61 Reviews for Antique Auto Museum at Hershey

Indoor (2)
Event Planning (2)
61 Antique Auto Museum at Hershey Reviews

This venue was amazing! It's an amazing atmosphere. Our guests loved being able to wonder and check out the cars, buses, motorcycles, and also the large model train room. Because there is so much to see, there is no need for extensive decorating, which saved us a lot of money. The cost for the venue was extremely reasonable. The AACA museum team was very flexible and accommodating. They provided recommendations for caterers and DJs who are familiar with the venue. We would definitely recommend the AACA museum to anyone looking for a wedding reception venue in central PA!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nick, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wish I could give this venue, as well as Nuria and Cynthia more than 5 stars. I hosted a welcome dinner for 90 guests the night before my son’s wedding. I specifically selected the AACA Museum over a ballroom or a restaurant, because I wanted our guest to mix and mingle and get to know each other since they would all be spending the weekend together. I could not have selected a better venue or asked for a better team to work with. I flew to PA more than a year ago and met with Nuria who walked me around the Museum and told me all the options I could utilize for my event. She gave me such confidence regarding how special my event could be and even more confidence that she would be a great partner in this event. Throughout the year of planning she was so helpful, responsive and creative in helping me design this event. Cynthia was introduced much closer to the date of the event and immediately jumped right in and was a fantastic resource for all the final details and especially on the night of the event. She made sure every last detail was taken care of, kept the event moving on schedule and anticipated where I might have needed her and was right there for me. The entire team in the museum were charming, professional and available.

In terms of a venue for an event, it was SPECTACULAR! My guests, previously strangers to each other, mingled and interacted throughout the evening, and the displays gave strangers easy icebreaking conversations,. By the end of the evening we had 90 people who were now all best friends, bonding over conversations related to the displays and cars that they remember their parents or grandparents driving.

The only “problem” was that my guests did not want to leave at the end of the evening. The caterer was cleaning up, the food being packed up and the bars shut down, music turned off, and all I heard was “Hey…good to meet you…did you see that DeSoto over there….”

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Merryl, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We cannot even being to express how amazing the AACA museum and staff were leading up to and the day of our wedding. Cynthia and Nuria were an absolute pleasure to work with. Everything they did from helping us with questions along the way to the day of setup was such a great and stress free process. Cynthia was always very quick to respond and assist however she could. Thanks again to everyone at the museum. You all made our special day even more special. Thank you!
Xo.

Profile Picture User4995251, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was a magical wedding location, and our friends and family are STILL talking about how fun it was a month and a half later!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our Disney/Cinderella themed wedding was made magical by choosing this venue! Our guests raved about the uniqueness of utilizing an automobile museum that provided all events in one location. The rotunda served as a beautiful place to hold the ceremony and allowed our guests to have a full view of the cherished moments. Following the ceremony, the cocktail hour and reception allowed for a fun, light, and downright awesome wedding experience. Nuria, our event coordinator, was superb and as a bride she ensured that my vision for the day was paramount. The staff was awesome and I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Nikole, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor

We got married at this venue in November of 2016.Nuria was our event coordinator. The wedding was beautiful Nuria and her staff were very accommodating and helpful. Everything was amazing from beginning to end. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We are a middle-class family and the venue was well worth the cost. Nuria and her staff and the antique automobile museum made our wedding the most magical day ever and one we will never forget!

Profile Picture Dora, 11/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Nuria was an absolute delight to work with, she made sure that our day was as special and personal as possible. I had so many of our guests tell us that our choice in venue was incredible. I would recommend Nuria and the AACA museum to anyone.

Profile Picture User5311246, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

My husband and I had our reception on 7/9/16. The venue is GORGEOUS and so unique! We worked with Nuria and Elizabeth...and both of these ladies were the definition of AMAZING! Elizabeth was so attentive and strived to make everything go smoothly! Our guests had an amazing time and could not stop complimenting on what a memorable night it was by all! Thank you for a memorable and phenomenal time!

Profile Picture Stevie, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Loved it! Everyone you work with is friendly and helpful and makes your special day perfect!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was so happy that we decided to use the Antique Auto Museum for our wedding and reception. Nuria is just wonderful, she helped us plan/organize our day and kept our vendors organized as well. The rest of the staff kept everything running smoothly on the day of the wedding as well. Our guests felt so special and really enjoyed having the museum to wander thru during our cocktail hour. We had so many complements about the venue, saying it was so unique and fun! We could not have imagined a more wonderful venue that fit our needs perfectly!

Profile Picture User6557160, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing experience using the AACA museum as our wedding venue. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4627671, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Antique Auto Museum was an amazing venue. Nuria was truly an angel and helped us every step of the way. She was polite, professional, responsive and genuinely a nice person from start to finish. You don't always find that with people these days. Nuria made our day so smooth and enjoyable. We would recommend this venue for anyone wanting to have a beautiful setting, great staff, excellent coordinator in the sweetest town on earth. We couldn't have asked for a better day, and thanks to Nuria and her staff....they made it happen!

