210 Reviews for Anne Lord Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)

I am so happy Anne was my wedding photographer. She took amazing photos and had a fast turnaround time. Even though she was in the middle of all of the action, she was never intrusive and managed to get all of the photos I requested. When taking large family photos, she took some extra time to make sure she could see everyone's ENTIRE face - I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anne was absolutely wonderful to work with from day one! She is very prompt in her responses to email, and always available to answer the many questions that arise during the planning process. On the day of the wedding, Anne and Brian were absolutely amazing. They were there early to get situated, and we were able to dive right into capturing the day. They capture shots from so many angles, but do it in a way where you're not aware that they're sneaking around the place. We were thrilled when we got our images back just over a week after the wedding - and there are so many of them to go through!!! I cannot thank Anne and Brian enough for capturing every aspect of our day. I highly recommend them to anyone, and will definitely be using Anne again for family portraits in the future! Thank you both so very much!!!

Profile Picture Anneka, 11/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anne and Brian were AMAZING! They were quick and efficient and I could not be happier with the outcome. The pictures they took were breathtaking and I will cherish them forever. She was very accommodating to what we needed and what we were looking for :) She was pleasant to work with and I am so happy we chose her.. you will be too!

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne and her team are great at what they do and our pictures came out amazing! She puts so much effort into making sure all of the shots come out great. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anne was our photographer for our wedding this September, and for our engagement shoot this summer. She is phenomenal! Very responsive and professional. Our photos turned out beautifully - we can't stop looking at them! I recommend Anne very highly.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Claire, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anne did such a great job photographing our engagement session as well as our wedding. They are pictures we will treasure forever. Don't look any further for any photographer, Anne Lord is all you need!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Anne's services! During the planning stages, Anne was always responsive by email and met with me several times to go over day of scheduling and any questions. She and her assistant Brian were great at the ceremony and reception. The photos were lovely! We will have trouble choosing!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I had to describe my experience with Anne in one word it would be 'Perfect'. Not only was she flexible, but she was a delight to interact with. Once we saw the images for the engagement shoot it took us months to figure out which hi-res image we wanted for free, and when we saw the wedding photos we had a terrible time narrowing our favorites from 350 to 80 for the album. Needless to say, in the words of my husband, having too many favorites is a good problem to have, and it says a lot about the photographer.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photos were beautiful. She knew what she was doing and worked with the lighting beautifully. I absolutely love my wedding photos

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne Lord and her team did a fantastic job at our wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful and the important moments were captured.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne was a wonderful photographer. She is very professional and always checked in with me-- very responsive and organized. Received the wedding photos 2 weeks after the wedding which we loved! Anne went above and beyond making sure she captured all the wedding details and was extremely helpful making our beautiful wedding album!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne was a wonderful photographer and our pictures were beautiful. She took so many great photos, it was hard to choose which ones we liked best. She was great at making sure we got all the shots we wanted in as well (all the special moments and family pictures as well). She also did a great engagement session with us. I would highly recommend Anne to any bride.

Profile Picture lauren, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anne captured all of our happiest moments throughout our wedding day, and my husband and I are thrilled with how every photo turned out. I highly recommend using Anne for weddings to help you capture your best memories to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne and her team did a great job-very pleased w pictures and also delivered them quickly. great job working with the wedding parties and families. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne was fantastic! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Anne Lord Photography for our wedding after coming across her fantastic reviews on Wedding Wire. From the first moment I contacted her, she was very responsive and it seemed that her goals for shooting the wedding lined up with what was important to us. She was very flexible in working around our schedule/needs, especially when we had to reschedule our engagement photos 3 times due to weather and when we added additional coverage on for our wedding last minute. Anne and Brian provided the coverage the day of the wedding - they were both prompt, professional, and helped keep us on track throughout the day. They talked us through all the shots and made sure all of the groups on the list I had provided got captured. After the wedding, our photos were provided in less than 2 weeks. We have hundreds of photos to choose from and it's been difficult because they are all so good! We would highly recommend Anne Lord Photography to anyone looking for professional photos!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We booked Anne after finding her on Wedding Wire. She was very responsive and would typically respond to email within the same day. She had us come to her house to talk with her about what she provides and show us some of her past wedding and engagement photos, very helpful! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Her and Brian did an AMAZING job at our wedding. They are very kind and knew exactly what pictures to take. We received close to 2000 pictures back a week after our wedding. I would highly recommend Anne!

Profile Picture Lexi, 9/2/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Anne Lord was wonderful to work with, very accommodating of the schedule needs of the bride and groom. She did my daughter's engagement photos, bridal session and wedding pictures. The photographs are just fabulous, selecting our favorites is difficult as there are so many exceptional ones. She really captured the romance and elegance of the wedding. Anne is very professional and had the wedding photographs available to us on line five days after the wedding. My friends were astounded by this as many of them had waited weeks to get their photos. I have only the highest praise for Anne Lord Photography. Take a look at her web site portfolio - truly exceptional quality. The next time my family needs a photographer, we'll be calling Anne'

Profile Picture Katie, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Anne is a very talented photographer. We chose her based on her online portfolio and the reviews we saw on various wedding websites. We were very happy with the engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures she took for us. She also holds herself to a very high standard. Her assistant is also very talented and got many wonderful candid shots of us and our guests enjoying the reception. Anne and her assistant did a great job of interacting with our guests without being intrusive. Anne also got the proofs to us so quickly, within 2 days, sometimes less than that from each of our photo sessions and the wedding. We love our wedding photos and are so happy we chose to work with Anne. We highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Krysia, 7/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

We chose Anne to be our photographer for our wedding this past July, and we could not be happier with the results. Anne is an amazing photographer and the incredible quality of her photos speaks volumes about her skill and attention to detail. She works with a really nice and professional supporting team that made every shot a memorable experience. We also did our engagement session with Anne back in January, and we loved that too. We highly recommend her for your special day.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anne provided wonderful coverage of our June 11 wedding. She was absolutely easy to work with both before and during the event, provided outstanding coverage during the ceremony and reception, and sent the high quality photos to us extremely fast.

Anne gave us all the photos we asked for, plus she had a great eye for candid moments throughout the event. Her prices were well worth the value of her services, and we'd recommend her to anyone having a wedding in the area, especially an outdoor event like ours.

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Anne Lord for our May 21 wedding. We cannot say enough wonderful things about working with her. She's extremely responsive, professional, and the pictures came out beautifully. It rained throughout our wedding day, and the sky was a dismal gray, but she still managed to take some wonderful shots outside. I will also add that she gave us the finished products within three days of our wedding- amazing!!! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6792950, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

We cannot say enough positive things about Anne and her team! Anne photographed our engagement session and wedding and we were speechless after seeing the photos, they are amazing!! Anne is extremely professional, patient, flexible, and very talented. We barely noticed anyone taking pictures during the wedding, but Anne and Brian captured every single moment and more. Anne also provides guests with a small card with a picture from the engagement shoot that lets guests know of the website they can look at all the pictures, such a nice touch! We also received the pictures in 3 days, such a fast turn around time! Anne makes you feel so comfortable while she is shooting and the pictures always turn out stunning. I will cherish all the photographs for the rest of my life. Thank you Anne!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 3/12/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anne and Brian did a wonderful job shooting our wedding! They were very efficient and got pretty much all the shots we wanted. During the planning process Anne was very responsive and flexible. After the wedding, we received a link to view all of the pictures online within a week and a flashdrive with all of the photos to keep within 2 weeks- very fast turnaround!

Profile Picture Seattle, 1/16/16, 12 Reviews