31 Reviews for Arrow Park Lake and Lodge

Tastings (1)
Barware (1)
Glassware (1)
31 Arrow Park Lake and Lodge Reviews

Arrow Park is a beautiful venue. It is huge and whatever event you are planning, you are given access to the whole property. The pictures taken there are phenomenal. The staff from top to bottom was outstanding. Our wedding/event coordinator, Kaitlyn, was amazing. She was patient, kind, and organized. Stephanie Stack, the venue liaison, was also incredible. She made my partner and I feel right at home. Arrow Park’s caterer, Love & Rosemary, really sealed the deal for us. They were so willing to be flexible with their menu and our add-ons. Overall, excellent experience with this place and would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Arrow Park is a beautiful venue to have a wedding. We wanted a wedding that was not traditional a bit different and this was exactly what we were looking for. The grounds are beautiful and very natural. The mansion itself is timeless and the views of the lake from up there are breathtaking. All of the Arrow Park staff went above and beyond to make our day extra special. Highly recommend if you're looking for a wedding that is not the traditional style.

Profile Picture Godwin, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Tastings, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We had a wonderful experience having our wedding at Arrow Park. It’s a unique space that sits in a beautiful natural landscape of woods, rolling hills, and water. Arrow Park also features a fantastic team that went above and beyond to make sure our big day was unforgettable.

We chose to have our ceremony in the Garden space, which was beautiful and vibrantly green for our June wedding. We had a smaller wedding (70 guests), so we were able to have the entire reception in the mansion. They have a separate, newer space for larger groups, but the main house just has so much style and character that we feel it wouldn’t be the same experience if we didn’t have the event there.

We loved that Arrow Park had accommodations for sleeping a large number of guests at the venue. This was made even better by the fact that, when you book Arrow Park, you get the venue for the entire night. So the celebration lasted as long we wanted and didn’t need to end at an arbitrary time.

Coupled with the unique space and landscape is an incredibly accommodating and professional staff. Our event planner, Kaitlyn, was extremely helpful pulling together all the last minute details we had forgotten, and was always on hand to make sure we had whatever we needed. She even went so far to bring out a table of hors devours, champagne, and water so we made it through our post-ceremony photos.

The bartenders were amazing and didn’t disappoint with their drink options. Many of our guests were beer and cocktail aficionados, and everyone raved about how good the drinks were.

We also opted for the after-party bonfire, which we highly recommend. The bonfire location is right by the lake, which is beautiful at night. The Arrow Park team brought down a mobile bar so we could have drinks while we roasted smores and played music late into the night.

We had a magical time and would recommend it to anyone looking for a special place for their special day.

Profile Picture Britney, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Arrow Park on April 28th, 2018 and it was the most magical experience ever. From the moment we stepped onto the property, we fell in love. When you first go up the tree lined driveway, you can’t help but be transported in time to a decade of elegance and artistry. Tucked among the foliage, you find the mansion which could have been directly plucked out of a storybook. And that’s just the beginning. Then you meet the people behind the scenes that will work tirelessly to make your day perfect. Stephanie always answered our questions professionally and honesty. The wedding world can be an impersonal place driven by dollars – but not here. The value of this venue cannot compare to any other ones in this area because of what it offers. Tables, linens, china, things that can run an fortune, are include whereas other venues require separate rentals. Stephanie gave us all kinds of options that met our needs. About 2 months before the wedding we were introduced to Kaitlyn, who directly worked with us to make our vision come to life on the wedding day. She coordinated between vendors and helped with the setup and clean up. We really didn’t have anything to worry about and she took all the stress off that day. The overnight staff is also just as wonderful. Jack made sure that our guests were comfortable and well cared for although out the wedding and the night. No wedding is complete without great food, and this is another aspect that Arrow Park surpassed our expectations. Tom, one of the in-house caterers, worked with us to meet our tastes and our budget. From the cocktail hour to the main dinner, guest continued to come up to us and tell us how amazing the food was. The fact is, the venue made our wedding what it was. Arrow Park offers not just a party, but an experience that you will remember for a life time.

Profile Picture Lubomira, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We would absolutely recommend Arrow Park for weddings—the venue is beautiful and the staff is fantastic! Stephanie and Kaitlyn were both so helpful and easy to work with. We planned our wedding on a short time scale and they went above and beyond in helping us stay on track and sort out all the details. All of the staff, from the bartenders to their recommended caterer (Love and Rosemary), were so warm and accommodating. We had a great time!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything you could have ever dreamed of. Arrow Park was more than what we could have ever hoped for. The location is beautiful, and the mansion is stunning inside and out. What really stood out was how committed and thoughtful everyone at Arrow Park are. From the very first day we met Stephanie we knew we made the right decision picking Arrow Park. She was always very helpful and always willing to adapt to our needs. Whenever we had questions, she always gave us the right guidance and was always there every step of the way. As we got closer to the day, we met Kaitlyn, the event coordinator who was also a huge help. She helped us with all the final details of the wedding and working with her helped us stay calm and not freak out before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she was always there ready to help us in any way possible. If we needed anything, she got it done and that helped us enjoy our day. She was always on top of things which resulted in the reception running smoothly. We are so happy we were able to work with Stephanie, Kaitlyn and all of the Arrow Park staff. All of our guests enjoyed the reception and many said they have never been to a wedding at a location like Arrow Park. Arrow Park is one of a kind. We will never forget the great time we had there, and we definitely would recommend it to everyone.

Profile Picture Daniel, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I cannot begin to describe how incredible our wedding experience was at Arrow Park. The historic mansion is not only beautiful in itself but the amazing staff allows each bride & groom to transform the venue into the wedding of their dreams! The lake views from the mansion are fantastic and the property is a photographers dream!
To begin the process with Arrow Park, we first sat down with Stephanie (who is amazing!) to handle all of the initial organization aspects. Her tremendous amount of industry experience allows her to be a great resource and she can answer any questions that you have. Her responsiveness and ability to problem solve allows even the most stressed out bride/groom to relax and just be excited for the big day!
On the day of the wedding, we also had an entire team of employees from Arrow Park (including Kaitlin, Richard & Jack) who literally made sure that Billy & I did not have to worry about anything. From keeping our bridal party together for pictures, to bringing us our specialty cocktail and also sneaking us away for a minute to let us enjoy our hors d'oeuvres - the service from the entire group was truly astounding.
We also used Love + Rosemary to cater the event, and it was the best decision we could have ever made.
We then chose to end our night with a bonfire by the lake. Jack, Pam & David were so accommodating and attentive. Our closest family and friends were able to relax and enjoy the brisk autumn night by the fire and catch up on the amazing day. We then all stayed overnight on property in Arrow Park’s beautiful accommodations which really allowed us to enjoy more than the usual 5 hour event, and truly make the wedding a weekend celebration. The next morning we were even able to have a delicious brunch which was the perfect ending to our big day.
We are so appreciative to all of the staff members at Arrow Park & Love + Rosemary, and cannot thank you enough for making our wedding the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at Arrow Park in September of this year. We heard about the venue through word of mouth and when we arrived for our tour we knew this was the ideal place to have our wedding. The mansion is gorgeous and is only rivaled by the grounds themselves, complete with wooded trails and a beautiful lake. We were able to rent the venue from Friday to Sunday for our wedding, which made the experience especially unique. We were able to host our entire wedding party (over 25 people!) including our parents at the mansion and accompanying bungalow cabins. The staff at Arrow Park made us feel right at home and were able to accommodate every request we had. I strongly recommend the bonfire afterparty, it was definitely a hit with our guests! If you are looking for a once in a life time wedding venue, Arrow Park is a must.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a Labor Day weekend wedding at Arrow Park and simply cannot imagine having it anywhere else. The view from the mansion is incredible, the grounds are immaculate, the opportunity for pictures is endless, and the staff is attentive and friendly. There's no need to decorate anything at Arrow Park because everything is already so naturally beautiful. Having rented for the weekend, we were able to take in all AP has to offer and spend time with our friends and family. All of our guests raved about how beautiful and interesting it was, and by the time we left we felt like the staff were our friends.

Profile Picture Timothy, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

When we first visited Arrow Park we fell in love with the charm and natural beauty of the venue. Ultimately, that is why we decided to go with Arrow Park. Stephanie was great at communicating with us throughout the process and answering any questions we had. We were slightly hesitant at first not having tried the catering, but honestly, Rocco and Lenore from Love and Rosemary were the greatest part of the whole package. We already wrote a separate glowing review for their service, so I won't wax poetically, but the food was amazing and they were a hit with our guests. Kaitlyn, our day of coordinator was great and also made sure that we always had food and drinks. So many people told us ahead of time that they did not eat on their wedding day, but we ate like royalty.

We loved having so many friends and family around us the night after the wedding. The service was amazing and you cannot beat the views from the house.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Absolutely BREATHTAKING!! From the views to this venues peaceful serenity.. highly recommended for any event or gathering. It is the ultimate "breath of fresh air!"

Profile Picture A, 6/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had another venue booked prior to visiting Arrow Park. We both fell in love with beauty and charm and are so happy we switched venues. Arrow Park is truly magical. A gorgeous mansion in the middle of the woods surrounded by so much natural beauty. It is so far from the average catering hall, which is what we loved. Not only is the venue Romantic, vintage, beautiful, and elegant, but the staff is so kind, patient, and attentive. This may sound weird but they are the kind of people you just want to hug.

We had our wedding on May 6, 2017. The entire process from booking, planning, to celebrating was so easy. Stephanie was so quick to answer all of my many questions and Kaitlyn coordinated everything so seamlessly. Jack made sure all of our guests staying at the mansion were comfortable and had everything they needed. We did not feel stressed at all on our wedding day and cannot thank them enough! We had the time of our lives and will treasure this memory forever. The Arrow park staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day a dream come true. We highly recommend Arrow Park for your special day, it is truly magical and unforgettable.

Profile Picture alexandra, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't have anything negative to say about my experience at Arrow Park. Our wedding day turned out to be more amazing than I could have ever expected. We were getting married in November, and had planned to have the wedding indoors, but when the weather forecast predicted 60 degrees, Arrow Park quickly went to work to move the ceremony outdoors! Working with Stephanie in the beginning was painless, she was quick to respond and answered all of my, many, questions. We worked with Kaitlyn for the day of and she was on top of EVERYTHING. Whatever we needed, she was there to take care of. We used their in-house caterer Love + Rosemary and their team and food was amazing, people are still raving about it. I can honestly say that if anything did go wrong, I didn't know about it and that's a nice feeling to have. I fell in love with the look of the venue when I first found it online and am thrilled that the staff and experience lived up to my expectations.

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

Arrow Park was exactly what we were looking for, for our wedding!! It was the first venue we saw and we should have stopped there. The grounds and mansion truly speak for themselves. It is a photographers dream. Everyone who attended our wedding is still saying how beautiful it was. Stephanie and Beth who you work with both before and the day of your wedding couldn't be more accommodating. They would respond to your questions right away, were never pushy about anything and honestly tried to help you create the day of your dreams. Beth was also always two steps ahead of me on my wedding day. Whether it was to get me a drink, food or organize people she handled it all. I have to say our wedding went off without a hitch and everything we wanted came true. We used Love and Rosemary their in house caterer and I can't say enough great things about Rocco and his team. Furthermore, Arrow Parks' staffing on the day of the wedding were also great. From bartenders to parking attendants, everyone was where they should be, smiling and eager to help out. The staff also packed up some of our unfinished wedding food to have later in the night that they kept in their kitchen. We had a larger wedding, 180 people, which fit well into the newly renovated pavilion however, I would say that is probably their max. It was just enough for tables and a decent size dance floor without feeling confined. Another benefit of Arrow Park is the use of the mansion after the wedding. We were able to have our bridal party and both set of parents stay over to spend even more quality/party time with the ones we love. Arrow park created one of the most gorgeous weddings I could have ever imagined and could not be happier with the results. They are truly top notch! ~ The Hansons

Profile Picture Laura, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at Arrow Park on 8/27/2016 and it was everything I could of dreamed of and more. I had went to Arrow Park sometime around 12 years ago in my first photography course and took a beautiful picture of the tree lined drive way. When I first decided to look at Arrow Park as a venue, I fell in love with how beautiful and rustic the gardens and mansion was, it was the perfect place for my outdoor summer wedding. We had our wedding ceremony in the garden and our reception in the pavilion, and everything looked amazing. Stephanie was amazing and answered all our questions and made feel sure in our decision. Beth helped us the week leading up to the wedding and the day of, she ws pleasant and entrusted and was happy to help with everything so I wouldn't have to worry. Rocco, the preferred vendor for catering made an amazing dinner for my guest. At the end of the day, our wedding was perfect and it is in large part because it was at Arrow Park.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

As the mother of the bride, I believe that Arrow Park offered everything that we were looking for. The atmosphere is both elegant and rustic. The mansion was simply beautiful with its many fireplaces, outside patio, tiled flooring and lovely rooms. The property, which included the lake and newly renovated pavilion, created a more casual setting for our guests to enjoy. We had a destination wedding without going too far!! Spending time with our guests for entire weekend added to the experience. Stephanie, Beth and the staff at Arrow Park worked at making this wedding simply magical.

Profile Picture User6979681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

How do I even start to describe our experience at arrow park? Stephanie was the first person I had contact with at arrow park and was mainly my contact for the duration of the wedding planning. Stephanie is great! She was super helpful and responded to all of my emails very quickly. Towards the end of the wedding I started emailing with Beth, who is the maitre'd. She is also wonderful! The day of the wedding we arrived with SO much stuff. Decorations, flowers, everything .. Beth put it all together for me. I had no idea anyone was going to do that for me so at first I was a little concerned because I'm so used to doing everything myself. Let me tell you, she put everything together exactly how I would have, but better. She knew exactly what I wanted without me even having to say so. Every one of their staff members are fantastic.

On to the venue - weddings go by fast, so fast. I'm so glad we had the chance to make it like a weekend event by renting out the lodge and having brunch the next morning. It truly is a beautiful place that's worth every penny. I hated planning my wedding, it was SO stressful at times. But I loved every minute at arrow park, and would honestly do it all over again because it was just such a beautiful and unforgettable day. Everyone keeps telling me how much of a great time they had. And it was even more amazing that the day after the wedding the families still got to hang out! Everyone doesn't have a chance to get together like that so it really was just a wonderful thing to be able to wake up the day after our wedding and rehash the previous day's events over brunch with your family.

If you want a beautiful venue with a fantastic staff then absolutely book Arrow Park, it's guaranteed to be an unforgettable day.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Indoor, Linens

Arrow Park is an AMAZING setting for a wedding reception. The mansion is absolutely beautiful and the views of the lake are incredible. The staff there are extremely helpful and really made us feel welcome. The whole experience was perfect and I'm so glad we had our party there.

Profile Picture User5312313, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Arrow Park was the most amazing wedding venue we could have ever imagined. The natural beauty, vintage charm and uniqueness are incomparable. This is a venue where your dream and vision can really come true because of the flexibility you have. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and felt like our second family the weekend we were there. Arrow Park is a hidden gem and probably one of the most unique venues you wil find.

Profile Picture Cecelia, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Arrow Park was the most amazing place to get married. It was rustic and intimate and warm, all of the things we looked for in a wedding venue. The place as a whole is full of charm and character that you simply cannot find anywhere else. We used their caterer and the food was delicious. Simply full of flavor and made with love. My husband and I highly recommend that you choose Arrow Park for your wedding, you will be beyond satisfied and will make truly one of a kind memories. Our wedding guests are still raving about the food and atmosphere!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was pure magic and went seamlessly. It was everything we wanted and more. The Arrow Park staff is amazing! Stephanie, Kaitlyn and the Arrow Park staff went above and beyond our expectations. It was truly a one of a kind experience that we will always remember. Our guests cannot stop raving about the beautiful venue and the great food. The mansion is beautiful and getting to stay the night was excellent and so convenient for us and our family. We definitely would recommend Arrow Park to anyone looking to have a beautiful memorable event. We had a great time!

Profile Picture Presh, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Arrow Park in June. We wanted to find a venue that reflected our personalities and aesthetic and knew Arrow Park was "the one" as soon as we stepped onto the grounds. The mansion is truly unique and beautiful and the grounds are charming. My guests were blown away by Arrow Park are still talking about how amazing it was.
Stephanie and Amanda, along with the whole staff were very helpful and a pleasure to work with. The event was so special and ran so smoothly. Arrow Park added character to our wedding and added special character to our wedding day. I’m so happy with how everything turned out from start to finish.

Profile Picture Sunra, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding at Arrow Park at the beginning of July and it was the most magical weekend of my entire life. The property is a perfect mix of rustic and elegant - my guests were blown away and didn't want to leave! I am so happy that we decided to stay for the entire weekend - although it did increase our budget and required a bit more planning, it was such a rare and beautiful thing to have all of our favorite people experience an entire weekend together. Our guests really enjoyed spending the down time walking around the property and taking a dip in the lake. Stephanie and Beth and the rest of the staff were AMAZING!!! Both Stephanie and Beth were extremely communicative, organized and dedicated - they truly went above and beyond to make it perfect. I felt so comfortable trusting them with my special day, I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. The whole weekend went off without a hitch, I am forever grateful to Arrow Park, Stephanie and Beth for creating such a special and memorable wedding weekend!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Arrow Park is incredibly special. As a wedding venue we could not have asked for anything better. And better then the overall beauty that this place holds, Stephanie&Elsie are amazing to work with. From the moment we met Stephanie she was so kind, knowledgeable and has an overall calmness about her that is so nice to have around while planning a wedding. As soon as she took us around the grounds, we knew that Arrow Park was where we should be married. There are so many different areas of this property- the fun and beautiful lake, the breathtaking garden and the wonderfully maintained integrity of the original mansion. I feel honored to have been married here. Beyond the overall beauty and uniqueness of this property- the staff is great. Stephanie was the main contact that I dealt with for over a year of planning and she just got closer and closer to us. Not only did she never tire of my 20 random questions in a email on a Saturday, or asking to walk around the grounds for the 7th time just because I loved being there so much, she encouraged it! Stephanie wants you to be as comfortable in this space as everyone that has worked there. Stephanie made the whole process so easy and is also a great resource for advice- be it on local vendors or on day before decorating, no question is too small or too big for her.. she is really a lovely person. All in all - our wedding was perfect, getting ready in the mansion, the ceremony in the garden, cocktail hour in the mansion and then we used a tent for the reception. We also had a late night bonfire (offered by the friendly staff at Arrow Park) and were able to use the mansion the next day for brunch. Arrow Park exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier. Elsie&Stephanie were also very accommodating for special requests we had:) We have been married for 6 weeks now and still hear daily about how beautiful Arrow Park was. Thank you Stephanie & all of Arrow Park for making this day what is was, exceptional.

Profile Picture dana, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Linens