Profile Picture Andrew & Nicki, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nuria did an amazing job to make our son's wedding truly memorable. My husband and I especially appreciate all the hard work and preparation put forth for this special occasion. We thank everyone at the Antique Auto Museum for everything!

Sincerely,
The Anthony Family

Profile Picture User4087810, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nuria and her team of professionals did an excellent job on our wedding ceremony and reception. With our wedding only weeks away we found ourselves looking for another caterer. Nuria was able to put us in touch with an excellent caterer who did a great job for us. Thank you Nuria for everything!

Profile Picture Charlene, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have picked a better venue to have our wedding! Staff was amazing and very helpful with everything!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The whole staff at the AACA Museum were a pleasure to work with. They were al very helpful in organizing/planning our wedding and it was a huge help to me as I was a DIY Bride. The venue itself is quite a treat on any normal day, but for a wedding it is absolutely gorgeous. The staff did a wonderful job making sure everyone know where they were suppose to be and when as well as assisting those who were having a hard time finding their seats, etc. Clean up was done quickly and efficiently and it was all organized and ready for pick up the next day bright and early.

I would recommend this AACA Museum to anyone looking for a unique and conversation starting venue. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We could not have been happier with the AACA Museum! Nuria and the entire staff was delightful to work with. They were all very accommodating and professional. This is truly a unique venue that will be remembered by all of your guests. We received so many compliments from our guests on how cool the venue is and how much they enjoyed being there. My husband and I have probably been to about 30 weddings, and none of the venues compare with the AACA Museum. We would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Katy, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We truly enjoyed working with Nuria and her "day of" staff at the AACA Museum for our Nov. 2, 2013 wedding reception. She is incredibly detail oriented, organized and very prompt in responding to all questions. She answered all of our questions, offered great advice and made our reception experience seamless, from start to finish.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Antique Auto Museum in Hershey, PA is an amazing venue! Nuria, the even coordinator is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with on all the details. Her and her staff set up everything in record time and I did not have to worry about a thing. It was a great feeling to know that everything was being taken care of and I did not have to assign jobs to any family members or friends to make sure things were ready. If you love cars and history, this is the place for you!

Profile Picture Lydia, 10/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nuria and her team were absolutely amazing! They helped our wedding day go off without a flaw! They were very helpful and helped ease the wedding stress. They helped in every way with getting ready; myself, bridesmaid, groom, etc, setting up the venue, helping our guest around and last minute details that I didn't even think of! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the helpful staff was icing on the cake! Check out the Museum and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nuria and her staff at the AACA Museum with first class. Worked with us from start to finish. They were flexible as well as followed through with everything in our wedding and made sure that everything went smoothly. I can not say enough good things about the staff and professionalism of the AACA Museum. Excellent place to host an event and great people to work with.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having my wedding at the Antique Car Museum was amazing! We could not have been happier with the way it went. Nuria was amazing and so helpful through out the wedding planning process. She was always able to answer my questions and made great suggestions to make the wedding even better. I was so thankful to have her there the day of the wedding and for the rehearsal to really make things run smoothly. It was a once in a lifetime event and I am so happy we decided to do it in such a unique location. My guests were very excited to get to spend cocktail hour looking at cars and they keep telling me wonderful things about the wedding!

Profile Picture Catherine , 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at the museum was perfect from start to finish. The staff were very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly! We received many complements on the venue and professionalism of the staff. It was truly a unique venue that we would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose to plan the wedding ourselves (without hiring an event planner), but that being said, Nuria at the AACA museum basically acts as your wedding planner for all things that have to do with the museum. She was a huge help! She was always available to answer questions, and helped facilitate communication between us, herself, and all of the vendors so that everything could go smoothly on the wedding day. Jana and the rest of the staff are also fantastic and made sure everything ran smoothly on the day of, including moving people from one part of the museum to the other for ceremony/reception/cocktail hour. Even though my family is into antique automobiles, my husband and I actually chose the museum as a venue because of its great spaces and flexibility. You have pretty much any options you want as far as vendors, so you can really make the wedding your own, and the location is fantastic, right near the Hershey attractions for all your friends and family. All of their spaces (the upstairs atrium, the lobby, the exhibit space on the main floor, the lower level reception space) have great aspects, especially the natural light upstairs, a lot of character, and clean lines that can be dressed up really nicely for a wedding. Any relatives that have nostalgia for the cars in their past will also really enjoy the exhibits, and guests really seemed to enjoy having something to look at during cocktail hour at our wedding. We were happy with every interaction we had with the museum and especially with Nuria, who went above and beyond to help us with everything. Thanks AACA museum!

Profile Picture Lara, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews