Anyvent Reviews

Anyvent 5
Anyvent 6
Anyvent 7

Maria · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Don't think twice. Best decision ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Jazmin. She is the ABSOLUTE BEST! She was available for me whenever I needed her. The coordination of the entire event was so seamless thanks to her. Every single detail was thought of. Her decoration skills are AMAZING! I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew she had everything under control. The day of the wedding the bus who was driving half the guests broke down on the way to pick them up, which caused a delay with the start time. Jazmin and her assistant kept in contact with the bus driver to ensure they had the proper ETA and we could adjust appropriately. This would have completely ruined my wedding had this super woman not been by my side. Once we got past that hurdle, she surprised me with the most beautifully decorated venue I could have hoped for. She helped make my wedding a fairytale. This would not have been the amazing night it was, had it not been for all her help. Do not think twice about working with her; best decision ever.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Anyvent 15
  • Chiara

Chiara · Married on 03/23/2019

Best day of coordinator ever!

If you are looking for a day of coordinator, look no further-Jazmin at Anyvent is your girl!

In short, I am a very Type A person and have a hard time letting go of control. But on the day of my wedding, I had an AMAZING time because I really felt comfortable handing the reigns over to Jazmin. I wasn't worrying about logistics, about vendors, about sticking to our timeline, or anything else, which meant I could focus on having a good time and enjoy the day (and my family and friends could do that too!). Of all of our vendors, I think Jazmin was the one that was absolutely indispensable ! If you don't hire her, you are going to miss out!!

From the moment we met Jazmin, we knew we were in good hands. She really listened to our vision for our wedding and was very thorough and made sure she understood everything that was needed and wanted. She really took the time to get to know us, so we felt comfortable working with her on the day of the wedding. By the end we honestly felt like we had known her for years, even though we had only met about a month before the wedding.

As far as logistics go, Jazmin and her team went above and beyond. She was wonderful at our venue walk through and worked with all of our vendors to make sure everyone had a game-day plan. She also created our wedding day timeline which worked beautifully and made it easy for everyone to know how things were going to go and where we needed to be. She even picked up our flowers for us from our florist when we had some logistical issues come up!

Finally, Jazmin was amazing on the day of our event. She made sure we stayed on schedule (I had multiple guests comment after the wedding how impressed they were that everything actually started on time!) and she helped shepherd us to where we needed to be. Everyone was able to just let go and enjoy the day because we all felt comfortable with her and knew that she would take care of everything!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Chiara! It was such a pleasure getting to know you, Chris, and your family during the time leading up to your wedding day. I'm so happy that you felt comfortable enough to trust us with this huge responsibility and truly enjoy your celebration. We look forward to keeping in touch with you and Chris (and Pasha)! Wishing you the best!!!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2018

Hiring Anyvent is the BEST DECISION I made

Working with Jazmin is the absolute best decision I made, period, for my wedding. I cannot say enough how amazing, brilliant, dedicated, and kind Jazmin is. Every penny spent on hiring Jazmin as our wedding planner was 100% worth it.

We did the partial package because I had some major details planned out but had no idea who to use for vendors or ANY idea on what to do for decor. I just made some random stuff with friends and asked her to help me set it up how she’d like. Well she absolutely killed it. My wedding venue looked beyond what I could have ever expected.

Not only is she brilliant at artistic design though, probably the most amazing thing about working with Jazmin is that she works harder than anyone I’ve ever seen and hits the nail on the head every time. If I needed anything, she would just tell me super calmly, I got it and not to worry one bit. If I had not worked with Jazmin before and on my wedding day, it would not have been half as amazing as it was.

If you’re considering hiring her, seriously do it!! Call me and I will tell you all of the ways it is worth it. Jazmin is so sweet and will execute your perfect vision on your special day :)

Sent on 12/06/2018

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to get to celebrate your wedding with you and your family. You and Michael are such a kind, gracious, and fun couple and it was my honor to be part of this special moment in your lives. Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding! :)
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further!

