Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering Reviews

Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering 1
  • Debbie

Debbie Garrido · Getting married on 10/23/2020

Very Ethnic Variey

i love the variety of food you get to choose from. They have dishes from mostly ever culture.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Tanya Roma · Getting married on 09/28/2020

Great food

We attended an event that had Anoush Catering, we were so impressed we will be using them for our 2020 wedding as well. From quality to presentation is amazing.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • I

Ida Tap · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Lots and lots of food

Came here for an event over the weekend and was blown away by presentation and service. The food was amazing and a bit over the top. It felt as if it was never ending.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jessica Rivas · Getting married on 10/18/2019

Yes, yes, yes!

I am planning my wedding in October of this year at Middle Ranch and the process has been so seamless with Anoush Catering. From the tasting to the how quick the team responds. It’s been great. When it comes to my wedding, I know that I do not need to worry about the catering.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience

I am having me wedding here in September and since day one when I met Sarine her professionalism and her personality was way beyond my expectations. She took the time to sit with me and my fiancé and went over everything I am mean everything in detail. She made sure we understood and any question we asked was never too silly. Sarine is what made us book at this location. Not once did we feel rushed or just another client. She took the time to get to know what we liked and what we envisioned. She continuously keeps communication with me. This has truly been an amazing experience and by far the easier Part on planning my wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Nanor · Married on 08/17/2019

Anoush has been a staple in the Armenian community for as long as I remember. When I got engaged all I knew was I will be having all my wedding events including my reception at one/some of their venues. Luckily they have multiple to choose from and also they cater to offsiteocations. I had my appointment with Linet, she was professional, funny and extremely knowledgeable about not only Anoush but the entire industry. I cannot wait to settle on a date (armenian families take forever to choose a date), reserve it at Brandview and start the planning. From the second I walked in and met with this fantastic team I knew my wedding will be here.

Sent on 09/13/2018

John Taing · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't have gone smoother

Anoush catered our wedding and was a joy to work with from day 1. They were very transparent about pricing from the get go and extremely responsive to questions even after signing our contract. Even though our point of contact shifted from booking to event day, the team did an amazing job and took good care of us. And yes, as other reviewers have pointed out, it is A LOT of food (we felt bad for barely touching the feast on our sweetheart table!). From the tasting through menu finalization and last minute guest changes, Anoush handled it all in both a satisfying and professional manner. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Xochitl

Xochitl · Married on 05/04/2019

Delicious family style catering

Anoush Catering is the exclusive catering vendor for the venue we chose. They did not disappoint! The management team, Sevada and Sevan were very responsive, flexible, and accommodating.

The food was delicious! We selected family style for our wedding reception, which was great because everyone got to try three different entrees. We received many compliments from our family and guests.

Anoush also provided the bar service. They allowed us to bring our own alcohol and beer to supplement the package we purchased. No additional fee or restrictions.

At first we were a little nervous about only having one option for catering but after meeting with them initially, we felt much better. We are extremely happy that Anoush Catering was part of our wedding.

The Ortiz’s

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jennifer B. · Married on 03/28/2019

Delicious catering of Mediterranean food

I was the coordinator at an event here a week ago. The ballroom is gorgeous. They set up a whole section for vendors to eat. The food is delicious and plentiful. The staff is amazing and very attentive. Will recommend to my new clients.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Mark Lozaro · Married on 11/21/2018

Guest here..

Attended a wedding last week. Food and service was amazing. They serve a lot of appetizers.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ani kazanjian · Married on 11/17/2018

Love Anoush Catering

Anoush catering is the way to go!! Sevada and his team are incredible, patient, and want to ensure that the day is perfect! Everything was the food to the rentals were handled by Anoush catering and it all came out exactly the way we had hoped. The food was delicious, with a beautiful presentation. The rentals fit the room so nicely and complemented all of our decorations. I highly recommend going with anoush catering! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Vani Khamo · Married on 11/03/2018

Anoush Catering

Choosing Anoush catering for my wedding was the easiest decision I made during the planning process. Sevada and his team are attentive, responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable-they truly exceeded all expectations!

The presentation of the food and the food itself was incredible, the servers/bartenders were friendly, and the rentals made the room look amazing. Everyone had a great time at the wedding and we thank Anoush catering for being a big part of that! I couldn't have asked for a better catering/rental company to work with on my wedding day

Sent on 11/11/2018

Lauri Spencer · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazingly amazing.

Amazing, flavorful and so much!! Your guests wont be disappointed.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Talin · Married on 04/07/2018

There is a reason why Anoush Catering has been in business for such a long time, they have the catering and service industry process locked down to the perfection! We got married last Saturday in a non-traditional venue ... The Middle Ranch, where Anoush is the authorized caterer, and I had the pleasure of having Sevada manage and lead the details of our wedding. I cannot say how thankful I am for Sevada and the Staff manager Alex, for making our day so wonderful and relaxing ... besides saying yes to my husband .... this was the best decision and choice that I made and I'll always trust Anoush to host our future event! Thank you, Talin & Ray

Sent on 04/16/2018

Majd · Married on 11/10/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Sevada at Anoush Banquet Hall for our wedding catering service at Middle Ranch Lodge last November 2017. Sevada is very attentive, professional, and helpful. He was willing to answer as many questions as my husband and I had and was very responsive. As such, this made our entire wedding planning easy because he was on top​ of everything! Sevada was also ready to give suggestions, which was very helpful when it came to selecting different appetizers, dinner entrees, and alcoholic options. Our guests raved about the dinner buffet and how delicious and gorgeous everything was! The food was fantastic and with it being an Arabic Wedding you know there was plenty of food and drink that goes without​ saying. Also, the Open Bar was excellent and our Sweet Heart table was fabulous! We couldn't be happier with their service and we highly recommend Anoush Banquet Hall to any happy couple in search of a great place! Thank you so much Sevada for providing us with exceptional service and professionalism! So happy we found you!

Sent on 02/20/2018

heidi · Married on 11/02/2017

Konstanten gave us the best Service, I will defiantly recommend the place to anyone who wants to get married or do any kind of party there. He really helped us with all the preparation of planning our event, as well as helping us on the day of the event that everything will take place on the right way and the right time. We really had the best experience and will recommend them for everyone.

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering 2

Adrianna · Married on 08/12/2017

Anoush was superb! They were very professional and their food was amazing. Highly recommend their catering for any special event. All of our guests loved the food and their service. Thank you to Sevada for excellent communication and planning with us for a great event.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Megan · Married on 08/05/2017

Hello, My Husband and I (at the time fiance) where invited to a wedding at Anoush Venue and OMG it was a delightful place. Service was top notch and the food was amazing. I can say a lot about this place but I don"t know where to start but anyway we ended up renting this place and I highly recommend Anoush.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Prusha · Married on 06/03/2017

We are so glad we chose Anoush to cater our wedding, bar service, and for all of our rentals. We got married at Adamson House, which is a very challenging venue to work with because of all of their rules and there is no kitchen there. Team Anoush brought everything they needed and made the food onsite and it was DELICIOUS. Our guests have still not stopped raving about the food. The staff was wonderful as well, always smiling and working hard. The rentals were just as expected and the staff set everything up perfectly. We worked with Sevada to plan everything and he worked so hard for us and was so professional the entire time. He made sure we got exactly what we wanted (and we were quite picky)! I cannot recommend Sevada and the rest of Team Anoush enough. If you want middle eastern food, pick them! Your guests will love it.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Allie · Married on 04/01/2017

I used Anoush Banquet Halls & Catering for my wedding in April 2017. We went with Anoush because the venue we booked (Middle Ranch) works very closely with them and it was part of the package we picked. Middle Ranch chose them for a reason and we literally could not have been more pleased with how everything worked out.

First of all, meeting with Sevada to do our taste testing was super easy and professional. We went to one of their beautiful banquet halls where we were served our top picks and EVERYTHING was delicious! The short ribs were out of this world and the salmon and chicken followed closely behind. Fat and happy we then discussed which package we wanted to have and it was so crystal clear with Sevada - no hidden fees, no gray areas, just the facts.. which made us feel super confident in booking our choices.

The day of the wedding came and the catering team arrived around 11 AM to start setting everything up and prepping the food. They set it all up beautifully - the bar, the appetizer table, the buffet area and even served us appetizers and champagne in the bridal suite while we were getting ready. I know they say brides don't eat on their wedding day, but this bride did! I cleared my plate and enjoyed every bite!

The feedback I got from all my guests after the wedding was outstanding. They could not stop talking about how delicious the food was (true story) and how friendly the bar tenders were. We really lucked out with these guys and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, fresh and tasty meal!

Thank you Sevada, Alex and the whole team at Anoush!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Anoush catered our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the whole process. The tasting was so much fun and everything was delicious! All of their staff was so professional and did their best to make our day fantastic! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

Anoush Catering catered our daughter's wedding last month. The tasting was plentiful, our contact, Sevada, was very responsive and worked with us on details we wanted. We ordered salmon and chicken for our entrees, two foods that are easily overcooked, but everything was perfectly cooked. The tray passed appetizers were hot and delicious. Service was fast and courteous. The bartender was great, and made signature cocktails for the bride and groom. Thanks, Sevada!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Armineh · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband Chris and I had the pleasure of hosting our wedding on Oct 24 th 2015 at the Glenoaks ballroom and were extremely satisfied and thrilled with our event.
    Haik was extremely professional, friendly, accomodating cooperating and easy to work with throughout the entire process. We really want to thank Haik for all his hard work and dedication!
    The Food was delicious as always and our service was excellent...... Honestly our guests are still talking about how wonderful everything was at our wedding!
    Thank you guys for everything........

Sent on 11/07/2015

Jason · Married on 10/24/2015

We used Anoush to cater our annual retirement dinner for approximately 200 guest buffet style. The food was amazing and great service. Sevada was extremely professional and assisted us throughout the process. We will definately use them again for our catering needs.

Sent on 11/14/2015
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/02/2015

We just got married and had Anoush as our catering company.
    It was an absolute dream to work with them from start to finish. Sevada is wonderful! So helpful, always quick to respond, and really took any stress about catering and bar service I could have had away. The service the day of was amazing. We chose to do "family style" and we are still receiving compliments about the great tasting food!
    We will be referring Anoush to everyone looking to have amazing tasting food and service for their special occasions.

Sent on 10/16/2015