Anyvent Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Shana
    Shana S. Married on 10/15/2021

Absolutely loved working with Jazmin & Anyvent!!

Jazmin and her whole team were fantastic to work with throughout the entire planning process. Their industry knowledge and experience (especially during COVID) was unmatched and made us feel comfortable & confident in all our decisions. We planned a Charlottesville wedding from DC and it was so nice knowing Jazmin & Anyvent had so many connections & experience in both DC and Charlottesville. We used just about every vendor Anyvent recommended to us which we have no regrets doing. All the vendors were great and it made the selection process so much less overwhelming knowing that Anyvent had worked with these vendors time and time again and trusted them. Jazmin also handled nearly all communications between us and the vendors so it was really nice knowing we had our trusted point of contact to handle the back and forth. We also had soo much fun planning with Jazmin! She is patient and spunky and knew how to handle a difficult crowd like ours was :D Highly, highly recommend!
  • Mike
    Mike K. Married on 09/26/2021

Jazmin literally saved out wedding

If I could put six stars I would! Jazmin and her team actually saved our wedding day. When there was a mishap with our cake and cupcakes getting eaten by another wedding, Jazmin ran out to four different bakeries and found 100 cupcakes and a cake that matched our original flavors. I'm a wedding photographer and have worked with many different wedding planners over the past decade so when we got engaged we immediately knew Jazmin and the Anyvent team were a top priority. We are SO glad we hired them and would recommend them to absolutely everyone.
  • MONIQUE
    Monique M. Married on 09/11/2021

Anyvent Event Planning is the answer

Working with Jazmin was an absolute dream. Her expertise in all things wedding was particularly important for us since it has been decades since our family has had a wedding. She handled every aspect of our out of state wedding with professionalism and care. We had to postpone three times due to COVID and Jazmin was with us every step of the way. Our wedding day was literally PERFECT and incredibly smooth. Anyvent planning was the absolute best decision we made. If you are finding yourself lost in a sea of wedding related questions, Jazmin is the answer.
    Sarah J. Married on 08/29/2021

Dream wedding

Hiring ANYVENT to plan my wedding was by far the best wedding decision I made aside from deciding on the man I married of course. Jazmin and her team were kind, empathetic and hard working from the first moments to the last. Jazmin and her team adroitly managed high stress situations and planning with cool competence, patience, and a smile. She helped us plan and select vendors based on our budget and taught us so many things about wedding planning that we just couldn’t have known. ANYVENT planners are truly passionate about what they do and treated us with utmost professionalism at all times. Jazmin and her team were on time to the minute for every call or meeting. The wedding day was absolutely perfect. Jazmin was there from the beginning until the very end helping my Mom pack some last minute things into her car. She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. Your wedding day is one of the best days of your life and Jazmin and her team understand that, share your joy, and work on your wedding as if it were their own. I couldn’t have dreamed of a more perfect day that Jazmin and her team arranged for us. It is hard to describe what an incredible impact she and her team made on our lives in the process and we will be forever grateful for their work!
    Veronica S. Married on 06/18/2021

The Best Day

Jazmin and her team were PHENOMENAL to work with. We had to postpone our wedding for a year due to COVID and not only did she help plan it, but also postpone and replan it all. Team Anyvent helped us with month-of planning but they were always available even in the initial planning stages to help us coordinate everything. She was always quick to respond to our questions, very organized, and overall just incredible to work with. Our wedding was a dream and the night went seamlessly thanks to all of Jazmin's hard work in coordinating all of our vendors and accommodating every request we had. Contrary to popular belief, we were completely stress free in the weeks leading up to the big day because we knew we were in great hands. We cannot recommend Anyvent enough!!!!
  • Madeline
    Madeline D. Married on 06/04/2021

Jazmin and the Anyvent Team are the absolute best! You are in great hands!

Anyvent is a preferred vendor of our venue, and it is clear to see why. Jazmin and her team are the absolute best. Not only is Jazmin the most genuine person, but she was always positive, professional and accessible. We hired Anyvent for their day of services, and she was available months in advance of our wedding day as a resource. The coordination of our wedding was so seamless thanks to her and the Anyvent team. It was important to me to be around calm energy the day of our wedding, and I was so impressed with how collected Jazmin and her team were. I think that speaks to their incredible communication and organizational skills. They are the best team to have by your side on your wedding day and we cannot recommend Anyvent enough! Jazmin truly made our day so much more special than we every imanged, and we are so thankful to have worked with her. Thank you Anyvent Team!
    Elle Married on 06/01/2021

Jazmin is AMAZING!!!

There are not enough words to say how incredible Jazmin and her team are. We worked with Jazmin over a year-long engagement, and she was an absolute godsend. She's patient, organized, thoughtful, and fun, and every conversation I had with her made me feel so at ease with the wedding planning process. She is full of great ideas and knew absolutely everything that needed to be done, and when it needed to be done.

There was one point where a makeup artist cancelled a makeup trial on me (day-of), so I called Jazmin and asked for help (I had traveled to another city just for that trial). It turned out that she was moving into a new house that day, but she insisted on dropping everything to find some options to help me out. It was so kind and she of course solved the issue immediately.

When we got to the rehearsal, Jazmin coordinated both the wedding party and our respective families effortlessly. Afterwards, every single member of my bridal party (six people!) came up to me independently just to rave about how great she is. This continued through the wedding itself. Whenever something small came up, Jazmin solved the problem before we even really realized what was going on. We felt so, so blessed to have her in our corner.

We really couldn't have pulled off the wedding without Jazmin, and we are so thankful to have worked with her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! She is AMAZING!
  • Mitchell
    Mitchell A. Married on 02/10/2021

11/10 - would recommend!

The entier Anyvent team is truly incredible. They are responsive, they help calm your nerves, and they are a joy to work with. We got married in Oct. 2021, but signed on with them in 2020 before the pandemic began. They stayed with us the entire time - helping us to recalibrate and postpone. I cannot recommend them enough!!!
  • Tyler
    Tyler K. Married on 11/21/2020

Easy and Wonderful!

Anyvent Planning was amazing to work with! Planning a wedding during a pandemic is no fun but Jazmin and her team just made life more joyful. I hired them for month-of coordination so once you think you cannot plan anymore…they step in and take over! It is such a stress reliever! After planning a wedding for a year, I was a bit unsure if they would understand my vision but once I met Dionna, I was reassured that my wedding was under control. The week before my wedding, Virginia lowered their occupancy gatherings to no more than 25 people. Jazmin was already prepared for damage control. We decided to move forward with a micro wedding and it was just beautiful. These women are just easy to talk to and so positive. I highly recommend!
    Sara Married on 08/30/2020

Jazmin is a godsend

I don't think it's really possible to put into words how incredible Jazmin is. She was there for us 100% of the time, helping us plan our original wedding and then adapting that vision to work with the current situation. Anytime we started to feel any sort of stress, anxiety, or uncertainty, Jazmin immediately made us feel completely at ease. She is so hardworking, organized, creative, resourceful, and overall just the kind of person you want to be around. She always replied to our concerns promptly and had a million solutions to every issue. I'm honestly sad this wedding is over because I'm going to miss talking to her all the time! Jazmin and her team are so wonderful and will make sure you have the wedding you've always imagined -- I can't recommend them enough!!!
  • Meredith
    Meredith L. Married on 08/29/2020

Above and Beyond!

Jazmin is absolutely unflappable, and I couldn't recommend her highly enough! As a COVID-couple, we had to postpone our wedding twice before finally having a microwedding in August 2020. In each case, Jazmin and Anyvent were flexible and ready to jump in to make our wedding perfect. I felt like she was "in the trenches" with us, so to speak, as we planned and replanned our special day. She approached everything with a positive attitude and a smile She is very responsive, has great design ideas, and is incredibly friendly and fun to work with. Her experience in the Charlottesville and DC areas is extensive, and she has strong relationships with other excellent vendors -- whenever we needed a recommendation she came through with an absolute star. We can't wait to work with Anyvent again when we finally have our postponed reception in 2022.
    Haley J. Married on 07/18/2020

Jazmin/Dionna did AMAZING

The Anyvent team was so amazing! I knew I wanted to get a wedding planner for at least 6 months before my wedding because I had no clue what I was doing. I needed someone who can help me book vendors and take care of all the logistics. Jazmin and Dionna did just that. Jazmin helped me so much at the being booking vendors and keeping me updated on any questions that came up. She took care of all the behind the scenes and made it so easy for me. Dionna took over the day of the wedding and just wow, I did not have to lift a finger. She took care of EVERYTHING! If I had a question, should knew the answer or she would find the answer for me very quick. I know they say brides can get so stress right before the wedding and the day of but with Jazmin and Dionna I had ZERO stress. They truly are 2 amazing women. Also, forgot to mention 2 weeks before the wedding a new COVID-19 guideline came out. This change the gathering guidelines from 250 to 25. Of course this was a huge shock but Jazmin did not hesitate to reach out and helped replan out the day. We decided to still get married with just 25 guests and Jazmin/Dionna made it a seamless transition. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone!
  • Jihye
    Jihye Married on 03/28/2020

Amazing attention to detail and care for couple

Jazmin and her team at Anyvent were absolutely fantastic and integral in planning for our 2x COVID delayed wedding. Jazmin rose to the occasion when COVID delayed our March 2020 wedding, immediately working with all of our vendors to work on rescheduling, she had to do this two times to accommodate for the pandemic continuing on.

