Anyvent Reviews

Anyvent 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2018

Hiring Anyvent is the BEST DECISION I made

Working with Jazmin is the absolute best decision I made, period, for my wedding. I cannot say enough how amazing, brilliant, dedicated, and kind Jazmin is. Every penny spent on hiring Jazmin as our wedding planner was 100% worth it.

We did the partial package because I had some major details planned out but had no idea who to use for vendors or ANY idea on what to do for decor. I just made some random stuff with friends and asked her to help me set it up how she’d like. Well she absolutely killed it. My wedding venue looked beyond what I could have ever expected.

Not only is she brilliant at artistic design though, probably the most amazing thing about working with Jazmin is that she works harder than anyone I’ve ever seen and hits the nail on the head every time. If I needed anything, she would just tell me super calmly, I got it and not to worry one bit. If I had not worked with Jazmin before and on my wedding day, it would not have been half as amazing as it was.

If you’re considering hiring her, seriously do it!! Call me and I will tell you all of the ways it is worth it. Jazmin is so sweet and will execute your perfect vision on your special day :)

Sent on 12/06/2018

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to get to celebrate your wedding with you and your family. You and Michael are such a kind, gracious, and fun couple and it was my honor to be part of this special moment in your lives. Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding! :)

Cynthia · Married on 10/16/2018

Anyvent is fantastic!

Anyvent was fantastic! I planned my wedding in Charlottesville, VA from Portland, OR.
    Once I hired Anyvent, I felt much more connected to my wedding planning and to my vendors.
    Anyvent owner, Jazmin Portnow is extraordinary. She heard my vision, LISTENED, and made every detail beautiful. My wedding was seamless. Jazmin handled everything- from small disasters (an arbor lost in a storm and the replacement even more gorgeous), to helping my best friend figure out how to button my wedding dress, to darlingly displaying the cozy throws I threw at her at the last minute that I decided to provide for my guests as favors. "I'll make these cute", she said. She did!!
    Anyvent saw my vision and helped me have the most gorgeous wedding ever.

Emily Benson · Married on 09/15/2018

Ending with a hurricane

You must pick Jazmin and her team to guide you through the craziness that is planning a wedding. Jazmin was there for any questions I had leading up to the wedding and helped my husband and I stay on a timeline. Even when a hurricane decided to stop by on our wedding day and we weren’t sure if we were going to be able to have the wedding..... yeah. Jazmin was there to help us brainstorm other options, jump into gear when we were able to continue and allowed Michael and I to enjoy the day. I can’t thank her enough.

Mike Hamill · Married on 09/15/2018

Groom 120 Person Wedding

Jazmine and her team was amazing. They were always prompt and had thought of 10 things we hadn't though of yet.

Anyvent 15

Amber · Married on 07/07/2018

Jazmin was amazing. She made sure everything was perfect and over the top. We had an awesome experience.

Amelia · Married on 04/06/2018

We hired Jazmin for Day-Of Coordination, and we are so glad we did! She was very organized, responsive, and was a joy to work with! Having her there to take all the day-of responsibilities really helped us enjoy every moment of our wedding day. We can't thank her enough!

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Jazmin is seriously the best!! We used her twice this year, as my sister got married as well. Both times she was absolutely amazing!! By the end of the first wedding she was family, and we are so glad that we chose her! Very thankful to both Jazmin and her assistant for their constant love and support during a very emotional day! We love you guys, and we are so so thankful!!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Jazmin was a godsend when it came to coordinating! I used her for day-of services, and I couldn't be more pleased with how everything went. My venue required that we have a coordinator, which I was a little hesitant about at first simply because my wedding really brought out my inner control freak. Jazmin was so cheerful and always pleasant to communicate with. Dealing with so many vendors (and not all of them polite), she was always a breath of fresh air! She responded to emails or texts super quickly, which I really appreciated. Jazmin genuinely cares about her job and the couples she works with. When we met in person to do the final walk-through at our venue, it seemed more like we were meeting with a close friend than with a vendor.

When I finally got to see everything put together/set up on the day of our wedding, I was simply in awe. She did a fantastic job making the space absolutely beautiful, and she definitely has an artistic/creative eye for things! The flow of the whole day itself was seamless, and Jazmin was always one step ahead of the plan. I cannot recommend her enough! It's hard to picture how everything is going to come together at the end, but the day-of was just perfect. I know her role was instrumental in how our wedding turned out, and I am so grateful for having worked with her! Don't even think twice about it- Jazmin is the best!

Carrie · Married on 09/15/2017

Jazmin was THE BEST. I am a super-organizer and very high-strung in general, let alone as a bride, and she had everything under control the entire time which made me feel at ease. The day of, I didn't worry about a single thing and everything went smoothly. In addition, she had the reception area set up exactly how I envisioned it. I would recommend her to anyone!

