Arrow Park Lake and Lodge Reviews

59 | Monroe, NY

59 Reviews for Arrow Park Lake and Lodge

• Sarah

Sarah Finamore · Married on 10/17/2020

Great Experience, Even Nicer Staff!!

My fiance and I have been searching for a location to take photos in after our wedding was postponed for October 17th. We are still getting married and wanted a location with a similar "vibe" to our venue we are holding our reception at next year. We found Arrow Park for our photo location and fell IN LOVE and to top that off Stephanie and the General Manager we beyond accommodating to our situation and we cannot wait to get there after our church ceremony to take pictures!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Nayel · Married on 10/10/2020

Luxurious & Private Estate with Exceptional Staff

Arrow Park and its staff are a dream.

We planned an intricate three-day celebration involving several events. Brittney and the Arrow Park team made it all happen seamlessly. We took advantage of the gorgeous, spacious locations Arrow Park had to offer. From the lake to the beach to the Philosopher’s garden to the courtyard to the mansion, each inch of this estate property is beyond stunning in day and night. Brittney, our event coordinator, exhibits unparalleled attention to detail and patience. Stephanie, who gave us our tour, is clear and communicative. The entire team exemplifies professionalism – they execute perfectly.

If you are looking for a luscious private, elegant estate for indoor or outdoor use, immediately book your tour with Arrow Park. They truly made our wedding feel like a fairy tale

Sent on 10/27/2020

Liz winston · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing venue and wonderful team!

Where do i begin?! Not only is arrow park stunning but the team there was awesome as well! We booked with Stephanie back in 2018 after visiting once and falling in love with the property. She was so helpful and accommodating when it came to dealing with the whole covid situation, and thankfully the property was so expansive we were actually able to move the entire wedding outdoors with Stephanie and the event coordinator, Brittney's, help. Brittney was the most attentive, funny, and caring coordinator a girl could ask for! So helpful in every single situation that could've possibly occurred our wedding weekend. I have nothing but kind words for everyone there! Being a covid bride was so stressful and these ladies and the whole arrow park team really went above and beyond for our special day. Thank you for making our day the most amazing experience we could wish for!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Kelsy DiGiovanni · Married on 08/19/2020

Gorgeous Venue

Arrow Park is an incredibly beautiful venue! We had an intimate wedding in August and were extremely happy with our decision to have it at Arrow Park. Every minute of our day was perfect--from getting ready in the beautiful bridal suite in the mansion, to taking photos by the lake, and a wonderful reception under string lights in the courtyard. One of my favorite aspects of this venue is the versatility! There are so many perfect spots throughout the property to get great photos, and multiple options for ceremony/reception. One of the best perks was being about to stay overnight in the mansion with a few of our guests! Leading up the day, Brittney helped us organize everything and she did an awesome job! She really got of sense of the type of couple we are and did a perfect job of coordinating a day we would be happy with. The day of, the staff was incredible and did a great job of keeping everything running as smoothly as possible. We are so grateful for our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Gorczynski · Married on 11/16/2019

A Fairytale Dream

My husband and I got married at Arrow Park on 11/16. We worked with Stephanie at first and she was incredibly professional, honest, flexible, and a true pleasure to work with. She responded every email in a timely manner, and was always there to help us in the planning process! When we got closer to our wedding day, we worked with Angela. Angela was our coordinator for the day. She made sure that all of our questions were worked out leading up to the wedding, was very responsive and helpful, and also wonderful to work with! It was a bright, sunny, 32 degree day but we loved every minute of it. We only had 60 people total, including my husband and I. Therefore, we were able to have the whole wedding in the mansion. It was an incredible experience. I felt like we were in a fairytale. The view of the lake from the mansion was beautiful. Angela and her team decorated better than I could have pictured when I dropped off everything. The place was clean and well kept. Our guests had a wonderful time - one even mentioned that this was a million dollar wedding! After the reception, we had a bonfire by the lake. We didn't think much people would stay considering how cold it was, and that we had a small number to start with. It ended up being a huge hit and plenty stayed and it was the perfect night to warm up by the fire! Being able to golf cart around was also a huge plus for us, as well as our guests that needed assistance with getting around. The day went so fast we were shocked. It was great to be able to crawl back up into our rooms that night and still be able to take it all in the next morning. I highly recommend Arrow Park!! We would do it all over again in a heartbeat if we could! Thanks for making our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Tamar

