64 Reviews for AACA Museum

Set Up (2)
Parking (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Outside Vendors (1)

I got married at the museum on 9/8/18. They made it perfect. I’m so glad they could make this the best day ever for me!! Anything I ou guest needed they were there with no problems to help with anything and everything! Highly reccomend!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Marissa was amazing. She did so much and more. I didn't need a wedding planner because she was everything. If I had a question she was right on it. She had things set up before I even knew I needed them! I want to have a wedding again just to work with her. Lol. I highly recommend the AACA Museum! Marissa was like working with the dream team. I know she had a few other people helping her but she was on her game before the wedding, during and even after the wedding. The venue is so fun and special but she made it amazing!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

We had a 50th anniversary party for our parents at the auto museum. The venue couldn't have ben better. The facility was spacious with a beautiful backdrop of amazing cars, buses etc... The coordinator, Marissa was outstanding! I can't say enough good things about how helpful and flexible she was! She communicated with us as well as the caterer for a very smooth event. I would definitely recommend this site and specifically Marissa to all who are exploring this venue for their special event!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue was amazing! It's an amazing atmosphere. Our guests loved being able to wonder and check out the cars, buses, motorcycles, and also the large model train room. Because there is so much to see, there is no need for extensive decorating, which saved us a lot of money. The cost for the venue was extremely reasonable. The AACA museum team was very flexible and accommodating. They provided recommendations for caterers and DJs who are familiar with the venue. We would definitely recommend the AACA museum to anyone looking for a wedding reception venue in central PA!

Profile Picture Nick, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot even being to express how amazing the AACA museum and staff were leading up to and the day of our wedding. Cynthia and Nuria were an absolute pleasure to work with. Everything they did from helping us with questions along the way to the day of setup was such a great and stress free process. Cynthia was always very quick to respond and assist however she could. Thanks again to everyone at the museum. You all made our special day even more special. Thank you!
Xo.

Profile Picture User4995251, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was a magical wedding location, and our friends and family are STILL talking about how fun it was a month and a half later!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our Disney/Cinderella themed wedding was made magical by choosing this venue! Our guests raved about the uniqueness of utilizing an automobile museum that provided all events in one location. The rotunda served as a beautiful place to hold the ceremony and allowed our guests to have a full view of the cherished moments. Following the ceremony, the cocktail hour and reception allowed for a fun, light, and downright awesome wedding experience. Nuria, our event coordinator, was superb and as a bride she ensured that my vision for the day was paramount. The staff was awesome and I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Nikole, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor

We got married at this venue in November of 2016.Nuria was our event coordinator. The wedding was beautiful Nuria and her staff were very accommodating and helpful. Everything was amazing from beginning to end. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We are a middle-class family and the venue was well worth the cost. Nuria and her staff and the antique automobile museum made our wedding the most magical day ever and one we will never forget!

Profile Picture Dora, 11/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Nuria was an absolute delight to work with, she made sure that our day was as special and personal as possible. I had so many of our guests tell us that our choice in venue was incredible. I would recommend Nuria and the AACA museum to anyone.

Profile Picture User5311246, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

My fiancé and I were married here on 10/1/16, and I cannot rave enough about how absolutely amazing it was to work with the museum! Nuria is an absolute goddess and she made sure that everything was set up just as I had envisioned and everything went absolutely perfect. As a DIY bride with minor OCD, you are so nervous that the execution matches what you had in mind... They accomplished this better than I ever expected. A ton of my guests complimented us on what a unique and awesome place it was to hold a wedding, and how much of a well oiled machine the staff created. Go with this venue. You won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture User7270252, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception on 7/9/16. The venue is GORGEOUS and so unique! We worked with Nuria and Elizabeth...and both of these ladies were the definition of AMAZING! Elizabeth was so attentive and strived to make everything go smoothly! Our guests had an amazing time and could not stop complimenting on what a memorable night it was by all! Thank you for a memorable and phenomenal time!

Profile Picture Stevie, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Loved it! Everyone you work with is friendly and helpful and makes your special day perfect!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was so happy that we decided to use the Antique Auto Museum for our wedding and reception. Nuria is just wonderful, she helped us plan/organize our day and kept our vendors organized as well. The rest of the staff kept everything running smoothly on the day of the wedding as well. Our guests felt so special and really enjoyed having the museum to wander thru during our cocktail hour. We had so many complements about the venue, saying it was so unique and fun! We could not have imagined a more wonderful venue that fit our needs perfectly!

Profile Picture User6557160, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing experience using the AACA museum as our wedding venue. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4627671, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Antique Auto Museum was an amazing venue. Nuria was truly an angel and helped us every step of the way. She was polite, professional, responsive and genuinely a nice person from start to finish. You don't always find that with people these days. Nuria made our day so smooth and enjoyable. We would recommend this venue for anyone wanting to have a beautiful setting, great staff, excellent coordinator in the sweetest town on earth. We couldn't have asked for a better day, and thanks to Nuria and her staff....they made it happen!

Profile Picture Andrew & Nicki, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nuria did an amazing job to make our son's wedding truly memorable. My husband and I especially appreciate all the hard work and preparation put forth for this special occasion. We thank everyone at the Antique Auto Museum for everything!

Sincerely,
The Anthony Family

Profile Picture User4087810, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nuria and her team of professionals did an excellent job on our wedding ceremony and reception. With our wedding only weeks away we found ourselves looking for another caterer. Nuria was able to put us in touch with an excellent caterer who did a great job for us. Thank you Nuria for everything!

Profile Picture Charlene, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have picked a better venue to have our wedding! Staff was amazing and very helpful with everything!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The whole staff at the AACA Museum were a pleasure to work with. They were al very helpful in organizing/planning our wedding and it was a huge help to me as I was a DIY Bride. The venue itself is quite a treat on any normal day, but for a wedding it is absolutely gorgeous. The staff did a wonderful job making sure everyone know where they were suppose to be and when as well as assisting those who were having a hard time finding their seats, etc. Clean up was done quickly and efficiently and it was all organized and ready for pick up the next day bright and early.

I would recommend this AACA Museum to anyone looking for a unique and conversation starting venue. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We could not have been happier with the AACA Museum! Nuria and the entire staff was delightful to work with. They were all very accommodating and professional. This is truly a unique venue that will be remembered by all of your guests. We received so many compliments from our guests on how cool the venue is and how much they enjoyed being there. My husband and I have probably been to about 30 weddings, and none of the venues compare with the AACA Museum. We would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Katy, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We truly enjoyed working with Nuria and her "day of" staff at the AACA Museum for our Nov. 2, 2013 wedding reception. She is incredibly detail oriented, organized and very prompt in responding to all questions. She answered all of our questions, offered great advice and made our reception experience seamless, from start to finish.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Antique Auto Museum in Hershey, PA is an amazing venue! Nuria, the even coordinator is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with on all the details. Her and her staff set up everything in record time and I did not have to worry about a thing. It was a great feeling to know that everything was being taken care of and I did not have to assign jobs to any family members or friends to make sure things were ready. If you love cars and history, this is the place for you!

Profile Picture Lydia, 10/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nuria and her team were absolutely amazing! They helped our wedding day go off without a flaw! They were very helpful and helped ease the wedding stress. They helped in every way with getting ready; myself, bridesmaid, groom, etc, setting up the venue, helping our guest around and last minute details that I didn't even think of! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the helpful staff was icing on the cake! Check out the Museum and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nuria and her staff at the AACA Museum with first class. Worked with us from start to finish. They were flexible as well as followed through with everything in our wedding and made sure that everything went smoothly. I can not say enough good things about the staff and professionalism of the AACA Museum. Excellent place to host an event and great people to work with.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/1/13, 1 Review