Arbor and Bloom Events Reviews

Arbor and Bloom Events 4
Arbor and Bloom Events 5
  • Lauren

Lauren Metzger · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely Amazing - Our dream wedding with Arbor and Bloom!

Megan was absolutely AMAZING and we couldn’t have had our dream wedding without her! From the very beginning of the planning process, her attention to detail and organization skills were beyond what I expected from a wedding planner. She knew the Indy vendors to research and ultimately found us the perfect group of vendors that made our night a fairy tale. Throughout the entire process Megan was patient and kind whenever I had concerns or questions about the wedding planning process. From not knowing how to do the seating charts to the details for the big day, she knows her stuff extremely well! She was at every single vendor meeting making sure our big vision would come to life and no detail was left forgotten. She set-up vendor calls, helped us with making decisions along the way and the biggest of all always calmed my nerves. Leading up to the big event, she was all hands-on deck the week before sending out timelines to all the vendors, checking up on things and ensuring the venue and vendors knew our vision. On the day of, Megan had her patient calm composure and kept everyone at bay including some anxious mothers. She worked closely with our venue’s coordinator to make sure everything was moving as it should and kept everyone organized and on time. If there were questions during the big day, everyone went to Megan, which was amazing as a bride to have it be stress-free as possible. Without Megan through the entire planning and day-of, our wedding would have been completely different. We are so grateful for hiring Megan and making our wedding day one that we will never forget.

The best advice throughout the entire process is to hire Megan, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Skirvin · Married on 12/10/2019

Great Day of Coordinator!

Megan was our day of coordinator and did an amazing job! She helped with our rehearsal and was there from beginning to end on our wedding day working with vendors, making sure our decor was setup, keeping the day on schedule, wrapping up the night, and so much more. Our family was very thankful to have her there and so were we. I definitely recommend hiring her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2019

such a lifesaver

Without Megan as our Day of Coordinator, I truly am not sure how successful our wedding day would have gone. She was absolutely wonderful, kind, and so prepared throughout the day in every way possible (the mini schedules she gave everyone were a lifesaver and so cute). So much so, in fact, that I got compliments left and right about how great she was and how "on track" our wedding was.

I am so grateful that Megan drove from Indy to Columbia City for our wedding because she truly made a world of difference to my sanity, to the overall success of the day, and was beyond helpful all the way through the process.
    There are not enough thank yous or praise to adequately describe just how impressed and grateful we (including my mom who originally was not on board with having a Day of Coordinator) were for having Megan in our lives.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Demi

Demi Anderson · Married on 07/19/2019

BEST investment!!!

Megan was excellent about getting in touch with me about specific details I was forgetting about and also ran the whole day of our wedding with ease without me needing to lift a finger. I felt so calm all day knowing she had everything under control. Hiring a day of coordinator was truly our best investment for our wedding! We got to focus more of our attention on just enjoying every second of the day! Thank you so much Megan for handling all the big and little details of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Madison · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Day of Coordinator

Megan from Arbor and Bloom was AMAZING!!! I hired Megan as my day of coordinator and she was so helpful from the initial planning of the timeline to actually making sure my wedding day went just as planned! Megan was the perfect liaison between me and all my vendors making sure everything ran smoothly while avoiding causing any stress for me! I can't say enough about great and easy she was to work with! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • I

Isabel Nelson · Married on 05/18/2019

Easy and relaxing

Megan was very organized and responsive.
    She made the process less stressful and easy! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Annie

Annie Bates · Married on 03/29/2019

Made Our Wedding Perfect!

Megan with Arbor and Bloom Events is absolutely incredible and I am serious when I say I don’t know what we would have done without her. My husband and I are “go with the flow” type people, which can be great, but isn’t always the best when planning a wedding. We tend to procrastinate and put things off. Megan was our saving grace with keeping us on track with the tasks we needed to accomplish, as well as taking stuff off of our plate and handling it herself. Through the entire year of planning our wedding, she went ABOVE and BEYOND what was asked of her. She made the planning process much easier and my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day. She handled every detail, while we were able to relax and enjoy our special day. We can’t thank Megan enough for making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Katie · Married on 01/12/2019

Megan at Arbor and Bloom Events was a wonderful Day of Coordinator

Megan was the best day of coordinator for my wedding a couple weeks ago. She was very professional in our month out meeting, and came prepared with an outline of the day of timeline. She even worked at perfecting it and contacting my vendors up through the week of the wedding. My wedding day went very smooth thanks to Megan, she even arrived at the venue at 9am the morning of the wedding and decorated the reception room by herself while the bridesmaids and myself were getting ready. I'd recommend Megan at Arbor and Bloom Events to anyone needing a day of coordinator, or who was interested in any of her event services!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Megan was absolutely fantastic! She made the weeks leading up to my wedding stress free and everyone raved about how on top of things she was. She even made everyone a cute little schedule so they knew where and when they needed to be places. We are so glad she was a part of our day and couldn't have asked for a better day of person.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2018

Megan was fantastic! Super professional and detail oriented, which was so helpful to us! We planned a BIG wedding, and with a lot of things done ourselves, (including the catering!). And I felt bad giving her all that work to do day of, but she coordinated the volunteers that we had, and executed a beautiful event! We definitely couldn't have done this without her! It was great to know that all the details were in good hands.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Hali · Married on 08/25/2018

Megan coordinated the day of/month of for my wedding. I was looking for someone to make sure everything was organized and happening the day of the wedding so myself and the bridal party could just enjoy the day. Megan delivered just that. She was there for the rehearsal the night before and scoped our the reception location then and went over key things. The day of she was running around completing multiple tasks and as needed making things flow properly. She, also, had a calm, professional, and friendly personality I appreciated.