Tamar · Married on 11/09/2019

A wedding straight out of Pinterest

When looking for a venue, I didn't want the typical banquet/catering hall wedding that I've been to a million times for weddings or other events. So I searched hard until I found Arrow Park an hour and 45 mins away from me but totally worth it. One thing I didn't like about the traditional catering/banquet hall venues is that they felt like a wedding factory, my husband said a car dealership.
    Stephanie and the staff at Arrow Park don't make you feel that way, they are genuine and not forceful they are willing to work with you.
    The property itself is amazing and unique. It was in the middle of what my husband and I wanted, I wanted a rustic bohemian glamor wedding ala Pinterest and he wanted a mansion almost fairy tale like wedding. Arrow Park holds its own as such a majestic property.
    We stayed at the mansion Friday to Sunday Morning and the entire weekend was beautiful.
    If you are looking for a venue, you can stop looking, this is the place.

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • James

James Slupatchuk · Married on 10/12/2019

Relaxing, beautiful & accommodating

Our daughter had her autumn wedding at Arrow Park. Everything from staff to accommodations, food to surroundings were superb. The bridal party stayed in the mansion for two nights. My wife and I stayed in an Arrow Park cottage (I am guessing that we got a bit more sleep than "the kids" did). Stephanie, Julia, Desdamona and Angela and the whole of the Arrow Park staff were remarkable. The catering by Love+Rosemary was more than delicious. We had use of the entire estate from Friday-Sunday. The convenience and lack-of-stress of not having to leave the grounds can not be understated. Arrow Park includes a mansion situated high above a beautiful lake. There are gardens, the lake, a beach, with many wonderful (and some quirky) sights to be explored if you have the time – all surrounded by protected forests. This is not your regular "parking lot to banquet hall" wedding venue. It is spacious, beautiful and simply a wonderful property to visit and stay at. I highly recommend Arrow Park, and thank everyone there for making our daughter's wedding so unique and memorable.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Joann

Joann Langone · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful and unique venue

My daughter got married at Arrow Park on 9/29/19. It was a beautiful wedding and all the guests loved the venue. The grounds are stunning. There are so many beautiful photos that can be taken there. We had a small wedding of 60 guests and had a buffet in the great room of the manor house. It was such an intimate setting.
    The staff was wonderful and no request was a problem. Stephanie, the sales manager was just wonderful. So helpful with any questions you may have. Kaitlyn, “the day of” coordinator did such a fantastic job making our vision come to life.
    You will be sorry if you don’t visit this venue and have a look!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2019

Everything I Dreamed Of

Arrow Park Manor was an absolutely breathtaking and incredible venue to get married. From the start, the warmth of Stephanie, the manger, made me feel very welcomed. Stephanie was wonderful in going over the details, including assuring me they would be happy to host our more intimate wedding (~60 guests) and that the entire mansion grounds would be ours for the wedding. Another added bonus was finding out the mansion was available for the evening for out of town guests to stay in. The location of the mansion and its grounds are absolutely stunning. Our wedding was September 29th and the fall foliage and scenery created an amazing and romantic atmosphere. Our day-of coordinator, Kaitlyn, was also equally amazing and helpful and made sure there wasn't a single detail overlooked; she was fantastic at keeping everyone organized and on task so our ceremony could start without a hitch. She had every detail nailed down and the wonderful Arrow Park staff transformed the venue into everything I dreamed of when planning my wedding. All of the staff members were exceptionally polite and friendly. I really do not have enough words to rave about how amazing Arrow Park and the staff were. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

Such an amazing venue!

This review is long overdue!  My husband and I got married at Arrow Park in September 2019, and we couldn't have asked for a better venue.  Arrow Park is so unique and beautiful, and the options are endless for where you could hold your ceremony and reception - the property has a garden, an amazing mansion, and even has a lakeside beach area.

The venue also has overnight rooms which made it easier for us to get ready with our whole wedding party and parents under one roof.  We ended up staying at Arrow Park for two nights and had the rehearsal dinner by the lake with a bonfire the night before the wedding, which made the festivities all the more special for us and our closest friends and family.  Our ceremony was in the garden, followed by the cocktail hour at the mansion, and had an outdoor reception in the courtyard with dancing back in the mansion.  This allowed us to maximize the variety of spaces Arrow Park offers.

Stephanie and Kaitlyn made the planning process so seamless and the day went by smoothly.  They were so patient with my numerous questions and multiple visits to Arrow Park during the year of planning the wedding :)

I highly recommend Arrow Park - it is such a special venue surrounded by nature.  It was truly the dream wedding that my husband and I were envisioning and we would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

We had an amazing experience at Arrow Park. It's a gorgeous venue and our guests gave us so many compliments about how unique and beautiful it was. Stephanie was so helpful, responsive and fun to work with! We highly recommend Arrow Park!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Ever

We had our wedding at Arrow Park on 8/24/19 and it was absolutely perfect. Stephanie was extremely helpful and accommodating during all the pre planning and Kaitlyn was the best coordinator I could have asked for. The venue, as a whole, is stunning. The gardens where the ceremony took place were so green and the plants, bushes/flowers were perfectly landscaped and so beautiful. The mansion was honestly my favorite part of the grounds. It’s so rustic and unique- our guests took so great pictures here and loved it. We had our cocktail hour here, but our head count was over 100 we had to have our reception in the pavilion. I didn’t love the space because the rest of the grounds are so green, rustic and beautiful and the pavilion was a little dated, but with Stephanie’s help, I had the ceiling draped and my florist helped spruce it up as well. We even had our after party down at the beach- our dj played some music and we roasted s’mores and hotdogs- our guests loved it! Overall-5 star experience and I would highly, highly recommend the venue.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 08/10/2019

Joy and dragonflies

Arrow Park Lake and Lodge is so full of gentle love and magic that everythings practically hums with it. My husband and I are both from Europe but due to my parents health travel restrictions, we had to look for a wedding venue close to NYC. We had looked at cool-industrial venues in Brooklyn, mansions for rent in Manhattan, and other assorted offerings, but nothing felt as magically fitting into place as when we drove into the tree covered tunnel of Arrow Park's drive. The staff, Stefanie and Kaitlyn are uber professional, warm, and go above and beyond no matter what the planning or the day itself throws at you. Having family and the wedding party stay at the mansion with us felt like an old world weekend great house party. Post wedding, a lot of the guests commented how many dragonflies flitted about during our wedding ceremony by the lake and how special the place felt to them - we couldn't agree more. Thank you Arrow Park!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Joy

Joy Sandell · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic weekend!

My husband and I had a wonderfully magical weekend at the mansion. Our wedding weekend started with a fun bonfire on the beach with beer and wine on Friday night. It’s a great casual spot for a welcome party and our guests loved the atmosphere. The wedding ceremony was in the garden which was such a pretty romantic setting. We only had about 60 people at our wedding so we used the mansion for our cocktail hour and reception. The mansion does not need much in terms of decoration because it’s so charming in appearance. Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the surroundings and the mansion were and some of the guests who stayed even swam in the lake earlier in the day. It was so nice to stay in the mansion and have close family and friends stay with us. It made the day that much better and easier. The staff was so kind, professional and hardworking. Nikki, our coordinator, was very sweet and attentive to our needs. She helped make the weekend an awesome success. We used one of the in house caterers (love and rosemary) and they were fantastic as well. We had such a great experience and made such wonderful memories.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Jane · Married on 06/15/2019

Unique and Supurb

My daughter and son-in-law had a unique and specific vision of what they wanted their wedding to be. Arrow Park was the best possible venue to their dream come true. It offers a large space, time and flexibility. The setting is gorgeous. It looks very rural but is convenient. They utilized the mansion, grounds, beach and courtyard to host a 46 hour weekend for close family and friends with accommodations and a rehearsal dinner. For the night owls, the reception lasted almost 10 hours! Second to the ceremony, my favorite part of the wedding was the courtyard dinner for 100 which the couple designed with a European ambience with great food from the recommended caterer Love and Rosemary.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Carolyn · Married on 04/27/2019

A Dream Wedding Venue

Arrow Park is the ideal place for a beautiful, intimate wedding in a historic mansion. I can go on and on about the vintage elegance of the property. It's truly stunning. Richard, Stephanie, Kaitlyn and all of the staff at the mansion, treat you so well and will go out of their way to make your vision reality. The view from the mansion is breathtaking and really sold us on the venue. The mansion overlooks the lake and the sunset is gorgeous. My guests are still taking about the caterer, Thom from "Back of the House Catering." The food is unbelievable, it's not typical "wedding food," you can tell Thom has a real passion for food and he creates magic! The mansion also has 12 rooms upstairs so your close guests can spend the wedding weekend with you and you have the whole mansion to yourself. Arrow Park is a dream!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Risko · Married on 01/06/2019

Love and Rosemary did our affair and people are still talking about the spread Rocco put out for us. Family atmosphere fill with joy and love.

I had my daughters engagement party at Arrow Park. We enjoyed the most beautiful and relaxing weekend with family and friends. The staff was more like family , they could not do enough for all of us to make it a memorable affair. I totally love this place. It is a world away.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Ordonez · Married on 10/13/2018

Could not have asked for a better venue!!

We cannot say enough amazing things about this venue and all of its staff. We rented the venue for the entire weekend. We had our rehearsal dinner and our wedding there. The venue, of course, is even more beautiful in person than any of the pictures show. But it was not only the venue that made our weekend unforgettable, the staff was amazing!! And this not only included Stephanie and Kaitlyn (the coordinator) who were indeed fabulous in helping the experience be as smooth as possible but the rest of the staff as well (bartenders, event staff, everyone working there). They were all amazing from the start of the rehearsal dinner to the morning after our wedding, even with us taking longer than we should have to get out of there Sunday morning after our full night of partying. Our wedding weekend was a dream and something we will never forget and it would not have been the same if we had chosen another venue. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

It is a beautiful unique location! Exactly what we were looking for. Great for a wedding of 150 guests. Everyone loved that it was a bit different from other wedding they have been to. It's an old mansion on the water with a beautiful garden. You have access to everything and get to stay their overnight. We added the bungalows as well. We were unable to have the bonfire due to rain, but we just moved the after party inside the mansion and everyone had a blast. They have amazing recommendations, such as for drapes to drape the ceiling for the reception. Caitlyn and Stephanie are amazing to work with and walk you through everything. They make the process effortless. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2018

Wow what can we say what an amazing experience we had with Arrow Park. We knew it was special when we booked our wedding and throughout the experience was friendly and helpful. Stephanie is excellent along with Kaitlyn and the team who couldn’t have done more for us during the lead up to the event and also on the day. We held both a rehearsal/welcome reception in the main house for around 70 guests on the Friday (we had most guests traveling from overseas) and then the main event for 115 in the pavilion on Saturday, we loved having the whole place for the weekend. Our guests kept raving about the location and just how naturally beautiful it was. We worked with the in house caterer recommendation ‘love and rosemary’ which was excellent for both nights, Rocco and team were great and worked with us on an fabulous menu for the Friday night welcome and also Saturday. Can’t recommend AP enough if you are looking for unique, rustic but also classic wedding venue.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner and got married at Arrow Park in Monroe, NY in August 2018. The entire bridal party and our parents were able to stay both nights at the gorgeous mansion on site. The staff was incredibly friendly, eager to please and most importantly, flexible. They were able to move the ceremony inside at the last minute due to rain and provided transportation to keep us dry. We highly recommend Arrow Park and cannot say enough good things about this venue and its staff. Everything about our wedding weekend was absolutely magical!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Alfredo · Married on 07/26/2018

I strongly recommend this venue, The grounds and property are amazing ! with an incredible staff ! I can't expressed enough how great these guys are, I've just got married there and loved every bit of it. ! Shout out to Kaitlyn Arrow park coordinator, she is incredible. Thank you guys so much for making Arrow Park the most magnificent place for our Wedding! The attention to detail, Our amazing ceremony, The after party everything was incredible I can't express it enough
    - FIVE STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from Alfredo & Isaac

Sent on 07/29/2018

Aileen · Married on 07/14/2018

My wife and I were elated to have our wedding at Arrow Park this summer! We fell in love with the scenery, multiple spaces and the ability to flow freely around the property. The option to open the mansion to our entire wedding party and families for the weekend made for truly magical moments of bonding that brought everyone closer together.
    Our primary contact, Stephanie, was attentive, cheerful and on top of everything from our first meeting and throughout the process with countless emails. Kaitlyn served as our main assistant for the weekend itself, and Tom was available evenings and overnight for any issue that cropped up (literally climbing the walls to help us out). Both were incredible and went above and beyond to make everything perfect.
    The rooms were comfortable and most were spacious. More bathrooms would have been better for everyone getting ready, but it worked out fine. To be honest we were concerned about whether it would be cool enough in the July heat, but the fans and AC units were more than enough, and also not loud at all! The garden was a beautiful space for our ceremony and easily accommodated our crowed of 150+. The hall where we ate and danced was cool, spacious and a good canvas for our decorations, and we highly recommend a live band for the stage! The lake and beach in the evening was beautiful and made for perfect pictures and rowboat rides, and while our bonfire had to be cancelled due to rain, we are certain it would have been a wonderful nightcap to a wonderful day. We credit Tom and the other staff for quickly moving the party and our guests from the beach and up to the mansion before the storm hit.
    We loved our time at Arrow Park and all of our interactions with the staff, we highly recommend it if you're looking for an outdoor wedding and lots of space. The option of having the place for the entire weekend gives a lot of flexibility and creates a lot of great opportunities.

Sent on 08/18/2018

STEPHANIE · Married on 07/06/2018

Our wedding at Arrow Park was an absolute dream. I wish I could go back and relive it! My husband and I are so incredibly happy that we chose to have our wedding there. Our initial meeting was with Stephanie who was just amazing. She was patient, answered all of our questions, all of my e-mails (LOL), and made us feel comfortable with everything. Kaitlyn, the coordinator, was also amazing! I can't imagine how the day would have gone without her! She kept everything together and knew exactly what to do in all of the mini "crisis" that came up. She helped make our day perfect. We chose to stay on the property for two nights and I'm so glad that we did! It allowed us to spend quality time with our family and bridal party. Also, it was great to be able to go back there after the rehearsal dinner and wake up there the next morning ready for hair and make-up. It was nice to not have to get out of our PJ's! I would absolutely recommend the two-night stay to anyone who can afford it. This place is one of the most beautiful I've ever been to and so many of our guests fell completely in love with it. During our cocktail hour they were all eager to explore the property and see everything there was to see. The house is absolutely beautiful. I can't say enough good things about Arrow Park! We loved it so much, we want to go back in 20 years to renew our vows!

Sent on 07/26/2018