Breanna · Married on 06/10/2017

By far one of the best decisions we made was to hire Anyvent. Jazmin was an absolute JOY to work with and such a breath of fresh air. The wedding planning process can be very stressful and she did everything in her power to take a ton of that stress away. She is very professional, responsive and so easy to talk to. From the first moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew she was the one for us (my sister is even using her in October!). Jazmin and her assistant executed our vision so beautifully and we couldn't have done it without them. During hard times with other vendors, Jazmin was there and had our back (even after the event was over). I would recommend Jazmin and Anyvent a million times over!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Jazmin was the most amazing planner I could have ever asked for. I booked Anyvent and Jazmin to help with event styling only, as we already had a day-of coordinator and I didn't think I could handle a full wedding planner. I truly struggled with the artistic design aspect of my wedding (mostly with doing what I wanted, but keeping it within budget). I was absolutely impressed with the service that Jazmin provided. Not only did she do what we had discussed, which was to create beautiful tablescapes and decor for the entire wedding, but she also provided services that I never would have expected. She put together each of my centerpieces that I had purchased from Etsy which came in pieces and had to wait until the very last minute. She obtained quotes from multiple vendors for the various items I needed (flowers, videographer, rental items, etc.). She ran from store to store purchasing additional small items to flesh out the random idea I had for a theme into actual wedding decor. She was my therapist when I started freaking out about tiny details all the way up to the wedding day. And on my wedding day, I didn't have to lift a finger to ensure that everything came together beautifully, because Jazmin had it all covered! There were things that went wrong that day, including ceremony chairs that did not show up, but no one could tell at all. Jazmin pulled everything together so well, even I had trouble remembering what the problems were! She was definitely one of the rockstars of my wedding and I'm certain that she puts that same dedication and passion into every wedding on which she works. It's a day you can't get back, so I was truly blessed to work with one of the best!

Jazmin is AMAZING! She was our month of coordinator and really made our wedding day so much easier. The day really wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did without her hard work. I was so happy to have her there. Leading up to the wedding day, she was always available for questions and took over the communication with vendors. I liked that I could have a DIY wedding but have someone manage the little things on the big day. I would defiently hire again!

Paulette · Married on 04/30/2016

Jazmin was outstanding. She helped us plan the wedding of our dreams from across the country. We were living in Washington state and we're planning on having our wedding in Virginia. I knew I would need some help so I inquired help from a wedding planner. I called several wedding planner but when I called Jazmin we just clicked, felt like I was talking to an old friend. She was friendly and very accommodating. She was very willing to work with my schedule though I was 3 hours behind. She worked around my crazy schedule. Being military I was always at training events and living in the field with limited computer and phone access. She was always available for late or early phone calls and skype. Our wedding was incredible. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended and had a great time. I was able to enjoy my wedding without stress and worry, its was all thanks to Jazmin.

Alicia · Married on 05/30/2015

Anyone looking for the perfect Day of Coordinator should work with Jazmin! She made the planning process a breeze, understood our vision and was a joy to work with. I felt like my best friend was with me every step of the way. My husband and I are still receiving compliments about our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thanks to her, we can say we had our dream wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2015

I hired Jazmin at Anyvent to plan my wedding in Charlottesville. It was a 1930's vintage inspired pop-up wedding. Jazmin was amazing to work with - I couldn't have done it without her! She did a fantastic job with all of the details both leading up to and on the day of the event. Jazmin was incredibly professional, timely and a calming force. She is very organized and creative - she gave me so many great ideas on how to bring in my wedding theme in a classy and elegant way. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and would recommend Anyvent to anyone planning a wedding!

Saadia · Married on 10/11/2014

Anyvent was absolutely wonderful and a lifesaver. I'm a Civil Engineering student with no time to plan a wedding and I felt out on my comfort zone. Jazmin's (Anyvent) advice to me during the planning process could not have been more precise. She truly looked out for me when I didn't know any better. Jazmin made sure our wedding day went off without one single flaw, and she did a fabulous job because it was perfect!

I highly recommend Jazmin Alford for a wedding/event planner, her experience, creativity, professionalism and classic taste make for an extraordinary event! (Oh, did I mention she can do your makeup, on the spot and give you champange if needed? Yup, I was very nervous bride!)

Alex · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Anyvent for day-of coordination for our wedding. Jazmin could not have been more helpful in the process. She answered any questions we had, was prepared for our walkthrough, and coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure they knew where to be and when to be there. On the day of our wedding, her team took over, setting up and breaking down all the personal items we provided for our ceremony and reception. Her team kept the day on schedule, even with rain in the forecast. We are SO glad we decided to go with Anyvent for our day of coordination. It gave us and our families peace of mind for our big day. We were able to enjoy the day without stressing about the details.

Clifford & Teras · Married on 09/03/2017

Jazmin was the absolute best month-of wedding coordinator we could have hoped for! She was incredibly knowledgeable of the location/area we chose, and worked very diligently with the venue and vendor staff to ensure that every single detail looked and felt exactly like we'd envisioned it. She also put us in contact with a phenomenal florist and photographer, and provided many helpful design tips and decoration resources.

Although Jazmin always maintained a very professional attitude and approach, she also made us feel like our relationship was much more personal. She really took the time to listen to our desires, and really took the burden off of our shoulders so that we could just appreciate and enjoy the wedding. There's so much more we could say about the wonderful job she did, but the best thing we can do is HIGHLY recommend that you contact her for your wedding also!

Anyvent 16