Arbor and Bloom Events 6
    Arbor and Bloom Events 7
    Arbor and Bloom Events 8
    Arbor and Bloom Events 9
    Arbor and Bloom Events 10
    Arbor and Bloom Events 11
    Sent on 09/05/2018

Allison · Married on 08/18/2018

On August 18, 2018, Megan Adams of Arbor and Bloom Events was a key person in the ultimate success of our wedding which included a twenty person bridal party and a 250+ guest list. Megan provided meticulous planning prior to the event and superb service throughout the event. Megan worked well with all the wedding vendors especially the staff at our reception venue, The Grand Hall at Union Station. Megan’s meticulous organization and effective communication skills kept everyone on task for the many day and evening events. Megan certainly went above and beyond in her service to us. It was Megan’s calming demeanor and prompt actions which were especially essential and abundantly appreciated when dealing with our florist’s many disastrous mishaps. Our heartfelt thanks go out to Megan for helping us make this wedding so wonderful and for providing us – the bride, groom, and our families – with memories that we will cherish forever. We couldn’t have done it without Megan! In Gratitude, Bride’s Parents & Newlyweds

Sent on 09/18/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/10/2018

We hired Megan as the day-of planner for our wedding. I lived out of state during the planning process and Megan was extremely easy to work with and helpful. We had coordinators at our ceremony and reception venue as well as multiple vendors and Megan coordinated with them perfectly. We are so glad we had her to help things run smoothly on our wedding day and would highly recommend anyone having a wedding to hire Megan to make their wedding day a success. She does excellent work!

Sent on 08/25/2018

John · Married on 07/21/2018

I can't recommend Megan enough. We had to make last hour adjustments from outside to inside for the ceremony due to inclement weather. Then adjusted again for the reception outdoors. Megan took it all in stride. She executed every part of the plan flawlessly. We would have never pulled this off without her. Every detail was handled in the most competent way. She was a life saver and even kept the bride and her mom from killing each other. If you are planning a wedding, hire Megan right away. You'll be glad you did. SHE IS AWESOME!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Erin · Married on 07/21/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Megan of Arbor and Bloom Events from October 2017 until our wedding in July of 2018 for the full service planning package and can definitely say that she is well worth it.

Megan more than exceeded my expectations. She completely handled all vendor communication, budgeting and timeline work. She took our unconventional wedding ideas and found vendors and contacts to make our vision possible. She's also found great ways to cut costs so that we would stay within our budget- without us having sacrifice our wants. She's always 5 steps ahead so that we would know the things that we should be thinking about in order to make decisions. She was always easy to get a hold of and and did a great job of staying in touch.

Another thing I really appreciated about Megan is that she is constantly wanting to learn and be better for her clients. Throughout our time working together, she checked in to make sure I was feeling good about the planning process, and made sure I felt like we were working well together too. You can tell that she cares not only about the job at hand (planning a "successful" wedding), but also making sure her clients feel comfortable and excited throughout the entire process.

In the end, our wedding day was perfect. And that's not to say that there weren't a few setbacks throughout the day. With plans for an outdoor ceremony on a rainy day in July, Megan made the transition to "plan B" smooth and seemingly effortless.

I can't give her enough positive praise and feedback. She is hardworking, so caring and personable, and amazing at what she does!

Arbor and Bloom Events 12
    Arbor and Bloom Events 13
    Arbor and Bloom Events 14
    Sent on 08/09/2018

Erica · Married on 06/08/2018

Hiring Megan as my day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. We initially met about a month before the wedding, and at the initial meeting, it was immediately clear how knowledgeable and professional Megan was. I gave her all of my vendor information and a basic idea of how I wanted my big day to go. From there, she took over contact with all of my vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. She helped me establish a timeline for the wedding and was there to reinforce it the entire day. She also ran the rehearsal and handed out personalized schedules to each member of the bridal party. Our wedding day was seamless and that was in large part due to Megan's great communication and organization. Having her there reduced everyone's stress levels tremendously. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2018

Let me start by saying that Megan with Arbor and Bloom Events is absolutely amazing! She worked with me as my 'Day Of' Coordinator and I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this experience! Megan was extremely organized, quick with communication, had a great attitude, and worked hard to make everything happen just how it was planned. I am 100% positive my rehearsal and wedding day would have been a hot mess if Megan had not been apart of it! She was quick to resolve any and all issues that came up and always did it with a smile and upbeat attitude. Megan is the best and I plan to refer her to anyone I know who might be in need of her services in the future!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Christine · Married on 03/02/2018

Megan was our “day of coordinator” yet she went above and beyond that title! We couldn’t have had such an organized and flawless day if it were not for her amazing work! She is professional and calm under pressure. Megan is organized and easy to communicate with. She handled my mini “bridezilla” moments with ease! I would recommend her services to anyone. She was a joy to work with!

Sent on 03/12/2018