Ardovino's Desert Crossing Reviews

Ardovino's Desert Crossing 1
Ardovino's Desert Crossing 2
Ardovino's Desert Crossing 3

Giorgio · Married on 07/20/2019

Great, Valuable, and Wonderfull Experience..!!

Ardovino's Staff, help us to make our 50th Wedding Anniversary Nigth, a "Memorable One", with their Profesionalism, and
    Quality of Service. We will recomend it 100%.
    L and J El Paso, TX

Sent on 07/20/2019

Thomas A Gandrup · Married on 07/07/2019

Wonderful day

I couldn't have had a better experience

Sent on 07/11/2019

Elvira Rolph · Married on 07/06/2019

Ardovino’s Desert Crossing

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Ardovino’s took care of so many details that I did not need a wedding planner. The food was delicious to the point that my guests kept talking about it after the wedding. The hall is cozy and beautiful. The lights on the ceiling have a magical feeling and the view from the back patio is breathtaking.
    The wait staff was very attentive and organized.
    Peggy Stein, the event coordinator was a huge help in making all the decisions that go into planning a wedding. She was easy to communicate with and gave me great advice.
    I would definitely have another wedding here!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Ardovino's Desert Crossing's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review. You created a beautiful wedding for your daughter and I am so happy to have been a part of your special day.

Claudia Cantu · Married on 03/09/2019

March Wedding

Beautiful venue! Friendly staff and quality service. All the guests LOVED the food and they accommodated for vegetarian guests.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • O

Otto Nicli · Married on 03/03/2019

Everything was perfect!

The location and food were all so perfect. Peggy, Ardovino's event organizer, made sure every single detail was taken care of. We were able to stay under our budget. Dream wedding venue!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Jey

Jey Marie · Married on 02/11/2019

Excellent experience

Arguably 1 of the coolest hipster restaurants in El Paso. A prime spot for fine food, the frostiest martinis and the comfiest and coziest of beautifully stylized atmospheres.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Alex Holmes · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend

I would highly recommend Ardovino's as a venue!!! I had my wedding ceremony and reception both at Ardovino's and it was magical. Definitely the best day of my life. Everyone was so easy to work with and helped to make my dream wedding a reality. Peggy Stein did an amazing job and I am thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her as my coordinator. She is very organized and definitely knows how to make the planning fun and less stressful. The food was great, DJ was awesome, and everything turned out to be so beautiful with the help from Patrick Carey as the decorator. I cannot express how great it all turned out to be! HIGHLY recommend Ardovino's for your wedding day! It will not disappoint! :)

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Ardovino's Desert Crossing 4
    Ardovino's Desert Crossing 5
    Ardovino's Desert Crossing 6
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Boone · Married on 04/21/2018

Wedding of my dreams

As a bride I was stressed and overwhelmed but Peggy was so helpful and patient with everything. Ardovino's made my big day the best day of my life!

Sent on 02/08/2019

jayme · Married on 02/24/2018

Simple Wedding

My Husband and I are very simple people. We both wanted a simple wedding but also something elegant, Ardovino's was the perfect place for both. Peggy worked with us on every aspect and we got everything we wanted and stayed within budget.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Perfect venue with unique aspects! Really feels like a home versus a banquet hall. All my guests loved it!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Love, love, love them!!!! Food was perfect, staff was wonderful. Guests raved about the entire event.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

The venue was amazing and the service was even better. We had a great time and continue to hear the same from our guests. Peggy, the wedding coordinator, was so easy, fun, and helpful. Every time I emailed or called, I received a response within a day or two...and I had a lot of questions. The food was great and beautifully presented. We felt Peggy and Marina went above and beyond to make our night special. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Krystelle · Married on 09/08/2012

When we saw Ardovino's, we knew it fit our tastes immediately. The venue is so unique and beautifully blends into the desert surroundings. I feel that is has some of the best value as far as venues go-they provide a coordinator, who is absolutely wonderful and if you have ever eaten at the restaurant, you know that the food is not going to be the typical, bland catered food. It was the perfect setting for our wedding reception and our guests enjoyed it so much. Ardovino's is a top notch establishment and would recommend their services.

Sent on 10/14/2012

4.2
      3.0

I really enjoyed having our wedding reception at Ardovino's - it was a wonderful and unique venue. The combination of the patio and the function room is great! They were also really wonderful in working within a tight budget.

Things they could have done better: on the day-of, felt like I had to do more "directing" than would have been ideal as the bride and given we were running behind schedule, would have appreciated if the coordinator could have been more flexible in speeding things along (e.g. champagne service, etc.). I also didn't think the entrees were executed at their normally great level on the actual day of the wedding (though certainly could have just been my dish).

Sent on 02/04/2014

April · Married on 10/20/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

We looked at a total of 10 venues (and received info from many more) in El Paso, Las Cruces, Ruidoso, Albuquerque, and Santa Fe, and eventually went with ADC after months of debating. It was the first place we looked at and ultimately the place we booked. The patio and Sunset Hall looked AMAZING for our wedding and exceed my expectations. It was breathtakingly beautiful. Everyone raved about the food even though we chose something that is not regularly on the menu (Mexican).
    We did receive multiple complaints about the coordinator from other vendors, and everyone (including the mother of the bride and mother of the groom) felt really rushed and confused during and after the rehearsal. (There was a wedding the day of our rehearsal, so they were trying to get our things done as fast as possible.) The coordinator yelled at several of the members of our wedding party, but honestly I was just too tired to care. I do think that booking multiple events back-to-back puts a lot of pressure on her, and she just wants to get things done. Although I think most things went pretty flawlessly the day of our wedding, I would have wished that the customer service would have felt a little more personable, especially considering the thousands of dollars we spent. (My maid of honor wished to order a vegan menu item from the restaurant for her husband, and it was suggested that her husband just eat the pico de gallo as his entrée.)
    If we were to do this again, we would definitely still choose ADC because of the overall value, food, location, and uniqueness, but would book 6 hours (instead of 5) and hire the photographer for a little longer.

Sent on 11/06/2017

brianna · Married on 08/15/2009

2.8
      0.0
      3.0

The wedding site is beautiful, but the road up to the location looks run down and poor. The catered food was $22 per person. That was the cheapest item on the menu, but it was amazing! (chicken florentine) People came up to us all night to tell us how good the food was. Everything was set up for us, and cleaned up for us and that was nice. I would recommend this location for a romantic evening wedding. Ours was at sunset and it was beautiful. They just need to get a better banquet manager who will return calls and emails promptly!!

Sent on 09/02/2009