Artisan Bloom Reviews

30 Reviews for Artisan Bloom

• Katarina

Katarina · Married on 06/13/2020

Stunning flowers!!

Absolutely stunning flowers and decor!! Work with you to stay within budget and responsive! Loved working with kellie

Sent on 06/18/2020

Nora Dangel · Married on 06/06/2020

Most Outstanding Florist Ever

Artisan Bloom made my wedding floral dreams come true. Kellie and her team are outstanding. What I respect most about Kellie is her transparency and clear expectations. You know exactly what to expect on your wedding day. Kellie patiently educated me on what would work best with my budget, venue and décor. She and her team exceeded my expectations and created the most dreamy experience-making my Pinterest dream wedding come to life and it looked even better than I could ever imagine. Every single detail was perfect. The florals were gorgeous and I got so many compliments from our guests on how stunning our flowers were (they still talk about it a year and a half later). I can't thank Artisan Bloom enough for all they did to make our day spectacular. I highly recommend Kellie and Artisan Bloom to any bride, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Shannon · Married on 09/04/2016

Artisan Bloom is amazing! I told her my idea and they made everything exactly what I had imagined in my head, it was beyond beautiful. The weather was less then ideal for my wedding day and the team was so accommodating and reassuring. They even helped me get my bouquet preserved! They are amazing!

Sent on 09/09/2016

I only provided a couple pictures of my vision for the wedding and I think we had 2 phone calls as we planned out wedding long distance. Kellie was an absolute professional and came through with stunning flowers and incredible service on our wedding day. The entire process was so easy it was shocking. Thank you again for your efforts and gorgeous flowers. 6-21-16

Sent on 06/29/2016

Julia · Married on 02/27/2016

Kellie with Artisan Bloom is so talented. She did the flowers for our wedding and we were blown away. She was very responsive and helpful in the planning. I would absolutely recommend Artisan Bloom to anyone. Thank you, Kellie!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

Kellie and her staff were very professional throughout the entire process. I had a picture of what I wanted my wedding to look like in my head but was unsure how to replicate that into design and flower decor. Kellie was able to show me many options that worked perfectly and was super flexible with any adjustments that I asked for. She was also very easy to work with as far as keeping the budget at a point that I felt comfortable with, without compromising the overall decor.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Angie · Married on 08/15/2015

Working with Artisan Bloom was one of the best decisions we made! Flowers were very important to me and I knew that finding the right vendor was important. Kellie was very responsive, creative, and accommodating from the beginning to end. She made planning a wedding across the country much easier. I wasn't exactly sure what types of flowers I wanted, but I told her the look we were going for and she blew my expectations out of the water. Every single detail was perfect! Our centerpieces, a variety of three different ones, really made the venue, my bouquet was soooo beautiful and full, and even the mens boutonnieres made me swoon. I highly recommend choosing Artisan Bloom!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Our experience was wonderful with Artisan Bloom. We were given direction and ideas to help us plan my daughters wedding. The people were wonderful to work with, the cost very reasonable and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Chelseaa · Married on 05/02/2015

I loved working with Artisan Bloom from the initial consultation. I loved the professional bid including a detailed concept board.
    The day of my reception I was so impressed with all of the decor and the beautiful arrangements. I loved everything!
    I highly recommend Artisan Bloom.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Lexi · Married on 12/06/2014

Artisan Bloom was absolutely fantastic. A wedding is very stressful, not with Artisan Bloom! She met with me as many times as I needed, and even went as far as going to other vendors to make sure everything was going to look perfect. It did! She is amazing!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Kellie is so creative and has exquisite taste!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/03/2014

I was very happy with the end product, the floral decor was gorgeous. Easy to work with and never made me feel like any request (i.e. adding another bridesmaid last minute) was problematic.

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • User4514869 · event on: 03/30/2014

This event was filming a pilot for an upcoming TV show. The event was filmed and looked beyond with the floral arrangements with Artisan Bloom Photos are viewable online. It was spectacular. BEST IN UT!!!!!!

Artisan Bloom's reply:

Thanks for your sweet compliments! It was such a pleasure to work with you!!!
  • User4514869 · event on: 01/25/2014

By far the best floral team in UT. The flowers looked identical to the photos provided in the proposal. They went over and beyond and made sure everything was perfection. They clearly can look at a space and know what to create from a height and color palette. I would highly recommend. The event was for TURNER NETWORKS President and team. Everyone was extremely happy

Artisan Bloom's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind reviews!!! We loved working with you and are so pleased you and your clients at Turner were happy!!! We look forward to doing more work with you in the future!!!

