Antrim 1844 Hotel Reviews

233 Reviews for Antrim 1844 Hotel

• Kelsey

Kelsey S. 路 Married on 03/28/2021

Amazing Venue!

My new husband and I couldn't be happier that we picked Antrim 1844 for our wedding venue! All of our guests keep telling us what a great time they had, how amazing the food was, how cool the rooms were, how nice all the staff was, the list goes on... It rained most of the day and there was a Tornado Warning, but that only added to the fun HAHA! Not only was the wedding day itself amazing, but the help we received from the staff the whole year and a half leading up to the day was outstanding. Extremely responsive to emails and questions (which I had a LOT of), super organized when it came to reserving rooms for guests and all coordination in general. It made the whole wedding planning process FUN and stress-free. The day went by so fast and I'm so sad that it's over, but so incredibly grateful that I can look back at our wedding day with the happiest of memories. I can't wait until March 28, 2022 so we can go back for our 1-year anniversary!! Shout out to Jill for being the most amazing wedding coordinator ever, to Felicia for being so kind, patient, and organized with my hundreds of room reservation emails, and to Crystal for all your help with the rehearsal brunch! You guys are the best! (pics in this review are by Alexandra Mandato Photography).

Sent on 04/09/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle 路 Married on 03/20/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Having our wedding at The Antrim was the best decision we ever made. Our wedding coordinator, Jill, was amazing and answered all of our questions quickly and helped make this process so smooth and less stressful. The entire staff at the venue were so helpful and organized and helped make the day and night go perfectly! The food was also absolutely amazing! Every single guest continued to talk about how fantastic the hors d'oeuvres and dinner tasted! I highly suggest The Antrim for anyone who is looking to get married, it will be the best choice to make for your wedding!!

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Carmina

Carmina N. 路 Married on 02/18/2021

Unforgettable experience

Jill, our coordinator/planner was so amazing. She made our wedding happened even though we only have more than 1 month to plan everything for our wedding. She was very responsive with all our request and made sure our wedding will still happen even there was a snow storm. We were able to experienced an intimate, fun and elegant wedding. we stayed for one more night to enjoy the place and Had a dinner in Smokehouse Restaurant. It was a wonderful dining experience and personalized service.
    Thank you so much Jill and Antrim. We will make sure we will come back for our Anniversary! 馃挄

Sent on 02/26/2021

Antrim 1844 Hotel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Carmina! It was my pleasure taking care of you, Colin, and your families! What a beautiful wedding. Come back and see us for your anniversary!!
  • Jill

Jill P. 路 Married on 11/01/2020

Best Day Ever!!!

Antrim 1844 has it all! It rained on my wedding day (sigh), but our coordinator, Katie, contacted me early in the morning to give me options for our ceremony location. We received excellent service the entire day beginning with Katherine at the front desk, the amazing banquet staff led by Crystal, and our awesome firepit after the reception set up by Greg. Our overnight room was clean as a whistle, complete with extra bottles of water, which we desperately needed after a night of dancing! But it didn't stop there- we had a fantastic breakfast with the morning crew, and the banquet staff had all of our wedding decorations neatly boxed up for us to take home after check out. Honestly, the team at Antrim has thought of everything, right down to the last tiny detail. And believe me, when you're a bride-to-be, every detail counts!! I give them two very enthusiastic thumbs up!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Cynthia E. 路 Married on 07/04/2020

Stunning and Spectacular!

We held my daughter's wedding at Antrim 1844, and it was simply the best decision we could have made! Katie Coon and the Antrim team made the day simply spectacular! Even though we had a bit of rain and were unable to hold the ceremony in the garden, the team made sure the inside ceremony room looked amazing! Our guests raved about everything from the beauty of the venue, to the food, which was incredible. We had many out-of-town guests, who stayed at Antrim for the wedding weekend, and they loved it! Every single detail of the Antrim experience is wonderful, and they helped us create a stunning wedding that we will talk about and remember with joy for many years to come. I can't recommend Antrim 1844 highly enough for a wedding or any special event.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • John

John M. 路 Married on 07/02/2020

Beautiful and elegant wedding

The Antrim handled everything and worked with us to create a wedding during the pandemic. They were quick to respond to changes and created a beautiful wedding for us.

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy B. 路 Married on 04/19/2020

Amazing Venue at Antrim 1844

We just had my daughter's wedding at Antrim 1844 this past weekend and I can' t say enough wonderful things about the venue. From start of planning to the day of the wedding, Antrim was a class act and they took care of everything. The grounds are so beautiful and the food is outstanding, in fact one guest said it was the best dish he had ever eaten. With COVID creating so many complications (we had to reschedule from April), Antrim was so accommodating and worked with us every step of the way. We worked with Jill for all of our advance planning and Katie on the day of the wedding and both were great to work with. Katlynn, who handled the on site guest rooms also was a delight to deal with. I highly recommend Antrim 1844 for your ceremony and reception; it will be the best decision you will make!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay M. 路 Married on 02/29/2020

Just amazing!!

My experience with the Antrim planning our wedding I would not trade for anything. When we were shopping for venues, I definitely had that "say yes" moment with Antrim. It's like having your whole wedding day/weekend in your own little mini-town. My coordinator Jill was easy to work with and it was so nice having someone you trust setting up everything while you get ready. Everything there is breathtaking, even in the winter. Even when we were cold, employees set up fires in the fireplaces. Everyone working was just so nice. I wish I could do it all again!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra V. 路 Married on 12/13/2019

Excellent Experience!

We had a gorgeous winter wedding. Everyone at Antrim, especially Katie Coon and Jordan Kayser, were professional, prompt, and wonderful to work with. The food, space, and atmosphere was great. We held our rehearsal dinner there as well and that was wonderful.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney 路 Married on 11/10/2019

So thrilled we chose Antrim 1844!!

We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding than Antrim 1844. From start to finish, everything was just perfect! Our wedding coordinator, Jill, was amazing- so personable, friendly, and eager to help! Our original coordinator, Abbey, left Antrim and we had sent her some questions via email. Jill picked right up where Abbey had left off and quickly answered our questions. I was so impressed! Our guests loved the food and couldn't stop raving about how beautiful the venue is! Those who stayed the night enjoyed their stay and the breakfast tray of muffins and coffee that was left outside their door. My now husband and I thoroughly appreciated the cake slices, champagne, and rose petals in the shape of a heart that were left in our Suite!! All of the staff and Antrim do such an amazing job. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so beautiful!!
    Love,
    The Bumgardners

Sent on 11/15/2019

Antrim 1844 Hotel's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! You and Trevor were so fun to take care of. I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience with us. We hope you come visit us in the future, maybe for an anniversary dinner!!
    -Jill
  • Dasia

Dasia 路 Married on 10/15/2019

Awesome venue!

We had our wedding here October 15,2019 so this review is long over due! This place made wedding planning absolutely stress free for me. They provide the food, alcohol, an awesome planner who responds quickly to messages (shout out to Jill!), and an absolutely gorgeous, historical feeling venue. Our favorite part was definitely staying in the Boucher suite that night and having chocolate strawberries and our wedding cake with glasses of champagne. In my opinion a full service florist (we used Something borrowed blooms and did simple centerpieces, garland and bouquets for the ladies) is not really needed due to the amount of gorgeous flowers surrounding the venue. All of my guest enjoyed their night and all of my vendors seemed to know Antrim well and worked well with them on our event. I loved that we had both inside and an outdoor patio throughout our event. It is pricey in my opinion but definitely worth it if you are looking for a stress free wedding planning experience where you aren鈥檛 worrying about little details like table cloths and table numbers. Each meeting was like a mini trip for my husband and I and the tasting left us stuffed. The appetizers were AMAZING and they even served champagne to my bridal party after.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Cassidy W. 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Best wedding ever

I can鈥檛 even begin to express my gratitude towards Antrim 1844 staff.... they are amazing. They made sure everything was absolutely perfect on our wedding day. Jill was especially great to work with, she was very responsive, answered all of my questions and was very flexible and accommodating. The food was incredible and the grounds are beautiful. I highly recommend getting married here.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Antrim 1844 Hotel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Cassidy! It was an absolute pleasure taking care of you on your special day. We all wish you the very best and hope to see you again for a romantic dinner or weekend getaway!!
    Jill
  • Laura