In addition to her exceptional organization, her orientation to providing the best and most thoughtful customer service is amazing! She really looks at all of the details and fine tunes to make sure the day is coordinated to perfection. Along her capable and lovely team, I would HIGHLY recommend Jazmin to any couple looking for a thorough and kind coordinator with great vendor connections and keen eye for design.
  • Ronnie
    Ronnie W. Married on 03/01/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Jazmin and her team made our dream wedding a reality! From the moment we started working with her, what could have been a very stressful process was made so easy. She was on top of every detail, kept us organized, and truly delivered for us. We have already recommended her to our other friends planning a wedding!
  • Brian
    Brian D. Married on 11/05/2019

Jazmin Rocks!

If you're looking for a wedding planner, stop now and just book Jazmin and Anyvent. Jazmin was amazing and went above and beyond "day of" planner duties. Picking her and Anyvent was easily the best decision we made for our wedding.
  • Bianca
    Bianca M. Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing experience!

I cannot even express in words how amazing Jazmin and her team are (but I will try). She was very responsive, organized, and such a kind person! I would 100% recommend Anyvent Event Planning to any bride. It was such a great feeling knowing that Jazmin and her team were there at my wedding and I did not have to worry about the small things. She loves her job and it shows!
    Ashley Married on 07/06/2019

Best of the Best Event Planner

Don’t even debate for a second who to hire for your event planning - Jazmin and her team are the BEST! My husband, family, and I all cannot day enough good things about AnyVent Event Planning. First, Jazmin, has the sweetest, kindest personality, and puts you at total ease, and you feel genuine joy just talking to her for even a moment. Second, Jazmin is incredibly organized and needs little to no direction - she’s just on top of everything down to the tiniest detials of your day. For example, Jazmin even delivered my dog a water bowl with fresh water and bones during the ceremony. Or, during our sunset pictures, she had a golf cart arranged to drive us to picture spots to ensure we got back to the reception quickly to enjoy our guests. We hadn’t even asked for that! That’s just two of MANY examples of her attentiveness and organization. Third, Jazmin and her teammates work SO well with your vendors. They all loved her. Fourth, her knowledge and professionalism is top notch. You can tell she knows exactly what she’s doing and has mastered her craft. Jazmin facilitated our event in a way that we were able to truly relax and enjoy our day and didn’t have to worry about a thing. I could go on, but I’d write a book. Jazmin is a must for your event!

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for all of the love Ashley! You and your wonderful family made our job extremely easy and you were all so amazing to work with! I am so happy that we had the opportunity to make your day as stress free as possible so that you could truly enjoy everything. Wishing you, Lee (and Bentley) the best happily ever after! We'll definitely keep in touch!
    Kathi B. Married on 07/05/2019

Mother of the bride

We experienced the best wedding anyone could imagine. Jazmine and her staff made the event seamless. They were on top of every aspect of the rehearsal dinner and wedding day. All was done without you realizing they were present. It was like magic! I would highly recommend using Anyvent for all of your upcoming events.
    Maria Married on 06/21/2019

Don't think twice. Best decision ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Jazmin. She is the ABSOLUTE BEST! She was available for me whenever I needed her. The coordination of the entire event was so seamless thanks to her. Every single detail was thought of. Her decoration skills are AMAZING! I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew she had everything under control. The day of the wedding the bus who was driving half the guests broke down on the way to pick them up, which caused a delay with the start time. Jazmin and her assistant kept in contact with the bus driver to ensure they had the proper ETA and we could adjust appropriately. This would have completely ruined my wedding had this super woman not been by my side. Once we got past that hurdle, she surprised me with the most beautifully decorated venue I could have hoped for. She helped make my wedding a fairytale. This would not have been the amazing night it was, had it not been for all her help. Do not think twice about working with her; best decision ever.

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! You and your family were such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. We were so happy to be able to put your mind at ease during the hiccup and were so excited that the venue was everything that you imagined it would be. The best news that we can hear when all is said and done is that we executed the dream! We wish you and Mike all the best... We are beyond grateful that we got to be a part of your day!
    B Blanchfield Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!! Couldn’t have done it without Anyvent!!!

Our wedding last June went off without a hitch 100% in thanks for Jazmin and her Anyvent team. She was such a great source of advice and an amazing coordinator with all our different vendors leading up to the day, and on the day of, she was on top of all the details so that we could relax and really enjoy the day — she put together perfect schedules with all the timings, names, and roles for everyone, she worked alongside the photographer to wrangle our big families and make sure we got the best shots, and even made sure the end-of-night details we totally forgot to plan for, like packing up gifts and flower clean-up were taken care of....she was so seamless and upbeat through it all, it was like having a BFF be the DD of our special day :) !! Jaz 100% made the day for us and we have been saying ever since we don’t think we would have made the day happen without her (or would definitely not have been able to just love and enjoy the day as much as we did!). She took care of so many things, even stuff that we didn’t even know about until after because we hadn’t anticipate them, just to make our day and memories perfect — like that she ran out to buy extra flowers for the photographer when we forgot to order extras for some details shots...she went above and beyond, and then beyond! You will be so grateful to have her on your team, we are so thankful she was on ours!!!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 06/01/2019

Most Stress-free Wedding Ever!

There aren’t even words for how thankful I am that we booked with Jazmin and the Anyvent team. They were absolute angels! We decided to book day of services but Jazmin actually started helping us a few weeks before the event. She handled the creating of a timeline, coordination with all vendors, set up of the reception space and décor, keeping track of our card box, alcohol, tip cards, led a sparkler exit, brought us drinks and snacks during photos, seriously, you name it, they did it! We realized right before the ceremony started that we had about 10 minutes to clear out the entire getting ready space and get our bags in the car…Jazmin’s team swooped them all up and made sure every last item made it into a car. They even stayed behind at the end of the reception to help package up alcohol and décor and load into cars. Not one single item was missing the next day (I don’t know how they did this!). Her team was there to handle every little speed bump and made it so we quite literally just had to show up and enjoy our day. I have never seen a wedding run so smoothly and it is 100% due to her team. Do yourself a favor and book with Anyvent
    Danielle Married on 05/11/2019

One of the best decisions we made

Jazmin and the Anyvent team were easily one of the best decisions we made. We worked with Jazmin month-of, and Bianca took the helm on the day-of with 2 assistants. Jazmin was responsive and patient every step of the way, which is a tall order for a bride (me) that is a professional project manager (but also has never planned a wedding).

Everyone that interacted with them on the day-of had nothing but complementary things to say. Our florist said they were the best team she's ever worked with.

Perhaps the most important thing - things didn't go perfectly (they never do). Our DJ was in a minor car accident on the way to the wedding and arrived at the end of cocktail hour. Bianca immediately jumped in and found some portable speakers, downloaded our songs, and ran the ceremony. All while checking in with the DJ in case we needed further contingency plans.

If you hire Anyvent, you won't regret it!

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services Danielle! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Josh during the planning process and I'm thrilled that you were happy with Team Anyvent's execution of your event! I'm so happy that our team was able to fix the day's hiccups so that you could enjoy your time with family and friends. Cheers to your happily ever after and thank you for trusting us on your big day!
  • Christina
    Christina J. Married on 04/27/2019

Jazmin and Anyvent were perfect!

Everyone keeps asking me about my wedding and all I can say is that it was perfect! I worked with Jazmin and Anyvent with the "Day of Coordination" service, and it was exactly what I needed. My expectations were far exceeded! I am someone with a strong vision and I manage and plan large initiatives in my day-job, so I figured I could plan my own wedding. Along the way, I learned that there are so many nuances and details to wedding planning that I could not have imagined. Plus, my venue was non-traditional and required additional coordination and creativity to make it work. Jazmin not only took the time to ask me thoughtful questions when I reached out to make sure we were a good fit to work together, but promptly answered any questions I had along the way, and came in weeks before the actual wedding to review my plans with me detail by detail to make sure everything would be covered. She offered to help where I needed help, and also let me manage where I wanted to manage. She showed up the day before the wedding and was hands on, right along side of me and my best friend setting everything up and making sure the day would be perfect. On the day of, she showed up with an ease and a smile that immediately made me feel like I had nothing to worry about...and I didn't! The day truly was perfect and I couldn't have done it without Jazmin.
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing vendor

As a wedding photographer of 10 years, I have worked with so many planners in the industry. However, this experience was a little different for me since I was traveling out of state to get to this wedding. Jazmin was incredible at keeping me in the loop, communicating our couple's wishes and needs, going above and beyond at thoroughly explaining the flow of the day, the lay out of the venue, including me in offering my opinion from a photographers standpoint to ensure we were all on the same page. On the day of the wedding, she and her team delivered 110% going above and beyond to keep the day flowing smoothly for our couple. They were friendly, helpful and carried themselves with professionalism and fun. I HIGHLY recommend this team and can't thank them enough for a seamless event!