My husband and I are so grateful for Jazmin and her team! We were planning our wedding from out of state, and knew we were going to need a little extra help. Throughout our whole planning process she went above her duties to ensure we stayed on track and relatively stress-free. During the month of our wedding she was truly amazing! She took care of all of the little details and a tiny snafu or two and made our day run smoothly- I didn't have to think about anything except getting married and being with my friends and family. She is also just so organized, sweet, and personable- We highly recommend Jazmin and her team at Anyvent!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for your great feedback Sarah! I had such an awesome time getting to know you throughout the planning process. From our phone calls to our golf cart adventures, I'm so happy that the process was as wonderful for you as it was for me! I'm so excited for you and Taylor as you start your next adventure together!

Jazmin

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Anyvent made our wedding day amazing!

My wife Jackie and I could not be happier with the way our wedding day went, and a huge part of that is thanks to Jazmin and her assistant, Saida. They took care of every little detail, both details that we had thought of and asked them to be in charge of, and details that we never would have thought to worry about. But let's start from the beginning!

We hired Anvyvent to do our day-of coordination, but Jazmin invested WAY more time into our planning than just our wedding day. The month leading up to our wedding, she was in frequent contact with us, helping us nail down our wedding day-of schedule, making sure she had contact information for all of our vendors, and just answering any and all of our questions. We also had several stressful last minute changes in personnel with our caterer, and Jazmin was 1: very tolerant (and receptive!) of my panicky e-mails and phone calls, 2: helpful in coordinating conversations between us and the catering manager, and 3: ensuring that the dinner would run smoothly on the day of our wedding.

As for the wedding day itself, Jazmin was the perfect balance of helpful and invisible! That may sound odd, but it was really nice to know that things were taken care of without having to worry about keeping up with the schedule ourselves. The few times that she did check in with us were with issues that we would not have thought to deal with (or been able to deal with!). For example, she very discreetly informed us when we were running out of one type of wine after the cocktail hour, and she had Saida run out and grab more for us in plenty of time. At the end of the wedding, my wife and I left the reception and left all of the clean-up for our family and the venue managers to take care of. Jazmin and Saida stayed until the very last thing was cleaned up, helping our bridesmaids and family members pack up our centerpieces, salvage our gifts, and pack our vehicles (not to mention, in the rain!).

I know there are countless other details that Anyvent took care of for us that I'm forgetting, but these were the few things that stood out to us. The most important thing about Anyvent, I think, is that my wife and I did not worry at all on the day of our wedding about things running smoothly. Wedding planning is so stressful, and my wife and I did the majority of the planning and work ourselves (a lot of DIY projects!). So by the time the day came, we were a little stressed about letting go of the reins and just letting the day happen. Once that time actually came, though, Jazmin had calmed our nerves and ensured us that everything would run smoothly without us having to worry about it. And she was right! We would definitely recommend Jazmin and her Anyvent team to any of our friends planning to get married!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time out to review us Caitlin! It means the world to us to hear that we made the day fun and stress free for you and Jackie. It was such a pleasure getting to know you both and we couldn't be happier for you as you start your lives together. Your vows still have me tearing up when I think back to your big day. Thank you for choosing us to be part of such a special moment!!!

Jazmin

Cynthia · Married on 10/16/2018

Anyvent is fantastic!

Anyvent was fantastic! I planned my wedding in Charlottesville, VA from Portland, OR.
    Once I hired Anyvent, I felt much more connected to my wedding planning and to my vendors.
    Anyvent owner, Jazmin Portnow is extraordinary. She heard my vision, LISTENED, and made every detail beautiful. My wedding was seamless. Jazmin handled everything- from small disasters (an arbor lost in a storm and the replacement even more gorgeous), to helping my best friend figure out how to button my wedding dress, to darlingly displaying the cozy throws I threw at her at the last minute that I decided to provide for my guests as favors. "I'll make these cute", she said. She did!!
    Anyvent saw my vision and helped me have the most gorgeous wedding ever.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Emily Benson · Married on 09/15/2018