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2013

Kellie at Artisan Bloom is SO talented! I am so thrilled with how our wedding turned out -- and it was all thanks to her! She has so many great ideas and was able to get a feel for what I was looking for and just run with it. All the arrangements and bouquets were flawless and turned out exactly like the pictures she proposed. I've heard many brides are very disappointed when tablescapes and bouquets are different from what they expected, and I can say Kellie's work was not only exactly what she proposed, but looked even better in person! She also had a BEAUTIFUL aspen arch built for our ceremony at pretty last-minute notice. She was always so responsive and easy to work with. Do yourself a favor and work with Kellie for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Casey · Married on 08/25/2012

Kellie was amazing to work with. Both myself and my husband were thrilled with the overall experience and the attention to detail that Artisan Bloom promised and delivered. Kellie immediatly understood what I was looking for and made it work within our budget. We had a last minute layout change with our dinner tables and Kellie and her team were up to the challenge of reorganizing the centerpieces. Our flowers were gorgeous and I'm so happy we decided to go with her!

Sent on 09/05/2012
  • kendall

kendall · Married on 01/07/2012

Artisian Bloom was AMAZING! Kellie was wonderful with working inside my budget, but at the same time keeping everything beautiful. She created an atmosphere at our wedding that was out of this world wonderful! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • crazyfrenchiemom

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

Kellie and her team at artisan bloom are crazy talented! She designed the florals for my destination wedding in Park City and was very responsive to work with, as well as understood my vision and made it come to life. She worked with our budget as well. I adored my bouquet, centerpieces, and the greenery we used to frame our chalkboards. I’d highly recommend her. Thank you again for a wonderful job!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Lexi · Married on 06/20/2015

Artisan Bloom provided truly exceptional service for my wedding. They went above and beyond to ensure the floral and decor vision was executed flawlessly and even went so far as to jump in and help in other ways as well. Kellie coordinated with me from out of state and created a detailed vision board to ensure we were on the same page. I would highly recommend their services to anyone, the arrangements were beautiful and the team is very efficient and professional.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Gena · Married on 05/24/2014

They flowers that she used for the wedding complemented the beauty of the Stein Eriksen Lodge!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Karen · Married on 10/18/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Kellie and Dayna of Artisan Bloom and both were amazing florists. They know the real deal when it comes to putting ideas and custom designing floral bouquets and centerpieces for dinner reception.

What I really liked about this company are their promptness and flexibility to price ranges. For example, I felt like the boutonnieres and bridesmaids were a little out of my price range, Artisan Bloom was able to give me the desired price range without cutting much of the details of the flowers.

Artisan Bloom, thank for making my wedding bouquets and arrangements something I could never forget!

Karen R
    Wedding location: Snow Park Lodge @ Deer Valley

Sent on 10/22/2014

Abbe · Married on 06/28/2014

3.5

Kellie did an AMAZING job for my wedding. Her initial proposal was beautiful, when my husband and I changed the color scheme we wanted a few months later she didn't hesitate at all to work with us on new ideas. Day of everything was gorgeous and stress free. The only less than 5 star piece I'll mention is a few points in the process we reached out for an updated contract amount and it took a little bit of follow up to get some answers. That being said, I loved working with Kellie and would happily recommend her to anyone!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

3.0

I was so tired of looking at pictures of plain rose bouquets, and luckily I stumbled upon Artisan Bloom. Check out the photos of gorgeous flowy arrangements that are tasteful and elegant. Kellie is wonderful! My mom and I were so impressed after our initial meeting with her - she is warm, thoughtful, and talented. I was looking for highly textured arrangements with a neutral color palette - creams, tans, browns with some green - and she nailed it. I ended up choosing an arrangement that she had made for another event which she recreated in my bouquet. The tables held baby's breath, rosemary plants, and succulents as well as small bouquets that resembled my bridal bouquet. The tables were decorated with mercury glass candle holders which she provided. I emailed her SEVERAL additions/changes throughout the process which she easily accommodated into the proposal without complaint. The final product was just as I had imagined. I liked my bouquet so much that I preserved the flowers for a shadowbox, and I'm rooting a succulent cutting from my husband's boutonniere to keep the memory alive. Look no further than Artisan Bloom!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Kellie was wonderful to work with -- she was flexible and more than willing to create something beautiful within our budget. We had a 135 person mountain wedding with outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. I thought her pricing was reasonable, which included the flowers, bouquet, boutonnieres, plus set up and take down (around $3200-3500). She even thought of ways to reuse our ceremony garland and flowers by moving them to our cocktail hour and reception afterwards, saving us even more money. I would highly recommend Kellie for your event, she will surely create something tailored to your style/vision. . .and it will be beautiful.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Kellie Jackstein from Artisan Bloom was a pleasure to work with. She is a true artist who brought our vision to life. Her professionalism and creativity put her head and shoulders above the rest. We were very happy with her work and recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 10/31/2014