Ariel Kaitlin Photography Reviews

Ariel Kaitlin Photography 6
Ariel Kaitlin Photography 7

Jennifer Bailey · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing Photographers!

My husband and I loved working with Ariel and Alex and our pictures came out just beautiful. They give good directions and have a quick turn around time for a finished product. Ariel was available to me when I needed her by email and text. We were so happy to have them as our photographers!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 8

Christina · Married on 12/29/2018

Photography services

They did amazing ! The pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 9
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 10

Amy · Married on 10/07/2018

I participated in a photo shoot with Ariel and it was such a great experience. She is extremely nice and made me quickly feel at ease, even though I was nervous about being in front of a camera at first. And her pictures turned out beautifully!! I loved working with Ariel!

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible Wedding Photographer

We were confident the moment we met Ariel that she'd capture all of our special memories and we needed to book her! She is an incredible wedding photographer who has an eye for details and we loved every minute of it! The comprehensive planner she organized to outline who, where, when, and what needs to be captured was right up our alley! We were able to identify exactly what we wanted prior to the wedding so there were no questions or worry on the day of! Our families loved how organized she was in fitting and placement of everyone. We were interested in sunset photos after the wedding and again Ariel was able to find the perfect location that gave us the photos of our dreams!! As an out of town couple and having to do everything remotely, Ariel had everything covered! We'd definitely recommend her for services and book again! Thank you, Ariel Kaitlin Photography!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Avery

Avery Smith · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Ariel and Alex are amazing at what they do! They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! She did a great job at capturing our whole wedding!! She is easy to communicate with. I would 100% recommend Ariel Kaitlin!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 18
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 19
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 20

Mary · Married on 08/18/2018

Ariel was super responsive, helped organize my wedding day timeline, and is obviously very passionate about photography. Her style is impeccable and she really knows how to capture great pictures even when photographing people who hate them. She and Alex are a great team and I definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 21

Monika · Married on 05/12/2018

Ariel and Alex did a wonderful job! We got married at the Oaks at Salem in May and they captured so many beautiful moments. She was very responsive, easy to talk to too, professional, and really tailored the experience to our wishes. Ariel and Alex even drove up from North Carolina to Norfolk, Virginia to do our engagement session which meant the world to us since that’s were we currently live and it’s where we met! Her and Alex made us feel really comfortable throughout all the photos and we really are happy they were a part of our day!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

Ariel and Alex were great from the moment I submitted my interest on Ariel's website. She was travelling at the time, but had an away message set so that I would know when she was back reading emails and she responded that day. We met at a local coffee shop (they came to us!) and we discussed their style, our needs, and pricing. She was the first and only photographer I met with because I knew after that meeting that I would be getting beautiful and professional, dreamy looking photos for a price that fit our budget! I was frequently overwhelmed with the wedding planning process, and oftentimes took awhile to respond to emails but Ariel was always so patient with me and I really appreciated that! And she was patient and in charge on wedding day! Arriving promptly at the hair salon at 9am, they didn't leave until 9pm that night. Definitely our hardest working vendors! They made us feel so comfortable throughout the day, even if I was worried about our bridal party being miserable in the heat. You can't tell in the photos! Both my husband and I look amazing! Her editing gives everything a soft, happy glow that gives the photos the happy/sweet/romantic feel I was going for when planning the wedding. I had it in my head that I wanted church photos, outdoor photos AND photos in the museum (where our reception was) and Ariel and Alex went along with the multiple location plan easily and even volunteered to take a couple of extra family members in their car to the gardens when we couldn't fit everyone into the limo. SO generous and helpful! And I'm still so impressed by the fun dancing photos they were able to capture in the dark museum theater with the screen changing colors all the time! The photos arrived super promptly, I had a friend get married two weeks earlier in September and I got my photos back before they did right on schedule as per the contract. Also the pass gallery she uses is SO easy to use and share. You can't go wrong with Ariel!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 22
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 23
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 24
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 25

Gin · Married on 10/01/2017

Ariel & Alex were incredible to work with, from the engagement session, all of the planning, and the wedding itself. They provided a sample timeline with examples of how much time is needed for couples photos, family portraits, etc, as well as an interactive guide where we filled in all of our preferences and must-have photos. On the day of our wedding, they were so organized and helped the photo sessions flow smoothly. Ariel was always very quick to respond when I had questions and I felt that the price was very fair considering how expensive photography can get! The photos turned out breathtaking and I will always treasure them.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 26

Sophia · Married on 07/16/2017

Ariel and Alex did our engagement photos, bridal portrait and wedding photos. I have to say that choosing them is definitely one of the best decision we made for our wedding. They are very professional, accommodating and easy to work with. I especially like that fact that they always demonstrated the poses by themselves, which was very helpful. They worked really hard to capture as many moments as they could during the wedding day, and published the photos ahead of schedule to accommodate our timeline. We definitely like the photos we got. They are so nice that by the end, they felt more like friends to us than vendors.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Cher · Married on 05/07/2017

So easy to work with! She has a great eye and we got amazing unique photos. Very professional and great prices! She had customized packages and was able to do both our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 27
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 28
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 29
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 30

Christa · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I worked with Ariel and Alex for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Simply put-- I could not be more elated with how everything turned out. Ariel is so incredibly talented-- I have yet to see a bad picture. I looked at some of my bridal portraits with my mouth wide open in disbelief because I couldn't believe the beautiful woman in the photo was me. She is so easy to work with. My husband HATES taking pictures and will do anything to ruin them, yet she managed to capture some great photos of him. Ariel and Alex made the whole process easy and enjoyable. Ariel asked me what my expectations of my wedding day pictures were and what I hoped for from the pictures of me and my husband. I told her I wanted to capture the joy and celebration of our big day-- she went above and beyond and completely blew me away. To say she nailed it is an understatement. My husband and I, along with all of my family and friends, will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Steven · Married on 09/17/2016

Totally awesome! We could not have asked for more. Ariel and Alex did such a pro job handling the wild horde that was our family when they were trying to organize us for each picture. They never lost their patience or professionalism even though everyone was loud and distracted. Our photos came out SO GREAT! Very affordable as well. The entire process was so easy and seamless. You will not be disappointed if you choose these folks.

Sent on 09/27/2016

mariah · Married on 11/11/2017

Ariel and Alex were so amazing throughout the whole process. From our first meeting, engagement photos and our big day, they always had us laughing and enjoying the moment. We came out of this whole experience with not only fantastic photos that we will cherish for a lifetime, but new friends.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Ariel Kaitlin Photography 31

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing pictures! Easy team to work with.

We had an absolutely amazing experience working with Alex and Ariel. We had them capture engagement and wedding photos for us and we could not be more pleased! The pictures are beautiful!! Ariel truly does whatever it takes to capture the most amazing pictures (whether it be standing in the freezing cold or balancing herself on top of a trash can…seriously!) Not only is the quality of their pictures super impressive…but, their efficiency was superb! They were able to get through group photos/formals at an impressive speech (even our guests were commenting how awesome that was!). They also got our pictures returned to us quickly. These are pictures that my husband and I will treasure forever. BOOK THIS TEAM TODAY!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018