desserts :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Micjaels cake was absolutely beautiful. The detail of the cake and the quality was unbelievable. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend. Taste was beyond words and his craftsmanship exceeded our wildest dreams

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only was our cake DELICIOUS, but it was beautiful as well. Michael, worked with us to design a cake and offered suggestions for the overall look. The cake was amazing. Many of our guests raved, noting that they had multiples slices because it was phenomenal! Will definitely be ordering other cakes for Artistic Desserts!

Profile Picture Charsett, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Michael did an excellent job with our wedding cake. He made the cake exactly how we wanted it, and it tasted AMAZING. He also happened to be present when our florist dropped off some small succulents for use on the cake, and Michael placed them exactly how we had envisioned. I'd definitely recommend using Artistic Desserts!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michael took the time to explain everything in detail prior to our wedding reception, giving helpful advice on the look of our cake. Our cake turned out just as we had imagined it to! The guests loved the flavors and said it was perfect.. moist, not too sweet. We had our anniversary cake not too long after, and it was still so delicious!

Photo for Artistic Desserts Review - Thank you Michael!
Profile Picture Shazia, 3/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Book Artistic Desserts as fast as you can!

Michael worked with us to design a gorgeous cake with two flavors that looked elegant and tasted AMAZING! So good, in fact, that, even though we were only married 6 days ago, we are halfway through eating the top tier we were supposed to save for the one year anniversary... oops.

Seriously, the cake tasted so good that I received numerous compliments from guests, and I will be purchasing another cake in the same flavor for my husband's upcoming birthday. THAT is how good it was.

Book Michael immediately but pack some Spanx for your wedding dress because the cake is gorgeous and irresistible!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

The wedding cake for my daughter's wedding was fabulous, delicious and beautiful! Michael was very pleasant and conscientious! We had five delicious flavors for our tasting. It was so hard to decide that we picked two flavors for the four tiered cake. Our guests loved the cake and everyone thought the design was gorgeous. We highly recommend Artistic Desserts!

Profile Picture Patti, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

My husband and I were thrilled with our wedding cake from Artistic Desserts! Michael diligently worked with us to create the perfect cake. He was so detail orientated and the cake ended up looking (and tasting) absolutely perfect. Couldn't have been happier with the experience. It's the easiest vendor choice you have - you can't go wrong with Artistic Desserts!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

My husband and I could not be happier with the cake that we had for our wedding on October 1, 2016! Not only was our cake absolutely stunning, but it was amazingly delicious.

Working with Michael was a breeze! He is so incredibly flexible, and his work is impeccable. I spoke with him twice on the phone, and maybe exchanged two emails, and everything was easily settled! We had an easy virtual consultation where he showed us all of the beautiful possibilities on the computer while we were sitting on our own couch. Michael was willing to provide extra details that were not initially included with our venue's cake package because he definitely wants your cake to be special.

We had so many guests tell us how delicious our cake was (we had Italian cream with raspberry marmalade and butter cream frosting--amazing!). If you need any more proof of how delicious his cakes are, our dance floor was packed all night, except for when the cake was distributed! If you get a chance to use Artistic Desserts, consider yourself in excellent hands, and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Cate, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Michael did our wedding cake and he was so easy and nice to work with. We had a call to go through pictures and he accommodated what we were looking for and it turned out beautifully! It also tasted great! We weren't able to do the flavor we wanted because of some allergies our guests had so he made a smaller cake for me and my husband to have that night. I highly recommend Artistic Desserts!!

Profile Picture Trish, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I spoke to Michael and was very pleased with his knowledge and desire to help me. He followed through, was professional, helpful, and kind! He is also flexible, which is important and seemed to understand that this is your day! I also appreciated that he congratulated me! I highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture User5461110, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

One of the most exciting part of the wedding was choosing our wedding cake. Chef Michael is very down to earth as well as professional. The choices and flavors of his creations are very decadent and lingers on your taste buds in a very memorable experience. He's also prompt and flexible to the couple's needs or wishes. Overall, our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Our guests loved the cake and some got a little greedy :-) We can't wait for the one year anniversary to devour our 1st tier. Thank you, Chef Michael for the experience and deliciously fabulous cake!

Profile Picture Liss, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We were introduced to Artistic Desserts at a bridal show when we won a gift certificate, and we are so glad we did. Michael was great to work with, very passionate and enthusiastic about what he does. The cake looked beautiful and was absolutely delicious. My husband and I have very different tastes but we were both well accommodated. Michael took the time to go through our many different cake design ideas and helped us pick something elegant that also fit well with our venue, theme for the wedding, and colors.

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband, family, and I couldn't have been more happy with Artistic Desserts. Michael is extremely friendly and personable. We had read great reviews about him already but he went beyond our expectations which were already high. Our tasting was beautiful - not like any other tasting situation I've experienced or seen. He invited us into his home and had a beautiful tea/coffee setup with nice China, and included whole family. He provided us every type of cake he offered, plus a special request someone had asked for that he had extras from so he included that. We were each given a large slice each of every cake, and he made sure to include all of the icing options in them. We couldn't believe how delicious every one of them was. I'm not exaggerating or embellishing here - they were truly some of the best cake any of us have ever had. The icing is just right, and the texture of the cake was perfect.

He was extremely accommodating and willing to customize our package to what worked best for us. My family tends to be very thorough and ask way more questions than most, but not only was Micheal patient, he was thorough in his answers and took everything above and beyond! He walked us through to figure out what the best options were for what we needed. He was honest with us too, which is something that is hard to find. He didn't just openly agree with everything we asked for - when he didn't think a combination we mentioned would work well, he spoke up and explained why it wouldn't be the best way to go - though he would be willing to do it if we still wanted it. His suggestions truly came out beautifully and I'm so glad he spoke up!

We got so many comments about how beautiful the cake was. Some questioned if it was even a real cake at first! His suggestion of "twinkle dust" really gave it a finishing touch. Guests were raving well beyond the wedding about how delicious it was. We love Michael and will definitely be working with him again in the future.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Michael of Artistic Desserts did a wonderful job helping us to create a beautiful wedding cake. We received many compliments on how great it looked! Aside from the design on the cake, the taste was amazing as well! We can't thank him enough!

Profile Picture User6177624, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michael was amazing! He created the most beautiful cake for my wedding in November and it was delicious too! He went beyond of what we envision, we simply gave our idea and he came up with a gorgeous design, way more of what we expect it. If you need a wedding cake, stop looking and contact Michael. He is great, thank you so mcuh Michael, we love it!!

Profile Picture User6082434, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Chef Michael and Artistic Desserts did a PHENOMENAL job on our wedding cake. The cake looked amazing and tasted delicious. He was a pleasure to work with and I am very happy I had the opportunity to work with him for my dream wedding cake.

Profile Picture User6165912, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews