64 Reviews for Art of Roxy Photography

Engagement Shoot (3)
Additional Hours (2)
Destination / Travel (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)

Roxy is truly amazing! I really could have asked for a more friendly and beautiful person to photograph our wedding. She was so accommodating, was truly there every step of the way. Her pictures truly captured every emotion and then some. Roxy is amazing and I am so glad I found her to photograph our wedding. She is an excellent choice to photograph your wedding!
Sincerely,
Jared and Nicole

Profile Picture Nicole , 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Roxy for our wedding in Hilton Head! I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Charleston/Hilton Head area! We cannot put into words how happy we are that we chose Roxy for our engagement pictures and wedding. Her daughter and her were fun and amazing, and even in what seemed like the hottest day of August they still performed 100 percent. She helped to capture all of our beautiful memories that we will forever treasure and we cannot thank her enough!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Roxy is simply amazing! Great personality. Great ideas for pics!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

I booked Roxy because of the reviews for my destination wedding, I believed that she was pretty good... but in reality she is amazing!, all my wedding pictures are so pretty!!! beautifully taken. I love my online gallery :D.... Roxy and her daughter's work are full of love, excitement, happiness, smiles and memories of that day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 7/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Oh my god we loved roxy! She should be a planner she was super professional, so helpful, perfect calm personality for her profession. She literally was my favorite vendor for the day! We would book her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much roxy you made our special day even better!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews

Art Of Roxy was wonderful. Amazing

Profile Picture User7955824, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was excellent. She is a most professional photographer. Go with Roxy. She is worth every penny and more!

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy I chose Art of Roxy Photography for my engagement and wedding photos!!!!! My now husband and I are from southeastern Virginia and elected to do a small destination wedding in Charleston, SC. Roxy is great about communication and really cares about her clients. We made a visit to Charleston in mid-June and she agreed to meet with us. We got to discuss our vision for the wedding and see some of her beautiful photo books. (I was hooked! Her pictures simply tell beautiful stories and the rich colors/lighting just captivate everyone). That alone scored huge points in my book! THEN we wanted to get engagement pictures done in the early fall. Originally I was going to select a local photographer but Roxy assured me she traveled. AND SHE DOES! Huge props to Roxy for traveling 6 hours to southeastern Virginia so she could do our engagement session! The pictures turned out lovely and we have received tons of compliments. (Everyone thought we had actually traveled to Charleston, SC instead VA because they turned out so well). Once in Charleston, SC, Roxy came to Waterfront Park to shoot our rehearsal ceremony. She is fantastic with finding great areas in Downtown for groups, and we were able to catch some sunset shots on the pier. On the wedding day it was 1000 degrees out, but Roxy was a trooper! Not only did she photograph the wedding, but also helped prep my dress/shoes/jewelry for the perfect shot, assisted with my bustle, etc. She took so much stress off of me that day. (Apparently even a 10 person wedding can be stressful). And the whole time she is so upbeat and positive!!! Roxy's work and prices are amazing. I highly recommend Art of Roxy Photography, and I know the wedding photos will turn out wonderful!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Roxy was the best photographer we could have ever hired for our wedding. She is definitely worth every penny we spent! I even hired her to drive to Texas for our wedding. We will always cherish these wedding photos from her! You won't regret hiring her!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roxy took our engagement and wedding pictures, and they are beautiful! I couldn't be any happier. I love her use of color and light- her pictures are so vibrant compared to others, which is what caught my attention when looking for a photographer. Also reasonably priced, very quickly responsive and super friendly and fun.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I do not have enough good things to say about Roxy! She went above and beyond any and all expectations I had about wedding photos. Everyone was impressed with how easy it was to work with them and how much fun they had! My brother who HATES being in photos liked how efficient they were and we got all the shots we wanted and then some. I was completely at ease in front of the camera, and after posed shot were through, it was as if we didn't see them at all. I am still blown away with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/27/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

My husband and I met Roxy through A Charleston Event. Roxy is excellent, very professional and has a fun personality! We got married in the middle of Folly Beach and I honestly had no idea Roxy was even there. (Just in case there is any confusion - that is the best compliment) I've been to so many weddings were the photographer was basically a part (or on top) of the wedding and the guests couldn't enjoy the ceremony. We received our pictures back less than a week later and THEY ARE PERFECT. The quality of each picture is so incredible! She took the hard task of taking two people who hate taking pictures and making us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to meet Roxy, we will definitely be using her again in the future.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Roxy took our engagement photos and just last weekend our wedding photos. We're still waiting to see our wedding photos but based on the small preview we have seen, I know they'll be amazing! She's incredibly talented and super easy to work with! I can't recommend her enough!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera, but she managed to get some really beautiful shots!!! Everything was so hectic that day, but Roxy and her team were perfect, and half the time I didn't even know they were there! She was okay with my grandfather taking his own pictures, and at the end we own all digital copies of the photos, with the option to buy some through her.

Definitely would recommend Roxy to anyone!!!

Profile Picture User6609244, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roxy is great! She is very receptive to what you want and works very hard to make all of your pictures look amazing :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I eloped to the Charleston area with our family a couple weeks ago. We were referred to Roxy by our wedding coordinator, Penny Reynolds. We ended up narrowing our photographers down to a few, but chose Roxy mainly because of the candid moments she captured. Anyone with skill can generate great family/portrait images, Roxy’s pictures caught those moments that not just anyone can. Moreover, when you look at the films from various weddings she has collected overtime, we absolutely loved that each wedding was so unique. No one was in the same poses and stances, she finds what’s beautiful about your day and emphases this in her work.

Roxy was so great to work with. Her engaging and charismatic personality really helped bring the best out of our families. During the ceremony we didn’t know she was there, but the pictures she captured were amazing. Portrait pictures of my family (and us) were great, and the turnaround time for our wedding was less than a month (two weeks actually). We can’t stop looking at the art that she has captured. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kasey, 11/6/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We flew to Charleston from Pennsylvania to elope with just a few family members in attendance. We hired a wedding planner to take care of all the details of our outdoor ceremony. She recommended Roxy, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Even though we didn't meet her until an hour before the ceremony, we felt extremely comfortable with her. And the photos were all amazing to the point that we couldn't decide which one to hang in our home. Needless to say, we would highlyrecommend Art of Roxy Photography to everyone.

Profile Picture Tina, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Roxy (and her daughter Elle) were a joy to have at our wedding! They were kind, fun, creative and just the right amount of assertive to make sure everything got done. We could not have chosen a better photography team and I can't wait to see the finished products!

Profile Picture Micky, 10/1/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

Roxy and her assistant (her daughter) were fantastic to work with. She was flexible when our meeting plans had to change for our initial meet and greet. We clicked with her right away, as she was very friendly and willing to hear us out regarding our preferred photography style. We were also very concerned about privacy and licensing issues. Roxy was more than willing to work with us on this and provide services that met everyone's needs. We had a destination wedding and although we traveled to Charleston and met Roxy in person, the majority of our communications were via email and all payment was done online without hassle. She provided 8 hours of photography services for our wedding and a majority of the time we forgot she was even there. She was very professional but also mindful of the wedding timing and demands on the bride and groom on wedding day. We strongly recommend hiring Roxy for your wedding.

Profile Picture Natasha, 7/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot express to you how in love I am with Roxy's pictures, and how glad I am it ended up being her who was there for my special day. My husband and I had SO much going on with our wedding and so many struggles, but Roxy and her pictures were and are perfect. As a photographer, she is so talented and has impeccable timing and vision-but as a person, she is SO nurturing and comforting. She made me so relaxed, and her daughter (assistant) is a gem as well. She talked me through not losing it before I walked down that aisle. I will never be able to explain how perfect and dear these photos are to me. I am reliving the best day of my life, and the tears are streaming. BOOK ART OF ROXY. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roxy is amazing. She captured all of the little moments between my husband and I and the photos are so precious. She made us feel comfortable right away, no pressure, just so natural. She really made it about us and our day. Her photos turned out better than what we would of ever imagined. I have nothing but fantastic words for Art of Roxy Photography!

Profile Picture User4534732, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roxy is incredible! Her photos captured the day completely... I've only been married 7 months but I find myself looking back at the photos all the time just to remember how wonderful the day was. They tell a beautiful story and there are so many to share! Under little direction she seemed to know exactly what pictures we needed and wanted, without being bogged down or bothered with it all! Thank you Roxy!!! I'd get married again if I could, just to have you as a photographer!!!

Profile Picture User5286308, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As the mother of the bride for two weddings ---9 months apart, I have nothing but praises for Roxy! From the initial meeting to get to know her to the big day to receiving the beautiful photographs, Roxy was nothing less than professional, caring, and extremely creative. She captured the joyous day for both of my daughters with fun, loving and creative photos. Roxy listened to what both girls wanted and delivered! I highly recommend Roxy...you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5364925, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oh Roxy! I cannot state enough how much I LOVE these photos!!!! You captured moments that I would have never thought would have translated on film. I’ve never been happier with photos of myself (lol) or our friends and family. My mom, most of all, is totally thrilled with all of them…which is a first. :-) We’ve forwarded the link to everybody who was with us that day, and posted a few on Facebook, and the comments are all wonderful. It’s those unscripted, unposed, special moments that I like the best and those are the pieces of love that I want to remember most. We wouldn’t have those without your talent, patience and efforts. I cannot thank you enough for giving me those. :-)

Profile Picture User4748056, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you Roxy! A fabulous job on all the photos. Roxy is obviously a seasoned wedding photographer. She knew of great places for pictures and made the bride and groom comfortable enough to take some wonderful shots. I would highly recommend Roxy for your wedding needs.

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/20/14, 2 Reviews