Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co. Reviews

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.

Milwaukee, WI

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Tina
    Tina K. Married on 09/24/2022

Wonderful!

Erica and The Anodyne Coffee Roasting Company are amazing! As a venue it is absolutely beautiful for a wedding, and it does not need a lot of decorations. Erica is so easy to work with, and did everything she could to put us at ease, from the time we booked to our wedding day. I highly recommend Anodyne for a wedding venue!

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Thank you Tina and Brian for the kind words! I was our pleasure to make your wedding vision come true!
  • Wyatt
    Wyatt T. Married on 07/22/2022

Above & Beyond

We are so so happy to have found and selected Anodyne for our wedding venue. It is such a beautiful space. Erica was really responsive, professional and helpful throughout the entire planning process — and the entire Anodyne team helped to make it a beautiful night for our guests! We are grateful for all of their work in helping to make the day special.

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Hi Wyatt, Thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure to be park of you and Bo's continuing love story :) Cheers to many happy years!!
  • Ruben
    Ruben P. Married on 05/27/2022

Beyond our Expectations

Erica and the people at Anodyne helped us fulfill the vision we had in mind for our marriage ceremony and reception. We could not have been happier with both the elegant setting of Anodyne itself and the people who created a welcoming and intimate environment for our guests. Erica was on top of everything at a time when we felt on top of nothing! She was a masterful orchestrator over our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. Thank you so much to Erica and Anodyne for being part of our wedding!!

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Thank YOU Ruben and Kristen for being a wonderful couple to work for. You and your crew were the absolute best! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kira
    Kira N. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful venue, even better service

I wouldn't change a thing about our venue! We wanted to get married there because we had attended several concerts over the years, but the service that we got at Anodyne went above and beyond our expectations. Erica was so easy to work with the entire timeline- quick to respond, always easy-going and helpful, and always thinking ahead. She thought of every detail, which put this anxious bride at ease. When my mom toured the venue and met Erica two months before the wedding, she asked me, do you think every venue is this easy to work with? I think not! They really go above and beyond at Anodyne to make your day special and take the time to get to know you in the process, which made the day even that more personal.

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Hello Kira & Tyler... thank you for celebrating with Anodyne! You are truly a wonderful couple and I am honored to have worked for and with you :)
  • Lisa
    Lisa T. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Erica + anodyne combo is impossible to beat!

We had our wedding at Anodyne in April 2022, and it was beyond our expectations. We knew we liked the venue because we lived in Milwaukee and had been there before, and we loved the coffee (plus the opportunity to give out coffee as a wedding favor). What we didn't expect was the bonus of feeling so at ease because Erica, basically a built-in wedding magician, made the whole wedding process so easy. We used some of her vendor recommendations and loved them, and appreciated that she was willing to make suggestions throughout the planning process when we didn't know what we were doing! Erica answers emails and questions promptly and kindly, she checks in about important things like layout and event timing, and she is there during the whole wedding event with other excellent Anodyne staff. We wouldn't have changed a single thing about our wedding and feel very lucky to have had it at Anodyne.

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Ah shucks... Thanks Lisa! :) :) I had an absolute blast working with and getting to know you and Arie building up to your special day. It was a dream to see it all come together so perfectly.
  • Gina
    Gina D. Married on 03/26/2022

Easy, breezy, beautiful

We had such a wonderful wedding experience at Anodyne! Erica was so helpful and easy going, she made the stress of wedding planning much more bearable. She was very organized and helpful throughout the whole process. She helped us get connected to our caterer as well! The evening went by so smoothly and was flexible with our needs to push our timeline back a little for the evening. The venue is absolutely beautiful and has always been my favorite coffee shop to get coffee at. We are so happy we were able to have our wedding there.

Hi Gina,

Your wedding with Mitch was absolutely magical :) Thank you again for keeping Anodyne forever in your continued love story. PS I snagged a book mark and use it for all my reading :)
    Meredith Married on 12/18/2021

A Wonderful Winter Wedding

When my matron of honor first suggested that we check out Anodyne for our wedding venue, I thought to myself "there is no way I am getting married at a coffee house". I had a vision for a small, intimate, formal black-tie wedding. But when we walked in the door, we immediately fell in love with the brick detailing, wood tables and white lights. Erica was such a joy to work with and the entire staff was attentive to our needs all night. Our event was even more stunning than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend Anodyne to anyone!

Hi Meredith & Marc,

I always enjoy the reaction of clients and guests when they first step in our cafe wedding venue.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 12/11/2021

incredible

Our winter wedding at Anodyne was absolutely perfect! The venue is absolutely stunning, and we can't say enough nice things about how amazing Erica was! She made our wedding day completely stress-free.

Hi Lauren & Clark,

Thank you for your kind words! I love our Winter Weddings and yours was absolutely magical :)
    Maddi R. Married on 12/04/2021

Wedding at Anodyne

Having our wedding at Anodyne was the absolute right choice. We rescheduled a total of 3 times and we knew we could count on Anodyne for their support along the way.
    The space was simply magical and the staff made our vision come to life. We felt taken care both during the planning process and during the actual event.
    Our guests raved about the space and had a blast celebrating with us!

Thanks Maddi
  • Amy
    Amy T. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect and made me feel at ease

made me feel at ease the day of the wedding. Erica kept everyone on time and it allowed me to enjoy my day and not have to worry about what had to be done next. Staff was always friendly and accommodating

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Thank you Amy! Those marquee LOVE letters were a great idea and a huge success. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the future :)
    Lizzie Married on 06/27/2021

Best Wedding Ever Covid style

Erica at Anodyne is a god sent human. I’ve worked with her for 3 years!! We attempted to host our wedding at anodyne multiple time but due to cross-country job changes and covid 2021 ended up being our lucky year. Erica was honest, hopefully, and excited through our whole journey together. In our opinion, Erica will be a life long friend, and Anodyne will always have a special place in our heart. Anodyne’s venue is beautiful, vintage modern just screamed our style and the bartenders, all vendors, and decor were perfect for the location! Do not pass this place up! We love Anodyne and can’t praise Erica enough!

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Hi Lizzie, I can't thank you and Dalton enough for keeping Anodyne as your wedding venue. 3 years!! I can't believe it :) You and Dalton were so wonderful to work and I am so glad that we got to be a part of your continued (and extended) love story. CHEERS!!
    Rhiannen R. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!

We recently had our wedding reception at Anodyne. We are beyond in love with the venue and staff. Erica, the event coordinator, is one of the most amazing people we have ever met. She made everything flow seamlessly. She was there by our side the entire time - through two years of replanning our reception due to Covid. We cannot thank Anodyne enough, from the bottom of our hearts. I would rate this place one million stars if I could! You should definitely get married here!!!

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

No matter rain, nor shine nor covid, we made sure you had the best experience :) Thanks for sharing and thank you for including Anodyne in your vow renewal. You guys are simply the best :) CHEERS !!!
    Maria B. Married on 07/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Erica is amazing, Anodyne is beautiful

Due to the pandemic we had to change our plans and werent able to get use Anodyne as our venue. We were so disappointed because it is such a perfect space, however, throughout the year that we spent planning Erica was extremely responsive,helpful and personable. Anodyne was willing to work with us and treat us honestly and fairly even though we had to cancel. Despite our change our plans Erica opened up the cafe just for us to come in and take some photos and have a private first dance. It was one of our absolute favorite parts of the day. Cant say enough good things about Erica and Anodyne.

Hi Maria & Jake,

Thank YOU for being so understanding and flexible with us and we figured this out together and on how to still make it a perfect day. You are wonderful, beautiful people and we hope you all the best :)
    Julie K. Married on 06/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue for wedding reception

We had so many comments on what a great venue this was for our daughter's wedding reception. The space was exactly what she wanted, with the brick interior and furnishings. Erica was a pleasure to work with. Prices were clear and concise from the beginning, making it easy to work into our budget.

Hello Mrs. Keesey,

It was my pleasure to work with you and Ellen to plan the perfect round two celebration! Thank you again for letting Anodyne be part of their special day :)
  • Heather
    Heather L. Married on 12/28/2019

Winter wedding was perfect

We married in late December, when the coffee shop was still decked out for the holidays. All of our guests raves about how lovely the venue was...and we barely decorated at all. With its reclaimed wood tables able fairy lights, Anodyne was the perfect reception venue for our wedding of 65 guests. Everyone loved the option of fancy coffee drinks and drinkers were impressed by the wide selection of beers and wines. With Erica coordinating, we truly had the best wedding possible.

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Hi Heather, Thank you so much! I had a blast working with you and Ben! Your idea of having a trivia hour after dinner was truly a unique (and super fun!) idea. Congratulations again!! - Erica
    Sarah W. Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful Winter Wedding

If I literally wasn't marrying my husband I would have considered marrying Erica and her team at Anodyne. They were absolutely amazing and flexible and took so much pressure off the wedding day. The venue is amazing even with minimal decorations and they have so many great suggestions on vendors that it made the process that much easier. They went above and beyond for our wedding and we cannot thank them enough.

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Sarah you are too funny! We had a blast getting to know you and Sam. I use your pen every day and the origami was a really nice touch
  • Tisha
    Tisha I. Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent!