Laura R. 路 Married on 09/05/2019

The most magical place

Antrim 1844 is the most magical place to get married. It has gorgeous manicured rose gardens that make it feel like you're at the Palace of Versailles. The staff is professional, prompt, devoted, and absolute pros at what they do. They go above and beyond to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. The venue package which includes our fabulous wedding coordinator (Katie is awesome) is also all inclusive giving you the best value for your money. The food is just as incredible! We had our rehearsal dinner at Antrim and we met a couple who were returning for their 50th wedding anniversary. Your day will be unforgettable and you will want to come back every year as my husband and I plan to.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen R. 路 Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing venue staff with a beautiful property

Antrim 1844 is the most beautiful and perfect venue for a wedding. The all-inclusive aspect of the venue was very appealing when we were searching for a wedding venue. From beginning to end, all of the staff were very accommodating, professional, and just absolutely amazing. The day of the wedding, I did not have to worry and stress about minor details or event timeline because the staff was on top of everything! The formal garden is the perfect spot for a wedding ceremony! It is extremely well kept and is absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to have a romantic and breath-taking wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Sherrie L. 路 Married on 08/11/2019

August among the roses

Start to finish -everything was perfection! Jill Pajak as our wedding coordinator was amazing- so organized, genuinely listened to us and shared our vision- all the staff from the servers to parking attendants were attentive, warm, and welcoming- the food was great- the space was amazing- outside in august in the rose garden was breathtaking especially as the sun went down. The bridal suite was home away from home-luxurious and pampering. Can not say enough great things about this venue, and this amazing staff.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey 路 Married on 07/26/2019

excellent!!

I had my wedding here in July of 2019. We had Jill as our wedding planner. She is amazing, she is responsive, she listens, professional, and helped our wedding run smoothly on the day of. This venue is beautiful: you have the amazing gardens, the reception area, a place to get ready at the venue the day of and a place to stay on the wedding night. The food and beverages are top notch. When it came to menu planning they really worked with us. I had forgot about a guest being vegan. The day of my wedding, they made that guest a meal they could enjoy. So much is included in this venue that it makes planning a lot less stressful. Highly recommend! Oh lets not forget the amazing breakfast the day after your wedding!!

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Evie

Evie 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Simply perfection!

WOW! Where do I even start? This was absolutely the best venue we could have possibly chosen. The beautiful, immaculately kept, historic grounds served as the most stunning background for our special day! The staff was beyond amazing. I wish I could remember each and every name, as they all deserve a shout out! From the front desk staff, to the bell staff, to the servers, bartenders and groundskeepers - they were on top of everything start to finish, and because of this, I worried about nothing the day of, other than marrying the man of my dreams. Katie and Jordon were exceptional, and did everything to make sure our day went off without a hitch. We filled every room in the venue with our family and friends who wanted to stay overnight, and the positive feedback we receive about their rooms, and the venue as a whole, was outstanding. The food was great, and for a guest list of 130 people, that is often difficult to say. Everything was prepared to perfection! The vintage feel of the venue was the perfect complement to my wedding vision! I would highly recommend Antrim 1844 as a wedding venue to all couples looking for an out of the box, unique, rock star venue. They knocked it out of the park in every way possible!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Craig 路 Married on 12/09/2018

Simply the best

I can't say enough about Antrim 1844 and the staff. The decorations for Christmas were over the top, the staff -- all of them -- are fantastic, the accommodations stunning, and the food was exquisite. Could not ask for a better wedding venue.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Judy

Judy A. 路 Married on 12/06/2018

Bride and Groom

Absolutely loved the staff, food and venue. Beautifully decorated for the holidays, it was exactly what we hoped for our smaller, intimate wedding. Be sure to check their web site for photos of the venue.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Antrim 1844 Hotel's reply:

Judy thank you so very much for sharing your experience here at Antrim 1844. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your day with family and friends. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it... we hope to see you for your 1 year anniversary. All the best!

Jaaz 路 Married on 11/21/2018

So. Beautiful.

