Artistic Desserts Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Charde
    Charde M. Married on 05/10/2021

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake

Michael created the most beautiful and delicious cake. His red velvet and almond flavors were the talk of the wedding! We had guest asking if we had more cake the next day haha We did a 3-tier cake in red velvet, and an additional sheet cake of the almond. The cake was decorated with beautiful red roses and a cake topper. Michael was professional and easy to work with. Thank you so much!!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/19/2019

Overall Amazing!

Michael is so talented and created! He made my bridal shower and wedding cake and both were amazing. I was specific about wanting him to do both because there were so many flavors i loved! My bridal shower cake was made to look like a garden and people didn’t even realize it was a cake!

My wedding cake was just as delicious and beautiful. I went for a very classic look and the cake was one of my favorite decorations.

Michael is very kind and so talented! I would highly recommend his creations!
  • Crystal
    Crystal L. Married on 06/04/2019

Best wedding cake ever!

Many of my guests commented that this was the best wedding cake they have ever had. I really enjoyed working with Michael throughout the process. He is flexible and creative and we were thrilled with the cake!
    Megan Married on 10/06/2018

LOVE!!!!!!

Not only was my design executed flawlessly it also tasted AMAZING
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Fall Wedding

Everything about the cake from the design down to the taste was amazing. All guest called to find out if we had more because it was delicious. Micheal was very kind and his presentation of cake flavors was amazing. We were more than satisfied. We will be using Artistic Desserts in the future.
    Donna T. Married on 09/22/2018

Mike you rock!

My experience with Michael was so delightful. The 1st call he explained everything to me asked if I have any questions and was willing to answer my questions and if he had any questions he would call me as well as send an email.
    The cake was awesome! I still have family and friends asking about.
    Best cake I've had at an event! Michael you ROCK!!!!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing experience

Michael was amazing to work with and the finished product was beyond our dreams!! My husband is a big cake guy and I was worried that we wouldn't find anything that WOWED him!! I was so wrong...from the minute the tasting started all I heard was wow that was the best cake I've ever had!!! Piece after piece. Michael thank you can never be enough but it's all I have. So THANK YOU!!!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 09/08/2018

Great cake and great service!

Michael was fantastic to work with! He was very accommodating (even with my gluten allergy) and great with communicating during the planning process. The cake was delicious and beautifully decorated! We got so many compliments on it!
  • Corbin
    Corbin Married on 08/26/2018

Artistic Desserts

Throughout the planning stages, Michael was always available and was very responsive which was helpful to finalize the details! During such a (potentially) stressful time planning, he helps make designing your perfect cake easy! The cake was exactly what I was looking for and tasted absolutely delicious. Thank you, Michael & Artistic Desserts, for making my dream day even better than I imagined with the perfect cake!
    Esme Married on 07/28/2018
    Michael at Artistic Desserts was awesome! We ordered our wedding cake through our venue and I am so glad they put us in touch. Out of everything at our wedding everyone kept commenting on how good the cake was! It looked beautiful also. So happy we went with Artistic Desserts!
    Samuel Married on 06/16/2018
    The wedding went off without a hitch. The wedding cake was absolutely perfect, just as we ordered. As soon as I walked into the Grey Rock Mansion and saw the cake, I immediately took a picture. All the guests enjoyed the cake; it was very good and tasty.
    Thanks again for your service and support. I don't have any more children to marry off, but I will highly recommend you to anyone I know who is having a wedding in the future.
    Again, thanks for all your support.
    Janise Married on 05/19/2018
    Michael is a genius. My wedding cake was completely gorgeous and completely delicious. We were able to taste about 6 different cakes and they were all scrumptious. We went this the almond. Goodness!! What an amazing cake. And this is from a woman who bakes. All my friends were concerned that I couldn’t find a baker who would meet my very high standards but boy did I! Michael did an amazing job. The cake was moist and beautiful. Look no further.
  • emcknight1517
    Emily Married on 04/28/2018
    Our cake was included in our venue's package. We received cake slices at the venue tasting (before meeting Michael) to bring home with us. After eating a lot of cake, I contacted Michael to set up a planning call. The call was easy and I liked that I could share my inspiration with him on his own computer. He helped my now-husband and I work out the right design for us. We went for lemon cake with raspberry jam and raspberry cream filling and Italian cream cake with dark chocolate ganache and peanut butter cream filling. Both were amazing. I was hesitant to keep the top tier so Michael suggested that we save our top tier for a "wedding photo viewing" party, rather than our one year anniversary (brilliant idea). It was great working with him and I'm excited to get the photos back so I can eat more cake.
    Mary Married on 03/24/2018
    For my March 24 2018 the cake was so beautiful! My husband is a vegan and he even made a small groom cake for him! The cake was delicious and truly a work of art! Thank you!
    Sarah G. Married on 01/20/2018

Perfect wedding cake

The wedding cake was more than I ever imagined. From the detail to the appearence and the taste. I simply showed Michael a picture and he made it come to life. Words does not due this justice. We did a nightmare before Christmas theme.. AMAZING!!!!!!
    Heather Married on 11/18/2017
    Michael, The Magnolia Cake that you made for my daughters wedding was simply elegant. You were able to create the exact cake she requested. Your attention to detail and perfectionism were evident. Plus, the cake was delicious! It has been a pleasure working with you this past year.
    Hilary Married on 11/04/2017
    Working with Michael was a true pleasure. He was 100% ready for us at the tasting with a lot of delicious samples and guided us through the process of making our selections. It was nice to be able to offer several different flavors of cake at our reception.

He delivered the dessert to our wedding just as promised and we had a ton of positive feedback from our guests.

PS ... the peanut butter flavor was my personal favorite!
    Connie Married on 10/07/2017
    We were so happy with Michael and Artistic Desserts! From the start, Michael was very responsive and easy to communicate with. We got to taste 9 flavors (all amazing) and he gave us the option of mixing and matching cake and icing flavors. The cake looked and tasted amazing! I recommend the italian cream cake with vanilla custard and raspberry :)
    Gabriella Married on 09/30/2017
    Absolutely amazing experience. Michael was extremely helpful throughout the design process. He was patient and able to accommodate all of our requests! The cake was BEAUTIFUL and delicious! Can't wait to taste the final layer on our one-year anniversary.
    Veronica Married on 09/17/2017
    Michael helped make our dream wedding day come to life and a huge success!
    He is phenomenal! The cake he made for us was not only beautiful but a work of art! Elegant and breath taking! You will never go wrong by using him! You don’t have to go anywhere else. I can guarantee you that if you go anywhere else you will be disappointed and not get your money’s worth. Our wedding was last Sunday on 9/17/17 and my husband and I could not have been happier or more satisfied!
    Veronica
    Lindsay Married on 09/03/2017
    Chef Michael was great to work with, my wedding cake was delicious and was absolutely beautiful!
    Tammy Married on 05/20/2017
    Micjaels cake was absolutely beautiful. The detail of the cake and the quality was unbelievable. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend. Taste was beyond words and his craftsmanship exceeded our wildest dreams
    Charsett Married on 04/15/2017
    Not only was our cake DELICIOUS, but it was beautiful as well. Michael, worked with us to design a cake and offered suggestions for the overall look. The cake was amazing. Many of our guests raved, noting that they had multiples slices because it was phenomenal! Will definitely be ordering other cakes for Artistic Desserts!
    Jessica Married on 03/25/2017
    Michael did an excellent job with our wedding cake. He made the cake exactly how we wanted it, and it tasted AMAZING. He also happened to be present when our florist dropped off some small succulents for use on the cake, and Michael placed them exactly how we had envisioned. I'd definitely recommend using Artistic Desserts!
    Shazia Married on 03/19/2017
    Michael took the time to explain everything in detail prior to our wedding reception, giving helpful advice on the look of our cake. Our cake turned out just as we had imagined it to! The guests loved the flavors and said it was perfect.. moist, not too sweet. We had our anniversary cake not too long after, and it was still so delicious!