We had our ceremony and reception at Anodyne on 10/19/19. It was the perfect venue, it's gorgeous and does not need much as far as decorations. We love city life but also the rustic aesthetic and this place combined both - great location and beautiful, charming interior. It was a cozy space and perfect for a fun, relaxed wedding. We received lots of compliments on the venue, and also for finding a place where people could order "real coffee." Erica is amazing and helped us so much, she was patient with all of our questions and extremely professional and flexible. We are so happy we had our wedding at Anodyne

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Thank you Tisha!! It was an absolute blast to have you and Greg be the newest Anodyne Couple. I had so much fun getting to know you both. Perhaps I'll run into you guys if Alkaline Trio ever go on tour again :)
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 08/24/2019

Charming Venue and A+ Staff

We had our wedding at Anodyne this past weekend and let me just say that everything was so perfect! Erica the wedding coordinator from Anodyne was a rock star! She was so easy to work with and responded quickly to our many emails. The bartenders were on point the whole night. The venue was cute & clean. Our guest total was 116 and we did not feel cramped. Our guests were raving about how adorable the venue was. I will update this review with photos once we get them back from our photographer. :) thank you all so much! We had a blast!

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Hi Sarah, Thank you for the kind words! It was so much fun being part of your special day :) Cheers to many happy years!
  • Shianna
    Shianna F. Married on 08/09/2019

BEST venue in the 414

Anodyne was the ABSOLUTE BEST venue we could have chosen for our wedding! Everything about the venue is awesome, from the cream city brick, to the beautiful windows giving ample natural light, to the smell of coffee, it was perfect. Erica is extremely professional and accomodating, and was attentive to any concerns or questions we had. She was amazing on every level; when we first met with her, I felt like we were meeting with a long-lost friend and immediately knew that Anodyne was the place for us to host our reception! It was so easy to communicate with her the months prior to our wedding, and we were so very impressed with the execution of our wedding day! There was not one detail she left out; she helped to keep the evening on track. She was very helpful to my mom (who made all the arrangements and decor), who was somewhat anxious about getting all the decor in place for cocktail hour. With some help from my florists, she had most of the table settings in place before my mom arrived! We could honestly not have chosen a better place for our wedding. Erica and her crew at Anodyne went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Thank you Shianna. It was my pleasure to be part of your continued love story with Paul! Cheers to many happy years ahead :)
    Gillian P. Married on 07/20/2019

11 out of 10 Recommend!

Choosing Anodyne as our venue was easily the best decision we made when planning our wedding! Not only is the space beautiful (I'm talking natural light, gorgeous wood floors, twinkle lights), but the staff was extremely helpful and kind! Erica, the coordinator at Anodyne, was beyond flexible and knowledgeable. She made planning our wedding a breeze!

Thank you Gillian and Josh for the kind words
    Alison Married on 06/23/2019

June wedding ceremony

Anodyne Roasting Co helped accommodate our large, 194-guest wedding ceremony this June, completely rearranging the room to meet our needs and locate the ceremony onstage. We had enough room there for the full wedding party to encircle the bride and groom, which made for some great photos. The only drawback I would note is the mural at the back of the stage, which is somewhat distracting. It can be covered up, but you must provide those materials yourself, as it is not a service that Anodyne offers.
    Benjamin C. Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible venue and staff!

Erica was the Event Director at Anodyne that we worked with. From the start, she was wonderful to work with and incredibly helpful in not only planning the reception, but the whole wedding process. She provided all the information we needed to make sure the reception was smooth, recommendations of vendors to use, and supported us in so many ways. We ended up using almost all of her recommendations, and couldn't be more grateful for them. The reception at Anodyne was beautiful, seamless, and so much fun! Thank you Erica and Anodyne, we are so grateful to you.
    Dominique S. Married on 05/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you're wanting a relaxed and unique venue, Anodyne is it!

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Anodyne and Erica! It was important for us to support local for our wedding and to have it reflect us. Erica was INCREDIBLE to work with, she answered every question and had a solution to everything! She thought of things we didn't even think of... She was like our built in wedding planner! We went into the day with the mindset of the day being "amazing", not "perfect." Although, everything about it was perfect! Thank you so much to the Anodyne staff and Erica. Anodyne will forever hold a special place in our heart!

Mike & Nikki

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Thank you Nikki! We were (and still are!) very honored that you and Mike chose Anodyne to be part of your continued love story :)
    Karen B. Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding!!

Our wedding at Anodyne was absolutely perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing. Erica was amazingly helpful every step of the way. Couldn't be happier! So many guests told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thank you!!

Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words Karen! It was absolutely my pleasure to be part of your special day with Steve :)
    Kimberly J. Married on 03/23/2019

Great Location

I loved the look of this space and everything went smoothly.

Hi Kim,

Thanks for sharing! We had an absolutely blast being part of your continued love story :)
illustration stars