Antrim 1844 is beautiful down to the tiniest detail. Their staff is kind and experienced, and they made everything look even better than we imagined it would. Don't be afraid if the pavilion seems a bit bare the first time you visit; it dresses up easily. For photos, they have an assortment of houses and grounds that provide plenty of great shots. Katie was patient with our complete newbieness, and she steered everything leading up to and during the wedding with unflinching poise. I don't really have a way to explain how well everything went off--it was just an amazing day, and we didn't have to worry about a thing once it started.
    Also, make sure to ask about using decorations from old weddings! They hold on to decorations couples don't want to keep, and they're happy to use them free of charge--this was great for the little touches, like extra greenery, candle holders, and other assorted items. Their own table settings and white cloths are also great, which was a great way to save some money.
    Besides the ceremony and reception, the bridal suite and the night's stay that comes with the package is incredible, and Antrim's hospitality was wonderful.
    Final note: we had our wedding on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and they were super accommodating and flexible. They even offered to let us move the ceremony outside if the weather cooperated, which we decided against but appreciated having as an option. Don't be afraid to ask for something a little out of the box!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Fallon

Fallon 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Magical Wedding Venue

The Antrim 1844 is such a magical place. My parents got married at the Antrim in the Mansion in 1995, so it was already special to our family. In 2016, my now husband and I met for the first time at the Antrim at the Carrollton Hounds Hunt Ball. In 2017, we got engaged at the New Years Eve Gala in the formal gardens at midnight. So, when it came time to looking for a wedding venue, we knew that the Antrim was the perfect place.

Everyone at the Antrim made our wedding day nothing short of perfect. My wedding party and I got our hair and makeup done in the Formal Dining Room before going to the bridal suite to get ready. My husband, his best man, and friends stayed in the pub before going to their suite to get ready as well. We had our first look in the snow covered formal gardens and it was perfect. Our ceremony was in the Garden Room in the Pavilion, which was set up beautifully and our guests were very comfortable.

We had our cocktail hour in the Mansion, but before joining our guests, the Antrim staff set up food and beverages for the wedding party and our family to catch our breath and eat some food before mingling with our guests. This was such a wonderful time to stop and take everything in. The hors d'oeuvres were just fantastic and the atmosphere of the Mansion was wonderful.

Our wedding reception was just perfect as well. The food was marvelous, the staff were all so accommodating, and we had everything we needed. My husband and I had several of our hors d'ouevres stationed at the table waiting for us at our sweetheart table along with fruit and drinks. After the meal was finished, we just danced the night away until going to the Pub for the after party. My wedding day was just an absolute dream and the Antrim did everything they could to make it perfect.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Antrim 1844 Hotel's reply:

Thanks so much, Fallon. Antrim 1844 is so happy to be a part of your family's story! We look forward to sharing more memories with you in the future.

Jessica 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Magical. Book. This. Venue.

Unbelievably perfect in every way. Don鈥檛 think, Book this venue. It truly is all inclusive and they do not miss a detail. Everything is done up to perfection.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Bethany 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Very pleased with the professionalism and service provided throughout our engagement and wedding day!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lauren 路 Married on 09/07/2018

My husband and I visited over 20 venues and researched even more. Besides being the most romantic and beautiful establishment, it was the greatest value in the area. I did not have a wedding planner, but I did not need one with Antrim 1844. Your assigned coordinator ensures they have all the necessary information. Katie, our coordinator, made recommendations throughout the process and communication with her was excellent. Our decorations were set-up and packed up according to my instructions. It was done beautifully. Our wedding was on a Friday and we booked every room at the Antrim (40 total); the whole bridal party and some family stayed Thursday as well for the rehearsal. Katie was there to help and refine every detail. I stayed in the Boucher Suite Thurs-Sat, which had ample room for my bridal party to get ready in. We had breakfast and lunch delivered to the room鈥攁ll delicious! The groom/groomsmen got ready in the Carriage house, which has a large common room to hang out in. On my wedding day, a staff member checked on me every hour, ensuring I had everything I needed and really, everything I wanted. For pictures, you have your choice of stunning areas all over property. Every single room, every garden is GORGEOUS. It rained during our reception and I was extremely thankful to be in the air-conditioned ballroom. There is also a covered outdoor space where guests went for fresh air. The food was delicious. Instead of picking from a predefined list, Chef Andrew works with each couple to capture their vision. Multiple guests and our photographer commented how the steak was the best they ever had. During the reception the staff was very attentive to my husband and myself. We felt like royalty. After the night, cake, strawberries, and champagne were waiting in our room. Our guests raved it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. There is much more I am leaving out for space, but Antrim 1844 was the perfect choice.

Sent on 09/12/2018