Ending with a hurricane

You must pick Jazmin and her team to guide you through the craziness that is planning a wedding. Jazmin was there for any questions I had leading up to the wedding and helped my husband and I stay on a timeline. Even when a hurricane decided to stop by on our wedding day and we weren’t sure if we were going to be able to have the wedding..... yeah. Jazmin was there to help us brainstorm other options, jump into gear when we were able to continue and allowed Michael and I to enjoy the day. I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Mike Hamill · Married on 09/15/2018

Groom 120 Person Wedding

Jazmine and her team was amazing. They were always prompt and had thought of 10 things we hadn't though of yet.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Anyvent 16

Amber · Married on 07/07/2018

Jazmin was amazing. She made sure everything was perfect and over the top. We had an awesome experience.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Amelia · Married on 04/06/2018

We hired Jazmin for Day-Of Coordination, and we are so glad we did! She was very organized, responsive, and was a joy to work with! Having her there to take all the day-of responsibilities really helped us enjoy every moment of our wedding day. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Jazmin is seriously the best!! We used her twice this year, as my sister got married as well. Both times she was absolutely amazing!! By the end of the first wedding she was family, and we are so glad that we chose her! Very thankful to both Jazmin and her assistant for their constant love and support during a very emotional day! We love you guys, and we are so so thankful!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Jazmin was a godsend when it came to coordinating! I used her for day-of services, and I couldn't be more pleased with how everything went. My venue required that we have a coordinator, which I was a little hesitant about at first simply because my wedding really brought out my inner control freak. Jazmin was so cheerful and always pleasant to communicate with. Dealing with so many vendors (and not all of them polite), she was always a breath of fresh air! She responded to emails or texts super quickly, which I really appreciated. Jazmin genuinely cares about her job and the couples she works with. When we met in person to do the final walk-through at our venue, it seemed more like we were meeting with a close friend than with a vendor.

When I finally got to see everything put together/set up on the day of our wedding, I was simply in awe. She did a fantastic job making the space absolutely beautiful, and she definitely has an artistic/creative eye for things! The flow of the whole day itself was seamless, and Jazmin was always one step ahead of the plan. I cannot recommend her enough! It's hard to picture how everything is going to come together at the end, but the day-of was just perfect. I know her role was instrumental in how our wedding turned out, and I am so grateful for having worked with her! Don't even think twice about it- Jazmin is the best!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/15/2017

Jazmin was THE BEST. I am a super-organizer and very high-strung in general, let alone as a bride, and she had everything under control the entire time which made me feel at ease. The day of, I didn't worry about a single thing and everything went smoothly. In addition, she had the reception area set up exactly how I envisioned it. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Breanna · Married on 06/10/2017

By far one of the best decisions we made was to hire Anyvent. Jazmin was an absolute JOY to work with and such a breath of fresh air. The wedding planning process can be very stressful and she did everything in her power to take a ton of that stress away. She is very professional, responsive and so easy to talk to. From the first moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew she was the one for us (my sister is even using her in October!). Jazmin and her assistant executed our vision so beautifully and we couldn't have done it without them. During hard times with other vendors, Jazmin was there and had our back (even after the event was over). I would recommend Jazmin and Anyvent a million times over!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Jazmin was the most amazing planner I could have ever asked for. I booked Anyvent and Jazmin to help with event styling only, as we already had a day-of coordinator and I didn't think I could handle a full wedding planner. I truly struggled with the artistic design aspect of my wedding (mostly with doing what I wanted, but keeping it within budget). I was absolutely impressed with the service that Jazmin provided. Not only did she do what we had discussed, which was to create beautiful tablescapes and decor for the entire wedding, but she also provided services that I never would have expected. She put together each of my centerpieces that I had purchased from Etsy which came in pieces and had to wait until the very last minute. She obtained quotes from multiple vendors for the various items I needed (flowers, videographer, rental items, etc.). She ran from store to store purchasing additional small items to flesh out the random idea I had for a theme into actual wedding decor. She was my therapist when I started freaking out about tiny details all the way up to the wedding day. And on my wedding day, I didn't have to lift a finger to ensure that everything came together beautifully, because Jazmin had it all covered! There were things that went wrong that day, including ceremony chairs that did not show up, but no one could tell at all. Jazmin pulled everything together so well, even I had trouble remembering what the problems were! She was definitely one of the rockstars of my wedding and I'm certain that she puts that same dedication and passion into every wedding on which she works. It's a day you can't get back, so I was truly blessed to work with one of the best!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jazmin is AMAZING! She was our month of coordinator and really made our wedding day so much easier. The day really wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did without her hard work. I was so happy to have her there. Leading up to the wedding day, she was always available for questions and took over the communication with vendors. I liked that I could have a DIY wedding but have someone manage the little things on the big day. I would defiently hire again!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Paulette · Married on 04/30/2016

