Anyvent Reviews

Anyvent 7
  • Brian

Brian Daugette · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Jazmin Rocks!

If you're looking for a wedding planner, stop now and just book Jazmin and Anyvent. Jazmin was amazing and went above and beyond "day of" planner duties. Picking her and Anyvent was easily the best decision we made for our wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2019

Best of the Best Event Planner

Don’t even debate for a second who to hire for your event planning - Jazmin and her team are the BEST! My husband, family, and I all cannot day enough good things about AnyVent Event Planning. First, Jazmin, has the sweetest, kindest personality, and puts you at total ease, and you feel genuine joy just talking to her for even a moment. Second, Jazmin is incredibly organized and needs little to no direction - she’s just on top of everything down to the tiniest detials of your day. For example, Jazmin even delivered my dog a water bowl with fresh water and bones during the ceremony. Or, during our sunset pictures, she had a golf cart arranged to drive us to picture spots to ensure we got back to the reception quickly to enjoy our guests. We hadn’t even asked for that! That’s just two of MANY examples of her attentiveness and organization. Third, Jazmin and her teammates work SO well with your vendors. They all loved her. Fourth, her knowledge and professionalism is top notch. You can tell she knows exactly what she’s doing and has mastered her craft. Jazmin facilitated our event in a way that we were able to truly relax and enjoy our day and didn’t have to worry about a thing. I could go on, but I’d write a book. Jazmin is a must for your event!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for all of the love Ashley! You and your wonderful family made our job extremely easy and you were all so amazing to work with! I am so happy that we had the opportunity to make your day as stress free as possible so that you could truly enjoy everything. Wishing you, Lee (and Bentley) the best happily ever after! We'll definitely keep in touch!

Kathi Berrang · Married on 07/05/2019

Mother of the bride

We experienced the best wedding anyone could imagine. Jazmine and her staff made the event seamless. They were on top of every aspect of the rehearsal dinner and wedding day. All was done without you realizing they were present. It was like magic! I would highly recommend using Anyvent for all of your upcoming events.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Anyvent 9
    Anyvent 10
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/01/2019

Most Stress-free Wedding Ever!

There aren’t even words for how thankful I am that we booked with Jazmin and the Anyvent team. They were absolute angels! We decided to book day of services but Jazmin actually started helping us a few weeks before the event. She handled the creating of a timeline, coordination with all vendors, set up of the reception space and décor, keeping track of our card box, alcohol, tip cards, led a sparkler exit, brought us drinks and snacks during photos, seriously, you name it, they did it! We realized right before the ceremony started that we had about 10 minutes to clear out the entire getting ready space and get our bags in the car…Jazmin’s team swooped them all up and made sure every last item made it into a car. They even stayed behind at the end of the reception to help package up alcohol and décor and load into cars. Not one single item was missing the next day (I don’t know how they did this!). Her team was there to handle every little speed bump and made it so we quite literally just had to show up and enjoy our day. I have never seen a wedding run so smoothly and it is 100% due to her team. Do yourself a favor and book with Anyvent

Sent on 06/06/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

One of the best decisions we made

Jazmin and the Anyvent team were easily one of the best decisions we made. We worked with Jazmin month-of, and Bianca took the helm on the day-of with 2 assistants. Jazmin was responsive and patient every step of the way, which is a tall order for a bride (me) that is a professional project manager (but also has never planned a wedding).

Everyone that interacted with them on the day-of had nothing but complementary things to say. Our florist said they were the best team she's ever worked with.

Perhaps the most important thing - things didn't go perfectly (they never do). Our DJ was in a minor car accident on the way to the wedding and arrived at the end of cocktail hour. Bianca immediately jumped in and found some portable speakers, downloaded our songs, and ran the ceremony. All while checking in with the DJ in case we needed further contingency plans.

If you hire Anyvent, you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services Danielle! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Josh during the planning process and I'm thrilled that you were happy with Team Anyvent's execution of your event! I'm so happy that our team was able to fix the day's hiccups so that you could enjoy your time with family and friends. Cheers to your happily ever after and thank you for trusting us on your big day!
  • Christina

Christina Jackson · Married on 04/27/2019

Jazmin and Anyvent were perfect!

Everyone keeps asking me about my wedding and all I can say is that it was perfect! I worked with Jazmin and Anyvent with the "Day of Coordination" service, and it was exactly what I needed. My expectations were far exceeded! I am someone with a strong vision and I manage and plan large initiatives in my day-job, so I figured I could plan my own wedding. Along the way, I learned that there are so many nuances and details to wedding planning that I could not have imagined. Plus, my venue was non-traditional and required additional coordination and creativity to make it work. Jazmin not only took the time to ask me thoughtful questions when I reached out to make sure we were a good fit to work together, but promptly answered any questions I had along the way, and came in weeks before the actual wedding to review my plans with me detail by detail to make sure everything would be covered. She offered to help where I needed help, and also let me manage where I wanted to manage. She showed up the day before the wedding and was hands on, right along side of me and my best friend setting everything up and making sure the day would be perfect. On the day of, she showed up with an ease and a smile that immediately made me feel like I had nothing to worry about...and I didn't! The day truly was perfect and I couldn't have done it without Jazmin.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Cruz · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing vendor

As a wedding photographer of 10 years, I have worked with so many planners in the industry. However, this experience was a little different for me since I was traveling out of state to get to this wedding. Jazmin was incredible at keeping me in the loop, communicating our couple's wishes and needs, going above and beyond at thoroughly explaining the flow of the day, the lay out of the venue, including me in offering my opinion from a photographers standpoint to ensure we were all on the same page. On the day of the wedding, she and her team delivered 110% going above and beyond to keep the day flowing smoothly for our couple. They were friendly, helpful and carried themselves with professionalism and fun. I HIGHLY recommend this team and can't thank them enough for a seamless event!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Chiara

Chiara · Married on 03/23/2019

Best day of coordinator ever!

If you are looking for a day of coordinator, look no further-Jazmin at Anyvent is your girl!

In short, I am a very Type A person and have a hard time letting go of control. But on the day of my wedding, I had an AMAZING time because I really felt comfortable handing the reigns over to Jazmin. I wasn't worrying about logistics, about vendors, about sticking to our timeline, or anything else, which meant I could focus on having a good time and enjoy the day (and my family and friends could do that too!). Of all of our vendors, I think Jazmin was the one that was absolutely indispensable ! If you don't hire her, you are going to miss out!!

From the moment we met Jazmin, we knew we were in good hands. She really listened to our vision for our wedding and was very thorough and made sure she understood everything that was needed and wanted. She really took the time to get to know us, so we felt comfortable working with her on the day of the wedding. By the end we honestly felt like we had known her for years, even though we had only met about a month before the wedding.

As far as logistics go, Jazmin and her team went above and beyond. She was wonderful at our venue walk through and worked with all of our vendors to make sure everyone had a game-day plan. She also created our wedding day timeline which worked beautifully and made it easy for everyone to know how things were going to go and where we needed to be. She even picked up our flowers for us from our florist when we had some logistical issues come up!

Finally, Jazmin was amazing on the day of our event. She made sure we stayed on schedule (I had multiple guests comment after the wedding how impressed they were that everything actually started on time!) and she helped shepherd us to where we needed to be. Everyone was able to just let go and enjoy the day because we all felt comfortable with her and knew that she would take care of everything!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Chiara! It was such a pleasure getting to know you, Chris, and your family during the time leading up to your wedding day. I'm so happy that you felt comfortable enough to trust us with this huge responsibility and truly enjoy your celebration. We look forward to keeping in touch with you and Chris (and Pasha)! Wishing you the best!!!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2018

Hiring Anyvent is the BEST DECISION I made

Working with Jazmin is the absolute best decision I made, period, for my wedding. I cannot say enough how amazing, brilliant, dedicated, and kind Jazmin is. Every penny spent on hiring Jazmin as our wedding planner was 100% worth it.

We did the partial package because I had some major details planned out but had no idea who to use for vendors or ANY idea on what to do for decor. I just made some random stuff with friends and asked her to help me set it up how she’d like. Well she absolutely killed it. My wedding venue looked beyond what I could have ever expected.

Not only is she brilliant at artistic design though, probably the most amazing thing about working with Jazmin is that she works harder than anyone I’ve ever seen and hits the nail on the head every time. If I needed anything, she would just tell me super calmly, I got it and not to worry one bit. If I had not worked with Jazmin before and on my wedding day, it would not have been half as amazing as it was.

If you’re considering hiring her, seriously do it!! Call me and I will tell you all of the ways it is worth it. Jazmin is so sweet and will execute your perfect vision on your special day :)

Sent on 12/06/2018

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to get to celebrate your wedding with you and your family. You and Michael are such a kind, gracious, and fun couple and it was my honor to be part of this special moment in your lives. Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding! :)
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further!

My husband and I are so grateful for Jazmin and her team! We were planning our wedding from out of state, and knew we were going to need a little extra help. Throughout our whole planning process she went above her duties to ensure we stayed on track and relatively stress-free. During the month of our wedding she was truly amazing! She took care of all of the little details and a tiny snafu or two and made our day run smoothly- I didn't have to think about anything except getting married and being with my friends and family. She is also just so organized, sweet, and personable- We highly recommend Jazmin and her team at Anyvent!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for your great feedback Sarah! I had such an awesome time getting to know you throughout the planning process. From our phone calls to our golf cart adventures, I'm so happy that the process was as wonderful for you as it was for me! I'm so excited for you and Taylor as you start your next adventure together!

Jazmin

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Anyvent made our wedding day amazing!

My wife Jackie and I could not be happier with the way our wedding day went, and a huge part of that is thanks to Jazmin and her assistant, Saida. They took care of every little detail, both details that we had thought of and asked them to be in charge of, and details that we never would have thought to worry about. But let's start from the beginning!

We hired Anvyvent to do our day-of coordination, but Jazmin invested WAY more time into our planning than just our wedding day. The month leading up to our wedding, she was in frequent contact with us, helping us nail down our wedding day-of schedule, making sure she had contact information for all of our vendors, and just answering any and all of our questions. We also had several stressful last minute changes in personnel with our caterer, and Jazmin was 1: very tolerant (and receptive!) of my panicky e-mails and phone calls, 2: helpful in coordinating conversations between us and the catering manager, and 3: ensuring that the dinner would run smoothly on the day of our wedding.

As for the wedding day itself, Jazmin was the perfect balance of helpful and invisible! That may sound odd, but it was really nice to know that things were taken care of without having to worry about keeping up with the schedule ourselves. The few times that she did check in with us were with issues that we would not have thought to deal with (or been able to deal with!). For example, she very discreetly informed us when we were running out of one type of wine after the cocktail hour, and she had Saida run out and grab more for us in plenty of time. At the end of the wedding, my wife and I left the reception and left all of the clean-up for our family and the venue managers to take care of. Jazmin and Saida stayed until the very last thing was cleaned up, helping our bridesmaids and family members pack up our centerpieces, salvage our gifts, and pack our vehicles (not to mention, in the rain!).

I know there are countless other details that Anyvent took care of for us that I'm forgetting, but these were the few things that stood out to us. The most important thing about Anyvent, I think, is that my wife and I did not worry at all on the day of our wedding about things running smoothly. Wedding planning is so stressful, and my wife and I did the majority of the planning and work ourselves (a lot of DIY projects!). So by the time the day came, we were a little stressed about letting go of the reins and just letting the day happen. Once that time actually came, though, Jazmin had calmed our nerves and ensured us that everything would run smoothly without us having to worry about it. And she was right! We would definitely recommend Jazmin and her Anyvent team to any of our friends planning to get married!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Anyvent's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time out to review us Caitlin! It means the world to us to hear that we made the day fun and stress free for you and Jackie. It was such a pleasure getting to know you both and we couldn't be happier for you as you start your lives together. Your vows still have me tearing up when I think back to your big day. Thank you for choosing us to be part of such a special moment!!!

Jazmin

Cynthia · Married on 10/16/2018

Anyvent is fantastic!

Anyvent was fantastic! I planned my wedding in Charlottesville, VA from Portland, OR.
    Once I hired Anyvent, I felt much more connected to my wedding planning and to my vendors.
    Anyvent owner, Jazmin Portnow is extraordinary. She heard my vision, LISTENED, and made every detail beautiful. My wedding was seamless. Jazmin handled everything- from small disasters (an arbor lost in a storm and the replacement even more gorgeous), to helping my best friend figure out how to button my wedding dress, to darlingly displaying the cozy throws I threw at her at the last minute that I decided to provide for my guests as favors. "I'll make these cute", she said. She did!!
    Anyvent saw my vision and helped me have the most gorgeous wedding ever.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • geneva

geneva · Married on 10/13/2018

Did we just become best friends?!

Jazmin is the MVP! I live in Los Angeles and was planning my wedding in Northern Virginia from across the country. I was nervous about not being around for the planning process but Jazmin eliminated all of my stress and concerns. I met Jazmin as a recommendation through the owners of my venue, Sylvanside Farm. She was super easy to talk to, she made herself available my 3 hour time difference and crazy work/travel schedule. Jazmin had great ideas for over coming challenges and was patient with my (sometimes crazy) demands. I always felt that Jazmin was on my team when working towards my goals and visions. She communicated professionally and openly with me and all of my vendors. Even with a few hiccups, I never felt as though it wasn't something that Jazmin couldn't talk through with me or help to come up with a solution. My wedding day went off without a hitch. I was able to enjoy my day completely. Everything was on time and beautiful. If there were any crises, I was completely unaware. I am super happy with how everything turned out and all of my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I know that I owe a good part of that to Jazmin and her crew!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Anyvent 16
    Anyvent 17

Emily Benson · Married on 09/15/2018

Ending with a hurricane

You must pick Jazmin and her team to guide you through the craziness that is planning a wedding. Jazmin was there for any questions I had leading up to the wedding and helped my husband and I stay on a timeline. Even when a hurricane decided to stop by on our wedding day and we weren’t sure if we were going to be able to have the wedding..... yeah. Jazmin was there to help us brainstorm other options, jump into gear when we were able to continue and allowed Michael and I to enjoy the day. I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Mike Hamill · Married on 09/15/2018

Groom 120 Person Wedding

Jazmine and her team was amazing. They were always prompt and had thought of 10 things we hadn't though of yet.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Anyvent 18

Amber · Married on 07/07/2018

Jazmin was amazing. She made sure everything was perfect and over the top. We had an awesome experience.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Amelia · Married on 04/06/2018

We hired Jazmin for Day-Of Coordination, and we are so glad we did! She was very organized, responsive, and was a joy to work with! Having her there to take all the day-of responsibilities really helped us enjoy every moment of our wedding day. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Jazmin is seriously the best!! We used her twice this year, as my sister got married as well. Both times she was absolutely amazing!! By the end of the first wedding she was family, and we are so glad that we chose her! Very thankful to both Jazmin and her assistant for their constant love and support during a very emotional day! We love you guys, and we are so so thankful!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Jazmin was a godsend when it came to coordinating! I used her for day-of services, and I couldn't be more pleased with how everything went. My venue required that we have a coordinator, which I was a little hesitant about at first simply because my wedding really brought out my inner control freak. Jazmin was so cheerful and always pleasant to communicate with. Dealing with so many vendors (and not all of them polite), she was always a breath of fresh air! She responded to emails or texts super quickly, which I really appreciated. Jazmin genuinely cares about her job and the couples she works with. When we met in person to do the final walk-through at our venue, it seemed more like we were meeting with a close friend than with a vendor.

When I finally got to see everything put together/set up on the day of our wedding, I was simply in awe. She did a fantastic job making the space absolutely beautiful, and she definitely has an artistic/creative eye for things! The flow of the whole day itself was seamless, and Jazmin was always one step ahead of the plan. I cannot recommend her enough! It's hard to picture how everything is going to come together at the end, but the day-of was just perfect. I know her role was instrumental in how our wedding turned out, and I am so grateful for having worked with her! Don't even think twice about it- Jazmin is the best!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/15/2017

Jazmin was THE BEST. I am a super-organizer and very high-strung in general, let alone as a bride, and she had everything under control the entire time which made me feel at ease. The day of, I didn't worry about a single thing and everything went smoothly. In addition, she had the reception area set up exactly how I envisioned it. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Breanna · Married on 06/10/2017

By far one of the best decisions we made was to hire Anyvent. Jazmin was an absolute JOY to work with and such a breath of fresh air. The wedding planning process can be very stressful and she did everything in her power to take a ton of that stress away. She is very professional, responsive and so easy to talk to. From the first moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew she was the one for us (my sister is even using her in October!). Jazmin and her assistant executed our vision so beautifully and we couldn't have done it without them. During hard times with other vendors, Jazmin was there and had our back (even after the event was over). I would recommend Jazmin and Anyvent a million times over!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Jazmin was the most amazing planner I could have ever asked for. I booked Anyvent and Jazmin to help with event styling only, as we already had a day-of coordinator and I didn't think I could handle a full wedding planner. I truly struggled with the artistic design aspect of my wedding (mostly with doing what I wanted, but keeping it within budget). I was absolutely impressed with the service that Jazmin provided. Not only did she do what we had discussed, which was to create beautiful tablescapes and decor for the entire wedding, but she also provided services that I never would have expected. She put together each of my centerpieces that I had purchased from Etsy which came in pieces and had to wait until the very last minute. She obtained quotes from multiple vendors for the various items I needed (flowers, videographer, rental items, etc.). She ran from store to store purchasing additional small items to flesh out the random idea I had for a theme into actual wedding decor. She was my therapist when I started freaking out about tiny details all the way up to the wedding day. And on my wedding day, I didn't have to lift a finger to ensure that everything came together beautifully, because Jazmin had it all covered! There were things that went wrong that day, including ceremony chairs that did not show up, but no one could tell at all. Jazmin pulled everything together so well, even I had trouble remembering what the problems were! She was definitely one of the rockstars of my wedding and I'm certain that she puts that same dedication and passion into every wedding on which she works. It's a day you can't get back, so I was truly blessed to work with one of the best!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jazmin is AMAZING! She was our month of coordinator and really made our wedding day so much easier. The day really wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did without her hard work. I was so happy to have her there. Leading up to the wedding day, she was always available for questions and took over the communication with vendors. I liked that I could have a DIY wedding but have someone manage the little things on the big day. I would defiently hire again!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Paulette · Married on 04/30/2016

Jazmin was outstanding. She helped us plan the wedding of our dreams from across the country. We were living in Washington state and we're planning on having our wedding in Virginia. I knew I would need some help so I inquired help from a wedding planner. I called several wedding planner but when I called Jazmin we just clicked, felt like I was talking to an old friend. She was friendly and very accommodating. She was very willing to work with my schedule though I was 3 hours behind. She worked around my crazy schedule. Being military I was always at training events and living in the field with limited computer and phone access. She was always available for late or early phone calls and skype. Our wedding was incredible. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended and had a great time. I was able to enjoy my wedding without stress and worry, its was all thanks to Jazmin.

Sent on 06/14/2016