Jazmin was outstanding. She helped us plan the wedding of our dreams from across the country. We were living in Washington state and we're planning on having our wedding in Virginia. I knew I would need some help so I inquired help from a wedding planner. I called several wedding planner but when I called Jazmin we just clicked, felt like I was talking to an old friend. She was friendly and very accommodating. She was very willing to work with my schedule though I was 3 hours behind. She worked around my crazy schedule. Being military I was always at training events and living in the field with limited computer and phone access. She was always available for late or early phone calls and skype. Our wedding was incredible. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended and had a great time. I was able to enjoy my wedding without stress and worry, its was all thanks to Jazmin.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Alicia · Married on 05/30/2015

Anyone looking for the perfect Day of Coordinator should work with Jazmin! She made the planning process a breeze, understood our vision and was a joy to work with. I felt like my best friend was with me every step of the way. My husband and I are still receiving compliments about our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thanks to her, we can say we had our dream wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2015

I hired Jazmin at Anyvent to plan my wedding in Charlottesville. It was a 1930's vintage inspired pop-up wedding. Jazmin was amazing to work with - I couldn't have done it without her! She did a fantastic job with all of the details both leading up to and on the day of the event. Jazmin was incredibly professional, timely and a calming force. She is very organized and creative - she gave me so many great ideas on how to bring in my wedding theme in a classy and elegant way. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and would recommend Anyvent to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Saadia · Married on 10/11/2014

Anyvent was absolutely wonderful and a lifesaver. I'm a Civil Engineering student with no time to plan a wedding and I felt out on my comfort zone. Jazmin's (Anyvent) advice to me during the planning process could not have been more precise. She truly looked out for me when I didn't know any better. Jazmin made sure our wedding day went off without one single flaw, and she did a fabulous job because it was perfect!

I highly recommend Jazmin Alford for a wedding/event planner, her experience, creativity, professionalism and classic taste make for an extraordinary event! (Oh, did I mention she can do your makeup, on the spot and give you champange if needed? Yup, I was very nervous bride!)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Alex · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Anyvent for day-of coordination for our wedding. Jazmin could not have been more helpful in the process. She answered any questions we had, was prepared for our walkthrough, and coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure they knew where to be and when to be there. On the day of our wedding, her team took over, setting up and breaking down all the personal items we provided for our ceremony and reception. Her team kept the day on schedule, even with rain in the forecast. We are SO glad we decided to go with Anyvent for our day of coordination. It gave us and our families peace of mind for our big day. We were able to enjoy the day without stressing about the details.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Clifford & Teras · Married on 09/03/2017

Jazmin was the absolute best month-of wedding coordinator we could have hoped for! She was incredibly knowledgeable of the location/area we chose, and worked very diligently with the venue and vendor staff to ensure that every single detail looked and felt exactly like we'd envisioned it. She also put us in contact with a phenomenal florist and photographer, and provided many helpful design tips and decoration resources.

Although Jazmin always maintained a very professional attitude and approach, she also made us feel like our relationship was much more personal. She really took the time to listen to our desires, and really took the burden off of our shoulders so that we could just appreciate and enjoy the wedding. There's so much more we could say about the wonderful job she did, but the best thing we can do is HIGHLY recommend that you contact her for your wedding also!

Sent on 12/06/2017